She's Fabulous, Unlike You (H...

By Riley_TheWriteyDude

She gained an Oscar trophy for her movie; Frozen. She's talented, beautiful, and so on. But, she never wanted... More

Chapter 2: Friends
Chapter 3: The cold DOES bother her
Chapter 4: A Terrible Mistake
Chapter 5: Scared + Review about The Big Hero 6
Chapter 6: Her Childhood
Chapter 7: Helping
Chapter 8: Do I?
Chapter 9: Payback
Chapter 10: First Day at School
Chapter 11: The Crew
Chapter 12: Frost and Winter
Chapter 13: Jelsa
Chapter 14: Jealous + Author's birthday
Author's Note
Chapter 15: Party
Chapter 16: Saving Her
Chapter 17: New Girl
Not an update...
Chapter 18: The Date
Chapter 19: Romantic time
Reader's nickname!
Chapter 20: Loyalty
Chapter 21: Wounds
Another author's note
Chapter 22: Starting Over
Chapter 23: He's in... what?
Author's note
Chapter 24: Comforting
Chapter 25: Just You and Me
Chapter 26: The Trip
Chapter 27: The Shooting
Chapter 28: Sudden Call
Chapter 29: Destroyed Into Pieces
Final Chapter: The Funeral

Chapter 1: Meeting the Actress

2.6K 61 14
By Riley_TheWriteyDude

I own... nothing.

It was in the middle of summer, where people went to the beach and tanned their skins, or off for a caravan ride, or hung out with friends, anything to waste the time down.

But not for this guy, Hiccup Haddock was his name. He was named after a warrior of the Vikings, at least, that's what their parents believed. His parents didn't take interest in holiday, nor Hiccup himself. His parents did ask their son whether he'd go to a vacation or something, but yet again, Hiccup said no. They were actually not a rich family, but they were not poor either. Enough to run a decent-size house with a WiFi connection. The family could always plan for a holiday, actually. But they just didn't want to. They did what they could do in the holiday, cleaning the house, taking the dog for a walk, spend time on internet, and more. But Hiccup had no problem, his friends invited him to hang out or something. But Hiccup always refused to.

One day at noon, Hiccup was laying down on the sofa, wearing a plain white t-shirt and a grey pants. The male did nothing else except looking at nothing but the white ceiling above him. His parents were gone to a wedding party, which Hiccup didn't join.

His belly made a sign that he was hungry, luckily, his dad left his son some money to buy food.

Hiccup decided to go to the mini market, he'd just buy a spaghetti for lunch, and cook it at home.

He left the house and walked down the sidewalks, passing houses and whistling down his favorite song.

Since the gap between his house and the mini market wasn't far, the trip only took 5 minutes. He entered the automatic door, and started to look for his needs.

A sack of spaghetti caught his eyes, but it was the last one. He reached it but was picked up by someone else. The male thought it was just another guy trying to mess with him, but instead, he saw a beautiful blond girl. Her hair was blond, but almost white, to be precise. White skin, braided hair, big blue eyes behind a glasses, those were a perfect combination. The girl also looked at the male, their faces seemed to tell, "Wow!".

"Oh, sorry... Y-you want this?" The girl handed over the spaghetti.

Hiccup lost in thought for a couple of seconds, then he gained up.

"Wh-Oh... No, thanks. You can take it." He responded with a nervous tone.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I-I'm fine."

"Okay, thanks." The girl smiled a bit and left to the cashier.

Hiccup stared at the girl as she walked out to the door. Was that a superstar that just passed? Or an angel? A queen? Maybe she's all of it. He had never seen a lady more beautiful than that, but he wouldn't have another chance to see her anymore in the future. Damn it!

But she seemed to be familiar, Hiccup felt that he saw her before. Probably on internet.

And he now had no spaghetti to eat, which was unfortunate for him. And he missed a beautiful lady, of course, he couldn't just ask for her number. Even her name, that's crossing the line. Well, at least that's for him.

The brunette decided to just have another omelet for the day, as he left the mini market. The sky was clear, just some white clouds and the sun hovering on the sky. He continued whistling his favorite music. He kept wondering the girl that he just met accidentally. 'How old is she? Where does she live? What's her number? What's her name?'

'Is she single?'. Hiccup raised an eyebrow at the last thought, then he giggled.

'What am I thinking?... Huh...'

Eventually, he arrived shortly at his house. He entered the small wood fence and unlocked the door. Toothless, his dog, welcomed his master by jumping happily. Hiccup just patted the head and went to the kitchen to fill his belly.

-05.00 pm-

Hiccup's parents hadn't come home yet, surprisingly. Hiccup did nothing since lunch, other than sleeping on the couch. His iPhone rang up inside his pocket, making the brunette to wake up. He grabbed it and sled the answer button.

"Hey son!" It was Stoick Haddock, his dad.

"Hey dad... What's taking you so long, hmm?.." Hiccup answered with a sleepy tone.

"Oh, the wedding is over already. But I heard the news that a truck just got flipped and blocked my way to home. So... Me and your mother are staying overnight in a hotel." Stoick explained.

"Oh really? So you're going home tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I hope the mess will be cleared soon. You can go to a movie or something if you're bored, but make sure to lock the door."

"Sure dad. Besides, Toothless is here."

"Okay, see you soon. Bye!"

"Bye."

Hiccup yawned loudly like a lion. He knew he couldn't sleep again, and he wouldn't be able to. The brunette had nothing to do, even internet was boring for him. No gadget could entertain him now.

'What to do... Hmm...'

Suddenly, he remembered what his father said, go to the movie. He decided that he'd go to the movie and watch something. He ran upstairs to change his clothes into a jean and a blue t-shirt covered with a jacket. Once he was done, he went downstairs walked out from his house. Not forgetting to lock the door.

He went over to his garage, he opened the door, revealing a Volkswagen Golf. He jumped on and drove off.

-At the Cinema-

A pair of guards welcomed Hiccup as he walked into the cinema, Hiccup waved his hand in reply. A familiar sight caught his eyes, it was the lady in the minimarket. There was another lady beside of her, they seemed to be friends. To avoid awkward-meeting, Hiccup immediately joined a line, and waited for his turn to buy the ticket for the movie. The line was short, that he didn't realize that it was his turn now. He walked closer onto the counter, and checked his digital watch. It read 06.20 pm.

"Good evening sir. Which movie do you want to watch tonight?" the woman on the counter asked.

"Good evening. Umm..." Hiccup looked at the movie list and the schedule, "Frozen" would be on show at 06.30 pm, he decided to watch that one.

"I'd like a ticket for.... Frozen."

"Okay, how many seats would you order?"

"Just one."

"Okay, where would you like to sit, sir?" The woman showed the seats list on her computer. Hiccup pointed his finger to the middle seat, which was apparently empty.

"There."

"Nice decision sir. 1 ticket for Frozen, that'd be $40."

Hiccup dug in his pocket, and pulled out his wallet. He picked up $40 to pay.

"Thank you very much, sir. Here's your ticket, the movie will be on at studio 3."

"Okay, thanks."

Since the show would be on last than 10 minutes, Hiccup rushed himself into the studio. The lady seemed to be gone already, Hiccup felt relieved for that. If he met again, Hiccup would have nothing to say. He's no good at talking to the opposite gender.

A door with "studio 3" title on it caught Hiccup's eyes. He handed over the ticket to the stewardess and entered the door. The studio wasn't pretty crowded, but it was already dark. It's the sign that the movie was about to start. He looked down for his seat. While walking, Hiccup tripped someone's foot, he almost fell because of it.

"I'm sorry!" The person said.

"It's okay-" Hiccup was cut when he realized that it was the same lady he met before. She was sitting next to another female. Even in the dark, he recognized those big-blue eyes behind the glasses.

Hiccup didn't know what to say, but eventually,

"O-oh. It's you again." Hiccup said.

"Pardon me? I don't see well in the dark." The lady responded. Hiccup exhaled down in relieve, somehow.

"Ah. Nevermind." Hiccup left to his seat. The lady could only wonder who the person she was talking to.

The brunette finally found the seat he ordered. The seat wasn't far from the lady, the gap was just around 5-6 seats. Finally, Disney's trailer started to play. Hiccup tried to make himself comfy and relaxed.

-2 hours later-

Hiccup was finally done watching "Frozen". The weird thing was that the character on the movie looked the same like the lady he met. The skin, the eyes, everything looked the same. He could only wonder questions that couldn't be answered. He left the studio decided to hang out on a wifi in the café. He found Starbucks café while walking in the cinema, at least it got "Free-Wifi" sign on it.

He ordered a plain coffee and a chocolate cake, and started to play around on his iPhone.

Hiccup opened down his facebook, he scrolled down to see news and stuffs. There he saw that the "Frozen" had won an Oscar as the best movie of the year. Hiccup looked at a picture where Elsa Winter grabbing the Oscar trophy, along with her sister, Anna Winter. He learnt that Elsa's role was as "Queen Eliz" in the movie, and Anna's role was as "Princess Ann" in the movie.

'Well this is interesting... Elsa looks like the lady I met in the cinema!'

Hiccup's attention was turned to a lady taking a seat far from him. It was the same lady again! But Hiccup felt a sense of a déjà-vu. He looked at Elsa's picture on his phone, then he looked at the lady. He did the same several times, until he got this.

'That is Elsa Winter!? I met the Oscar-winner artist, Elsa Winter!?'

What a day...

Erhm, let me clear things up!

In here, Frozen is not an animated movie. With Elsa herself playing in the movie, but her name in the movie is "Eliz". And Anna's name in the movie is "Ann". So, I kinda created another version of Frozen, but it's just the name.

The sisters in here are actresses! So, that's why Hiccup was rather shocked when he realized that he passed a superstar 3 times in a day. Lol.

The story is going to take places in summer, and after summer. Which means high school.

Do you like the idea? Tell me in the reviews! And don't forget to stay beautiful!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 489 20
Completed! Elsa and Honeymaren are greatest friends, or maybe more than just friends.. don't you think? But once they started to accept each other, a...
80K 3.1K 35
єvєrчσnє hαѕ α pєrfєct ѕσulmαtє, чσu juѕt hαvє tσ вє вrαvє єnσugh tσ fínd thєm. To prove this theory, eight volunteers have decided to take a leap of...
340K 10.4K 25
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF ENTIRE BOOK! *5/20 chapters edited* - Meet Elsa Arendelle. She's one of the most popular girls in her high school, Ever...
13.8K 380 24
Elsa's (from Frozen) life at home is far from happy and her life at school isn't any better. Jack (from Rise of the Gaurdians), Rapunzel (from Tangle...