The Day the Sun Died || BNHA...

By -vainglorious

โ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚, ๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ ๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™” ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‰๐™‚. โž โ†ฃ A PARADOX IN WHICH ... More

โŸถ THE DAY THE SUN DIED
โŸถ PRAECEPTOR PERIMUS
โŸถ NOVICIUS
โŸถ VIGOUREUX
โŸถ RAHASYA
โŸถ BELDURRARAZTE
โŸถ SANGUE
โŸถ DRAUGS
โŸถ SANNHET
โŸถ CALรœT
โŸถ VOITTO
โŸถ PORODICE
โŸถ SรRABINDI
โŸถ SONDKIRIN
โŸถ NALET
โŸถ ZEVRATI
โŸถ XADREZ
โŸถ BRร–NUGRร–S
โŸถ ZIEL
โŸถ MALEROZAN
โŸถ PIROS
โŸถ HELVEDE
โŸถ BLOMST
โŸถ TITLA
โŸถ NAVVALA
โŸถ GODZINA
โŸถ SAKURANBO
โŸถ MEITHEAL
โŸถ SAPNIS
โŸถ ร‰ILLIรš
โŸถ JILTU
โŸถ ร„NNEREN
โŸถ HAZKUNDEA
โŸถ ร‰TOILES
โŸถ APSENS
โŸถ XILASKAR
โŸถ PEXEGO
โŸถ DANAYSI
โŸถ RUA
โŸถ LEPTIR
โŸถ SARE
THE DAY THE SUN DIED: SUMMARY AND SYNOPSIS

โŸถ TRAVESTY โŸต

6.5K 389 667
By -vainglorious

WELCOME TO T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y.

« An experimental, hero support A.I. developed by Hidaka Kentaro »

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?

« Please choose one of the options below »

Edit Programs

Analyze Heroes

Access Archives

Connect to Satellite

Program Weapons

Scan Vitals

Probe Internet

[ Access Archives ]

TO ENTER THE ARCHIVES, PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING SECURITY QUESTION

« You will have only twenty seconds to answer before losing access to T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y. »

➣ What is Ohta-Ran's favorite food?

« Please type answer below »

[ Y/N's Yakisoba-Pan ]

PROCESSING ANSWER...

PROCESSING ANSWER...

ACCESS GRANTED

NOW LOADING THE ARCHIVES

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒

▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

SUCCESSFULLY LOADED

THE ARCHIVES

« The Archives contain sensitive information gathered about pro heroes, their families, support item manufacturers, world leaders, politicians, hero students, vigilantes, and villains »

« Due to confidential information in The Archives, you will only be able to access these files for a short period of time before your ability to use T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y. on this device is expunged »

« Other concerns over The Archives can be found under the T.O.U. here »

WOULD YOU STILL LIKE TO ENTER THE ARCHIVES?

➣ Yes
➣ No

[ Yes ]

TO ENTER THE ARCHIVES, PLEASE ENTER SECURITY PASSWORD

« This is the temporary password you received from Hidaka Kentaro himself »

[ ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● ]

ACCESS GRANTED

« You are now able to search through the database for any file »

« If the file you are looking for is unavailable, this is because it does not exist or it has been restricted to only be viewed by those logging into T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y. from one of the few Master Devices »

« To learn more about the Master Devices, please contact Hidaka Kentaro »

WHOSE FILE WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEARCH?

[ Hidaka Y/N ]

SEARCHING FOR HIDAKA Y/N

ONE RESULT FOUND

DISPLAY RESULT?

➣ Yes
➣ No

[ Yes ]

LOADING FILE

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒

▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

DISPLAYING FILE: HIDAKA_Y/N.EXE

゚✐⑇༄  𝐁𝐈𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Japanese Name: 陽隆

Rōmanji Name: Hidaka Y/N

Alias: サンウォーカー (Hero Name)

Pop-Rocks (From Bakugou Katsuki)

Toots, Sweets, Firecracker (From Usagiyama Rumi)

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Birthday: May 6th

Age: 16

Sex: ♀ Female

Height: 170 cm (5'7")

Hair Color: (hair color)

Eye Color: (eye color)

Blood Type: O-

Quirk: Acidium Ignis

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒

Status: Alive

Birthplace: Saitama Prefecture

Family: Hidaka Kana (Mother)

Hidaka Hayato (Father)

Hidaka Kentaro (Adoptive Older Brother)

Hidaka Ohta-Ran (Younger Sister)

Hidaka Ryou (Paternal Uncle)

Occupation: Student

Affiliation(s): Nabu Middle School (previously)

Yuuei High School

Farukon no Kiba (Family Restaurant)

Team(s): Team Shinsou

Fighting Style: Melee + Ranged Combat

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Y/N, from birth, was always charismatic and quite vulgar. As her family had recently opened up a restaurant before she was born, she had grown up in an environment of rambunctious laughter and new people. Wherever she went, she had always gotten compliments about how she was so much like her mother—especially when she was to met her mother's old hero friends.

Thankful for her happy upbringing, Y/N showed her appreciation through her smile (another trait she had inherited from her mom.) As she eventually developed her quirk, her parents soon realized that her way of life may be interrupted as they had realized she had the same deadly quirk as her uncle; who was, at the time of her birth, a hero-aspiring ten-year old kid brother to her father.

The change was hard at first for the young girl. Forced into certain restrictions to protect the people around her, she quickly lost most of her friends during kindergarten and soon became resentful of those who would push her away because of her dangerous quirk.

With a lack of peers to willingly entertain her time, Y/N began to show signs of subtle manipulation in the way she talked to others. Rapidly learning her appealing attitude's effect on others, a young Y/N would soon learn how to talk to others and get her way. With her tactics like they were, she eventually gained two, close friends: Yoarashi Inasa and Shinsou Hitoshi.

As Y/N and her trio grew closer together, the bond they held would change the way Y/N saw others. And, at only six years old, her two friends had convinced her of one thing: she wanted to be a hero.

She didn't exactly know her motivation to become a hero yet, but because her mother was a retired hero and her uncle was in his first year at Yuuei to become a hero, Y/N just assumed the customary line of herowork. Everyone else wanted to be a hero, so why shouldn't she become one too?

From age six to current day, Y/N's uncle, Ryou, had decided to start training her. As they had practically the same quirk, Ryou's to sodium as Y/N's is to potassium, he would pass on the knowledge he gained from Yuuei to her.

With a strict regimen like this, Y/N gained the values of self-discipline, good work-ethic, and basic heroic morals at a young age. Though the morals were forcefully indoctrinated into her from soon-to-be-hero Ryou and her previous hero mother, Y/N accepted them for the truth the majority of her life.

Only in recent years did she start to see the hypocrisy in their words.

Growing up with a great mentor, Y/N's confidence in herself flourished. She was more fit, intelligent, and mature than the rest of her peers; therefore, when she was complimented on anything, she relished in the spotlight.

She started to believe she was above them--trained and crafted from childhood to become a great hero. Y/N gained an addiction to feel superior, and with this, her desire to battle and destroy anyone in her path increased as well.

Even though she was blessed enough to be born in a family studded with success, her ties to her family and friends kept her grounded and humble (most of the time, that is.) And finally, at the age of 14, when Ryou was announced as the third best hero in all of Japan, it seemed as if her whole life fell into place.

After the Hosu City Pier Terrorist Attack, Y/N grew more aloof and cold. She had lost her humility and corkscrewed into a spiral of self-harming habits.

She became alarmingly aware of how close people would stand next to her, as if her quirk had suddenly gotten more dangerous. Her words held more bite and wickedness than anybody ever should have, she found herself pushing away those she was close to, her manipulative nature was invigorated once more by her withering morals, she became grossly apathetic and never seemed to smile, and she took on the weight of the world in guilt and shame.

Y/N desires to change but she will not let herself. But, as she becomes more accustomed to her class, she slowly starts to slip back into the person she once was.

She's gained more friends in the first two months of school than she has in her whole life, she has people who care about her well-being, but setbacks continue to push her backwards in her growth.

And soon, she might just be too far gone to even save. Especially now, with what is happening in her blind-spots, maybe the old Y/N just isn't worth the risk.

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊

Acidium Ignis: This quirk gives Y/N the ability to erupt powerful, potassium boosted flames from multiple surfaces on her body; mainly from her hands and arms for the greatest accuracy, from her feet to allow her to run faster, hover, or shoot herself into the air, and from her mouth in an all-powerful burst of heat.

Though fire-based quirks are quite common in heroes, Y/N's quirk is boosted by the mutation on her heart. And extra valve had grown on her heart and pumps deadly amounts of potassium into her bloodstream; this causes her blood to be extremely acidic and her skin to be poisonous to the touch.

This chemical increases the sheer power in her flames and causes them to burn a pure, angelic white with flashes of blue and lavender.

If her quirk is overworked, the repercussion can be very serious as her body will overuse the potassium valve. If she over does it, she will get symptoms such as muscle pain, loss of muscle function, and rapid and strong/irregular heartbeat.

Up until the semi-finals of the Sports Festival against Todoroki Shouto, Y/N's threshold had not been tempered with; this caused her to surpass her limit by extreme bounds and she had to be medically evacuated before the final round.

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒

Gates of Hades: Y/N forms a pillar, wall, or blockade of white fire to stop an opponent, protect oneself, of to section off certain things from one another. These walls and plums can reach indescribable heights and range in depth.

These impassable barriers were used by Y/N in the battle trial against Todoroki Shouto, in the Calvary Battle to section off her team until the timer ran out, and in the quarterfinal Sports Festival match she had against Iida Tenya.

Bladeburn: Y/N's hero costume contains two razor sharp, dual-edged katanas that she can wield with great skill. While using the weapons, she can activate her quirk and light them on fire. This causes the blades to increase in length and they now can cut through almost anything.

This technique was used by Y/N when she fought against Todoroki Shouto during the battle trial.

Rise of Helios: Y/N's quirk disconnects from her mind and appears in its most powerful form.

Pythons of fire slither around her skin and light her on fire as every inch of her body is burning. Her hair lights like a candle wick and stands on end, floating dangerously above her head. Her eyes lose their color and are turned into small suns of radiant white heat. The fire she now has is much stronger and can overpower even the most incomprehensible strengths.

While this happens, her back unrestrainedly tears itself open in two, large fissures that sprout wings of glistening flames: presumably giving Y/N the ability fly. Sadly, entering this form will almost certainly cause extreme pain on Y/N as it surpasses her threshold by a severe margin. Entering this form makes her practically unbeatable against people in her class, but the drawbacks are of the highest degree.

Y/N entered this state of herself in the Semifinals of the Sports Festival against Todoroki Shouto.

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐒

Power: 6/6 S+

Speed: 5/6 A-

Technique: 4/6 B+

Intelligence: 6/6 A+

Cooperativeness: 1/6 F

Tactility: 0/6 F-

゚✐⑇༄ 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐀

   • Y/N's surname, Hidaka, can be translated into the words "Vigorous Sun."

   • She doesn't have a favorite food, but she despises Taiyaki. She will not eat it.

   • As she grew up in a restaurant setting and her father went to culinary school, Y/N is a well seasoned chef.
      - Her favorite food to cook is Kare Pan, basically a curry donut, because she loves decorating the food to have little faces.

   • Because her older brother, Kentaro, is deaf, Y/N is fluent in sign language.

   • Y/N has been making paper cranes since the Hosu Pier accident.
      - She knows of the 1000 crane prophecy, and she strives to achieve it, but she can't bring herself to believe in it. She wants to, though.

   • As Y/N's quirk is potassium based, and potassium is an electrolyte, electrical and nervous currents travel faster through her body that normal. This makes her body be able to relay functions faster than average, explaining her heightened intelligence.
      - This is also a negative side effect as she is abnormally weak to electricity. As skin is 99% of the body's resistance to electricity, and her skin is electrically charged with potassium, her getting hit by a quirk like Kaminari Denki's would be very bad.

• Y/N has not hugged anyone since she was 7 years old.

• Because of how potent the potassium in her body is, it kills of all bacteria and viruses that try to infect her; therefore, making it impossible for Y/N to get sick.

• Her quirk causes her to have extraordinarily low blood pressure. This makes it hard for her to fall asleep at night, hence why she looks tired all of the time.
- Because her blood pressure is so low, if she were to be given any kind of sedative, she could very easily die. If this were to happen, she would have to be pumped with adrenaline to negate the effects.

• Her quirk is neutralized when in water. So, she would be able to touch someone underwater without any repercussions.

• Y/N's osmolality is unbalanced, so she gets dehydrated very easily. Also, she must consume a lot of sodium to help lessen this imbalance.

• Potassium lessens the amount of urine one has, so Y/N doesn't have to go to the bathroom a lot.

   • She is deathly afraid of explosions and water, specifically swimming.
      - A possible explanation for her hydrophobia is that does not know how to swim.

• Y/N has never hugged Ohta-Ran before.

[ Ctrl + C ]

INCOMPATIBLE ACTION DETECTED

« It seems as if you are trying to copy a file out of the database—this does not bode well for you »

« Your threat level will now be assessed and the file you attempted to steal will be evaluated in level of importance »

EVALUATING THREAT...

EVALUATING THREAT...

EVALUATING THREAT...

EVALUATING THREAT...

EVALUATING THREAT...

THREAT CALCULATED

THREAT LEVEL: ABSOLUTE

« It seems as if you are trying to find information and the location of a current user of T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y. »

« The person you are tracking is HIDAKA Y/N, the sibling of Hidaka Kentaro, creator of T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y. »

« That was a very poor decision »

« Your PC will now be terminated »

« We thank you for your location, webcam, and IP address »

« Tartarus is a very homey prison »

« Enjoy your stay »

LOGGING OFF T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y.

4-5-1-20-8 6-15-18 25-15-21 9-19 20-15-15 5-1-19-25.

25-15-21 4-5-19-5-18-22-5 13-21-3-8 23-15-18-19-5.

20-8-5 20-9-13-5 25-15-21   2-15-18-18-15-23-5-4 9-19 18-21-14-14-9-14-7 15-21-20.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 674 28
"๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ! ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™" [L/N] [Y/N] tries to be subtle about her growing feelings for her classmate. OR you ru...
12.3K 983 23
You awaken one day with virtually no memories. The only thing guiding you is some strange system that likes to dictate your every move, and for some...
3K 77 26
Hello~ In this book I will write down MHA/BNHA X reader OneShots and scenarios Characters: - Izuku Midoriya - Katsuki Bakugou - Eijiro Kirishima ...
405K 16.4K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...