Angels and Death

By sammy44680

Do you believe in Angels? What would happen if an Angel lost faith and rebelled? What would happen if he took... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2. Tumultuous.
Chapter 3. "Oh, you're awake!"
angels and death chapter 4.
chapter 5. THE HEALER.
CHAPTER 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 REVELATIONS.
CHAPTER 10. Animal inside of you.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13. DRUNKIN' DREAMS
chapter 14 "MOST HORRORFYING. MOST DELECTABLE."
chapter 15 LIES
chapter16 CREEPY
chapter 17 LEAKING & BATS OUTTA' HELL...
chapter18 PLAY WITH FIRE...
chapter 19 "THROUGH SALTY WATERED EYES."
chapter 20 'HOW COULD I NOT?..."
chapter 21 NAIVE AND DECIEVED...
GOD COMPLEX
chapter 23 SPLASH! CRASH! AND A DASH OF SH!T!!
chapter 24 HEAD SPINNING HIT THE FLOOR HARD, HARD.
chapter 25 OUTSIDE
chapter 26 WHAT FURY HAS DONE.
chapter 27 CONVERT.
chapter 28 ALL THE WAY.
chapter 29 BAD. LIKE REALLY BAD.
chapter 31 ALL OVER.
chapter 32 RESIN.
chapter 33 THERE COULDN'T BE GOD.
chapter 34 IS NOTHING RIGHT?
chapter 35 EVERYTHING JUST SLIPPED AWAY WHEN SHE DID.
chapter 36 LOST IN THE UNKNOWN...
chapter 37 THE SUN AND THE MOON.

chapter 30 I'LL LIGHT THE FIRE

3.5K 9 1
By sammy44680

CHAPTER 30. I'LL LIGHT THE FIRE...

SAMANTHA.

From my crumpled place on the floor, I could see the disdainful air swarming Caspian, and I could see the loathing in his eyes, as he glared on at Jace. For every step Jace backed up Caspian was there filling the gap with his own foot, it looked as if they were dancing to an angry song I couldn't hear.

Once Jace was fully inside, Caspian slammed the door shut, "I will give you no other chance, tell me now what you are," Caspian seethed at Jace, looking like a rabid animal the way his eyes glittered, and with the grimace on his face. "WHAT?! What the fu-" Jace began baffled, and cocky which was a big no-no, Caspian took out something red and flat, it looked sharp. What was that? It was to odd shaped to be a knife. It didn't matter what it was anymore, because now he had it at Jace's throat. I sprung up and ran to where Caspian had Jace by the throat.

"What the hell are you talking about man? Get the hell off me!" Jace said as he was struggling to free himself from Caspian's grasp.

"STOP! STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled frantically, I was terrified what the hell was going on? What is Caspian doing? Why is he even here?

"Caspian stop! What the hell are you doing? Please, please stop! Leave Jace alone!" I tried separating them, to no avail. I tried again-and again, got nothing.

"This is your last chance, What. Are. You?" Caspian again asked this question, what the hell was he talking about? When Jace didn't answer fast enough, he pushed the knife in further into his throat. Jace just now beginning to panic, "Oh sh-dude, please I don't know what your talking about! I'm a guy-my names Jace,"

Caspian then proceeded to push it further into his throat, causing blood to seep from the puncture, I flipped, grabbing a hold on Caspian I used all the strength inside me and I shoved, screaming "STOP! CAPIAN STOP! GET OUT NOW, LEAVE US ALONE! PLEASE, PLEASE CASPIAN, I SWEAR I'LL HIT YOU!" but even though I had shoved him it was like trying to move a wall-a brick wall. I really didn't want to hit him, or anyone for that matter, but this was not the situation to think about morals when life was on the line. Or maybe it was the exact time to think of morals...

"I can smell it, I don't know what it is, or what you are but I can smell it, its familiar," Caspian was right in Jace's face, I was terrified I had no clue at all what was going on and he was freaking me out, I tried again to shoved Caspian away.

"GET OUT! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW, BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!"

As if a light ball had lit up inside Caspian's brain, no- more as if he had realized I was here, that I exist, his head spun around and his eyes found mine and he just... stopped.

Immediately his eyes lost that look inside them, that unfathomable hatred, and the hostility drained out, making his arms fall to his sides, limp. Quickly his eyes fell, and he sheathed his weapon, so fast I wasn't sure it had happened till I saw it no more.

"Oh, Samantha... I'm so-please forgive me..." Caspian's voice not higher than a whisper. My eyes closed into tear filled slits my face scrunched up in a sorrow filled grimace, "You need to leave now." I myself couldn't get my voice to anything higher than a whisper. Forgetting Jace had been released, he fixed himself upright, and huffed out, in relief and anger at the same time. He stood straight abruptly, and came to my side, wrapping his arms over my shoulders, "Are you alright? He didn't hurt you did he?" Jace said and a new set of tears fell, and just for one second I had forgotten he had left me, walked right out my door for some stupid reason crushing me entirely.

And then, that second was over.

"And you care right? You just walked out on me, leaving me here like this, on my floor-in this fricken crap hole of a mess! Our friends lives at risk, from-from some psycho! Oh, get the hell off Jace!" in seconds I had flung his arms off me and shoved him away too. I wasn't scared anymore, or sad, maybe a little hurt still, but that was good it fueled my anger. And that's exactly what I was right now angry.

"What the hell do you want? What are you even doing here Caspian-Is that even your real name?" I shouted at him, everything held down for so long now, bubbling up with a vengeance. He was just standing there looking like a lost puppy and it was pissing me off more, "Are you just gonna stand there with that stupid look on your face and not answer my questions?" I was fuming, adrenalin was inflating me, I couldn't help my words, they grew a mind of their own suddenly.

I'm not sure exactly how much time had passed from my out bursts but he still stood there staring at me, both he and Jace. "God damn it! Some body better start answering my questions and fast or I'm gonna start throwing things! My friend is in trouble, and soon things are going to get ugly, very ugly. Now, start talking..."

Caspian's brows furrowed and they fell in a statement of sadness, "Please allow me to explain..."

"I thought we were already on that page, I'm waiting for you to tell me what the hell is going on Cas."

His eyes fell at my old nick name for him and he took in a shaky breath. I hadn't meant to call him by my nick name for him and as soon as he was ready his eyes found mine again, "Yes, but your hostility... it is making it hard-" I cut him off I couldn't help it, "Oh really? I'll show you hostility!" at that, I turned to the table behind me and picked up a photo frame of some leaves I took last year and hummed at Caspian. I missed completely, it hit the wall to the right of him, and shattered, not before a few pieces of debris hit him in the face.

He didn't even flinch, and that made me more angry. Who did this guy think he was? I felt like I was drowning in all that was going on. I was losing control clearly, and I felt like I could do nothing to change that. What a feeling it is, to feel completely helpless, I never would wish it upon my worst enemy.

Jace had spun towards me, but seeing him now doing that, I could see he hadn't meant to-he was frightened. He had only turned on instinct, and soon, he turned back, and even backed a few steps away.

"Coward," I mumbled at Jace's action.

"Please Samantha, do not act this way. I will explain everything, but please allow me to do so." and at his soft words my angry shield cracked infinitesimally, but none the less I felt it. I swear Caspian new it too, felt it just as I had because he reacted the same way I had to the crack. But how could that be? I was so angry, but for some crazy unexplainable reason, Caspian's being here, it felt like it was right. So right, like everything was going to be ok, like the black gap I've born, has been filled, and I swear his presence manifested in the air around us, I could feel the hum of it. It made my whole body tingle.

The anger never letting up-save for the crack- I began my assault of questions again, "Caspian why are you here? And please, I need the truth." I didn't shout this time, but kept my voice an even heated tone. He inhaled deeply and began, "I am here for you, and to repair what I have damaged."

I winced in confusion, and huffed out exasperated, "Repair what you have damaged? What does that even mean? Like a lamp- I mean, what?" I was getting more and more impatient by the seconds, as well as confused. "No...you." he finished. "What? What are you even talking-what?" I was beside myself

What is someone supposed to say to something like that? I don't know what it was, but at his words my heart beat faster, and I began to feel this-this feeling deep inside me, deep inside my gut. It began to grow, and it caused me to sweat slightly, making me nervous, and more nervous as I awaited his answer.

"Samantha what I'm about to tell you is going to be hard, very hard to hear. Please, you want the truth and I'm willing to give it to you, but for that your going to have to listen alright?"

My eye brows shot up, and I meant to say something, anything but all that came out was "Mmm hmm."

Every word he said was like it was made of a string, and those strings were tethered to my stomach-no my insides, and as he spoke the word strings pulled and tugged from inside moving to their every whim.

"Think about it... the day I left, what you felt inside. The severing, the emptiness, the darkness. That wasn't supposed to happen, but it did and it was all my fault. It gets worse, much worse... Samantha I need to know if you truly mean what you say, that you want the truth. I will give it to you on my word, if you truly mean it..." he drifted off softly, sadly. And I felt like my heart had stopped beating my chest hurt like I had the wind knocked out of it. Hot tears leaked over the rims of my eyes as I looked down and I noticed that my hands were clutched on my chest, where my heart rested.

With a deep ragged breath, I looked up at Caspian, who had tears of his own glittering in his eyes, I nodded remorsefully for him to continue, because no matter what I knew I had to hear this. That this is what I had been waiting to hear my entire life, "I have known you, you entire existance, from the very moment you were created inside your mother. I have been with you your entire life, from the good, the bad, and the most heinous, disgusting things imaginable-I wish I could've stopped what that man did to you, but I just couldn't. I have never ever stopped hating myself from that exact moment on...

Hearing what he was saying but not truly listening, even though with every fiber of my being knew, just knew that what he was saying was impossible yes-but true. Still I denied it with all I had left, until,...until he mentioned what happened to me, what-what that guy did to me as a child, an innocent helpless defenseless child. I felt like I would pass out, I wobbled on my shaky two feet there on the floor, and yet he continued,

"That day, the day of your accident, you know I was the one who hit you, but you don't know why I hit you. Samantha, you were supposed to die. You were never meant to live beyond June 22nd of the year 2010. I was sent to end your life, after having guarded it for 22 years. But I just couldn't, I hit you but I was unconfident in my decision because suddenly I-my heart felt such feeling-such immense, complex emotions I just couldn't think clearly-"

"What did you just say? What the hell did you just say man?" Jace began as only a whisper, but by the second question his voice had risen to a shout startling me, shaking me so much so that if he hadn't rushed to my side just then I would have collapsed to the floor, once again. My breath whooshed out I was in shock at what Caspian had said, his words were, so beyond frightening, my brain couldn't come up with the right words to describe this-how I felt. What I could say was how hallow I felt just now, like in space the black holes they describe, if it were possible that would be what I felt like right now. Everything was flying straight to me, through me, filling me, but never reaching full, and so cold that nothing alive would exist here, not ever.

I started to shake, convulse was more like it, I felt like the blood in my face was gone just drained like those plastic toy baby bottles that simulate milk, and when you tip them upside down it looks like the doll has drank the milk. I couldn't feel my lips and yet, my eyes were completely locked on Caspian's and not once, once, did they waver from mine. Never blinking, never shifting. My teeth were chattering so loudly that it sounded like someone tenderizing meat. Jace alarmed, cupped my chin coaxing me up where he noticed my pallor, and his face contorted into panic.

"Samantha? Samantha are you alright? Holy sh-I'm getting you outta' here. Make one move man and I swear I will take you out." he said to Caspian as he hefted me into his arms then reaching for his keys on the table behind us. Funny I had thought he already had his keys, when he was leaving... Once he had his keys he hit the button starting his car, and never turning his back on Caspian he backed slowly out my front door making his way to his car, where he carefully placed me inside through the drivers side door. He got in and slammed the car into gear, his tires spinning, screaming loudly in my driveway before we flung back so fast my head hit the dashboard, and then to the back of the passenger seat.

He was speeding through the streets, and his face was flitting through all these emotions, and I could see it all but it was as if he were vibrating at impeccable speed, all because of the teeth chattering and shaking my body was suffering from. It was as if I was hypothermic suddenly. The car screeched to a stop, at what I'm guessing was a red light, and Jace's fist came flying down onto his steering wheel and then his dashboard. While he cursed and cursed repeatedly. Every word was in fact a swear, and then after the slew of nasty profanities, it died down to every other word before they were no more. "Samantha, damn I'm so, so sorry. You believe me right? I'm sorry ok?" he turned to me just then pleading his sorry, and for me to believe him, and as he spoke he became like further and further away, like looking through a ten mile telescope. I was so cold, shaking so much my body was bruising from the force. Jace flicked the heat switched on and cranked them all the way up. Once the light turned green again he sped off once more but he jerked the steering wheel to the right and screeched to another stop.

He took off his shirt, and reached over to the back seat half of him disappearing, until he retrieved whatever it was and returned. It was a few sweatshirts, and a small blanket, and he made his way over to my seat and lifted me up onto his lap, where he rubbed my arms, and wrapped us in all his shirts trying to get me warm with his body heat. He didn't say a word as we stayed like this and my body shuddered and shuddered from the cold, and as he held onto me. I began to feel the hot pricks of warmth, like after you've played in the snow, your gloves all wet, your hands so cold and numb and you stick them in hot water- a prick like that.

My eyes began to close, and suddenly I could keep them open no more and harshly and audibly it seems they slammed shut. It felt as if I were asleep, but somehow I knew that I wasn't- not entirely anyways. I'm not sure how long after, but however long, I heard a phone ringing. Jace's phone. He picked up after a few rings, "Hello?"

I couldn't hear, the caller on the line, the volume was too low, but I did hear Jace's voice. "Who is this?...

Who are you? ... What do you want? ... You cant have her, no. Please, why are you doing this? You didn't hurt them did you? Just please-just don't hurt them! Will you take me-hello? Hello?" I heard him shout 'hello' over and over again, whoever must have hung up on him. He closed the phone, and threw it, I heard the THWACK it made against the car, and once again he cursed but only two particular swears this time, the f-bomb and the s-bomb.

And then I felt shaking, but an odd shaking, and this time it wasn't coming from me. It was coming from Jace. I waited, in the silence for something anything to give me a clue as to what was going on when suddenly, I heard a sound like a hiccup. It sounded like a very sad hiccup, short harsh breath followed by a very quiet sob. Oh my god! Jace was crying...

All my issues aside, terror, deep sadness and enigmatic catastrophes all aside, my heart fell and wanted to reach out to Jace to consol him within my arms, to make him not hurt anymore, but I just couldn't. instead my body shook and jerked more from the violent shudders that being extremely cold brought.

His sobs were growing, and he became more pained, and I wished I knew why. I wished I could help him.

"Please stop shaking Samantha! Please, just please get warm!" his broken cries stabbed at my heart, and as soon as his pleading cries were expressed, it was as if everything had just stopped at his command.

I wasn't shaking anymore, and I wasn't cold, slowly but surely I was beginning to feel my toes, legs and arms. He was panting, and sobbing, and I realized I was panting as well.

I was just about open my eyes when Jace broke away, it was taking a Mac truck load of energy to try and open my eyes, and his startling reaction caused me to lose my concentration. "Samantha, Samantha oh god are you ok?" he had released me but as he called out to me he became nervous, and quickly grabbed a hold back on me and shook me vigorously. Perplexed and unbelievably tired, I mumbled out, "What? Why? Stop please Jace,"

Thinking he wasn't sure he had heard me, he had lifted my face up maybe to see my mouth perhaps, and as I sputtered out my response, he shook me more. Why Jace, why?

"Oh yes! Yes!" he said over and over again, as he clutched my head to his chest as he rocked back and forth in the passenger car seat, like I was a precious football is what I felt like.

"Your ok, Samantha your ok. I'm not a total eff up." he exhaled on such relief as he raised his head high completely facing the roof of his car, I had just opened my eyes. He stayed like that for a few minutes, saying "Yes, yes, your ok," and when his face came back down, his eyes found mine. His eyes were puffy and red and glittering with tears, his nose was red like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, and he kept sniffling. Looking at him like this, like I had never before seen, made me feel so much so fast through out every part of me. His utter gratefulness of my being ok, clearly for some reason I could see he had blamed himself, for whatever just happened to me, but what wasn't clear was why?

The love in his eyes, the love reverberating in my eyes to his, and back and forth over and over again, was indescribable.

"I wasn't leaving you, I swear to god. I would never have done that, please believe that. I just needed some air, I never would have left I swear on my life. I love you Samantha, so much it hurts. I-I'm scared I'm just really scared, I thought I was losing you just now! I'm scared for Robby and Tiff. I just don't know what do! I've never been here before in a situation like this, I mean what can I do? What can anyone do? I feel so weak, I've never felt more helpless and useless in my entire life, and its killing me! I'm so scared you think less of me, I feel so stupid right now pouring myself out to you-I shouldn't even be doing this, god!" he broke off angrily, and grunted out in frustration.

He let go of me then, and I felt its permanents, he covered his face burring it in his arms ashamed of his feelings in front of me, and my heart dropped. Even though I couldn't control much of myself yet, I reached out to him-gently not sure if I should-and I laid my hand on the side of his face. I tried to caress him, to let him know I was ok and no matter what I was here for him, but he turned harshly away from me, sobbing angrily.

Not thinking I should touch him again, that maybe I should just let him be-but my heart was telling me no, to reach out, my heart wanted to touch him, and so I tried again, prepared for his denial, and he did. He cried a bit harder, no fight left inside and no doubt he felt more shame "Jace its ok, you don't ever have to be ashamed of how you feel in front of me not ever..." I whispered and I was unsure of what to say next, I barely managed to get that out, and everything inside me was screaming so loudly trying to express everything at once. I know what my heart wanted to say, and what my brain wanted to say, and what consciously I was terrified to say. I wanted to touch him, consol him, love him, lost in the fight for words, something inside me won and the words of victory flew out,

"I love you... I love you so much Jace." I had never said it to him, not ever. Not even all the times he had said it to me, and he knew it, as well as I. Every time he told me he loved me, a little piece of him died inside because I never said it back, I could see it clearly in his eyes. I just couldn't do it, ever time he said it I froze, choked on tar.

His sobs parted fractionally, and then resuming with a vengeance, I reached out to him again hoping this time he's allow me to touch him, love him because that's all I wanted to do. My hand rested on the side of his beautiful sad face that was buried in his hands in shame, and he didn't push me away. I exhaled in relief and cupped his head while I sat up. I slowly and gently wrapped his head into my chest as he slowly as slightly apprehensively allowed me too, and I just cradled him there like this kissing him on the head. Just being there for him in his time of need, just waiting for him, and supporting him.

After awhile his sobs died down, and while I was seated on his lap holding him close, the shudders slowly passed too. When I felt like it was right I raised his head and looked at him, he didn't want to at first but, after a small struggle he did, and I just looked at him. His eyes were so sad, so very sad, my bottom lip had bent down mimicking his and reading his face his emotions, I felt them as well as he did. Carefully, so softly I reached up and wiped away his tears, and his nose, and ran my fingers through his hair. He closed his eyes meaningfully, and while his eyes were closed I leaned in and kissed his soft lips.

*******************************************************************************

CASPIAN.

The boy had backed out, with Samantha thrown over his shoulder like a sack of protected potatoes, and I never made a move. I was stuck in my own horror here in Samantha's house from once again I had caused her pain, both physically and mentally. My words revealing the truth to hear, not matter how much of the truth has dire consequences, and in doing so I damaged parts of her. The mechanics of revealing truths of higher beings to humans, is unknown to my world- to the world in general. I changed something inside her, changed the future maybe, I most definitely ruined something significant. And my pathetic heart broke another chunk more, just knowing that. But I had to do it, and much more needs to be said. But she needs time... and she's with that creature, that boy whatever he is, I cant smell something in him. Something not human, the read I get off of him is strangely familiar I'm almost horrified to find out.

But if he so much as hurts my Samantha, lays but one finger on her I'll kill him so slowly that he will beg for death, and when he does finally die, I will find a way to bring him back, and do it all over again, and if that doesn't work I will end my self so that he never ever finds peace not ever...

Suddenly I felt the presents of another and turned around to be greeted by Ezra, and Lucas. "We have found her, she is still with him." Ezra stated, and I nodded. "We have been to 16 of the forests, with nothing found. On the 17th we believe we have found something, sister Abigail is there now, guarding what we believe to be the first clue." Lucas announced and I couldn't help my panic, and quickly expressed so aloud, "But sister Abigail, can she be trusted? We no of her past, my fears are not without proof."

"Yes your not wrong Caspian, but if any of us should learn from the past tis' you is it not? We cannot keep damning her from previous mistakes, we must move on from the past. We need to be united, now more then ever." Lucas declared and I couldn't help but feel apprehension and relief at the same time. I nodded once more as trusting Abigail, was indeed something I wanted very much, but my fears were not without merit, I just needed proof. The 17th cloud forest could be the one and I desperately needed to get there, for every reason not just the one, pertaining to Samantha. "When do we depart? Are we ready?" I asked and both Ezra and Lucas nodded, "Yes we are, we are ready when you are. What do you want to do with the girl?" Ezra asked, and even though they new as well as I, I said it anyways, "We will go to her now, she cant be alone, not with whatever that boy is,"

And once I declared what was to be done, we were off, I had not a clue what I was in store for.

*************************************************************************************

SAMANTHA.

The tang of tears on his lips didn't stop me at all, but I welcomed it, because those tears where for me, I appreciated them, I kissed his tears all away, licking them loving him for loving me, and the wall I had been building higher, because of my denial was finally smashed down and I felt like I could float away I felt free. I switched my position on his lap, and placed each leg on either side of him to hold him and kiss him better. And he wrapped his arms around me, and I thought of how not too long before now, I was in such dyer distress, and I thought of how the hell it just stopped, at his words. It was like his will alone had done it, how the hell did that happen? Can that even happen? And then I thought of how everything has been lately and how I was still asking that same question when I knew the answer to it already, and that was hell yes it can happen, and it did.

"Jace, what happened? What did you do?" I couldn't help but ask, and we parted lips for the answer, "I don't know, I don't even know what I did. I cranked the heat, and got whatever I could to get your warm, and I just prayed, and prayed. I had never wanted anything more in my life and I felt something, like something click, when I said the words. And suddenly I felt this- this tingle and you immediately stopped shaking. I swear to god I could feel as see the heat seep back into your body, it made steam where I touched you. Please don't think I'm crazy, I didn't want to say it, I felt like I was going crazy earlier, and it made me more pissed and I felt like such a girl because it made me cry harder-no offense, and I-I just don't know,"

He trailed off, and listening to his side of what happened, something inside me, halted at his words, something inside also stored them away somewhere deep inside, somewhere important. And I leaned in and kissed him teasingly once more, "No offense taken, and I would never think your crazy, you know what I've been through lately, if anyone's a crazy its me. And suddenly I thought of the fear that was sitting inside me waiting for when I wasn't in Jace's arms any more, for when I was alone again to seep in staining me with its sick darkness-wait, that's what those people said in my house, that something was inside me something dark, something that was staining me.

An ice cold shudder ripped through my body reminding me that I was a bitch to the darkness, not for one second letting me forget it exists and it was here. Then like a flash flood bits and pieces of everything was clicking together, Caspian's words, that maybe I wasn't supposed to be here right now that maybe I was supposed to be dead. And that he tried to kill me, but why? Why would someone want me dead? My head started spinning so fast, and my breath caught, lungs ceased to work entirely. I began to feel such a panic as all the questions swarmed my head, like hornets stinging burning away healthy rationality.

Jace kept kissing my lips, and grasping me at my back while I sat on his lap frozen in fear, and the questions manifested into words letter by ugly letter they ignited inside like bright neon lights suffocating me, 'What are you? What are you?' Caspian kept shouting at Jace. What was that? What did that mean? 'I can smell it inside you...' what the hell did that mean?

"You were never meant to live beyond June 22nd of the year 2010..."

I felt like I was drowning again, I felt all the joy I just felt drain right out of me, flush right out, down the drain. Why did Caspian want to kill me? Why did he want to kill me?

"I don't know," Jace said aloud, as his lips found their way to my neck, kissing the flesh their eagerly. And if my breath hadn't already be withheld, it would have been at his outburst, "W-what did you j-just s-say Jace?"

I asked, because even thought my mind had rationalized what I had just heard I needed to hear the words from his mouth, because I was uncomprehending, and he kissed on at my throat, and he said again, "I don't know,"

And suddenly I felt something, like-like we weren't alone. I don't know what it was, or why I felt it but, I stopped Jace in his tracks, forgetting what he had just said, and what that might've been, and I turned around.

Their standing in front illuminated by the headlights of Jace's car, was a man I swear I have seen before, but I just couldn't say where, or when that was, something also told me, that he hadn't looked this way when I had seen him either, he had golden blond hair that was short cut at the sides but grown out long on top, and brushed back. He was extremely tall, and muscular and had incredible soft looking full pouty lips. And fierce icy blue eyes, he stood their confidently, watching me, us waiting. Waiting for what?...

I shouted, "Jace! Jace oh my god look!" I said smacking him in my fright and his head snapped up for both the smack and the distress in my voice and he let out a nasty curse, "What the hell?" he said baffled like I was. Quickly and quietly he rushed out, "Lock the doors, and I did so immediately. I was so startled and scared, I went to hide my face in Jace's shoulder, but as I was turning and about to put my head down, I saw someone else, standing at the back window of Jace's car, another man stood but not just any man the guy who was with the red haired woman who broke into my house.

"JACE OH MY GOD ITS HIM!" Jace snapped his head around and took in the man in the back, he rushed around to face me again, and nodded his head seeming to decide something I was unaware of, "Listen, just do what I say ok? They cant come in, but they can break the windows, just don't ask any questions, just do what I say ok?" he whispered the words to me and I nodded never stopping, looking like bobble head in a speeding car going over potholes, and when he said they could break the windows a terrified squeal escaped my lips, but I swallowed back down the fear determined to do what he asked.

And so swiftly he swiped me off of him, onto the seat and he hopped into the drivers seat, adjusting himself and hand ready on the shifter threw the car into gear. Jace's tires screaming on the blacktop, and smoke filled the air around the car, and seeped in through the vents it smelt horrible like burnt rubber and I coughed, Jace's face was hard, and determined and finally when the car, caught up with itself but seconds latter we sped off. We were already about a mile down the road, when out of nowhere something appeared in the road about 100 yards in front of us. We were going so fast it didn't take long to discover what it was, everything in me just stopped and screamed, "STOP! STOP JACE STOP! YOUR GOING TO HIT CASPIAN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 30 27
Demons. Angels. These two species couldn't be any different, but what happens when an angel accidentally helps an injured demon? Steal is the demon...
4.3K 423 33
Angels, a supernatural being that help people in the time of need. Fallen Angels, Angels that have fallen out of heaven and now live on Earth. Some h...
18.1K 647 23
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales he...
576 208 15
Rain Livingston is a perfectionist. They say she's a goddess. They say that she's a master in the violin. What they don't say though is that she want...