SWITCH / / yeonbin♡

By terrylized

❝he's me and i'm him❞ ㅡ ♥️yeonbin ↬ ¦ Soobin and Yeonjun switched bodies accidentally ¦ ☕ : lowercase int... More

『 introduction 』
『 one 』
『 two 』
『 three 』
『 four』
『 five 』
『 six 』
『 seven 』
『 eight 』
『 nine 』
『 ten 』
『 eleven 』
『 twelve 』
『 thirteen 』
『 forteen 』
『 sixteen 』
『 seventeen 』
『 eighteen 』
『 ninteen 』
『 twenty 』
『 twenty-one 』
『 twenty-two 』
『 twenty-three 』
tots tots tots
『 twenty-four 』
『 twenty-five 』
『 twenty-six 』
『 twenty-seven』
『 twenty-eight 』
『 twenty-nine 』
『 thirty 』
『 thirty-one 』
『 thirty-two 』
『 thirty-three 』
『 thirty-four 』
『 thirty-five 』
『 thirty-six 』
『 thirty-seven 』
『 thirty-eight 』
『 thirty-nine 』
『 forty 』
『 forty-one 』
『 end 』

『 fifteen 』

4.2K 328 145
By terrylized

and just like a blink of an eye, 4 hours had already past. ❝goodbye class.❞ their teacher said then walked out of the room. the students started to stretch their hands up before standing up and planning to go outside.

Soobin quickly fixed his things and put it inside his bag. he quickly stood up then walk towards the door, but before he can step his feet outside, the girl approached him.

you're so lucky sir Dohyun didn't scolded you and got you detentioned.❞ she uttered then let out a sigh, showing that she was relieved what happened earlier during their math class. ❝you know how strict he is.

Soobin nodded as his response. it's not odd for him. well, is there any math teacher who's not strict? he actually expected that he'll got detentioned but luckily he didn't but he wonder why. earlier, their professor just let out a sigh at him then let him sit down before calling for another student.

the girl then noticed Soobin being silent while walking on the corridors. ❝why you don't know the answer anyways? you're the one who's great in math among all of us.❞ she spoke, bringing the vibe up.

Soobin then looked at the girl, didn't noticed that she was walking beside him. okay, correction, Yeonjun is the one who's great in math, not him. if only he can tell it to her.

the lad shrug as his response making the girl even got more confused. Yeonjun will spoke about it, and actually, he'll be the one who'll gonna bring the vibe up. maybe there's something problem, she thought.

by the way, Yeonjun-

sorry, i need to go. bye.❞ Soobin quickly cut off her sentence then walked faster. he don't want to talk to anyone mostly to strangers. it kinda irritates him that's why he always keep quiet.

the girl just looked at the male walking faster. her eyes got wider by Soobin's sudden action. the Yeonjun she know definitely won't walk away like that. shrugging, maybe he's not in a good mood.

Yeonjun stretched his arms up and his back before fixing his things. his 4 hours in 3rd year just went smoothly, unlike back before last year. well, he still remember some of the lectures. he's lucky that Soobin got the course the same what Yeonjun got so there's no problem.

after fixing his things, he stood up then grab his bag before walking out of the room. the time he stepped his feet outside, someone suddenly shouted his name, or maybe Soobin's, making him turn back. ❝Soobin hyunggg!

seeing the same latter that he saw earlier at the café who's walking towards him, he quickly turned back then walk faster. luckily, it's a bit crowded since all students had now finished their classes and taking their lunch break.

Huening Kai's smile faded as he saw the older walking away from him. he's still clueless why Yeonjun don't want to talk to him and kept running away. he thinks that maybe he did something that made him furious that's why he's ignoring him all the time.

but, what is it? he wondered. shrugging his thoughts, he'll still gonna talk to the lad. well, he know he'll gonna go to the canteen and so does Huening Kai so there's a chance that he'll see him there.

as Yeonjun step his feet inside the canteen, he quickly scan around to see his own figure. ❝hey.❞ hearing a familiar voice, he quickly looked to his right side where the voice came from.

You looked like you ran from someone or someone.❞ Yeonjun uttered, noticing that Soobin is breathing heavily, more like panting. ❝i saw the caramel haired boy

you mean Beomgyu?❞ Yeonjun giggled. it's his first time to hear from someone calling Beomgyu as caramel-haired boy. well, a fact though, the color of his hair were like caramel.

yeah.❞ the younger said then stand properly as he gain much oxygen to breath normally. Yeonjun furrowed his brows then looked at Soobin. ❝why did you ran away from him?

Soobin shrugged then spoke, ❝i don't know him plus he might talk about something that i do not know.

Yeonjun then hummed as his response, can't talk more as his stomach started to growl quietly because of hunger. he haven't ate breakfast earlier and he also didn't ate any snacks on their break time. Soobin as well also felt hungry by now.

the two started to walk towards the counter, ordering the food that they want. ❝do you have any allergies?❞ Yeonjun asked the younger, worried that he might eat something that is not allowed for him to eat.

Soobin shook his head as a no, making the older nod and smile slightly.

by the way,❞ Soobin spoke after getting his order. ❝what's the name of your seatmate?❞ he asked then follow Yeonjun behind, walking towards to the available seats.

she's Yeji.❞ Yeonjun answered then sat down. Soobin then sit down infront of the older while nodding his head as his response. ❝she's quite a curious girl. she'll ask everything if she noticed something different so watch what you're doing.

Soobin gave the older a gaze before putting his food inside his mouth. he then shrugged, ❝yeah, as what i realized.

Yeonjun nodded. remembering the latter he saw earlier, he then looked at his own figure. ❝what's the name of your friend again?❞ the younger looked at Yeonjun also. seeing that he was looking directly at him, he suddenly flustered and didn't know why.

maybe he's mesmerizing his own appeals again.

Huening Kai.❞ Soobin simply amswered then remove his eyes away from the older. Yeonjun hummed before taking a sip of his juice. he's making sure that he'll remember the tall latter's name so that he won't be awkward if he saw him again.

oh, can i ask you something?❞ Yeonjun raised his brow before nodding. it's quite awkward for them to be honest as they were too quite formal.

why on earth did they switched bodies anyways. they are both strangers and don't know each other and do not know about anything. it will be more okay if Yeonjun had switched bodies to a guy he know or to a guy thay he's befriend with.

Soobin bit his lips, getting nervous of what he will ask. he don't know why he's acting nice to him to the fact he always act rude to anyone else. ❝not to invade your life, but is your dad usually like that?

hearing the younger's question, Yeonjun suddenly choked the juice he's drinking, making him cough. ❝d-did he do s-something wrong to you?❞ he uttered between his coughs. he quickly checked his phone, checking if his dad might have texted him earlier.

Soobin shook his head as a no. ❝he was completely drunk but he almost throw me a bottle. gladly he went back to his sleep.

Yeonjun let out a sigh as a relief. his heart just started to beat crazy as if it will gonna explode sooner, thinking worriedly that his dad might have done something bad. and gladly, he didn't.  he shouldn't let the younger again go to his house alone.

he have alcoholic problems but luckily he didn't touched you.

does he do something bad whenever you're around? he's really quite furiousㅡ

let's not talk about it. the thing is he didn't touched you.❞ Yeonjun cut the younger's sentence. he really don't want anyone asked about his life or family, mostly to a guy like Soobin who he have just met yesterday.

he have trust issues even he's a hype person. he don't want anyone to see his flaws, thinking that they might treat him differently if someone will know the reasons behind his fake smiles.

Soobin formed his lips into a thin line, making his mouth shut. he shouldn't open up that topic but he was quite curious about it. well, there's no problem about asking some small details about to a guy whom he just switched his body, right? they must know each other more, to the fact that they both don't know until when they will be like this.

remembering something that Yeonjun should also know, he playfully looked at the older. noticing Soobin's eyes, he furrowed his brows, getting much confused.

have you ever got detentioned?❞ the lad asked right away when the older was about to say something. Yeonjun shook his head, ❝not even once.

Soobin planted a playful smile on his lips then looked somewhere but not on Yeonjun's eyes. ❝i might have almost got detention earlier...

what?

well, i do not know the answer of the math problem so i just told the teacher that i don't want to answer. but hey, he just let it pass.

Yeonjun physically face palmed his self. ❝sir Dohyun won't let you pass next time.❞ he's quite mad about it but relieved at the same time that his teacher was probably in a good mood earlier, that's why he just let Soobin.

the younger opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but Yeonjun quickly spoke again. ❝isn't that Huening Kai?❞ his eyes was caught on to someone who just came inside the canteen.

Soobin turned around then put his gaze to what the older is looking before humming as a yes. as soon as the younger latter looked directly to them, Yeonjun let out a sigh then rub his temple.

Soobin hyung!❞ Huening Kai grinned then walk towards them. a caramel boy suddenly also walk behind the latter, mayhaps they were walk inside the canteen together.

Beomgyu smiled also, seeing the blue haired male. ❝Junnie hyungg~❞ he whinned then sat beside Soobin. Huening Kai then sat beside Yeonjun.

hyung, why are you ignoring me?❞ Huening Kai pouted, making Yeonjun awkwardly chuckle then rubbed his nape.

why did you ran away from me earlier?❞ Beomgyu furrowed his brows then looked at Yeonjun, who's in Soobin's figures. ❝are you two dating?❞ he suddenly asked, making the two older lads quickly shook his head as a no.

Yeonjun and Soobin then looked at each other before they both let out a sigh.

maybe we should tell them.

═══ +×+ ═══

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 705 43
yeongyu✮✮
7.8K 259 20
Choi Yeonjun. Straight male. Or so he thought until one certain boy came into his life and changed him forever. Choi Soobin met Yeonjun at a friend's...
2.8K 224 14
𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 '𝕎𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕦𝕖𝕤': 𝔻𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 '𝕊𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕦𝕖𝕤': (ꜱᴘʀꞮŊ ʜᴊᴜːꜱ 🇵🇷🇴🇳🇺🇳🇨🇮🇦🇹🇮🇴🇳 🇬🇺🇮...
11.1K 443 15
a broken artist and his fanboy - yeonbin (txt) social media / real life au IN PROGRESS | ©costaetic 2022.