『 four』

no! i'm not wearing those!❞ yeonjun hissed seeing what soobin was holding.

after they saw huening kai's appearance earlier, they rushed towards to soobin's place and went directly towards his room. then the lad quickly pulled out a black jeans and gray sweater shirt and told yeonjun to changed.

but seeing the colors, yeonjun don't like it. he don't like dark colors even it looks good in him since black is a great color of clothes for fashion whereas he's good in fashion, he still insisted not to wear them but soobin still kept forcing him since its his body.

hey, do you think i like this pastel sweater? did i complain? no. so wear these!❞ soobin groan and throw the clothes to yeonjun. he walk outside the room, letting the lad have privacy for changing but didn't forget to slammed the door, making the older flinch.

yeonjun have no choice but to wear these. he thinks maybe wearing something dark for at least once isn't the end of the world though. he actually decided earlier to wear his own pastel colors clothes but soobin didn't let him and reasoned out that its his body.

soobin didn't complain earlier though, so wearing colors that they hate is a fair-fair.

a frown was drew on the lad's face as he kept grumbling some words while taking off his clothes.

he grab the sweater on the bed and wore it, smelling the scent made him froze in his place and felt like his world stop. he felt butterflies getting wild inside his stomach and his heart started to beat like crazy. the younger's scent was really addictive, maybe that's the reason why many girls nor boys wanted to be clingy around him just to sniff his scent. it wasn't just an ordinary scent of a perfume that you can buy somewhere in the mall, yeonjun can tell that it is imported.

is he lucky that a girl or a boy want to give everything to soobin just to have one clothe from him that has his amazing scent and now here yeonjun is, don't have any efforts to force the lad to wear one of his clothes that has his scent and got actually forced by soobin to wear his sweater.

are you done?

coming back from his senses, he noticed soobin opening the door. he quickly wear the sleeves of the sweater and pull it down. he slammed himself on the bed and get his phone, pretending to be chilling around and ignoring soobin's call.

the fragance was still making himself crazy.

as soobin went in, he noticed the older laying on the bed, giving his eyes on his phone. he let out a chuckle seeing how hard yeonjun was pretending to be busy on his phone.

seems like you're busy, but you need to eat, its my body i don't want my body die.❞ soobin uttered and clutch the doorknob. before he step his feet outside he once look at yeonjun who's still not removing his gaze off the phone.

next time cover the camera lense to make it not obvious that your phone is upside down.❞ he giggled and went outside, leaving the lad flustered.

the phone was surely upside down, how fool yeonjun was for not noticing it, he's still getting crazy over soobin's sweater aroma.

yeojun shook his head, trying to control himself. if soobin will continue to give him clothes that has a scent of him, he should get use to it and not be crazy of it.