『 forty-one 』

i saw your boyfriend waiting outside.❞ Jungkook said as he enter their locker room. Yeonjun quickly widened his eyes and looked at the older. ❝hyung, i swear, he is not my boyfriend!❞ he uttered which made the older laugh. ❝if you say so.

he don't know why Soobin waited for him until his working shift is done. earlier, after five of them went out of the school, Beomgyu and Taehyun took the bus as their homes are a little bit far from the school meanwhile three of them, Yeonjun, Huening Kai and Soobin, walked on the streets.

Soobin asked if Yeonjun will walk straight to his house and when the older said he have a work, he quickly insisted, without a second of thinking, that he will wait for him. Yeonjun refused to but Soobin still didn't change his mind.

when they got in the caféteria, Soobin make sure that Yeonjun wasn't joking about his job, then walk Huening Kai to their house since he needs to make sure the younger's safety, and then went back to the café again to wait for the older.

and Yeonjun felt uncomfortable working while someone is watching him.

oh correction, he is not yet your boyfriend.❞ Jungkook teased again making Yeonjun flustered. he slightly slap the older's arm making Jungkook hiss but still smirking teasingly. Yeonjun then rolled his eyes then get his bag as he is done changing his clothes.

Taehyun's words earlier suddenly came inside his mind. he thought if it is true that their bodies were switched last week. he wants to believe it but it is still impossible. yet, he still do not know why his memories lost so maybe Taehyun told the truth.

Jungkook suddenly snapped his finger in front of Yeonjun, making his senses went back to the world. ❝stop thinking about it, he will become your boyfriend. now let's go.❞ Jungkook said and walked out of the locker room, while Yeonjun is following behind him. he didn't complained as his mind is still clouded with thoughts.

he made sure that every door is locked and the gas tank is close before he went outside of the café. ❝have fun with your date!❞ Jungkook uttered and winked at Yeonjun, making Soobin a little bit surprised and confused at the same time.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and bid his goodbye to Jungkook as he is walking away with his boyfriend. ❝what date?❞ Soobin then asked the older while he is closing the caféteria. ❝he is just joking.❞ Yeonjun uttered and put the keys inside his bag.

now, tell me why you waited for me.❞ Yeonjun said and glared at the tall guy while they are slowly walking on the sidewalk. he put his hands inside his pocket and remove his gaze off the younger.

Soobin hummed before speaking, ❝about the potion..❞ Soobin pause for a second to glimpse at the older who is waiting for him to speak. ❝c-can you come over to my house?❞ he managed not to stutter but he still did.

hearing those words made Yeonjun stopped from his tracks which made Soobin also stop. the younger suddenly feel his cheeks started to heat as their eyes met so he quickly looked down. he shouldn't invite him to his house but he don't want to drink the potion alone and manage it by himself.

unfortunately, Yeonjun felt butterflies in his stomach getting wild. he want to agree but at the same time he don't want to. ❝i understand if you don't want to. why did i evenㅡ

let's go.❞ Yeonjun cut the younger's sentence and started walking again. Soobin widened his eyes while his lips automatically curved into a smile.

both of their hearts are starting to beat faster again making themselves stay quiet throughout their walk.

after a few minutes, they reached Soobin's house. he took his keys from his bag, opened the door and let Yeonjun walk inside. the older roam his eyes around the house before speaking, ❝your parents won't come home?