『 thirty-eight 』

Soobin quickly supported himself by putting his hands on his thighs while panting as he feel exhausted because of running. he wiped his sweat before standing properly and walk casually towards his room. luckily his professor is not yet inside so he is not consider as late.

he sat down on his seat then grabbed his bottle of water and drink it. after putting it back inside his bag, he pull out his phone from his pocket and messaged Huening Kai that he have something to tell him. he didn't wait for the younger's reply since he know his class is already starting.

the students quickly stood up and greeted their professor as he walk inside. ❝you can sit down.❞ he uttered, making them sit.

the lecture started and Soobin didn't gave his full attention in it as his mind is clouded with thoughts. it doesn't matter though, besides, their finals is what is important for them right now.

he took out the bracelet from his pocket. he stared at it while his arm is under his chin and his elbow on the table, supporting his head not to fall. ❝i almost lose hope for finding you.❞ he murmured to himself.

he can't help himself but to feel happy.

hours past by.

Soobin immediately fixed his things after hearing the bell rang for there lunch break. he didn't bother to stood up and say goodbye to his professor since he still have those manner and his professors are used to it. he don't know why he is in a hurry and his heart is beating faster than its normal pace.

he quickly grabbed his bag and rushed outside the room. he then suddenly stopped on the stairway, thinking if he'll go downstairs, go up as he know Yeonjun's room is in there, or he'll just wait here for the older to go down. nevertheless, he know he'll see him in the school caféteria later so he can talk to him later. Soobin wants to tell Huening Kai about these things first.

as he enter the caféteria, he quickly saw Huening Kai despite of his height so after he bought his meal, he went to the younger and sat in front of him. ❝where's the two?❞ Soobin asked while roaming his eyes around. he noticed that Taehyun and Beomgyu's presence cannot be seen in the café.

Huening Kai shrugged, ❝probably eating in the rooftop.❞ he uttered before putting a spoonful amount rice inside his mouth.

the older let out a sigh. if the two younger lads aren't here, which means Yeonjun won't be here either.

so, you said you want to tell something?❞ Huening Kai asked.

Soobin nodded his head before speaking, ❝remember the boy i told you before?❞ the younger furrowed his brows as he is recalling the memories from the past.

back then when they were in highschool, Soobin always tell that he want to meet the boy again that he met back when he was nine-years-old. he met that boy, which is absolutely Yeonjun, in the beach when his parents tag him along to their meeting at Busan but didn't allowed him inside the meeting room so they just let him play in the sand.

Soobin was alone playing and got bored but unexpectedly Yeonjun came to him and played with him. and obviously they had a fun time together which they both wished that day wouldn't end. unfortunately, after the meeting, Yeonjun needed to go home.

he told that to the younger but he never mentioned the name because he don't have intentions of saying it. besides, Huening Kai will knew him someday if Soobin find and meet the boy again.

yeah, what about it?

Soobin curved his lips into a smile then gave the bracelet to Huening Kai for him to look at it. the younger raised his brow while observing the bracelet. as he saw the name written on it, his eyes widened. ❝no way!