『 end 』

eunji quickly went inside her grandmother's house as she hop off her mother's car. ❝granmaaaa!❞ she happily shouted as she run inside, but only seeing taehyun sitting on the couch while watching the morning news reports.

oppa!❞ eunji yelled and ran to her cousin which made taehyun drew a wide smile on his lips and widely open his arms for his little cousin to hug him. ❝why are you here? you have classes, right oppa?❞ she asked.

taehyun let go off the hug and tousled the little girl's hair. ❝i don't have classes today and i am here because i have something to take care of.❞ he uttered before greeting his aunt, eunji's mother, who just walked inside the house.

eunji formed her lips into an 'o' and nodded her head. ❝where's granma?

probably in the kitchen or the backyard.❞ taehyun answered which made eunji quickly smile and nodded her head again before running towards the kitchen while she yell "granma" ❝eunji, don't run!❞ her mother yelled as she follow her.

taehyun just chuckled by his little cousin's cuteness. he hopes she will meet yeonjun and soobin again because he know how she misses them. ❝oh, they might be awake by now.❞ he muttered to himself and walk to the room where the crystal ball is.

yeonjun widened his eyes as soon as he woke up. he quickly lift his upper body up while breathing heavily, making his head suddenly hurt which made him groan and massage his head. he then pick his phone on the nightstand and check the time. ❝it's already morning?❞ he whisper to himself before letting out a sigh.

he sit on the side of the bed while letting out a yawn and stretching his arms up. he slowly stood up and walk to the bathroom to freshen himself like he don't mind about his memories that he just remembered.

after washing his face, he went outside the bathroom and sit on the bed again. he pick up his phone again but then he furrow his head as he thought about his memories. ❝wait..❞ he mumbled and tried to remember everything.

he suddenly touch his lips when one of his memories cane inside his mind. ❝oh my-❞ he widened his eyes as he realized that they really did kiss last week. thinking about it makes his heart beat go faster than its normal pace and he can feel his cheeks heating.

how can i face him after remembering that kiss?! i'm sure he also remember it by now!❞ yeonjun uttered to himself while stomping his feet and groaning in frustration and embarrassment. he also have no idea how they started dating. he thinks it will be more awkward for them by now.

and soobin thinks the same too. after he woke up and remember everything, he also don't know how to face the older. a lot did happen in just four days.

soobin don't know how or why he acted like that last week but he is not gonna lie to himself though, those days felt so good for him and he felt so happy. yet, those were just memories that happened and their feelings aren't that strong because those happened all of a sudden.

he took a deep breath as he calm his heart from beating crazy before walking out of his room. he walk downstairs and went straight towards the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, not gonna bother the older to make him come out of the guest room.

while soobin is cooking their breakfast, the older silently walk through the kitchen as he felt hungry because of the savory of the food. the younger quickly noticed him when yeonjun stepped his feet inside which made their eyes locked on each other.

after some seconds, yeonjun blink thrice and cleared his throat then looked somewhere to avoid soobin's gaze.

u-uh.. i think i need to go.❞ he uttered. he was about to walk away but soobin called his name making him stop. ❝you should eat first.❞ soobin said while he turned off the stove. yeonjun glance at him and nodded his head then formed his lips into a thin line.