『 two 』

yeonjun quickly went out of the house, ignoring that the three buttons on his chest was still unbuttoned that is exposing his collarbones. the street is still dark anyways since its still thirty minutes before five in the morning and there were less cars driving down the streets so no one will see him and its not his body though.

he thinks that this might be a dream but he slapped himself many times thinking he'll wake up sooner as he cannot accept the fact that this is the reality. of course he'll not wake up because he is already awake but he still think that all of these are unreal. thinking, maybe slapping himself is not enough? maybe he need to be hit by a car just to wake up.

but no. it's too dangerous. he shake his head while running towards to his house, clearing his dangerous thoughts in his mind.

but he don't get it. does puberty hit him too much to be completely look alike with someone and not in his own body? or did he do something wrong that made the witches casted a curse to him even though magic really don't exist in this generation?

how is it even possible waking up from someone's house that he don't know who brought or what brought him there when he clearly remember he slept in his house, in his room and on his bed. this really felt like unreal.

his face is completely different and his body figures. he thought maybe its just his imagination that creating his different reflection on the mirror but he can't remember when was the last time he saw his face. he surely saw the face of him right now but he can't remember when.

stopping in front of a familiar house, he firstly catch his breath while clutching his chest with his hand and his other hand was holding the door knob.

after gaining enough oxygen to breath properly, he stood up properly and twist the door knob. before he push it, the door was quickly pulled open making yeonjun got pull also as his hands was still holding the door knob, results on bumping into someone.

he quickly grasp the person's waist, making the person who pulled the door not to fall. as the person, he quickly wrap his arms around the lad's neck to make not himself not to fall.

while looking into each other's eyes, their jaw dropped and eyes widened.

soobin is clearly seeing himself to the lad who's supporting him not to fall. it was clearly him. his face and his body. how on earth did these happened?

yeonjun being surprised from holding his body, he let go off soobin, making the lad fall on the ground and let out a groan.

it felt like he's seeing his doppelganger right now but its clearly him.

they felt weird and confused for seeing their own figures infront of their eyes.

soobin scanned yeonjun's body from head to toe after rubbing his eyes to make his vision clear and not to make any weird imaginations, it's real that looks like unreal, its his body.

he quickly stood up and brush the dust off his pajamas and pointed yeonjun who's in his body.

yeonjun open his mouth, wanted to say something but he didn't say a word, instead, he poke soobin's face making himself flinch.

who are you?