『 introduction 』

have you seen eunji?

an old lady kept on panicking for the whole morning as she saw her granddaughter was nowhere to be found inside their house. she blames herself for letting the young girl play in the backyard alone and didn't even check if their gate was open.

the time she checked their backyard, eunji could not be seen and when she went into the front yard, she realized that the gate was wide open.

eunji!❞ the lady yelled out her name while switching her glances from her left and right. eunji's parents will get mad if they find out that she's missing. this is the reason why they don't want to leave the young girl to her grandmother but the old lady was stubborn, she told them that she wants to take care of her granddaughter just for a day.

the parents agreed and left the young girl early in the morning to the old lady. she vowed that she'll take good care of her, but now, it seems like she has broken her promise.

eunji, where are you?❞ tears started to fall on her cheeks. she doesn't want this to happen. if she just let the young girl's parents hired a babysitter, it will be much better and her granddaughter won't be missing.

eunji!❞ she continues to walk and shout her name, making other people look at her and think that she's crazy.

looking to her right, she saw a small girl running around the grass in the park while holding a stick. the girl stopped running and looked at her with a bright smile, ❝grandma!

the old lady ran towards the six-year-old girl and quickly kneel down and hugged her. ❝eunji! why did you run away just like that?

the young girl didn't answer and just went silent, making her grandmother confused. the lady let go of the hug and caressed her granddaughter's cheek.

what's wrong?

grandma, i tried your magic but i think it didn't work.❞ she pouted and look at the stick she is holding. it isn't an ordinary stick, it is a stick that can do magic tricks, more like a magic wand.

furrowing her brows, she didn't know that her granddaughter already knew that she's a witch, a good witch precisely that makes potions and cast spells for good purposes. ❝what spell did you do?

she hoped it wasn't bad.

the spell i saw on the last page of the thick book one of yours, grandma.

thinking what the young girl meant, she didn't know which thick book because all of her books were thick and she don't know all of her books' last pages. ❝what book?

eunji pointed the stick on her chin, giving gestures to her grandma that she's trying hard to remember the book she read.

the girl jumped cheerfully and raised her hand, ❝it was all about people and bodies.

the old lady sighs in relief, the book that the young girl read wasn't harmful at all but remembering the last page of it, her eyes quickly got wider. ❝to whom did you cast the spell?

the young girl pointed the stick to a bench that was near from them, ❝to him- wait where is he?❞ eunji pouted once more, seeing that no one was already sitting on the bench she was pointing to.