Unwavers Of Fate

By lily_lovemore

IN-PROGRESS πŸ’œ A Sequel To The Seven. After the twisting events occurred, K-East had won the hearts of many... More

Chapter 1: Awake
Chapter 2: Guilt
Chapter 3: Fresh Start
Chapter 4: Light
Chapter 5: Shadow
Chapter 6: Black Swan
Chapter 7: Her Favorite Things
Chapter 8: Remember Me
Chapter 9: Love Lies
Chapter 11: So Far Away
Chapter 12: Contemplation
Chapter 13: Stigmatized
Chapter 14: Decision
Chapter 15: Her Name
Chapter 16: Valerie
Chapter 17: Boy Meets Evil
Chapter 18: Lotte World
Chapter 19: Wild Chase
Chapter 20: Who...?
Chapter 21: Inner Child
Chapter 22: Alter Ego

Chapter 10: Missing You

56 2 0
By lily_lovemore

Taeyun's POV

The small noises of gunshots firing was heard through the phone. Distinct effects had appeared in the rounds as victory was declared, much to his triumph.

"Yes," he hissed in alleviation with a pump of first. Shortly after, he left the game and scrolled to read his messages. He heaved a longing sigh and turned on his Bluetooth speaker to play his music.

Whilst, he laid his head back on the couch and raised his phone up to chat with his friend.

"Ready to play again?" He asked.

"Next time," she replied back.

"I haven't seen you in person. When?"

"You'll find out," she said with a diamond and smile emojis.

Taeyun pursed his lips in curiosity, but he was still content anyways. He checked to see the flower inside the snow globe that was displayed on his desk, reflecting upon the speeches that he and his friends made for Bryan's friend. Nonetheless, did they even consider her as one? For him, he knows the answer to that question.

...

...

...

Jaesang's POV

The Vlive reached 8.5 million views while he was singing a variety of songs for the Echoes. He swayed a little back and forth in melancholy.

"What am I now? What am I now?

What if I'm someone I don't want around?

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling.

What if I'm down?

What if I'm out?

What if I'm someone you won't talk about?

I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm falling..."

...

He finished the last couple of notes softly in a falsetto and continued to the next after reading the comment that the fan suggested.

...

"We were so beautiful,

We were so tragic,

No other magic,

Could ever compare..."

...

He stared at the picture frames, hanging on his bedside where his mind was currently zoning off into space. A trip on Jeju Island with his friends.

It was fun, yet impassive all at once because of someone.

...

"I lost myself, seventeen,

Then you came, found me,

No other magic,

Could ever compare..."

...

He admired her beauty,

Her smile and her laughter,

Especially her boldness.

The night on the balcony was the first time he knew what his true feelings were,

And the dream that he can never forget.

...

"There's a room,

In my heart with the memories we made,

Took 'em down but they're still in their frames,

There's no way I could ever forget, hmm,

For as long as I live,

And as long as I love,

I will never not think about you,

You, hmm,

I will never not think about you..."

His eyes were closed as he tilted his head down to cover his face and massaged the bridge of his nose, which can only indicate his tears.

The music stopped when he sniffed and cleared his throat before he looked at the camera again.

He smiled dejectedly, saying. "Uhh... Sorry about that, Army. I guess I must've been very exhausted from work today. I have to go to bed since me and my members are on a tight schedule. Bye."

He waved his hand and blew little kisses at them, then pressed the button on the screen. The broadcast had ended and he sighed as he brushed the strands of his hair. So suddenly, two drops of tears fell on the floor.

...

...

...

Joon-wo's POV

The signage was still bright as gold, along with the neon led lights around it, but the name has been changed to MOSU Seoul. He made his way inside the restaurant by the automatic doors opening for him.

He bowed his head to greet the receptionists and inquired about his request to visit around. They approved it when they pointed the direction towards the hallway in which he followed.

"Thank you," he said, then sauntered with his arms tucked in behind him. He peeped at the round window and saw the staff members cooking, cleaning, and serving the dishes in a hustle.

Lightly chortling to himself, Joon-wo soon remembers that moment of him and Valerie, creating mini desserts on the table counter. She was very organized on putting the cupcakes on each tray and making sure they are not miscounted. He was mostly in charge of the baking since he knows the ingredients in some of the recipes he learned. It takes time to practice and master the techniques. And he did it back when he took culinary courses and showed his presentation to his teacher and his classmates. They were all impressed.

The only thing that can make the baking slightly easy is motivation and a companion. She was there to cheer him up whenever he slack off. Other than that, Joon-wo's confession was sincere, even though he wanted to be more than just friends.

His lips curled halfheartedly, but was disconsolate only to know that she's no longer there.

...

...

...

Hwan's POV

The sound of the tennis ball was hit by the racket as the two players were passing it to score points. There, he was casually sitting on the second row of the bleachers, yet his back was slumped over with his mind reeling.

...

"Yay! I got 40!" She exclaimed, prancing in circles.

"How could you be so good at this?" He wondered in amazement.

"You taught me," she pointed out.

"No, no... You really have natural reflexes. Tell me, do you play sports besides tennis?"

"I used to, but my interests shifted into the arts and literature."

"Oh, okay. Seriously, you still got those dandy moves," Hwan stated.

Valerie burst out giggling and shook her head, saying. "I just do it for fun."

Hwan halted for a second when he began to shyly gaze away, swinging his shoes from side to side. He began to ask her in an amiable tone of voice. "Will you... go out with me?"

Valerie blinked with a blank expression and curved a smile, nodding in response. "Hmm."

He then grinned brightly and pumped his fists in the air, howling in glee. "Woohoo!!"

She watched him do a jolly dance and tricks in front of her that made her crack up a lot.

...

Hwan was always the sunshine, whereas she was the rain.

Surely, he regretted what he said to her.

That day when he saw her crying after she was left alone at the Olympic Park.

...

...

...

Min-Jun's POV

The ball kept bouncing on the floor with a few squeaky noises from his shoes. He jogged closer, bending on his knees to shoot towards the net and hovered.

A swish was heard throughout the gymnasium and he thinned his lips neutrally in thought of how Valerie helped him and his girlfriend mend their relationship that almost broke apart.

He sees her as his own little sister and what it would be like to be part of a big family someday.

Now without her... It became fragmentary that made it impossible to ever happen.

...

...

...

Ryung's POV

Back in Seoul University, he examined the empty room where he used to teach English class and taught his former students some history, poems, and classic stories. He held a pencil and scrutinized it before placing it down on the table.

His hands were inside his leather jacket. Henceforth, he didn't feel as grateful as before, now that he was unfilled.

A small simper on his face may elucidate as to what Valerie means to him.

...

She was, by far, the only person that will linger on for the rest of their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 16.5K 192
Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of an idol...
234K 17K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
78.6K 3.3K 21
Book #1 of DESTINY'S ALIGNMENT SERIES *ο½₯゚゚ο½₯*:.q..q.:*゚:*:βœΌβœΏγ€€γ€€πŸͺ„ "Shut up" "Your lips please ma'am" "What do you want? " "You, your love " "What...
134K 4.3K 35
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...