addicted to love 🍒 snamione.

By InsufferableKnowItAl

ADDICTED TO LOVE ━━ ❝ severus is dreading the presence of his students. he is glad the war is over and that a... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.

eleven.

1K 42 0
By InsufferableKnowItAl

She didn't know what to do. She wanted to be seductive so that their chat wasn't.... awkward. When she approached him, he seemed vulnerable. She didn't think she would ever see a side of him as such, she always pictured him as a strong and stern figure who was the cherry on top of her sundae, or so she wished.

When she stepped out to him, after hiding in the shadows, something unknown hitched in her chest. Was it fear? Was it lust? Was it excitement? She felt on fire with the perspiring and prolonged minutes going by with him at her clutches as they were alone, together. The only difference was she knew what she wanted and he was indifferent.

She stepped out of the shadows, fully letting herself be seen. But when she looked at him, he had his head down, as if he were ashamed of something. She walked over to him, this was a lot harder than imagined, she had to fight the urge to kiss him right then and there, but she said all she wanted to do was have a 'chat', so she willed herself to not kiss him, at least not yet. She wanted him to see her, to see who was keeping him. So she ever so slightly bent over and placed her forefinger under his perfect chin and lifted his gaze to her eyes. When he looked at her, so many emotions flowed through him. She could see anger, astonishment, fear, bewilderment, and what looked to her to be a little relief.

He jumped back in his chair and flinched away from her. "Miss Granger!? What the hell is going on!?" He bellowed, still shock evident in his features as he yelled at her. She just stood up and stepped back, a look of amusement on her face. He began to fidget in his seat, trying to undo the binds that held him to the chair. Hermione just stood there, unsure what to say to make the situation better.

"Let me go this instant Miss Granger!" He said, as he snarled at her. He was still writhing his wrists. "So help me, I will deduct so many points from you for kidnapping a teacher and holding them hostage!" He looked around him, anywhere but at her. She walked around him. He glared at her as if she were the most disgusting thing ever.

"Don't look at me like that." She said in a condescending voice. He looked at her as if she lost her marbles. "I said I just wanted to have a chat with you.' She said simply, shrugging her small petit shoulders. He felt the fire course through him once more.

"Miss Granger, this is far from appropriate, I am demanding you to let me go, or I will have you expelled from the school!" He was sounding as if he lost his marbles as well, but the abduction of a teacher was no joke.

"Well, before you saw me, you sounded as if you wanted to have a chat with me." She said raising her eyebrow at him. He gulped, maybe he did.

"Miss Granger, I can assure you that I have no intentions on chatting with you." He said with his evil glare. He seemed to settle down a bit, seeing that struggling was not helping the situation. She took in a deep breath.

"Please?" She asked. "This is really important to me, I have to talk with you." He looked at her and then sighed. He slouched in his chair, seeing that either way, he was going to have to have this chat with her, unless to his hopes, someone stopped all of this nonsense. She seemed to glow with happiness and with a flick of her wrist, a chair magically appeared out of the air. She grabbed it and sat it down in front of him, but facing backwards. She then elegantly sat down, facing him with her legs spread open. He let out a low groan and looked at the ceiling.

She blushed, knowing that this was agonizing to him, given the fact that she was flaunting with him as he was tied up. This was probably the most sexiest and intimate thing that has ever happened to him, so she was pretty sure he had so many emotions going through him all at once, for she also had them too. Her stomach was filled with so many butterflies, she couldn't help but blush, and her heart raced in her chest, it felt as if it were ready to leap out.

This was the first time ever in her life that she tried to play sexy, and by the look of his face, she could tell she was heading in the right direction with it, and was doing a great job. He looked at her as she sat there, displaying her legs around the chair. The only thing hiding her mostly was the backboard of the chair, which rested against her chest. She crossed her arms over the chair and gave him a malicious smile.

"Is that necessary?" He asked her. She blushed and looked down. She then lifted her heard confidently.

"Why, what are you talking about Professor? I think it is necessary for me to sit for us to chat." She said. She had turned the tables, and he now seemed to blush. Just a little pink rose to his pale cheek bones. He rolled his eyes and looked as if he wanted to kill her. She cleared her throat. "So, I wanted to talk to you about what is going on." She said slowly. He just studied her, she could tell she was under deep scrutiny.

"How did you do that?' He asked her. She was surprised he even spoke to her, and even in a civilized tone. Although she was confused as to what he was talking about.

"Do what?' She asked, she captured her lower lip in her mouth. He sighed.

"How were you able to keep me out of your mind earlier, you silly girl!" He said, sounding quite agitated. She made an 'O' shape with her mouth. She cleared her throat.

"Well, when you were teaching Harry on how to block people from the inside of his mind, he seemed to be having some difficulty, so I took the act on coaching him as well as myself.' She said matter of factly. He nodded his head.

"And you were just... able to do it. No one else assisted you?" He asked. She liked that the conversation was going good so far, and she liked that he was interested in what she was able to do, this was a first. She shook her head.

"Completely all on my own." He sat there as if in thought, he was staring right into her eyes. She once again felt a probing of earlier and instantly put up her walls. She glared at him.

"Impressive." He grumbled. He sat there in thought, 'She really was something. She actually was the brightest with of her age!' It had taken him years to perfect that and it seemed to have taken her in less than a course of months to be able to produce that strong of a shield to keep him from evading her mind. "So I take that what you didn't want me to see earlier had something to do with this?' He asked. She looked down into her lap.

"Yeah, something like that.' He was quite good at piecing some things together, although she hoped he wouldn't be able to put two and two together to figure out that she had help.

"So, is Miss Brown in on this as well as that Poltergeist?" He asked in an angry tone. She blushed, she had to protect her friends, and Lavendar was already in a lot of trouble.

"No, actually it was a miracle that they did what they did, otherwise I'm very sure my plan would have worked." She said dignantly, trying to sound as if she were telling the truth. He studied her and seemed to have waved that off.

"So, you had no assistance? No second or third party?" He seemed to be able to read right through her. She bit her lip. She shook her head no. He huffed and let out a chuckle, something she had never heard before. She was on fire on the inside, he delighted her in a way she had never thought possible. He stopped laughing and looked at her with an expression quite unreadable. "So, what is this you want to 'talk' about?" She looked him square in the eyes and stood up from her chair. She walked a distance away from him and moseyed around the room, looking at the ceiling.

"Professor, are you familiar with the muggle song 'Addicted to love'?" She turned and looked at him. He seemed confused, so she continued. "In the song there are a few words that say;

'You're mind, is not you're own, your heart sweats, your body shakes. You see the signs, but you can't read, You're running at a different speed, your heart beats, in double time, a one track mind. You can't be saved, oblivion is all you crave, if there's some left for you, you don't mind if you do. You like to think that you're immune to the stuff. It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough. Your will is not your own. You're heart sweats and teeth grind'."

She paused and took a deep breath. She looked at him. He had an expression of confusion written on his face, something she hadn't seen him do as much in just a course of minutes.

"Miss Granger, what are you trying to say?" He asked, his eyes piercing daggers into her very soul. She actually didn't really understand what she was trying to say. Only one thing crossed her mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 501 26
Just came to me while reading another Snamione fanfic. Its been eleven years since the Battle, Snape wasn't expecting the Gryffindor heroine to save...
304K 9.3K 53
The story is my tribute to all snarry shippers out there. A nasty and menacing potionmaster, a smart and cocky Gryffendor brat, heated dialogues, lot...
143K 3.4K 27
(HGXSS) It all starts with a Detention occupied by Severus Snape himself. Hermione and Severus grow close over the last few years of Hermione's High...
37K 815 10
MAKE ME MOVE ━━ ❝ the order is still an operating group. although voldemort was killed, many of his supporters need to be caught. well, it just so ha...