𝐋𝐢𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲

By miasweet113

⚠ WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
👀
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

14

23.6K 539 208
By miasweet113

We pulled up at his crib and went inside. His house was big and cozy. I sat down on the couch in the living room.

He came an sit on the side of me and just stared at me.

"What?" I asks flicking my hair behind me.

"Who told you can where this little ass thing" he said looking down at my fit.

"Whats wrong with it?" I asks him moving my head side ways.

"Yo shit just bustin into it, you look good or whatever but u look too good "I blush and try to hide it.

"You not my man or nun like that so why does it matter what I wear" I asks holding up one of my hand like 💁‍♀️.

"I could be though" I was half surprise he said some shit like that. Like should I give him chance or nah I mean I do like him.

"Then amma look like boo boo the fool out hea" I said taking off my jacket. I was getting hot and am hungry again.

He eye my down whiles bitting his lips for like 5 seconds then reply. He look fine asf

"I aint even gonna play you like that mamas no cap" He told me playing with my hair.

He high asf.

"Then what about homegirl who called you when I was hea talking bout some 'baeee' an shit like that" I looked over at him with a straight face.

"She not my girl never was" He rest his head on my lap and stretch out on the couch. He look like he was about to go sleep.

"So yall just be fucking 24/7" I asks.

"Yip" I push his head off of me and glare at him and he did the same.

"Yo chill out with all that its was more like 23/6 but I dont fuck with her no more so it dont Matter and dont push me no more" he said laying back on me.

"Mmm ok whatever you say" I said texting my daddy back. He away on business.

"But fr though give me a chance" I bit on my nail thinking bout my answer.

" Ight but I bet not hear bout no bitch cuz then amma have to hit you where it hurts and it Aint gone be pretty"

"Yeah yeah. But listen up shawty I dont play with it comes down with playing with me or my feelings ya feel me?" He was already up looking at me. I just nod cuz I already know he missing a shrew in his head.

"I beat yo ass and that nigga ass straight up" I just roll my eyes at this point and told him I got the point.

"You hungry?" He must have read my mind.

"Very"

"Why u aint said sum then" he asks getting up.

"I was about to" I said getting up as well.

"Mmm come on " he was already out the door waiting. I grab my jacket and  walk where he was. We got inside the car and he lean back in his seat before he drove off.

"What u want" he asks looking out his window.

"I feel like eating some sea food" I told him goin on my phone looking at my text messages.

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ -6:45.𝑝𝑚

𝑀𝑒: 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎 ℎ𝑜𝑒-6:45𝑝𝑚

"yo who you talking to" looked over at me when we stop by the red light.

"cindy, why" I looked at him.

"what you mean why? girl I will throw that shit out the window dont play" he said glaring at me before the light go on green.

"I was just asking jeez"

"That bet be yo friend" I just roll my eyes. He mad jelly.

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒.6:46𝑝𝑚

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘:𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑓𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠.6:46𝑝𝑚

𝑚𝑒: 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑘? 𝑠𝑛𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑟'𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?- 6:49𝑝𝑚.

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘:𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑖𝑠ℎ🤧-6:49𝑝𝑚

𝑚𝑒: 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑡?-6:50𝑝𝑚.

𝑏𝑎𝑒😘: 𝑤𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒, ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑙 𝑖 𝑑𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.-6:50

𝑚𝑒: 𝑜ℎ 𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑢 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒.-6:51𝑝𝑚.

I see we pulled up at a seafood place. I was bout to come out the car but was pulled back.

"Put back on yo jacket" he said taking his keys out the car. I didnt want to start nothin so soon so I did what he asks.

We walked inside and my mouth was watering at the smell. The cashier was a cute girl probably in set with me. And she was just flirting with my nigga.

And I let her cuz thats all a bitch could do.

"Umm if you dont mind I would like to order now" I said giving her a cute smile. She just look at with a stink look. I laugh inside my head.

"What would you like to order" she asks chewin on some gum.

Stink ass breath.

"I would like for you to cut the bullshit and a Shrimp,avocado and tomato salad with a coke please" I told her with a straight face. She rolled her eyes but still take down my order.

"And what-" she was gone asks Kevin what he want but I cut her off short.

"You want anything from here?" I turn around and look up at him.

He looked down at me and said" amma get what u getting" I turn back around and told her make that two.

She was low Key mad and I was getting a trill out of it. We payed and went over a booth.

"Wassup with that" he tilt his head in the cashier's direction

"Nun I was ordering the food thats it and thats all" I said moving my hand whiles I made my point.

"Right"

"Dont think I aint saw yall flirting in shit" I said folding my arms.

"Nah you saw her doing all that dont try that bullshit" he said looking straight into my eyes. I turn away and was happy when our food came.

That shit looks so good.

I picked up my fork and I jump right in that bitch.

"Feel like I haven't ate in mouths" I said eating a shrimp.

"You just greedy" he said drinking his soda.

"If thats what u wanna call it" I said with a mouth full.

"Thats what it is"

10 minutes went by and we was done. My belly was full asf. I see my bsf calling me so I answered. Kevin was already looking at me.

"BITCH YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ME IF I TELL YOU THESE FUCKING HOES TRYNA JUMP ME!" my bsf yelled on the phone an am sure kevin heard that.

"Bitch stop fucking playing where you at I thought you was with mark" I said already getting out my seat heading to kevins car. He came out after me and unlocked the door.

"Bitch I am with him he lock me into the car so i wont fight and am at a fucking dead end am guessing this they trap or some shit"

I told kevin to take me there and he just nod. Am so fucking mad right now.

"How the fuck this shit started" I asks her. My legs was shaking and my blood pressure was high asf.

"Baby chill out" kevin rest his hand on my thigh stoping it from moving.

"So after he had came from getting whatever it was he was getting. He had came here and he left me in the car. And told me he will be right back. bitch not even 5 minutes before he went he there two bitches came out yelling and tryna come at me. So I came out the car a told them to run the fuck up. But mark drag my ass back in the car so I called you." She explain the story.

"Oh so thats what we doing now ight bet we pulling up right now come out the car" I told her before I hanged up.

I rest my phone down and took off my jacket. "Yo what you doing" Kevin asks me.

"Am getting ready" I said taking my hair out and putting it in one in the back.

"You not bout tah fight so you can stop all that" he said turning off the car.

"Oh fr am not ok watch this" I said getting out the car meeting up with my bsf.

"Where them hoes at" I asks my bsf.

"See them dusty ass bitches right there" she point and we walked over to them.

"Bitch I dont want you think we scared of you" the brown eyes one said to me.

"Bitch did we fucking asks" my bsf said to her.

Kevin came on the side of me.

"What I say?" He asks

"Do I be like you cant be sellin drugs or anything like that? No I dont and these hoes mad disrespectful so they gone get they ass beat and thats on periodt" I told him not really caring what he gots to say.

"Ight bet not get yo ass beat and come crying tah me cuz amma laugh straight up" he said walking off. That made me even more mad.

Them hoes was still talking shit so I got fed up and grab the one with brown eyes down and started punching that hoe in her face. My bsf grab the other one.

I was shorter than her so that probably why she thought she had an advantage.

She bite my hand and sneak a hit in my face. I pulled her by her hair and punch her in her face. We both drop on the floor and she was on top of me but didnt hit me because I didnt give her a chance.

I rolled us over Nd got up top of her and was just going in on her. He face was bleeding and she was just grabbing me with her nails tryna stop me from hitting her.

I felt someone taking me off of her but I was still tryna kick that bitch in her face.

"Thats enough mamas" It was kevin who pulled me off her. I pushed him off me.

"Dont fucking touch me nigga you want to be taking sides with these hoes so be with them hoes" I was so hot there was tears coming out my eyes. "Im going home with mark I hope u have fun alone" I went to the back seat and slam the door shut and locked it so he cant come in.

My bsf was on the side of me and both of us was breathing hard because of the fight.

We whipped they asses

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7.5K 27
*FOLLOW ME BEFORE YOU ADD THE BOOK, SOME CHAPTERS ARE PRIVATE* 17 year old Kiara has to forget about her childhood and start becoming a parent...
109K 3.3K 44
3 years later Where Messiah (Remi) uses the streets to cope with his heartbreak. Warning: this book is quite explicit
214K 4.6K 24
this book is about a young virgin girl falling in love with a kingpin and her brother is his bestfriend and her with no mother and 2younger siblings...
21.1K 684 31
"𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝓁𝓊𝓉 " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏, 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚...