HARD TO LOVE YOU ( VKOOK )

By grace_flow22

Where Taehyung is suffering from abuse by his husband Jeon Jungkook for 2 years . And find out that he is pre... More

Hello!
CHARACTERS
Change
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5.1
Part 5.2
Part 6
Part 7
Update Soon
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Suggestion
Part 20
Explaining
Part 21
Part 23
IMPORTANT
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Author's Note: Important
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Important
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Hey!!
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Update Soon!!
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 22

7.6K 246 170
By grace_flow22

Please read the Author Note in the end it's important🙏

Double Update😏

__________________________________

(No One's POV)

A small groan came from beautiful sleeping beauty. He wake up alone in the bed searching sleeply for the Mafia boss. Jihoon open his eyes and soon realised that older left him alone which makes him sad. He sat on the bed slowly wincing from the pain in his lower back. He notice that he is in his Master's bed room. He blushed as he saw he is wearing only shirt which surely belong to none other than the Mafia boss. But soon he's big eyes filled with tears as pain in his lower back increase. Soft sobs left from his beautiful plush lips, sadness engulf him in thought of Jungkook leaving him alone. He don't know how he's feeling so much attached  towards the older in just some few hours. He misses his Master.

He look up when he hear the door open revealing the older women he know as a maid who work in the kitchen but he never  interact with her. Heck he know nothing about this mansion, about people here. He was bring by some bad people in this mansion and was told to clean the place. Maid gasps when he saw the little boy crying silently. "Ohh honey.... why are you crying kid? Does it hurt somewhere? Tell me. I'll help you" she asked him sweetly. He wipe his tears cutely. Maid smile at his cuteness.

He look down at his lap "M-my b-back h-hurts. It's h-hurting so m-much m-make it s-stop p-please..." he said looking back at her, his lips form in a pout small tears straining his cheeks. Maid smile sadly well aware of the situation. She look the dishevelled state of the boy. She can see the hickies on the boy neck only wearing a shirt.

She pats the head of the boy "It's okay darling. I'm going to bring you some soup and painkiller it'll help you okay?" She asked him.

Jihoon nod at her and it made her smile walking away to bring the supplies but stopped by the boy's small hand. She look back at him and turn back to him as he left her hand.  "Uhh umm.... where's Master d-did he leave m-m-me a-alone?"  His lower lip tremble.

The old lady shook her head "No Sweetie don't cry. Sir said that he'll come again to met you and he also told me to take care of you. Now, your free from any work, you don't have to do anything. Sir said you can buy any clothes you want so in morning we'll go for the shopping and from now on you're going to live in this room okay?" She tell her and boy eye's widened in shock.

Is he dreaming or something. His shocked eyes comically stare at the old lady "R-really? M-master t-told you all t-this?" He asked in disbelief. How can that be possible. He squealed happily when he got a nod in return from maid. Old lady smiled and chukles as she saw him wince in pain due to the over excitement.
"Okay okay that's enough.... I'll bring you food and medicine wait for me here" she left the room.

Jihoon look at his shirt and brings the cuffs of the shirt to his face sniffing the cologne of his Master, sighing calmly. He smiled, he never loved or cared by anyone except his mother. She was her everything, his only peace. But one day everything changed for him. He remember every single detail of that night when his life spilt in pieces in no time.

(FLASHBACK)

Seventeen year old  Jihoon was colouring his drawing book which was gifted by her mother on his 16th birthday. He love colouring, mixing all the beautiful colours, reminds him of the sunset which he wait for whole day to watch in the evening from his room window. His father never let him go outside of the house. But it don't indicates that he hate it no because his mom make every single day happy. He will help her in cleaning and making food. Then his mother play with him or sometimes give him treats which she brings secretly from her work money. She work whole night, he don't know what she works or where. His father alawys take all the money from his mother and he hates it but not his father. How can son hate his father nobody does that right? His father call him his biggest mistake which he don't understand how? His father tries to hurt him so many times but his mother always protect him. He make promise to himself that when he'll be big boy he will protect his mom from everything but faith decided something else for him and worst. Jihoon love his parents soo much.

Suddenly he hear a crashing sound followed by some shouting. He sighed, his father always came drunk and fight with her mom which scares him from their loud shouts. He slowly comes out from his room, waddling downstairs quietly. He peek from the corner and saw his father holding his mom's throat in death grip. She struggling for the air, the scene infront of him make him gasp and he dashed to his father felling on his knees pleading him to stop the torture. "P-papa n-no p-please l-let g-go m-mom" he request his father making him to look back at him with a grin. He let go her and hold Jihoon by his upper arm. Jihoon try to push his father away "P-papa?" He cried as the grip on his arm tightens.

His mother try to hold his husband back "N-no you bastard leave my son alone!" his husband slapped her before taking out the pocket knife and stabbing her in stomach repeatedly. Jihoon scream in horror frozen on his spot don't know what to do.

His father look back at him and pull him out of the house with his wrist. Small boy cries and look back at his mother's lifeless body. "M-mom" he whispered shouting at his father to let him go. But there is no luck for him. He lost the most precious person of his life. He cried all the way in the car know nothing where his father taking him. His misery didn't end there because his father bring him to black market. He hand the beautiful boy to ugly old man. He cried for his father to not left him here alone. That ugly old man drag him to the small cold cell.

The boy broken in heartbreaking sobs. Pulling his knees closer to his chest. He thought that his life will end here for forever.  However, next day he was bring to the big mansion of Mafia King by his minions.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Tears flow down from his eyes be remembering all his past. It hurt him from his past memory but he wipe the tears from his face and smiled because now it's all over. He have his Master to take care of him. Master promised him that he'll never hurt him. Master will make him happy, take care of him, love him, play with him, bring him colours, make him forget all the painful memories right?

Old lady come back with soup and painkiller. Jihoon smiled cutely making the maid coo at him. She sat infront of him on the bed and fed him soup to him herself afterwards handing him the pill. Jihoon took the medicine "Now have some rest because tomorrow we have a fun day yeah?" She said him with some excitement which makes beautiful male to nod and lay down on the bed again. He is happy to have his own room which belongs to his Master.

Maid come out of the room and sighed. Boy is really innocent and don't know what he brings himself into. She is sure that King is going to break this child heart and occur many more horrible things to the kid instead of making him forget about his past. But she's also a bit relieve that Jungkook didn't throw the boy after having fun with him but let him stay in his room and tell her to take care of him. She learn just few days back from others that Jungkook is married to someone not to forgot that someone is really gorgeous. It disgust her that how can her boss cheat on his partner but she shook her head, it's not her place to say that.

'Please god..... bring all happiness to this poor child'

(Skips to 1 week later)

Taehyung ignored Jungkook at all costs not even sparing him a glance. He decided no he promised himself that now he'll not give a single damn chance to him. It's been enough, enough of everything he'd been through. He try to stay in his room whenever Jungkook is at home and only come out for eating his food. His morning sickness become less, he decides to keep his pregnancy secreat till he show up a little. Currently he is at kitchen making himself lunch.

(Taehyung's POV)

I heard the front door open and saw Jungkook enter in the house. My eyes widened, it's rare for him to come home at this time. I'm ignoring him from one week and now it's awkward to saw him infront of me. Suddenly he look at me and i quickly avert my gaze on the food. I saw at him from the corner of my eye's coming towards the kitchen. I stiffs when he come closer to me but to my surprise he walk passed through me and get a glass probably for getting some water. I turn off the stove and serve myself pasta on a plate before heading to the dinning table. I started eating my food and hear the rustling of a chair across me. Jungkook sat infront of me, my heart beat fasten I'm sure he can hear the druming sound of my heart from that far.

He cleared his throat probably trying to get my attention but i keep my act continue of ignoring him. "Listen I also don't want to disturb you okay? But i just want an answer of my question and then you can freely treat me as a trash yeah?" He said and i can clearly hear the irritation in his voice.
'Look who is saying that I'm treating him as a trash but it's other way bitch' i grumble in my mind annoyingly. I think he take my silence as a yes as he continues "Just tell me do you know Hoseok from your past?" He asked me and i choked on my pasta.

I coughed and he passed me his glass of water from earlier which i quickly take from him to take a sip. I glare at him "Where did this Hoseok came from? And no i don't know him i never saw him before. By the way why are you after him? I know what he did was wrong but can't you keep your fucking jealousy in control?" I said irritated, glaring him. He gritted his teeth fuming in anger.

He glare back at me "I'M. NOT. JEALOUS. I just don't like that dude near you. Don't you notice how he look at you? Your body? Or Slut like you like it huh? Sure you like how he look at you with his hungry eyes you enjoy it right? I just thought that you knew him as his fathe..." i slammed my hand loudly on the table. Chair threw back at the floor from how abruptly i stood up from it.

My eyes filled up with angry tears damn these pregnancy hormones "SHUT UP! How dare you? How dare you to say that to me just because you can't calm your fuck down? I'M. NOT. A. SLUT. Remember this because your the one who can't love your husband normally and your blaming others? Woww...... Fuck sake's Jungkook how can you be this cheap? Huh? Tell me? Is it family disease? Bet your whole family was crazy that's why they left you here all alone orphan...." I came to an halt shocked covering my mouth with my both hands.

(No One's POV)

He saw the pain flash in Jungkook's eyes for some second before that turn back to there usual blank emotion. GUILT. Guilt dawn at him as he realised what he said to the older.

Jungkook was always sensitive toward his family topic. Jungkook never tell him about his family just some main things before their marriage like he lost his mother when he was only 3 and then his father at the age of 10, no siblings no relative he was always suspicious of it that how could it possible of not having any relatives but didn't voice it out. He also never tell him how his father died.

Tears flow down from Taehyung's eyes as he look at the other in shock and guilt. How can he say that to Jungkook when he himself aware of the pain when he lost his parents. He know how much a child suffer without their parents. In his case he had his hyung to care of him but Jungkook he was alone with all of his suffering. It's tore his heart to imagine a small ten years old boy broken in million pieces from all the pain which was poured on him by this cruel world. Uff..... it must've been hard.

That's how Taehyung is..... a sensitive child with every emotion. He can feel the happiness and pain of the others. He did not pay attention to the words said by the older instead he feel HIMSELF guilty for say something like that to Jungkook. Well.... who are we talking about here? Taehyung who tolerating everything whatever his husband gave to him beating, pain, depression, self-hate, heartbreak, many thing which we can't even count on our fingers, welcoming everything with open arms just because he love Jungkook.

Taehyung remove his trembling hand from his mouth "J-jungkook i-i'm sorry s-so s-sorry I d-didn't want t-to..." he try to reason him but stopped by the other signalling him to not by raising his hand.

Jungkook shook his head "DON'T! just don't..... you answered my question now, can you please.... please l-leave me alone before i loose my mind?" He asked turning around hanging his head low glaring at the floor. He don't want to look at Taehyung because if he did he will lost all his sanity and then before him knowing he'll do something that he'll regret for a long time. So it's better if he leave him alone there.

Taehyung notice the distress in his voice. He knows he can't help this situation if he try to comfort him he'll probably make the situation worse. So he turn on his heels and dashed to his room. He sat on his bed crying in his hands. "Oh my god! What d-did i do? H-how can you l-let y-your tongue s-slip like that dumb" he cursed at himself. But Jungkook also call him slut what about that? He cry harder "Jungkook I'm sorry...... but you also don't have right to call me slut. I'm your husband, the mother of your child and you are calling me slut" he mumbled to himself, soft sobs coming from his slightly parted lips. He look at his covered stomach and reach forward to stroke it. He can feel the slight change in his stomach. "I'm not a slut right bub? You love momma right? You will love mommy always, support him, provide him strength and happiness with your small giggles yeah? And mommy shower you with so many kisses" he talk to his baby as he imagine his baby in his arms. Surely his baby will be a bright light in his dark life give him a new hope to love and loved by someone and that will be his child, his world, his everything. He decide to not take any stress or drain his energy by crying so he lay down to take a nap. 'It's okay Tae, he said so many things to you and really mean one so why you have to care for what you've said to him. He deserve this...' he think to himself before closing his eyes sighing in content. Is he falling out from love? Why it's not hurting him like before? Why he not feeling guilty anymore for his saying? He should've cry like all the time he do but why he is not? There are many questions that are swirling in his mind not knowing answer any of them.

Jungkook was hurt by the remark of the younger. Reminded him of his family. A beautiful family which was distroyed by none other than theirs known trusted one. But people betrayed his father forget all the kindness he offer to those people. It's hurt his heart by remembering his loved ones. Only his younger sister left from his family or Taehyung and his hyung can be count but other than that there is no one of him. And now Taehyung is also manipulated by that bastard to make the younger hate him but he'll never let that happen. Why don't they leave him alone? How human beings can be this much selfish?

But isn't it what he is himself? Selfish. Selfish to keep Taehyung to himself not allowing him to meet his family or friends. Selfish to find fun in beating Taehyung. Selfish to not give the younger any right for himself. Selfish to make him his Puppet. Taehyung is like pet, a small pup made for following the instructions of his owner. That's what Taehyung is for Jungkook no? But he will also deny this because in his eyes it's not like that. In his opinion he is protecting his husband for bad people, putting him in his place, remind him his place what he made for is to be there sit like a good boy and smile remember  only for HIM no one is allowed to saw his beauty, his beautiful features, his sweet voice, nothing.

As soon as Taehyung left, he started to throw everything on the floor making all mess. He himself is a mess right now. After discarding all the things from there respective place, throwing them here and there, letting all his anger out he situated on the floor surrounding by all the mess. Breathing heavily, feeling distressed he let his guards down and allows all the emotions pour out from his eyes. His beautiful face strained by the tears, sobbing quietly cussing at himself for what he made himself. What he changed himself into. When did he make himself this cruel? When did he got this insane? When did his mind started to think like a maniac?

Everything is going opposite from his thinking. First he thought if he make Taehyung weak for himself he never have to fear from be left alone but he failed. Then he thought if he stole the last thing from Taehyung he'll make him his permanent puppet but then again it was his worst mistake that night which make Taehyung more distant from him. He is making everything more worse.

But he can't let that Hoseok stole his husband no not this. He abruptly wipe all of his tears and quickly dialled the number of his hyung. He wait for him to pick up his call "H-hello hyung! Do you g-get remaining information about him? it's already have been a week" he ask desperately to the older. He have to stop Hoseok from playing his sick games.

Yoongi sighed on the other hand "Look Jungkook I'm trying okay? I'm doing my best but i don't get the information it's like they have vanish all the information of them. I can't track them, i think there is someone who is helping Hoseok give me some time" he explained sighing from frustration. Rubbing his forehead with his three fingers. Already worn out from his strength from all the work he is doing for a whole day.

Jungkook huffed annoyed "Hyung what we'll do if he do something before that. I don't know One Week! You have only one week to get me information and after that i can't assure you of your life and you know me well right? So get on the work Yoongi" he growls before hanging up on him.

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock and horror from his boss statement. Jungkook really said that to him? Who gave all love to the younger as his brother, today he is saying that he'll not spare his life. Yoongi shook his head no Jungkook just saying this beacause he is stressed. His friend can't do that him. He quickly work back on his task. He have to do this within this one week.

'One week....... we have one week for this'

(No One's POV)

"Jackson bring your ass down here. Right now" Hoseok shouts from downstairs as he look up in the direction where he think the older would be working on his given task. He saw Jackson coming downstairs and sat right beside him on the couch.

Jackson look at him not so happy "What?" He asked annoyed. And the younger was quick to hug him. He know how much Jackson working hard on their plan.

He smiled sheepishly "Jackson why your so grumpy? I have new announcement for you i think you might or might not like my idea but i already decided so you can't deny my order" he said with blank face every emotion leaving his face showing how serious he is of his plan.

Jackson nod "Okay but i have to tell you something first. So i got the information that Jungkook is searching for your dad and also he is investigating if your planning something against him. Somebody also try to track us but i have a virus in my computer protecting us from it. If they want to break it...." he saw the fear on Hoseok face but he continue "...than they want someone smarter than me but don't worry even then it take them soo much time to break it now tell me about your decision" he asked giving all his attention to the younger.

Hoseok is afraid if Jungkook is trying to find his father than he must be very careful of him. Something about Jungkook intimidate him. "O-okay? But why he's finding my father?" He frowned at that looking back at equally confused Jackson. He continues "Hmm.... anyway your really smart Jackie good job. But now we have to hurry we're going to kidnap Taehyung within this week. We only have one week before they track us. Make sure to arrange everything. And did you arrange the place where i want to live with my doll afterwards?" He asked the older with excitement from the thought of his doll living with him.

Jackson heart break upon seeing the excitement of the younger but nonetheless nod at him which makes the other to engulf him in a very tight hug showing how much he thankful of him. "Thank you! thank you! thank you! Jackson my best friend what would have I've done if i didn't have you" Hoseok muses as he buried his face in his warm neck unaware of the sad smile plaster on Jackson face displaying the pain and sorrow of the older.

Jackson have to endure it, he have no choice. He hug back his sunshine welcoming the warmth of the other to suppress his pain. Jackson pull the younger closer and stay in the position. Hoseok frowns but let him, smiling his heart smile happy that he have such an honest and loving friend. And within this week his doll will also be in his arms. Hoseok sighed, he will love the younger, adore him, bring him to so many beautiful places,  make him happy and they will have their own small family and he will also include his best friend in his family because why not he did so much for him so how can he leave Jackson behind. He'll find someone beautiful for his best friend. He let out a small laugh at his thoughts. He closed his eyes and snuggle closer in the warmth, It's okay he can think about these things later once he have his doll with him.

'This week your going to be mine doll and then i show you what love is in real'

__________________________________

FIRST i want to say.......

Give me so many comments on my story😁😁😁 and also vote for it make me happy😉😜😜😜 and I'll update fast like this. Two update in one 24 hours😏😏😏

(And now IMPORTANT note)

Soo guys everyone is saying that Jungkook is bad and Taehyung is suffering, he should left him. But guys think about it again, is there only Taehyung who is suffering now? NO a big No he is not only one everyone is suffering EVERYONE Taehyung from his husband , Jihoon from his own father and now Jungkook , Hoseok always tried to make his father happy make him proud for his son but get nothing, Jackson holding his feeling back and sacrificing his love to make Hoseok happy even Jungkook who never been loved after his parents death pushing him in mental illness.
I'm portraying these characters guys to show you all, that even in real life it happens with someone anywhere in this world. People make promises and then break them sometimes they have a reason and sometimes it's for their fun. I want to portray these characters deeply to make you feel that there's can be many miseries in our life which have no end of them. I'm writing this story for many REASONS. AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ALL ENJOYING IT AND I HOPE THIS STORY TOUCH YOU DEEP IN YOUR HEART. When you all comments on it and say that "he is that", "make him that" I feel that 'Wooww are they really taking that much interest in my story, are they really supporting ME' and then it makes me cry😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Every single morning i wake up and read your comments and it's make me happy.

Thanks for supporting me and showing soo much love to me. You all really means me alot. I love you all dearly. 😍😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please support me and share this story with others.❤❤❤❤❤❤

grace_flow22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.4K 50
(Completed) Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook both college students have a small crush on each other from the very first time they met but just love bic...
4.9K 465 18
When C.E.O Taehyung is deeply in love with worldwide famous kpop idol Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook also like Taehyung but can't risk telling the world abo...
207K 6.4K 42
Love fades away . Jungkook loves of four years fades away when he starts getting attracted toward Lisa more like her wealth . And when love fades awa...
185K 8.4K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...