Echo | BNHA x Deltarune/Under...

By JustNadine1273

** Formerly titled "Lebensmüde" ** His world faded to black. All sensation disappeared. The question resonate... More

Chapter 1: A Good Feeling
Chapter 2: Faulty Intuition
Chapter 3: Continue
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Tomorrow Will Be Tomorrow
Chapter 6: Katsuki
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: SAVE
Chapter 9: A 'Friendly' Conversation
Chapter 10: Fresh Air
Chapter 11: Small Talk
Chapter 12: Experiment
Chapter 13: Never Change
Chapter 14: Death
Chapter 15: Turning Around
Chapter 16: Under Pressure
Chapter 17: Sludge
Chapter 18: Bullets
Chapter 20: A Good Day
Chapter 21: Home
Chapter 22: Cat Nap
Chapter 23: Hero
Chapter 24: Nerd
Chapter 25: Warning
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Scratches
Chapter 28: Sleepless
Chapter 29: Not Yet
Chapter 30: Glass
Chapter 31: Fragile Things
Chapter 32: Visit
Chapter 33: Lonely Places
Chapter 34: Jump
Chapter 35: Hope
Chapter 36: First Day
Chapter 37: Lunch
Chapter 38: Walking
Chapter 39: Watch Out
Chapter 40: Recovery Girl
Chapter 41: Scars
Chapter 42: Yup, Re-doing That One
Chapter 43: Surprises
Chapter 44: Unforeseen 'Simulation' Joint
Chapter 45: A Dead Man
Chapter 46: A Problem Child Is Born
Chapter 47: There's a Fine Line Between Honest and Totally Crazy
Chapter 48: Sometimes
Chapter 49: Wimp
Chapter 50: Mummy Man
Chapter 51: Chat
Chapter 52: Oppurtunity
Chapter 53: Freshman Rep
Chapter 54: Do It for the Memes
Chapter 55: Crystal Clear
Chapter 56: Inconsistencies

Chapter 19: Rage

1.4K 45 9
By JustNadine1273

Izuku had done this too many times.

He hadn't wanted to fight at the beginning of this incident; hadn't thought he could. However, it seemed that repeating a day over and over again - and actually knowing what's going on - could completely change one's personality. Quirkless or not (he was pretty sure this wasn't a quirk), he was so angry at this stupid sludge monster that he was ready to kill.

He heard the rattling of the manhole cover. The monster had Aiya in its grip again, but before it could begin to take over her body and turn her into its 'meat suit', Izuku had stabbed it in the eye with his box cutter. He wasn't sure how he'd done it, but he'd done it. Its deep, gargling voice cried out in pain, and he pulled Aiya out while it was distracted. 

Furious, the sludge monster went for Izuku. It was in his mouth before he could try and stab the other eye, stealing any oxygen in his lungs. Frantic, he somehow cut off the part of the villain that was snaking down his throat. It was still inside of him, but for a moment, no more was coming in. He had an opening. 

Jumping, he stabbed the other eye, blinding the monster completely. It writhed and screamed, searching for him. He ran, yelling at his friends to call 119. He could feel a large chunk of sludge in his stomach; it was still controlled by the rest of the sludge villain, and was writhing inside of him, trying to get out.

The monster was surprisingly good at finding things without its sight. Izuku had to keep running to evade it. It chased him for what felt like hours before a few pro heroes arrived, taking only a few moments to subdue the blinded villain. As soon as he was no longer being pursued by the monster, he dropped to all fours. The peice of sludge was churning the contents of his stomach, making him severely nauseous. he knew he would have to throw up if he wanted it out of him, but he really did not want to throw up. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
721K 26.6K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
205K 9.6K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
527K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...