When the Devil falls in love...

By Biridjonka

"There are two types of people. Those who fantasize all their lives about the great romantic timeless love, a... More

A romantic boy
Lil man
The Devil gives a suggestion
I want this (18+)
After
Big things (18+)
You're really something else...
Punishment (18+)
Sunday
No man is an island
Dr. CEO
Hot and cold
First
It fits me perfectly (18+)
It takes two to tango
Cosplay cafe
23:59
New friend
Who is who?
Duality (18+)
Love is Love
Satin (part I)
If he was telling the truth...
She knows
Heart of glass
Distraction
Desires, reality and possibilities...
Past ( Satin II)
Mothers love (Satin III)
Secret love makes us stupid
Only mine (18+)
Surprise
Two bodies but one soul
Sweet cherry ( 18+)
The rhythm of love
A million butterflies with rainbow wings
If you look beyond the lies
Diary (short side story)
Fear
The begining
Downfall
Time between dog and wolf (part I)
Time between dog and wolf (part II)
Let the games begin
From here to eternity
Somewhere over the rainbow...
Tsuki ga kirei desu ne
Author's word
I'v crossed ocean of dream to find you... (bonus chapter)

Meeting boyfriend's parents

7.1K 399 74
By Biridjonka

Type woke up pretty late. Tharn must have gone to work-he thought as stretched on the bed. Ughh my ass really hurts, that maniac had no mercy last night.
 ~~ Be quiet Type.~~
~~ Don't be so loud Type~~ ....
like I can stay quiet with his abnormal stamina. But it was good, it was fucking good ...

He got up , got dressed, and sped to the kitchen. Type knew the whole house heard him last night, but he decided he didn't care. He found Satin in the living room.

-"Good morning."

- "Good morning, son."

They both avoided looking at each other.

- "Taype, Tharn left you a message to call him as soon as you woke up."

- "Mmm ..."

He backed away a bit and called Tharn.

- "My baby finally got up. How's your ass? Maybe I was a little rough last night."

- "Tharn Maniac! Tharn Beast! But I'm not complaining, you know I enjoy making love whit you, though I feel like my ass is a huge swollen mass."

- "Baby, stop those seductive words, just by the thought of your ass, my dick is up."

Type laughed ...

- "What are you going to do today? Do you stay with Satin?"

- "I don't know. I thought I'd go to the apartment, change my clothes, and call Champ to go somewhere until you're done with  job. What about your parents?"

- "They decided to visit some further relatives today. Still didn't ask me anything. Call me later to know what your plans are. I love you."

Type went to the kitchen, had a quick breakfast and then headed for the apartment.

When he got out of the cab and approached the entrance of the building, Type saw two elderly people staring at the intercom and saying something excited. As he moved closer, he suddenly stiffened! Oh my God!! That's Tharn's parents! Type  started to panic, he didn't know what to do. Should he just turn around and leave?!?! But that won't be right, they're Tharn's parents. So he took a deep breath and said,

- "Hello, you are Tharn's parents, aren't you? Can I help you somehow?"

Two pairs of eyes looked at him in surprise. It was Mom who first spoke:

- "Oh, young man, you know our Tharn? We just wanted to see where he lives."

Type smiled at this beautiful woman. She had eyes like Tharn.

- "I can show you, if you like, this may sound weird to you, but I also live in Tharn's apartment."

As soon as he spoke it Type repented ... bravo Type idiot, it doesn't sound strange at all that you live with their son. But now it was too late. He smiled forcefully.

-"Really? What a coincidence that we meet in front of the entrance. We know Tharn is at work. I borrowed keys but I didn't know the entrance door had a code."

Type couldn't help thinking that Tharn's mom was a real little devil. "Borrowed" yeeah it meant she took them out of Tharn's pocket, and Tharn had no idea.

- "Please come in, we can go to the apartment so you don't stand here in this heat."

Elevator ride has never been longer. Type was sweating madly. When he brought them into the apartment, Mom exclaimed enthusiastically:

- "This is wonderful! Tharn has really settled down, he's no longer sleeping in a hotel room!"

- "Please, feel like at home. Would you like some water or another drink? Are you hungry?"

Type was aware that he was talking too fast, but he was so nervous that he could feel his heart beating at a crazy speed.

- "Maybe cold water , we forgot that Bangkok has terrible humid."

Again, it was Mom who responded while Tharn's father remained silent.

Type was at the kitchen counter typing the message:

~~ Your parents are in the apartment !!! HELP! HELP! HELP! ~~

Tharn replied immediately:

~~ Be brave, I'll be there quickly ~~

Type brought water and fruits that he placed in front of Tharn's parents. He didn't know what else to offer them, and he was afraid of what they had to ask.

Tharn's parents looked at the young man sitting across. They felt like the young man was about to crash. He clenched his fingers and avoided their gaze.

- "You didn't tell us your name, young man."

- "Oh, I'm sorry I was rude, my name is Type, I'm a student,  second year of medicine. "

- "Oh, medicine, that's nice. And your parents?"

- "I only have a mother. My father died."

-"We are sorry."

-"Thank you."

Again there was an unpleasant silence. Type thought to himself: hurry up Tharn, I'll die.

Tharn's father got up and walked around the apartment. Type froze. He couldn't remember the condition of  bedroom. Suddenly he was terribly cold and his hands began to shake.

- "Are you all right? You look like you're going to faint."

Type shook his head.

- "I'm fine, ma'am, thanks for asking."

- "Hey old man! It's so rude to wander around someone else's apartment!"

Tharn's dad finally spoke.

- "I just admire the view."

Type winced, Tharn's dad sounded the same as Tharn. It kind of calmed him down a bit.

The old man, as Tharn's mom called him, came back and sat down next to his wife. They looked at each other significantly, then Tharn's father coughed and asked:

- "So, young man, what is your relationship with Tharn?"

Type thought at that moment: it's over now I'm really going to die.

He closed his eyes, squeezed the armchair and said in a low voice:

- "Tharn is my boyfriend."

- "Oh, really? Interesting."

And that was all that Tharn's father said.

Type opened his eyes and stared at Tharn's dad as if he saw an alien.
And then Mom spoke up.

- "Hmmm, honey, do you think this young man is delusional?"

- "I don't know, maybe, knowing our Tharn."

- "I think this young man is joking with us. And that's not nice."

Type couldn't say anything, he just stared helplessly at them . I knew it, I knew he would be against it. His eyes filled with tears. And Tharn's mom added.

- "We will wait for our son to resolve this dilemma."

And then they heard a voice:

- "Your son  arrived. It's time to quit that charade. See that, you freaked out my Type."

Type almost jumped on Tharn when he saw him. But Tharn's mom was faster. She got up, approached Type and hugged him.

- "This Tharn has to spoil everything. He has no sense of humor at all. I don't know how you endure it?
Tharn son, did you have to discover everything immediately? Mom prepared for you a real little drama scene. I even rehearsed my false consciousness. Dad had a wonderful speech to reassure me and convince me to give you a chance ... but you are, as always, too serious. You have to spoil everything."

Type was in shock...again .... He looked with a pleading look at Tharn.

- "Mom, stay away from Type, you see he's on the verge. And I won't forgive you if something happens to him because of your little joke."

Tharn's mom pulled away and walked back beside her husband.

Tharn was now between Type and his parents.

- "Type, you met my parents. It seems they have become more squeaky under the old days. Don't be scared, they already know about us and our relationship. So just relax."

Type looked wide-eyed at Tharn's parents. The two of them smiled and shrugged.

Type  thought at that moment: this family is incredible, you don't know who the bigger devil is, son or parents. Tharn sat on the armchair and slid his arm over Type's shoulder.

- "Type, let me clarify. My mom has a very good intuition. She immediately felt something was happening, but she patiently waited for me to say  first. Then my sister betrayed us. Just so you know, she sold us for little money . Mom and Dad then decided to come to Thailand. Of course they bribed her again to tell me nothing. So please remind me not to buy her a birthday present. And in short that would be all. Is that right, Mom? "

Tharn's mom smiled and answered.

- "You know, I have nothing more to add except ... Type, son, you are even more beautiful than in the picture."

Tharn looked at her with an expression that said, ~~Really mom ?!~~
Type barely spoke:

- "Thank you, ma'am."

- "Oh, please don't call me ma'am, call me ... hmmm what could you call me? Maybe aunt? Or even mom?"

At that moment, Satin was entering the living room:

- "Aunt will be enough, your son calling me by my first name."

The four heads turned in the direction the voice came from.

- "Mom! Why are you here?"

- "I had a feeling you might need me."

- "Satin, these are my parents. Mom, Dad, these are Type's mom."

When the parents were done getting to know each other, all five were silent, wondering who would speak next.

Tharn's mom spoke first:

- "Oh my God, you are that famous actress! And I wonder why your face is familiar to me."

Satin laughed,

- "Yes, it's me, it looks like even though live in America, you follow the Thai lakorns."

- "And I read the Thai press."

There was silence again for a few seconds, but Tharn's mom then continued:

- "I didn't mean gossip press! Tharn stop looking at me like that and you husband, stop stroking my foot! Well I'm not a monster! I just thought you are even more beautiful than in the series or in the pictures. Now is understandable from whom Type inherited beauty. "

Satin laughed and said:

- "I think you and I will get along well. So Tharn, Type where are you taking us for lunch? Or will you cook for us?"

Tharn got up, grabbed Type by the arm and dragged him to the kitchen. Along the way, he answered:

- "Just to consult Type, and you get to know each other a little bit during that time."

He dragged Type into a part of the kitchen that was not visible from the living room. Hugged him and kissed .

- "Are you okay baby? Please say something."

- "Type, they're not against our relationship, are they? Am I dreaming, or did your parents just try to joke with me, but in the end they still accepted me as your boyfriend?"

- "You do not dream, my love, these are two naughty old sneakers. I never doubted that they would react like this. I already told you. They don't interfere with the love life of their children. In the past, they did and did not end well,  since then they changed. "

- "I am so happy Tharn, I could cry with happiness now. I thought at some point my heart would stop. I was already preparing to defend our relationship, I was ready to fall to my knees, and beg them to accept us. "

Tharn hugged him tightly.

- "Let's take them to lunch somewhere and then go back to our apartment and spend 24 hours in bed."

Type pulled away and looked at him.

- "Tharn, you are not from this planet, you're an alien, aren't you? You must have come from the planet Ursadick-us  where you consume sex instead of food and air!"

Tharn laughed loud, took Type's hand and dragged him to the living room.

-"It looks like we're  taking you out to lunch, Type is stressed, someone here is making a bad joke today."

Type gently pushed Tharn with his elbow:

-Tharn, don't ... "

Tharn's mom came over, hugged Type and said,

- "Type son, sorry, we just wanted to joke a little, we didn't mean anything  bad with that. Please forgive us."

Type just smiled and said:

- "It's all right, Tharn is exaggerating a bit. I was just scared, I thought you came to separate us."

- Oh, baby, sorry. Husband, what do you have to say? "

Tharn's father stood up, approached them, one hand on Tharn's shoulder and the other on Type's,

- "I just have to say be happy. From now on we have another son in the family. Is that right Mom?"

- "That's right! The person who made my Tharn open his heart, will always have endless gratitude from me. The person who makes my son smile that way, from me will always only have love and support. Type, from today you are our son. "

Type was swallowing tears. But he managed to say:

-"Thank you."

It was Satin who interrupted that touching scene.

- "You all forgotten about me. I have never felt this invisible in my entire life."

Everyone started laughing, Type approached, hugged her and said:

- "Mom, you act like a real star and now I know who the great Drama Quuen is. And I realized one thing... I inherited everything from you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
185K 12.9K 51
Type Miami a small and very cute boy is of the same Age as Grace..they go to the same school in the same class...Type is too popular in his school as...
123K 3.7K 21
mature and some sweet scenes..🔥🥰 WARNING ⚠️⚠️ severe mature content ahead.. only for 18+ ⚠️⚠️ NO COPYRIGHT ARE ALLOWED ⚠️⚠️
240K 13.5K 51
Tharn Rangnok the only heir of Rangnok industries has very good business sense but being the only son he is very stubborn .. he gets whatever he want...