Echo | BNHA x Deltarune/Under...

By JustNadine1273

** Formerly titled "Lebensmüde" ** His world faded to black. All sensation disappeared. The question resonate... More

Chapter 1: A Good Feeling
Chapter 2: Faulty Intuition
Chapter 3: Continue
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Tomorrow Will Be Tomorrow
Chapter 6: Katsuki
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: SAVE
Chapter 9: A 'Friendly' Conversation
Chapter 10: Fresh Air
Chapter 11: Small Talk
Chapter 12: Experiment
Chapter 13: Never Change
Chapter 14: Death
Chapter 15: Turning Around
Chapter 17: Sludge
Chapter 18: Bullets
Chapter 19: Rage
Chapter 20: A Good Day
Chapter 21: Home
Chapter 22: Cat Nap
Chapter 23: Hero
Chapter 24: Nerd
Chapter 25: Warning
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Scratches
Chapter 28: Sleepless
Chapter 29: Not Yet
Chapter 30: Glass
Chapter 31: Fragile Things
Chapter 32: Visit
Chapter 33: Lonely Places
Chapter 34: Jump
Chapter 35: Hope
Chapter 36: First Day
Chapter 37: Lunch
Chapter 38: Walking
Chapter 39: Watch Out
Chapter 40: Recovery Girl
Chapter 41: Scars
Chapter 42: Yup, Re-doing That One
Chapter 43: Surprises
Chapter 44: Unforeseen 'Simulation' Joint
Chapter 45: A Dead Man
Chapter 46: A Problem Child Is Born
Chapter 47: There's a Fine Line Between Honest and Totally Crazy
Chapter 48: Sometimes
Chapter 49: Wimp
Chapter 50: Mummy Man
Chapter 51: Chat
Chapter 52: Oppurtunity
Chapter 53: Freshman Rep
Chapter 54: Do It for the Memes
Chapter 55: Crystal Clear
Chapter 56: Inconsistencies

Chapter 16: Under Pressure

1.4K 46 1
By JustNadine1273

"So, Midoriya, are you actually quirkless?" Aiya asked as they walked to the arcade on the warm Sunday afternoon, pushing her half-frame glasses up on her face.

"That's what the doctor said," Izuku replied.

"But you think the doctor was wrong," The shorter blonde girl gave him a knowing look; her quirk allowed her to hear in people's voices what others couldn't hear.

"Uh... not really." He thought for a moment of how he could answer without lying. "My mom thinks I might have a precognition quirk." 

Aiya gave him a look, knowing he wasn't telling her everything, but didn't pry. She usually wouldn't say anything as long as he didn't lie.

"Precognition? Isn't that, like, telling the future and stuff?" Ena piped up.

"Yeah, pretty much. I don't think I have anything like that, but that's what my mom seems to think."

"Why?"

"I dunno. The other day, I reminded her to bring some cash with her to get dinner instead of just her debit card, and the resturaunt we went to just happened to have a broken card reader. It was really nothing special. Plus, I have the extra toe joint. There are X-rays."

"Yeah, that just sounds like a coincidence. Anyways, what games do you guys wanna play at the arcade? I heard they just brought in a bunch of new ones."

They talked about different arcade games to play for the next few minutes. As they walked  under an overpass, Izuku heard a rattling noise. Turning to look, he managed to catch a glimpse of a giant mass of dull green slime coming from a manhole before it lunged onto Aiya, shoving itself down her throat and saying something about the perfect meat suit.

Ena had turned his hair to iron and was head-butting the sludge monster, but to no avail. Hanako was helpless to do anything but try and fail at pulling the sludge away from their blonde friend. 

Izuku stood still for a moment, frozen.

He couldn't think under pressure. 

He had to reset.

He pulled the box cutter out of his pocket. 

He thought he saw the sludge monster stop and stare at him in shock, along with his friends, before everything faded and he awoke to his alarm once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
65.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.