His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

"With Me!"

2.8K 110 26
By Marie_Curia

"She is a brave woman and they don't live in their past so... They are trying to move forward!"

~next morning, palace~

Diana's pov

"Earth to Diana! This is your father calling!" I listen to him yelling and I snap my head to him breathless.

Huh?

"Yes?" I ask ashamed and stiffen on my sit nervously.

He is staring at me with a wicked smirk full of acknowledge and I feel my cheeks getting red. I know this look and he knows what I have been thinking about and I am fucked!

He is going to tease me till the day I die for this and the problem is that he is going to be right! I mean, I have lost my mind for sure, I am silent, I am bearably talking and I am in my own world these hours after last night's incidents and all these because of Daniel!

Do you believe it?

I am acting like a small, shy, romantic, stupid girl and Miss Destiny is making fun of me all the time!

"Just say it Diana Black! What are you thinking about?" he asks me narrowing his eyes devilishly and I groan rubbing my hand on my right temple.

No!

I don't want him to know, he is going to laugh at me as well, he is going to tell Jonathan and Victoria and then the others are going to know and Ellie with Violet and Landon are going to make things worse...

But I want to tell him at the same time I don't!

See? I am a bipolar, right?

"It's... Nothing..." I mutter trying to play it cool and he raises his eyebrows 'impressed'.

SHIT!

FUCK!

I AM LOST!

It is pointless, he knows me so well that I can't even lie for the slightest thing to him!

I know for sure he has understood that something is wrong from the very first second he saw me this morning but he wanted to wait until we stay alone and now I won't be able to get away so easily, no, write wrong!

I won't be able to get away at all!

No!!!

"Is this what you call nothing? This is why you are blushing all the time with this childish smile on your face?" he asks me after some seconds in silence with no response from me and walks to the seat in front of my desk.

Oh, about this...

I have my own office, Daniel gave me the one between his and Landon's, I decorated it the way I wanted (it is quite neutral with light blue and grey colors and enormous like Daniel's) and I am sharing it with my dad even though Daniel is going to give him one as well because he says that Gideon deserves only the best and I agree but I like having my dad so close and I am trying to enjoy it now.

And back to our pain topic because he keeps on smirking like he knows but he is just waiting for me to confirm everything and I am dying here!

When I told him about Hunter he was so... Entertained and now with Daniel...

He is going to die from laughter!

"I..." I start but pause sighing thoughtfully not knowing what do to, tell him or not?

"Tell your old man or I am going to ask Daniel!" he states ready to chuckle when he mentions him and I jump up gasping.

He is such a monster sometimes and yes, now he is laughing loudly!

Oh God! Why me?

"Gideon Black stop it!" I yell embarrassed and touch my cheeks with my cold hands, they are burning.

"Oh, oh! Look at you! Did you do anything wrong and you don't want me to ask Daniel?" he continues while laughing and I groan with complaint sitting again on my chair.

At least someone is enjoying it...

"Um... I don't want you to have a heart attack... That's all!" I murmur angrily to tease him and he immediately stops and freezes with his eyes widely open.

Take it daddy, you asked for it!

I smile trying to seem innocent and he narrows his eyes confused and I can't hide the fact that this is confusing me as well... What is wrong with him now?

"Why would I have a heart attack? You didn't have sex with him!" he yells after some seconds and I open my mouth shocked.

I think I am going to pass out from shame and I grab some papers from my desk and pull them up on my face to hide myself. I am shaking, I still can't believe that I listened from something like this and I want to disappear.

Did he just open a discussion for sex?

"I see that you are going to have a heart attack now..." he murmurs and stands up, tries to reach me from behind the office and pulls the papers down with an ironic smirk.

"Are you kidding me? Really?" I ask trembling and he blinks his eyes confused.

"Why?"

"Because this is so fucking awkward and you are my dad! How are we supposed to talk about sex? It's too much, for Luna's sake!" I exclaim and he laughs in joy.

Is this man for real?

"Come on, we have talked about everything else and you didn't have sex with Daniel but I am curious to know what happened because something did happen and it is obvious from both of your behaviors today! So? Am I going to be a grandpa soon? Do you feel ready?" he asks taking the papers from my hands and I try to hide my surprised face with my hands but he pulls them down and signs for me to stand up.

This is a nightmare and I am going to wake up soon!

"Are you crazy? What are you talking about? Me having sex with Daniel and... Having a baby?" I scream as he drags me behind him heading to the grey couch.

"You know this is the logical thing to happen but only if you want to!" he replies and I sit first unable to hide my nervousness.

"A baby? Really now? The last thing Daniel and I need is a baby! Well, no! The last thing I want because Daniel is having problem with nothing!" I say in frustration and he rolls his eyes.

"Well, he has one problem... Your behavior and stubbornness!" he murmurs not in a low tone in order I listen to him and I groan crossing my hands in front of my chest.

"I have a problem, okay?! And you are not helping me at all! I have asked your opinion so many times and you never accepted helping me!" I throw shortly.

"Yes because you are grown ups, this is about the two of you and not me and you are logical enough to know what you have to do! I can't interfere, I don't want to convince you to do anything!"

"Bullshit! Just say you don't want to feel guilty if this doesn't end up well!" I say through my teeth and he sighs heavily shaking his head in understanding.

"Well... You got me here but... Even if I tell you my opinion, are you going to follow it? And try to understand that for me it's difficult to know yours and Daniels's side at the same time! I don't know what to do to help you because you are different and you both have your rights and reasons to act the way you do!" he says softly and opens his arms for me.

I move closer to him and fall in his embrace thinking of everything he just told me and I shake my head in agreement, he has a point in everything!

Daniel is also telling him everything, he needs him to know because he wants to prove how serious his intentions are for me (this is what he told me) and he trusts him generally because my dad is the best (I am a very proud daughter as you understand).

And then there is me that keep on telling him what is happening every day with the slightest detail there is and he is silent, he never makes a comment, he never tells me his opinion or gives me any advice! This is the first time something like this happens and I don't like it! I am used to discuss with my dad and not just tell him with any response from him...

"Dad... Okay, you are right and I am sorry but I really need your help here! I am never going to blame you for your advices! Just tell me something!" I almost beg him with puppy eyes and he shakes his head in desperation smirking teasingly.

"Alright! But one advice!" he states and I kiss his cheek making him giggle.

"Tell your father crazy girl! What happened last night and what is going on in this mind of yours?" he continues and I clear my throat.

Here we go!

"Last night we got very close and if he hadn't pulled back then we could have...Done what you said before..." I start and he smiles wickedly in realization but I decide to ignore it and continue.

"We had days to get so close, these nightmares with Grayson are making me feel bad for this entire thing with Daniel but yesterday I just couldn't stay away from him for longer... I have to say that he is great with me now and I want him, I can show it in times with tension but when I have to open my mouth and talk to him about it I just can't! Do you understand? I want to open up but I don't know how!"

He shakes his head in understanding and sighs with a confusing for me look.

I don't know what he is thinking and I am worried because every time he has this expression and opens his mouth I am having a heart attack.

"Yes?" I ask impatiently not able to wait for more and he stiffens.

"My conclusion is one: Falling in love makes everyone stupid!" he states and I blink my eyes.

"Excuse me? Did you just say that I am in love and... Stupid?" I ask ready to get angry and he taps my knee in sympathy frustrating me even more.

"Dad!"

"Diana, admit you are in love with him because it is not wrong and don't take what I said about being stupid so seriously! I mean that you can't think logically like before! And I understand it, this is the expected thing to happen!" he says quickly before I open my mouth to say more and protest and I nod annoyed.

"You are hurting yourself like this, do you realize it? Leave Daniel out of it, he shows understanding and respects your hesitations, he deserves it a bit but if you continue stepping back then you are going to lose! You are hurting yourself, it is the first time you are going to open up to the person you are in love with and this is why you are so scared but you have to make a move!" he adds and I bite my lower lip thoughtfully.

He is right but...

"I can't find the right moment and atmosphere to tell him! I want to allow him help me with my nightmares like I am helping him with his anger but there is no opportunity!" I speak up after a while and he looks at me firmly like he is telling me 'you know what you have to do about it'.

"If you can't find one then create it! It's so simple yet easy!" he mutters quickly.

"No it's not!" I protest nervous.

"Yes it is because you are a woman and he is your mate! You have him in the same room with you and he is melting all the time when you are around each other! So... No more excuses Diana Black! Take action!" he says and stands up calmly.

"Hey, no! You can't just leave me, you... Oh and now that I remembered it! If you want babies then why don't you try to find a woman and make some more? I need sisters and brothers and I can't make you a grandpa! If you have missed babies so much then..." I yell standing after him and follow him to the door but he breaks into laughter and I stop in annoyance.

He turns around and before I react he places his hands on my arms and kisses my forehead but he is still laughing with some pauses and tries to hold it back. I raise my hands and place them on his chest and force a smile.

I teased him, this is the truth because I got annoyed (I know he really wants grandkids and I am freaking out already) but there is a small part of truth in what I said! I mean... He is still young, he needs to find someone and have a great life with even kids (he is an amazing father) and I would love to have them all here with me. I want a great, big family but... He doesn't seem so willing about it and this is breaking my heart!

"I want you to be happy! I can't be fine if I don't feel sure about it!" I whisper worried and he smiles with adoration.

"I know baby girl! And you know I feel the same way... This is why I want you to stop punishing yourself and make a try... You deserve it and I won't be happy if you blame yourself later for not giving you two a chance... You know better than me how much he has changed and he is trying!" he replies and I nod.

Yes... Daniel is really doing his best, it's me that I am stupid!

He leans and kisses my forehead again and then I hug him tightly and place my head on his chest above his heart. I close my eyes and listen to his strong, calm heartbeat, Destiny purrs and his beautiful scent makes me relax almost immediately. I get ready to tell him I love him but someone knocks the door and Elena's scent makes its appearance.

She came...

We break our hug with my dad and open the door after I get sure that I am fine.

I am wearing a dark green dress that reaches my knees, I have black high heels as for my shoes, a light makeup and my hair is down in light curls. I changed after training because I wanted to be more formal now with her and Adam here. She was with Victoria all this time because I had some things to take care of my dad (and I obviously didn't) and I guess Victoria told her to come and drag me out of my office...

"Hello my lady!" she says cheerfully and I laugh with my dad smiling warmly.

"Gideon, I hope you two are done because I came here to steal her!" she continues turning to him and he nods.

"You did the right thing! You need to have some fun and I need to find Jonathan!" he replies and leaves after he taps her arm.

She gets in and he closes to door smiling at me brightly, he looks relaxed even if I am not that much because now I will have to think of a good way to talk to Daniel...

I am in idiot, aren't I?

"How did the training go? I would like to observe it tomorrow if you don't mind!" Elena starts bringing me back to reality and I turn to her smiling excited.

I like her very much, really!

"I would love you to come and I am sure that Daniel would have no problem at all!" I reply as we walk to sit at the small living room.

We are close and we have our bodies turned to each other. She is dressed with an elegant black skirt and a dark grey shirt, her hair is down straight like a waterfall and she has almost no makeup but...

She is smiling but not in the usual way... It's like she wants to tell me something...

"Is anything wrong? I am sorry for not being with you, I guess I am crazy when it comes to training and work..." I speak up and she takes my hand in her and gives it a squeeze.

"Don't worry about it honey! I know how it is like, I am helping Adam even if he wasn't very positive at the beginning. I had to insist a lot although... You understand what I mean... Men are more possessive and dominant than we are and I have to deal with five men if you add my four sons!" she says and I nod in understanding.

"Yes! Fortunately Daniel decided to give me authorities almost from the beginning, I asked him and he agreed. I don't know how he did it but I am glad..." I reply and she smirks leaning closer to me.

"Diana, this is not a surprise for me, you can do anything you want to him! He has lost his mind and what I said last night is true! You have stolen his heart, it is the first time we see him so happy and when he paid us a visit he was already another Daniel! I can see it in his eyes and he talked to Adam... I am happy for you!"

"I know you mean it Elena and thank you but... Despite what we show I am not so sure we are very well... I agree with you, Daniel is changing but... Anyway..." I say nervously and stop regretting that I opened a discussion like this.

I try to force a smile again but I can't, I don't feel so well suddenly, I am worried because I know I have to talk to Daniel and I have to create the atmosphere for it and this is so...

Frustrating!

"Diana... Would you like to talk to me? I could help, I have experience of 700 years on my back... I am old enough to know more I think..." she says with a sympathetic expression that is enough to convince me and I nod timidly.

I don't know why but I feel comfortable with her and what she said is right, she is a 700 years old vampire and she is with Adam from the beginning, he is a King and has lots of common things with Daniel so...

Maybe she can guide me somehow...

"The thing is that I am scared to trust him and I don't know how to open up! I am used to be alone, I mean without a man on my side and I wasn't expecting anything of these. Me and Daniel together after the past we have? Isn't it ironic?" I start nervously and she sighs heavily caressing my hand.

"Do you know why you feel this way? Why you can't open up?" she asks and I shake my head negatively.

"You are a very proud woman! It is in your nature and as you said it's the first time you have to be so close to a man so strong, your mate! Things are intense between mates anyway but for us as so powerful it is worse! I understand the way you are thinking because of what Daniel did to you in the past but it is clear that none of you live in the past anymore... You are a very brave woman, Daniel has told us everything and I admire you! If you decide to open up then you will!" she says and I nod thoughtfully.

"I know you are right like all the others Elena but he is not talking either! He made me sign a contract, he..."

"He is scared! This is why!" she cuts me off gently with a painful look.

"We know everything that has happened and the truth is I got mad at him when Adam told me what happened after he had come back here and he didn't find you but when I thought of it I understood his reasons and I felt sorry for both of you! You know, he is a man, it is the first time he is in love and most importantly with you that you are a feisty and clever woman with strong will and it is not easy for him as well. You are in the same condition but he is making desperate tries or... He was doing because now I am sure he has calmed down, I see you!" she says next and closes her eye with meaning.

"You have a point Elena but why does he still want this contract? He is calming down as you see, so?" I ask shortly.

"Because maybe he wants to do anything he can to show you his love and until then he is scared of breaking it officially but with his behavior he has broken it already, don't you think?" she replies and I have to say that...

I hadn't thought of it in this way! Well, I knew that he is somehow changing most of his terms but I hadn't imagined that he would be so scared.

"You are killing me..." I mutter and she chuckles.

"You deserve a second chance Diana, trust me, I see real love and staying away from him when your heart is beating for him is the biggest mistake you can do! You are proud but in the end this is going to be egoistic of you! Mates give and take, do it! You are helping him, accept his help! He is softening so soften. Only in this way this is going to work!" she says and after I think of it I shake my head in agreement.

Elena, my dad and everyone else are right!

I have to talk to him, open up and soften and...

This is going to happen tonight!

~some time later, palace's gardens~

Daniel's pov

"So you came closer than ever last night!" Adam says smiling teasingly and I nod but not so excited.

I am happy, of course I am but I feel her resistance the last days, she is still not ready to talk to me and I can't be really happy! The last thing that matters me is having sex with Diana! If last night she had decided to talk to me instead of getting so close 'sexually' then I would have been the happiest man in the world!

"Man... Come on! I can't understand you two at all!" he exclaims frustrated watching my mood and I sigh.

"Did you listen to me Adam? Did you listen to what I told you? She is in danger, she can't trust me, she keeps mental and psychological distance and I want to tell her everything but I can't! I am freaking out, I am desperate!" I say trembling, he taps my back and we stop walking.

"Fine! I am talking now and the best you have to do is listen to me!" he states seriously and I nod.

"She is strong enough to deal with the truth about that asshole, it's you that you are scared but not telling her is a mistake because it is about her! She is clever and if you work together because I know what a devil you can be, then I am sure you will make it and you will manage to find that asshole! You know that I and Elena are going to help you in any way we can so don't worry about it! And as for your feelings and hers..." he says and pauses giving a short look at the forbidden area behind us.

"You are doing anything you can to prove her your love and I am sure she knows it! Your plan is great, I couldn't agree more with what you have been doing! In some days you are going to be able to show and tell her everything! I know nobody that would have done what you are trying to do and I am impressed and proud of you! Even I wouldn't have done such a thing and you know how much I love Elena! So head up and tell her the sooner about that filthy dog! Some more days and you are telling her the rest you want so much to tell her and the end!" he concludes and I start thinking of it when Landon appears running to us and I freeze.

SHIT!

This is not good, he is pale and...

"Daniel!" he shouts and I start walking to him with Adam.

"What happened man?" I ask worried and she stops one meter away from us trying to catch his breath.

"There is nothing certain... The guards caught some scents near our west border and we have to make some searches!" he explains and I growl nodding.

I knew that the bastard was going to make a move sooner or later but no attack?

Impressing (this is ironic)...

"Alright! I want Derek's team and some of our trackers, I am leading them!" I order and he nods, turns and runs back to the palace.

I turn to Adam that his eyes have darkened and sign apologetically.

"I am sorry my friend but as you see I have to go and..."

"No Daniel! I am coming with you! I can help... You know me..." he cuts me off determinate and I get ready to protest but he raises his hand firmly and after a while I shake my head defeated.

"Alright, let's go!"

~lots of hours later, night, palace~

Third person's pov

It had been two hours after Daniel, Adam and the team from trackers and warriors had returned back to the palace and they had taken their dinner.

They had all left to rest in their rooms right after that and the palace was peaceful despite Daniel's heavy mood...

Everything was just a trick... He, Adam and his men had smelled rogues but there was no one there, they had left and it was clear that it was just a game.

The rogues' King wanted to frustrate him and he had accomplished it and that was what was driving Daniel crazy.

He had bearably said two words during dinner like Adam that could feel his worries and he agreed with him and he had eaten almost nothing.

He was doing his best to stay calm in front of everyone but deep inside him he was burning from rage and that was something they all knew and most importantly...

Diana!

She had decided not to ask him, his dark gaze was enough for her to give him some time and space although she wanted to talk to him immediately and ignore everyone else.

It was about one hour before midnight and Daniel had taken his bath and had locked himself in his office. Diana was with him but she was waiting for him to go in his office in order to leave their room and go at the kitchen.

It didn't take her long to make him a tea and go back to their room. She was nervous before but the moment she stopped in front of his private office's door every bad feeling and thought disappeared. Destiny was encouraging her for hours and she was feeling 'lucky' because she didn't have to create a special atmosphere in order to tell him what she wanted.

She took a deep breath and knocked the door typically as softly as she could.

Daniel didn't reply because he already knew that she would get in anyway and sighed heavily.

Diana got in with the cup of tea in her hands and found him sitting on a chair in front of his big window with a glass of vodka in his hands. Its smell was making her a bit dizzy and she knew that Daniel had been drinking from the moment he had been locked in there and she couldn't stop herself from admiring his back.

He was shirtless again, his skin was beautiful under the small light on his desk and his scent was mixed with the vodka's but it was still breathtaking. His black shining hair was half dried and messy and his strong shoulders and arms were tensed which meant that he was still angry.

She took some slow steps to him with her eyes never leaving his back and stopped next to his desk. The bottle of vodka was almost half filled and she did her best not to shout at him.

That man of hers had eaten only breakfast, he had taken only two bites from his dinner, he had been running all day and now he was drinking.

She walked to him and placed the cup of tea on a small table close to them. She then took the glass from his hands finding no resistance from him and smiled melancholic when she looked at his face.

He was still staring at the forest, he was breathing harshly, she could listen to his loud and fast heartbeat, his bare chest was going up and down, his jaw was clenching and the veins on his neck were obvious.

He was furious, not only angry....

She took one more step to him and took his right hand in hers but for once more he didn't turn to her.

He was feeling awful and useless! He had to protect her and he was worried...

"Come here..." she whispered gently and pulled his hand a bit making him stand up in silence and then turned him to safe her.

She capped his face in his hands and looked deeply into his stormy eyes. Her heart tightened from the pain and she smiled at him warmly while she was hugging him and catching him off guard.

Daniel blinked his eyes for some times, then wrapped his arms around her and leaned to bury his head in her soft neck. He sighed sending chills all over her skin from the warmth and she began caressing his back with a quite satisfying effect on Daniel that seemed to relax too fast.

It was the first time she was willing to do more than leave him hug her in order to help him calm down, she knew how powerful she was and how much she could help him if she wanted and that time she was ready...

He deserved it!

"Thank you..." he whispered emotional and she distinguished the pain in his voice.

She smiled, kissed his shoulder and rubbed his back touched. She was feeling happy suddenly because she could help him that much, she needed it, it was a new need for her that had appeared out of nowhere.

"Don't thank me, yes? Sit... Let me help you a bit more!" she murmured and put him to sit again.

For once more he didn't protest although he wanted more and the sudden cold air made him stiffen. His wolf was purring feeling his mate's support and wary and Daniel was one step away from breaking into sobbing touched from her intentions to take care of him.

"Don't drink again with empty stomach..." she 'scolded' him, handed him the cup of tea and then walked behind him and placed her warn hands on his shoulders.

"I am sorry..." he murmured like a small boy and closed his eyes when she began massaging him softly.

His muscles relaxed for good, he held back a groan from pleasure and Diana smirked victoriously glad that he liked it and continued.

Her touch was calm, careful, gentle and full of love, her moves were harmonic and the more she was massaging him the more he was melting with his eyes closed. He calmed down without really realizing it, he was lost under her touch and she was excited for her achievement. She wasn't feeling awkward or weird, it was like she had been doing it for years, like she knew the way...

"Diana..." he whispered after a while instinctually and left his head fall back touching his stomach.

"Yes?" she replied and leaned to kiss his forehead.

"Come here..." he said tapping his knee and she bitted her lower lip shyly but didn't deny it.

In fact she wanted him to ask her and she walked and sat on his right leg in silence. She turned her body because she didn't want to be with her back to him and buried her left hand in his hair that had still some moisture. She looked at him in the eyes and her skin shuddered when he turned a bit and kissed her hand some inches before her elbow.

"Do you feel better?" she asked him with a weak, sweet smile and he smiled for the first time nodding.

"With you always..." he replied in the same tone and she took the cup of tea from his left hand and made him drink some sips.

"Levanter... I love it!" she told him when she saw his excited expression and he giggled.

"And from now on I am going to love it as well!" he replied and she laughed pleased.

"I am worried when I feel you like this... And you are not taking care of yourself... You can't drink when you haven't eaten!" she spoke up after a while with complaint and left the cup on the small table to sit more comfortably on his lap.

Daniel didn't reply at the beginning, he just nodded in understanding and closed his eyes. He knew he had to tell her and he had decided what he would do. Adam was right, she could deal with it and even better than him but he wanted to make it special, he was going to tell her at his favorite place, he wanted to take her there and...

He lost the ground under his feet, his breath was cut and his heart skipped a beat when he felt Diana kissing him on the cheek close to his lips, she dragged him from his thoughts and he hugged her.

She wrapped her free hand around his neck and rested her forehead on his, she could feel his heart beating ready to explode in his chest and she got ready to tell him all the things she wanted but Daniel cleared his throat and stopped her.

"Tomorrow... I would like to go for a run, just the two of us..." he stated nervously and Destiny got crazy in Diana's mind and began howling ecstatic with Diana quite shocked.

"Really?" she asked him trembling from enthusiasm and pulled back to look at him.

She found him smiling in the quite dark room and she exhaled heavily unable to hide her joy.

Daniel meant it and she wanted to scream but soon he gave her an enigmatic smile and she narrowed her eyes confused.

"I am also going to tell you everything... What happened with the rogues, why Aiden and my dad went to your previous pack, what happened there, what I have been doing all these days, why I am so worried..." he added not leaving her time to ask him and she froze for a while.

She couldn't believe her ears but she knew he meant it, Daniel was ready, he wanted to tell her and she...

She didn't know what to say!

"Really?" she asked him breathless and he nodded with a weak smile.

"Yes, I am ready and you have to know. I... Promised you!" he replied, she smiled touched and hugged him again.

"Thank you Daniel, it means a lot..." she muttered in his neck and purred.

Daniel just pressed his lips together and his complaint about her not opening up to him appeared bigger than any other time. He wanted to cry but he didn't want to pressure her and 'blackmail' her in any way to tell him, she wasn't ready so he had to continue being patient.

"Daniel..." she murmured timidly still with her face buried in his neck.

"Yes?"

"Um..." she whispered and pulled back worried feeling his sudden nervousness.

"Is there anything else you would like to tell me? Anything, I won't get mad!" she said and he lowered his head.

He didn't know what to do, he wanted to tell her but at the same time he wasn't sure he would help her like that. She had to decide, not he!

"Is it about us?" she asked him next feeling her instincts giving her the answers Daniel couldn't and made him look up to her.

"About me?" she asked again and he sighed rubbing her back.

His expression was broken, he was scared, he was shaking and being silent and she took the answer in her question, it was about her and she was glad she had the opportunity she wanted.

"Please, tell me..." she encouraged him in agony and he broke.

He shook his head defeated in agreement and took a deep breath, he couldn't keep it inside, it was killing him, he just wanted her to know how he was feeling.

"It just hurts... You have been having nightmares all these days and..."

"You know?" she asked him surprised and he nodded.

"Of course I do... How can I sleep when I feel you in frustration? I am just trying to be discreet but..." he said and paused with her staring at him still shocked.

All those days she had been thinking that he knew nothing and he was sleeping when she was waking up but now Daniel was confessing that he was always awake and he wasn't talking to give her time, he didn't want to pressure her and she couldn't stop herself from feeling...

Mesmerized!

"I just wish I could help you the way you do... I would love you to let me support you..." he concluded and stopped.

She said nothing, she stared at him in the eyes for a while and the pieces got in their places on their own, her heart knew what she had to do and now she was sure...

Daniel had melted the last sign of ice from her doubts and she took a deep breath relieved.

She kissed his forehead leaving him surprised and confused and then stood up and pulled him to do the same behind her.

She took his hand in hers and led him out of the office without saying a word. Daniel was too confused to talk and extremely lost in her to protest and once they got in their room she stopped in front of their bed and turned to him.

She took his other hand in her free one and smiled breathless.

She found the strength she wanted and Destiny nodded in agreement giving her allowance.

"You are right... I need your help like you need mine... And now I think you need to rest, it was a tiring day for you and I want us to be ready for tomorrow..." she stated confusing him even more but he lowered his head realizing her words and exhaled hurt.

"Okay... Goodnight then!" he mutter weakly, kissed her cheek and tried to leave to the living room but she didn't leave his hands.

She bitted her lower lip shyly already knowing that he hadn't understand what she meant and smiled taking a step to the bed pulling Daniel with her.

"Diana what..." he began and stopped feeling his legs too weak to hold him and his entire body too sore from nervousness.

She stood on her toes wanting to be closer to him, she blushed shyly but gained her courage and got ready.

She had to tell him, it was the first time she was going to tell such a thing to a man but...

Daniel had earned it!

"I thought you said that it is time for bed and... I have to go and sleep..." he began trembling overwhelmed but she placed one finger on his lips and stopped him.

"Where you belong!" she stated and took one more step to the bed with him.

"On our bed, with me!"

****************************

Hello my friends!!!

The 31th chapter is here!

This time it is longer than the usual!

And back to the usual but important things!

There is a new book! It is called Cleo's Heart Decisions and it's about a girl that is getting rejected from her mate and Alpha for someone else, she doesn't want to leave but she is in pain and there is a mysterious unknown wolf gains her interest! Lots of secrets and revealings are going to bring the upside down in her life and the pain is going to change her heart and future probably forever! Please check it out and tell me your opinion, I am extremely excited and I hope you'll like it!

Moreover there is one more new book that is going to have the first chapter soon and it's name is Thorns Of The Past! The description is ready and I have also published the first author's note with some more details about the plot so if you want you can go and check it out! I will also try to update it tomorrow!

And now back to our story as I am looking forward to know your thoughts and opinions!

Yes, Gideon is back with a quite funny part, right?

How do feel about this chapter? What about Diana's talk with Gideon? How do you feel about Adam and Elena trying to help? What about the last scene with Daniel and Diana? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 34.700 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

                                        Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.5K 36
Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well, it's just because she is the goddess of...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
13 5 2
Diana is a queen in shackles, enslaved by the vampire kingdom, and served as their prey since the age of 17, she survived by sheer will power and the...
5K 360 22
He knows his mate is dead. He never met her but he knows. No wolf wants to be without their mate but young Alpha Bane has lost his before he could ev...