Agent London Flareon Volume 2...

By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

London is back on the job, and he's up against a psycho American Zoroark bent on taking over the world by hij... More

Chapter 1: Devolve
Chapter 2: In Family
Chapter 3: Protecting A Pup
Chapter 4: Dream
Chapter 5: Static
Chapter 6: War Set
Chapter 7: Risky Retrieval
Chapter 8: Cracked Open
Chapter 9: Far Away
Chapter 10: Christmas
Chapter 11: Attack
Chapter 12: Personal Disruption
Chapter 13: Into Kentucky
Chapter 14: London Life 1/ Fire Reborn
Chapter 15: Bon Anniversaire Benoit!
Chapter 16: Dating Under The Red Ribbon
Chapter 17: A Girlfriend's Visit
Chapter 18: Visions / Darker History
Chapter 19: The Train To Hell / The Little Family In East Sheen
Chapter 20: By Call
Chapter 21: Bells
Chapter 22: The Windy City
Chapter 23: Gem Story (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Disperse / Gem Story (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Pushing Past The Pain
Chapter 26: Shoving The Sword Threw The Shield
Chapter 27: Move To Miami
Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (🇬🇧 vs. 🇦🇺)
Chapter 29: Cloak And Fire
Chapter 30: Old Friends / Breaking The Glass
Chapter 31: Target 1
Chapter 31: Target 2
Chapter 33: Guard / Target 3
Chapter 34: A Mums Concern / Target 4
Chapter 35: Rough Waters
Chapter 36: Practice
Chapter 37: Caged
Chapter 38: Hell Like No Other
Chapter 39: Recovery / The Final Push Begins
Chapter 40: Carving Colorado
Chapter 41: Running From Defeat
Chapter 42: Tranquility
Chapter 43: Returning To Normal
Chapter 44: Bad Blood
Chapter 45: Small Wanders
Chapter 47: Meet Up
Chapter 48: Lies
Chapter 49: Illumination
Chapter 50: The End Of The Road
Chapter 51: When All Is Calm
Chapter 52: The New House/Rain Puddles
Chapter 53: Parenting Shinanigans / Its In DNA
Chapter 54: Mystery
Chapter 55: Summer Days

Chapter 46: Smaller Wanders

155 8 38
By xx_EeveeIslington_xx

Caracas, Venezuela

Luke, Rico and Isabel were sent to Venezuela to bring down an arms dealer in the country. The operation was obviously not revealed to the government in Venezuela because of the tensions between Venezuela and America. Isabel and Rico stared at Luke as he brutally killed the henchmen guarding the building.

"Do you know what's annoying?" Isabel asked.

"The fact that we didn't even fire a single round?" Rico replied.

"Exactly" Isabel replied.

Luke pulled out his katana, the henchman pleaded in Spanish for him not to kill him... Luke still impaled the sword into him and breached the door, the arms dealer a Pyroar raised his gun, Luke sliced the barrel off and held the sword to his neck.

"Do you speak English?"

He nodded, "Listen amigo, I'm just a pawn okay? I don't have the biggest seat in all of this"

"Are you sure because during that terrorist attack in Darwin last year, we found that those scumbags had your guns! The guns you sold them you son of a bitch" Luke replied.

Isabel and Rico entered the room, "If you kill me -"

"What?! If I kill you what's gonna happen?" Luke shouted.

The Pyroar gulped nervously.

"There are two things I could do to you right now..." He walked around the table and forced the Pyroar out onto the balcony, "One, I could arrest you and take you to Washington where you will stand trial and spend the rest of your life in a fucking box... Or option dos, I could collect your fucking head. Which one do you want?" Luke asked.

Then randomly his phone started buzzing, Rico and Isabel were confused, Luke started sweating, he was a tiny bit embarrassed.

"Who's calling?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the Pyroar.

Isabel took his phone from his pocket, "Delevio"

Luke turned to Isabel for a second then back at the Pyroar, "Watch him"

"Sure" Isabel replied.

The Leafeon raised her P90 toward him making the Pyroar flinch a little.

Luke left the room and answered the call, "Delevio, I'm pretty sure I asked you not to call during assignments" He said to her calmly.

"Well, I have something I need you to hear" Delevio replied, then she opened the door, there was a newborn Eevee cooing and a Riolu too.

Lukes's eyes went wide, "A-Are you serious?"

"Yep, hatched a few hours after you left" Delevio replied, she scratched the Riolu's head.

"I'll try and get back as soon as I can" Luke replied.

"Alrighty," the Glaceon replied.

"Love you," Luke said with a smile.

"Love you too" Delevio replied.

Luke hung up and looked back at Rico and Isabel. The Pyroar was still sweating at Isabel kept the gun pointed at him.

"Why did she call?" Rico asked.

Luke looked down at the ground, "I'm a father now that's why"

A smile crossed Isabel's face, "Congratulations!"

"Buah! I'm an uncle now!?" Rico shouted.

"Yes," Luke replied.

Rico turned white from shock, "You never told me you and her did it!"

"Because you would have started going on like a little kid" Luke replied.

"Were only teenagers!" Rico shouted still shocked and confused, "I don't even have grey streaks yet!"

"Just shut up Rico! Your an uncle now so deal with it!" Luke shouted, then he got an idea one he knew Rico wouldn't, "Actually..."

Rico noticed the mean smile on his face, "No! No! I am not a babysitter!"

"Oh yes! you are a babysitter," Luke said, chuckling at the thought of the kits driving him mad.

"No! I won't do it!" He said, crossing his arms and looking away.

"Isabel?" Luke said

Isabel gave him $500 and Luke walked over to Rico and started waving the money in his face, "Not even for $500?"

Rico started sweating.

"This is enough to afford that electric guitar you like right?" Luke said, "You seem to want it pretty bad"

"Raaaaah! Fine!" Rico said, snatching the money.

"Pleasure doing business with you" Luke replied, then he turned to the Pyroar, "Have you made your decision?"

The Pyroar extended his arms out so they could handcuff him, "Good answer" Luke replied.

- - -

Manhattan, New York City.

Luke arrived back in New York from Washington the next day. The first thing he did once he got off the train was run to the apartment. Delevio let him in and gestured for him to stay quiet, this was because the kits were asleep in their room. Luke closed the door and followed her.

"What are they like?" he asked walking up to the Eevee's crib.

"She's very quiet" Delevio replied, "The Eevee is a girl, the Riolu is a boy"

"Hm..." Luke replied, rubbing his daughters head gently.

"Do you know what we should name them?" Delevio asked.

Luke looked back at her, "Why didn't you name them?!" He whisper shouted.

"I didn't know what to name them!" Delevio whisper shouted.

Luke felt something slimy on his finger, he shivered and looked down at the Eevee, her eyes were open, they were an icy shade of blue, Luke was surprised to see this.

"Does this trait? -" Luke started.

"No... this eye colour is rarely seen" Delevio replied.

"Hm," Luke replied.

"Dada!" She squeaked.

"So cute" Delevio said, rubbing her head, the Eevee giggled.

"Oh! I know the perfect name for him!" Luke said.

"What would that be?" Delevio asked, curious to know his answer.

"Tyler" Luke replied.

"I had a friend in the academy named Tyler!" Delevio replied.

"Seriously?" Luke replied.

"Yeah, but he left the academy the month before we were supposed to graduate" Delevio replied.

"Okay" Luke replied, the Eevee crawled out of the crib on Luke's arm and onto his shoulder.

"You're like a Chimchar, except cuter," Luke said.

"Let's name this one Lydia!" Delevio suggested.

"Ah, funny, I have a friend named Lydia too," Luke said.

"Very funny," Delevio said rolling her eyes.

"I did! I'm not just saying that to you I swear!" Luke replied, Lydia started nibbling on Luke's shoulder.

"I'm not food heh heh," Luke said.

"Yeah, I read Eevee kits tend to start..."

"Ow!" Luke shouted, Delevio sighed "...Pulling and biting their parents"

Lydia was pulling on the appendages on the back of the Lucario head, "Delevio... Help"

"This is gonna be a long week," Delevio said, she tried to walk over to him but something was on her leg, Tyler, and he was preventing her from moving too.

"I can't move," Delevio said.

"What do you mean?" Luke asked, then he saw Tyler on her leg, "Oh"

"Maybe they're bored?" Delevio suggested.

"Yeah, maybe" Luke replied, he finally got Lydia to stop pulling on his appendages.

"Toy!" Lydia shouted.

"That's not a toy silly" Luke replied.

"Yus, toy!" Lydia shouted.

"Oh brother" Luke replied, "Let's just feed them and watch a movie"

"Good idea, I'm dying to see The High Life. I heard the reviews for it were great" Delevio said.

"Nah I already saw that," Luke said, "Still a good movie though"

"Aww ok," Delevio said, then she got another idea.

"How about 21 Days? It's a good film, and its an action film, I know you're into those" Luke suggested.

"Eh, why not?" Delevio replied.

Lukes phone went off, Isabel was calling him, he gave Lydia to Delevio, "I'll be back - Sup Issy?"

Isabel was in London, Gab was on her head playing with the leaf on the Leafeon's forehead, "I heard your kits hatched congrats!"

"Thanks. Having fun with those quadruplets?" Luke asked trying not to laugh.

"No..." Isabel replied, then she heard London shout.

She got up and saw Emily pulling on the fur on his forehead and biting on it too, "I'm not food!"

"What was that?" Luke asked.

"They think London's dessert" Isabel replied.

Luke snickered, Delevio tilted her head to one side, "How long is the biting and pulling supposed to go on for?" Luke asked.

"5 months" Isabel replied, "Ow! Gab! Stop it!"

She picked him up and set him on the floor before continuing her call with Luke.

"Anyway, I found Paine," Isabel said.

Luke looked back at Delevio, "I'll be back"

He went into the living room, "Where?"

"Drogheda, Ireland... He has a farm there" Isabel replied.

"Is it guarded?" Luke asked.

"Yes, Tristan hired 5 snipers to make sure no one tries to kill him" Isabel replied.

"Can you give me the location?" Luke asked.

Isabel sent him a picture on Google maps.

"Thanks, talk to you soon" Luke replied.

"Hope they don't give you hell," Isabel said back.

"Same for you," Luke said, then he hung up.

"Did she find him?" Delevio asked.

Luke nodded, "He's in Ireland - We'll go next week"

"Right... Who's gonna babysit the kids though?" Delevio asked.

"Rico," Luke said, trying not to laugh at the thought of him being pulled on and nibbled on.

"Oh boy," Delevio said under her breath.

"Momma! Hungwy!" Lydia shouted.

"Okay, I'll make you something to eat!" Delevio replied.

Later after dinner, they put their children to bed, watched the movie, then they went to bed.

"Can you believe we're parents already?" Luke asked.

"No actually" Delevio replied.

"Me neither," Luke said.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" Delevio asked, looking over at Luke.

"I was thinking we go to the UK and introduce our kids to London and Isabel's" Luke replied.

"Hm... Good Idea" Delevio said.

"I'll buy the plane tickets" Luke replied.

"Ok" Delevio replied, she kissed him and shut her eyes, "G'night"

"Good night" Luke replied.

It wasn't even fifteen minutes into their sleep when...

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

The two opened their eyes, "You have got to be kidding" They said at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.6K 40
A flareon with a horrible past, meets a lonely glaceon. glaceon has trouble showing emotions to the other pokemon around her. flareon has been throug...
714 67 14
So, what happens generally, A quiet umbreon and A friendly sylveon, but not in this story. Sylveon is the queit one and umbreon is the friendly one...
5.1K 234 41
Book 2 Warning: there is violence, gore and sadness (such as death) in this story and curse words may be used. This also may be disturbing to some r...
15.7K 860 58
Tempest, a young Jolteon aspiring to be a musician like his father, wounds up in a horrible situation, isolated for years in the remains of his old h...