Forget, Love, Hurt (ON HOLD)

By Invisible_xShadow

Mason is the Alpha's son. He is soon to be the Alpha once his dad steps down. First, he has to find his mate... More

Chapter 1 - Painful Past, Scarred Future
Chapter 2 - A New Beginning With A...Mate?
Chapter 3 - Unwanted Roommate
Chapter 4 - Player Said What?! Part 1
Chapter 5 - Player Said What?! Part 2
Chapter 6 - A Perfect Date To End A Perfect Day
Chapter 7 - Mystery Visitor
Chapter 8 - Happy Halloween!
Chapter 9 - Wonderful Day With A Wonderful Mate
Chapter 11 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Chapter 12 - The Girl With The Past
Chapter 13 - The Past Revealed And Secrets Hidden
Chapter 14 - Merry Christmas~*~* Part 1
Chapter 15 - Merry Christmas~*~* Part 2
Chapter 16 - Annabel's P.O.V.
Chapter 17 - Simply Lost, Full Of Hate
Chapter 18 - The Blue Stone
Chapter 19 - Just Another Day

Chapter 10 - Who The Hell Are You?

850 20 1
By Invisible_xShadow

Chapter 10 - Who The Hell Are You?

Christina's P.O.V.

     "We've been awaiting for you, my dear Christina and Annabel," said a women. I turned around and saw 5 people standing in-front of me. Three men, two women. They all wore a dark blue, silky robes that went from their chest to the floor. It reminds me of the medieval times. I looked around and saw it was all dark, where the hell am I?

     'Er...Annabel, who the hell are they?' I asked.

     'I have no idea, ask them,' she replied.

     "W-Who are you?" I asked. Soon, their laughter filled the air around us. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, what's so damn funny about this?

     "We, my dear, are the first ever werewolf counsel," said one women. My eyes widened in shock, first ever werewolf counsel?

     "What do you want from me?" I asked. The five of them looked at each other. I awaited for an answer, but nothing came out of their mouths.

     "I said, what the hell do you want from me?" I growled. The five of them stared at me in shock before a smile appeared on their faces.

     "Our apologies, we were just asking each other who should tell you," replied one of the three men.

     "Tell me about what?" I asked.

     "A battle. You see, history is repeating itself. As you know, you are the reincarnation of Annabel, therefore your life, will be the same as Annabel," said the other women. I was shocked, a battle?

     "A battle between whom?" I asked.

     "You will soon find out. If you want to know more about Annabel's battle, ask Annabel, but my dear, she cannot tell you everything, you must find the ancient library of the werewolf history," said a different man. Before you know it, they disappeared. Great, just fucking great. How the hell am I supposed to find this stupid library?

     I woke up by someone shaking me awake. Once I opened my eyes, I looked up to the familiar soul-piercing blue eyes, but what scared me was that, it wasn't blue, it was gray-ish, that is concern coated.

     "What's wrong?" I asked, noticing everyone that was in the room. It was my brother, Arial, Alex, Jessica, and Alpha and Luna Sage, plus Mason.

     "Um, maybe it's the fact that you wouldn't wake up the other 5 times we tried shaking you awake," said my brother. I immediately noticed I was dripping wet. I screeched whilst jumping up from Mason's bed.

     "Why the hell am I-" I growled, already knowing who soaked me, "Fuck! Johnny! I swear you have a death wish of some kind!" I roared. Johnny smirked, he kissed Arial's temple before bolting out the door, with me hot on his heels. I was letting out a colorful line of curse words as I chased him, I immediately remembered I can teleport, so I used that as an advantage. I teleported in-front of him, causing him to smack into me, as we fell, I twist us around so he was the one on ground, whilst I straddled him.

     "Who the hell do you think you are? Just because I didn't wake up doesn't mean you can go around splashing water on me!" I sneered. My brother's face was complete shock whilst his eyes held cockiness in them.

     "Eh, it was fun splashing you. Damn, sis, you got faster. One minute your behind me, the next, your in-front of me," he said. I ignored him and got up, whilst mumbling 'Damn, brother's these days' under my breath. Strong arms suddenly wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to a hard chest. I looked up and saw Mason. He looked down at me and smiled before pecking my lips.

     "I'm sorry if I worried you all, I was just so tired from last night," I said. Everybody nodded and went back to their rooms. I walked into my room and did my morning routine. Today I wore a black skirt, that came to mid-thigh, light pink undershirt, black leather jacket, and black strappy sandals.

     The rest of the day went by fast, school was a drag. I couldn't really focus on anything since the whole day I've either been talking to Annabel, or thinking about the 'ancient library'. Mason noticed that I spaced out once in a while, since he was talking to me and I wasn't really listening. I felt bad, since I noticed some irritation in his eyes, but I knew he didn't want to question me.

     Once I got home, I told everyone I was going for a walk in the woods before dinner, of course, Mason asked if he could come, but I told him not too, I needed time to think. Once I reached outside, I began sprinting to the woods.

     'Annabel, what battle were the werewolf counsel talking about?' I asked.

     'That battle...was something horrifying, I will never forget what happened that day. It was a battle between my pack and a different pack, whom wanted to rule all packs. That pack that we battled was...dreadful. Their leader just so happens to be my mate. I've never been more shocked in life. He didn't love me, he used me. My own mate...the love of my life, turns out to be some dreadful leader," she sobbed. My heart clenched at this, the werewolf counsel said that my life will be like Annabel's...meaning....could Mason be using me like Annabel? Could he be leading some pack of dangerous wolves to attack his own father's pack?

     As if Annabel could be reading my thoughts, 'If he is, Christina, you must be careful and alert around Mason now, but don't act different, or else he'll know something is up,' she said, warning clear in her voice.

     'Okay. One question, how the hell are we going to find this ancient library?' I asked.

     'I know! Use your powers, we still havn't had the chance for you to use all of your powers yet,' she said.

     'Okay,' I replied.

     For the past two hours, that's what we've been doing, unlocking my other powers and training. The last power I could do was something I can't explain. You know how in The Last Air-bender, Aang is able to go anywhere in his spirit form, but not physically moving? Yeah, that's what I'm able to do. Like, all I do is close my eyes and imagine a place I want to be at, but when I'm at the place, I'm like in my spirit form, whilst my body is still physically in the forest. What I did was check up on Mason. He was in his room, looking like he was in deep thought. As if he could feel me, he was suddenly alert, he sat up on his bed and looked around. His face was pure confusion.

     Once I was back in my body, I walked home. I needed to find the ancient library, fast.

~~Mason's P.O.V.~~

     I was laying down on my bed, in deep, very deep, thoughts. What's been going on with Christina today? Each time I would talk to her, or anybody else would, she would blank out. What the hell? Did I do something wrong?

     Suddenly, the hairs of my neck and arm stood up, notifying me that my mate is here. I sat up, excited to see her again, since it's been about three hours since she went on a 'walk', but I was disappointed when my door didn't open, or the fact that she was in the house. Was I dreaming? I looked around my room in confusion, sure her scent was all over my room, but that doesn't give me enough effect for the hairs on my neck and arms to stand up. Soon, the hairs of my neck and arm were back to normal, and I didn't have the feeling that I was being watched anymore. I laid back down and groaned in frustration, what the hell has been getting into me?!?!

     "Mason?" I heard my mate's beautiful voice. I leaped out of my bed and nearly tore my door off it's hinges, and ran down the stairs. As soon as my mate came into view, I grabbed her and crashed my lips on to her. God, I missed her. She moaned, whilst tangling her hand in my hair. I encircled my arms around her waist, bringing her closer to me. I moaned as she bit down on my lip, making me go crazy. All too soon, she pulled away from me, resulting me to whimper of the loss of the warmth of her lips.

     "Mason? What was that for?" she asked.

     "I missed you, that's the longest you've ever been away from me," I pouted. She chuckled and smacked my chest playfully.

     "Well, I missed you too," she whispered, I didn't miss the fact that it was coated seductively. I groaned, and pulled her closer to me.

     "Why do you have to be so damn sexy?" I mumbled, my lips brushing over hers.

     "Are you complaining?" she whispered.

     "Honestly, no," I whispered back before my lips smashed onto her's.

     Before you know it, we were back into my room and I was thrusting into her, moaning at how tight she was. Her legs wrapped around my waist, bringing me closer to her. I continued to ram into her, not giving a fuck that I was destroying her from the inside. I leaned down and captured one of her hardened nipples in my mouth, resulting for her to moan louder, putting me on the edge. I continued to tease her breasts while thrusting into her. Her walls clenching tightly around me, telling me that she was almost close to her climax. I decided to pull out of her right when she was about to climax, making her whine.

     "Baby, I was right there," she panted. I smirked and leaned down.

     "Do you want your climax?" I whispered.

     "Yes," she answered.

     "Beg for it," I whispered. She bit down on her bottom lip and had a thoughtful expression on her face, until she nodded.

     "Please baby, I want to climax," she begged. I smirked and thrust back into her, while pinching her clit. She screamed out in pleasure, her walls tightening around me, milking me, resulting for me to climax also. I came into the condom and pulled out of her. I took off the condom and threw it into the trash, rolling onto the space next to her on my bed.

     I laid next to my mate, watching her as she drifted to sleep after the three rounds of sex we've just been through. I swear, I've never missed this girl this much in my life. It was like she was my drug and I couldn't get enough of her, and I wouldn't stop. I ran my fingertips down her body, watching the tip of my fingers follow her perfect curves, she was absolutely beautiful. I watched as she shivered as my fingertips continued to swirl around her body, her skin was smooth.

     "Mason, stop, I'm tired, please let me get some sleep," she whined. Her eyes were still closed, meaning she was really tired. She turned around, her back facing me. Wrong choice. I continued to run my fingertips down her back, until my hand landed on her ass. I squeezed it gently, making her moan. I smirked as she tried to move away from me.

     "Mason," she whined. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her against my chest.

     "Mason, please stop. I'm really tired," she whined. I sighed and kissed down her neck and down her body.

     "M-Mason. Why are you so horny today?" she asked. I stopped and looked up at her.

     "I missed you," I stated and continued to leave a trail of small kisses down her body.

     "I've only been gone for at-lease three hours, please stop Mason," she said. I sighed and stopped. I laid back down in bed, my back facing her.

     "Mason?" she asked. I ignored her. She sighed and wrapped her arm around my waist. I got out of bed and was about to walk out the door. Why hell am I like this? Oh that's right, because in two days I leave out of state for a...'meeting', and I won't be able to see her for at-lease two weeks.

     "Mason?" she asked, her voice full of sadness and pain. I stopped walking and turned around. Her face was full of sadness, what the hell did I just do? I quickly got back into bed and wrapped my arm around her.

     "I'm so sorry baby, I don't know what's gotten into me. I guessed, I really did miss you alot, I just wanted to continue going. I'm sorry," I whispered/lied.

     "I know, but I'm really tired, if you want, we can skip school tomorrow and do what ever you want. I love you Mason, it's just I'm really tired today and I just want to rest," she said. I nodded and laid her back down on the bed with me.

     Before she fell asleep, I whispered in her ear, "By the way, tomorrow, it consists of never leaving this bed."

______________________________________________________________________

This chapter has been fully edited <3 Mason is one beast ;D

PLEASE FAN,

VOTE,

AND COMMENT!

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 1.2K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
1.2M 33.2K 54
Deidre -Dee- Johson has had a rough life. A mother who is a drunk, a father who ditched out on her and her brother and sister, and a boyfriend who su...
718 5 17
Carly Parker, the girl who is independent and funny, she has had a hard life, as her mother became abusive one night and her father cheated on her mo...
868K 18.8K 26
"Are you afraid of me?" His words came out in a whimper and I flinched away from him. He finally let his forehead rest against mine as he sighed. "Yo...