Accomplice » Berlin | Andres...

By nadz119

We both looked at the direction of the noise and saw a person in the hallway clapping his hands purposely slo... More

1 | The Bike
2 | Keanu Reeves & Groceries
3 | Castles
4 | The Birthday Cake
5 | Sushi and Exes
6 | The scarf
FOR NAIROBI! (SPOILER ALERT!)
7 | Helmer's Myopathy
8 | Slow Dancing
9 | Seoul
11 | Cigarettes
12 | Ryan
13 | Bad dream
14 | Sleeping Buddy
15 | Street Party
16 | Hangover
17 | The Talk
18 | Puberty stuff
19 | Cherry Flavor
20 | The Balcony
21 | Better Service
22 | Bathroom Dilemma
23 | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
DAMN BABY!
24 | Operation Tuxedo
25 | Thoughts & Talks
Live Many Lives

10 | Sandwich and Coats

2.6K 152 41
By nadz119

We are currently having our breakfast. Everyone is on the table drinking their coffee and eating there cereals or sandwiches. Helsinki is telling us the story about his experience during a war. We were all listening to him and I was drinking my coffee when I noticed something on the person who is sitting on the center of the table.

Berlin is spreading cream cheese on the half side of his bread and after that he picked up the nutella and put some on the other half. He had done this ever since we were young. I've always loved the combination of the two and every time I'd request for a sandwich he knows well what to put in it.

I was excited to eat what he prepared, and I was about to get it from him, when I realized something. He was also about to give me the plate when he suddenly paused. We both looked at each other. Berlin isn't that friendly with everyone in the group and if out of nowhere he gives me a sandwich some of the members might grow suspicious to the both of us.

He pulled back the plate, and I looked around the table to see if anyone in the group saw that. I was about to give up on getting that sandwich, but an idea came to mind. "Hey, Berlin, that sandwich looks good can I have it?" I innocently asked.

Nairobi and Tokyo looked at the both of us and the rest was still listening to Helsinki's story. Berlin look at me from his cup and placed down his cup before looking at the food on the plate I was referring.

"Oh, this? You want it? What would I get for exchange then?" he asked me with that mischievous look on his eyes.

The bastard isn't making this easier for the both of us. Nairobi and Tokyo were still looking at us, and I need to come up with something to reply to this jerk. I wanted to tell him that he won't be seeing holes in his coats if he stops being a jerk and give it to me immediately, but then again, I have to act like I haven't known this guy my whole life.

"Never mind, I'll just make one for myself." I sighed. I didn't want to make a big deal out of a sandwich since the two girls were still listening to our conversation. But this guy is really taking advantage of our acting of not knowing each other.

"Nah, you can have it, I can see you drooling for it." he said and passed me the plate. I narrowed my eyes at him, and he smirked at me. I bet he was laughing about this on the inside. I thanked him and proceeded to eat my sandwich.

If he thinks I'll let this pass, well he has to think again. He was still looking at me while drinking his coffee. I finished eating my sandwich and when I was done, I looked at him and gave him a cunning smile. He placed his cup down and raised his chin and narrowed his eyes at me, which looked like he's challenging me.

I heard Denver before saying that he gets cold because he didn't bring any coats with him. And one thing that annoys Berlin a lot, and he doesn't like, is borrowing his clothes. And I know just how to annoy the hell out of him. "Berlin, I've seen you wearing nice coats. You're really stylish. Maybe you can lend Denver one, just for the meantime, he doesn't have one. Right Denver?" I said and turned my head to Denver.

"Uhm, yeah, I guess. Since Papa, needs the coat I was borrowing from him." Denver replied. I smiled at him before looking back at Berlin. I stopped myself from laughing at the look Berlin is giving me right now. He was glaring at me and giving me look that says 'this is not over'.

"I mean it wouldn't hurt to lend at least one, right?" I asked him innocently. I was laughing out loud on the inside with the way he looked even more annoyed to me now. I mean, he wouldn't even let me borrow one of his robes, how more so to Denver.

"No." he bluntly replied.

"Why? I mean just one. I'm sure you have plenty." I said, testing him even more.

"I said no." he calmly said.

Before I can reply to annoy him more, Professor cleared his throat, enough to get our attention and for me to stop and remember what he said. He was looking at the both of us before continuing. "Enough talking about coats. We'll practice using guns later." he said.

It was enough to stop us from talking any further, and we all continued eating our breakfast.

>>>

I was reading a book near the window of my room when suddenly the door opened, "Well, it looks like someone is trying to get on my nerves earlier." Berlin said as he came in my room.

I chuckled at the thought that he's still annoyed about that and closed my book. "Well, someone asked for an exchange for the sandwich earlier." I replied, using the same tone he used.

"If one of them ever borrows my clothes, it's your fault." He said, as he pointed a finger at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

He went on my bed and took a seat. He looked at the book I was reading, "What you got there?" He asked.

"Eh, nothing interesting. I was just bored." I told him as I returned the book on the shelf.

I laid my back beside him on the bed, and Berlin followed and laid down too. We were both staring at the ceiling, thinking, when suddenly Berlin turned his head and looked at me.

"What?" I asked him, still looking at the dark colored ceiling.

"You think the two girls are suspicious about us?" He asked.

"I don't know with Tokyo. But I feel like Nairobi is arranging the puzzle pieces. So, we better be more careful." I answered. I put my hands together on my stomach.

"Well, Tokyo had her eyes on Rio. So, it'll just take some time before they break the rules, and until then we can stop acting like strangers." He said. And placed his arms behind his head.

"I mean, we don't have to act like strangers. We just have to act like we just met and getting to know each other." I told him.

"I can't barge into your room if we're still just getting to know each other." he stated.

"And why would you be barging into my room?" I asked him, confused.

"Oh, Ly. I thought we are already on that stage where the guys goes home from work after a long day and talk about how it went to his wife? We're already a couple, right?" He asked me with that teasing smirk on his.

I was actually a bit flushed with his statement. It had taken me a few seconds before I removed my eyes on him and turned to stare at the ceiling. I thought it was just a joke back on the balcony? Why is he bringing it up again? I told myself that this is Berlin we're talking about, he always jokes around.

"Well, I have an idea. Why don't you just be close and friendly to everyone, so they won't even see the difference when you're with me?" I told him my idea, trying to divert the topic with the word 'couple'.

"What? You want me to talk to Denver and hear his laugh all day?" we both laughed at his words."And besides, Professor said that I will be in charge inside the bank and I can't be too friendly, or else, they would take my orders lightly."

"Well, I guess, I'll just be the friendly one then and get cozy with the boys, so they wouldn't find it weird when I get close to you too." I said, and faced him, wanting to see his reaction.

"No, no, no. We don't know these guys well enough yet." he said, closing his eyes and furrowed his brows.

"Sergio trusts them, so I'll trust them too. Plus, Rio is kinda cute." I said, grinning. I was testing him because I know how he reacts when it comes to boys sometimes.

After saying those words, he immediately opened his eyes and turned his head to me and looked at me seriously. "Por favor. Find a guy your age. And a guy that knows you, not someone you just met for a heist." he said with a stern voice.

I was about to tease him and ask if he was referring to himself, when suddenly there was a knock on the door. Both of our eyes widen, scared that one of the guys would probably see us in the same room. Berlin and I sat up from our positions, and I whispered to him, "What should we do?"

He was about to reply but was stopped by a familiar voice. "I know you're in there, Berlin. Open the door." It was Sergio. I mean Professor.

Berlin stood up and opened the door. When he did, a disappointed look was on Professor's face. After giving that look to Berlin he then turned to me and looked at me over his brother's shoulders. "Really? I thought we already talked about this?"

Professor entered my room and Berlin closed the door. "With how you both acted on breakfast, and now this? Por Favor. In no time, everyone would really think you're already a couple." Professor asked me. There it is again. That couple word. Why do I keep hearing that word today? I was about to respond, when Berlin beat me to it.

"Oh, we're working on that." Berlin said proudly with a smirk.

He's just teasing you, Lyanna, okay? I said to myself.

I gave him a glare before answering. "About what happened on breakfast, Berlin started it. And now, he was the one in my room. So don't blame me." I said, so Professor would finally turn his attention to Berlin.

Professor turned his body to face Berlin and was about to lecture him, but Berlin spoke before he could. "Okay, okay. But if one of the members breaks the rules first. We're going back to normal." Berlin said and pointed his finger at me.

Professor sighed at what Berlin said. He knew all along that he can't separate this two apart that easily, and he knew how his brother was with Lyanna. He just hoped that both of them would be able to keep this act longer.

>>>

I exited my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen. It's the middle of the night, and I was thirsty. I was just wearing an oversized shirt which covers the short I was wearing. It was dark since the lights were off and I didn't bother to turn it on. Everyone is probably asleep right now.

When I was almost on the kitchen, I can see that the lights were on there. When I entered the room, I see Rio on the table with his laptop. He looked up at me when he heard me and gave me a cute smile. I smiled at him back.

"What are you doing up late?" I asked him and headed towards the fridge to get some milk.

"I'm just finishing some stuff, Professor asked me to do." he said, as he continued typing on his device.

I grabbed a glass and poured some milk in it. I walked towards Rio and went behind him. I placed my hand at the back of his chair and looked at what he was doing. "You're really good at that." I complimented him, even though I don't have much idea at what he's doing.

"Yeah, thanks. That's why Professor hired me. How about you what are you good at? I mean, no offence but you're really not good at shooting guns with what I've seen earlier." He asked, as he looked up to me from his laptop.

I drank my milk to buy me some time to think since I can't tell him that Berlin requested me to be here because I'm his best friend. And I take no offence with what he said, because I made fun of myself earlier with the shooting practice.

"Uhm, well, for starters, I know how to connect the HDMI to my laptop and my tv." I told him and smiled. We both laughed. I decided to give him a joke because I definitely don't have any idea what to tell him.

But gladly I was saved by the bell.

"Getting cozy with Rio, huh." A familiar voice, interrupted the both of us.

I looked up and saw Berlin leaning in the doorway of the kitchen, with a smirk on his face and look on his eyes that I couldn't determine. Then his eyes went down and looked at what I was wearing and then to hand that was on Rio's chair. Then he scoffed.

"Hey, Rio did you know that the woman beside you thinks you're cute." he said and grinned at me like a Cheshire cat.

My eyes widened at him, and gulped down my drink and proceeded to put the glass on the sink when Rio turned to look at me. Berlin grabbed a glass and poured himself some water, and drank it while looking at me while raising his eyebrows.

I watched his every movement and gave him a hard glare. Why'd he do that? Why would he tell Rio that?

"Really, Seoul? Well, thanks. And I think you're pretty too." Rio said. I turned to face him, to see him smile.

The truth is, it's true when I actually said when I thought he was cute. I mean, I would totally go for him if I met him back when I was in high school. But eh, he's not really my type.

"Easy there, boy. She just said you're cute." Berlin spoke before I did. "I thought you were already getting it on with Tokyo."

After Rio heard those words, his face looked confused and narrowed his eyes. I don't know what is up with Berlin, but I definitely don't understand.

"Thanks, Rio. And what he said about what I thought of you is actually true, plus I found out that you're also pretty smart. So, I'm about to hit the hay. Goodnight. See you tomorrow." I rambled, wanting to get out of this room immediately since Berlin is being weird.

As I headed towards the doorway and my back was facing Rio, I gave Berlin a confused look. I went upstairs and got inside of his room instead of mine. I wanted to talk to him about what happened. I sat on the edge of his bed and crossed my arms. While waiting for him, I looked around the room.

I saw his journal, it's where usually draws. I opened it and saw his amazing artworks. I kept looking to see more and stopped at a certain page. It was a drawing of me sleeping. And as far as I knew, he drew portraits of people he knew while looking at them. So, was he watching me while drawing this? And at the same page, there was picture. It was a picture we had back on my eighteenth birthday.

The door suddenly opened and I placed the journal back to its place. Berlin saw me standing there, and when he closed the door the both of us spoke at the same time.

"What's up with you?"

"Are you really serious about that thing you said with Rio?"

My eyes widened with what he said. Oh, so that was on his mind. I answered his question and raised my eyebrows at him, "Berlin, can't I just give a guy a compliment about his looks?"

"Really? Then why'd you go downstairs to him, only wearing that?" he asked, calmly.

"I didn't know that he was there, okay? And I was thirsty, and can't I just make a conversation with a colleague?" I asked him.

He narrowed his eyes at me and placed his arms on his hips. He looked down on the floor for several seconds, and it seemed like he was thinking of what to answer. But suddenly he begun to chuckle. I furrowed my eyes at him. What's funny now?

He continued to chuckle and looked up. He pointed a finger at me, and he raised his brows. "Just now, I sounded like a jealous husband, didn't I?" he said, smiling widely.

×××××××

Hi there everyone.

I'm sorry this chapter took longer because I've read this book and I got really hooked with it.

Anyways, the next chapters will be about moments they had during the five months. Is that okay with you?

Thank you so much for voting on this story. And I'm really happy that some of you have been enjoying it.

Vote if you like it when Berlin says they're like a couple. 😉

Oh and follow me if u want 😊

Thank you for reading! Love ya!

Buh-bye!

P.s. What's your favorite scene on the show?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 74.7K 44
"I-I think I'm in love with you." My eyes widened and my breath caught as those words left his lips. It was my worst and most beautiful nightmare co...
14.5K 610 18
"I am not the same woman you once faced. There's no more Bonnie and Clyde. Those people died the day you ordered Andrés's execution. And now? I have...
4.1K 131 22
Venice is the sister of Rio and is one of the individuals the Professor has chosen for his long-planned heist. Along with 8 other thieves, she is sup...
41K 1.2K 15
Andrés de Fonollosa: - Wanted Thief - Intelligent - Narcissistic - Heartless - Expert Shooter Catalina Sánchez: - Wanted Thief - Skilled In Torturer...