ThunderClap

By Jiminiebabymama

Off loves women. He doesn't care that seemingly everyone in his life seems to think he is in love with that s... More

Chapter 1 ⚡⭐
Chapter 2⚡⭐
Chapter 3⚡⭐
Chapter 4⚡⭐
Chapter 5 ⚡⭐
Chapter 6⚡⭐
Chapter 7⚡⭐
Chapter 8⚡⭐
Chapter 9
Chapter 10⚡⭐
Chapter 11⚡⭐
Chapter 12⚡⭐
Chapter 13⚡⭐
Chapter 14⚡⭐
Chapter 15⚡⭐
Chapter 16⚡⭐
Chapter 17⚡⭐
Chapter 18⚡⭐
Chapter 19⚡⭐
Chapter 20⚡⭐
Chapter 21⚡⭐
Chapter 22⚡⭐
Chapter 24⚡⭐
Chapter 25⚡⭐
Chapter 26⚡⭐
Chapter 27⚡⭐
Chapter 28⚡⭐
Chapter 29⚡⭐
Epilogue

Chapter 23 ⚡⭐

5.3K 238 23
By Jiminiebabymama

Off was in a little bit of a dilemma.

Without he even noticing it, the time for them to shoot their first kiss scene had finally arrived and Off was possibly freaking out.

The staff had somehow managed to squeeze themselves into the toilet at the club where Off was supposed to 'drunkenly' kiss Gun.

Off had Gun pressed against the wall already waiting for P'Xs cue. He really wished P'X would stop fucking taking his sweet time getting the lighting correct... but to be fair P'X had no idea what state Off was in.

Off was very much not okay right now.

His heart was beating so fast he was scared it was going to jump right out of his chest. His stomach wouldn't stop fluttering, his hands felt clammy and every time Gun so much as moved an inch it felt like the hair on his skin stood up the way he was so overly conscious of him.

Gun however was just standing there back pressed against the wall with his head turned to the staff and seeming to not have the care in the world. Seeing as it was only yesterday that Gun was in his apartment begging Off to stay with him, Off was a little... well surprised that Gun seemed not to be affected by the fact that his face was literally 2 inches away from Offs chest right now.

Guns face was so close to his chest Off was scared Gun was going to hear how fast his heart was beating. It was the position P'X had physically put them in before he went to go fiddle with the lighting. And P'X was so particular with even the littlest detail Off knew they were going to be in that position for a while.

"Hey Gun," Off started softly looking down at Gun trying to break the awkwardness.

"Yes P'Off?" Gun whispered back looking up at Off with a small smile that Off could clearly see was fake.

Off frowned down at the shorty. The shit was still doing this? Gun had called him P'Off when he first arrived on set that evening and before Off had a chance to ask him what it was all about the rest of the staff jumped him out of nowhere crying and asking him whether the rumors they heard were true and whether he was really leaving Gmm .

"Awu Whose that?"Off asked a bit surprised at himself for hating the fact that Gun was using his real name so much.

Gun looked up at him with eyes squinted though Off couldn't read the emotion on Gun's face. Since Gun had arrived that evening Off hadn't been able to get a read on how Gun was feeling. It seemed like Gun was putting up a wall between them and it frustrated Off to no end though he didn't really know why that was the case.

"Awu it's your name isn't it!" Gun whispered in annoyance with a little eye roll.

"Other people call me that, you're not allowed to use that name," Off whispered back looking down at Gun annoyed. Even though they were speaking too soft to be heard by the staff surrounding them Off did briefly wonder if anyone could see from Offs body language that they were arguing though they probably couldn't see Gun since Offs build hid his small stature from view completely.

"Why the hell can't I use that name?" Gun finally asked after he had been looking at Off flabbergasted for a couple of seconds.

"Cause you're my Gun and I'm your Papi, it's just the way things are  and it's the way things are going to stay, sorry " Off said  with a little shrug matter-of-factly. He said it nonchalantly but he hoped Gun knew what he was trying to convey by saying that.

Off had been thinking about Gun the whole night yesterday and today especially after his talk with Tay. He finally admitted to himself that Gun was more than just a friend to him. I mean Off literally wanted to puke at the thought of kissing Tay or Arm or  Gunsmile or fuck anyone of his friends really. But just standing 2 inches from Gun for a couple of seconds and Off wanted to push him against the wall and make him scream out his name.... yeah you are definitely not supposed to think of your friends like that.

But regardless of that Off wasn't necessarily sure if he was in love with Gun. He wasn't exactly sure if his newfound feelings were enough for him to change completely from who he thought he was and date Gun and announce that to the world. He knew Tay was right and that they would probably have a good reception from everyone and if they didn't he knew Babii would fight hell for them. He still couldn't help being a little scared however which made him a little confused about what to do.

He did know with absolute certainty that whatever happened he didn't want Gun treating him like a stranger as Gun promised he would so they could stop being a shipped couple. He hated the cold treatment and hated not being the center of Gun's attention even more. The whole time since they had been at the club Gun had been acting normal playing around with Kwang and Mike and blatantly ignored Off much to his chagrin.

He knew he couldn't just tell Gun to stop acting like that around him, Off had done too much wrong to deserve Gun's kindness but he was determined to get Gun's trust back. There was no way he wanted Gun to treat him like this forever and he had no idea why he even wanted it in the first place but God he needed Gun in his life.

Gun and Off had been staring at each other for a while. Gun must have been shocked to silence and Off was too embarrassed that he had even said that in the first place so he just stood there looking down at the kid who had consumed all his thoughts the last couple of days.

"You're really confusing," Gun said with a little frown.

"Alright you two stop looking so smitten with each other and get into character, we're going to start soon," P'X suddenly said breaking the moment and causing Off to blush but he tried to hide it.

He figuratively shook his head and pushed thoughts of Gun to the back of his head. Off was confused himself about his feelings but he knew for certain that he needed to do everything in his power to make sure Gun stays in his life. For now however he had a job to do.

************************************

"Gun! Gun wait !" Off shouted while speed walking after Gun and Kwang. It was 10pm and they'd finally finished shooting. They had planned to only finish shooting at around 1am the least and then have that day off but Off was glad they finished early as it meant he could get a chance to talk to Gun though the shorty was already trying to run off.

"Awu Off, what's wrong?" P'Kwang asked as Off got closer to them as they stood in the middle of the parking lot.

"You guys are leaving already?" Off asked as he approached them trying to subtly breath through his nose and hide the fact that he had practically  sprinted after them when he realized Gun had left without saying goodbye.

"Yeah, Gun's feeling a little tired so," Kwang explained as a quiet Gun stood next to her silently and looked at Off.

"Oh do you want me to drive you then if you're tired?" Off asked Gun seeing an opportunity. He wanted to talk to Gun alone but was too scared to ask directly out of fear of being rejected.

"No it's fine I can drive myself," Gun said matter-of-factly coldly turning Off down.

Off shoulders dropped dejectedly but he decided to try again "No I can't allow that, what if you get into an accident , how am I going to live with that on my conscious! No way I can't, you better just give me your keys," Off said  a little exaggerated holding out his hands for Guns keys.

"If I get into an accident it will be lucky so I can just disappear and make your life a whole easier," Gun said snidely with a little shrug.

Off was shocked. He couldn't believe Gun would say that in front of P'Kwang but he was even more mad that Gun was making so light of his life and joking around like that. He glared at Gun pissed off but unable to voice it and Gun glared back at him. The were so focused on staring each other down with both of them not conceding that Off briefly forgot that P'Kwang was even there.

"Oiiiii!The sexual tension between you two! My heart is too weak for this and obviously I'm not needed here. Gun I think I'm just going to go with Boy than be stuck with you two, Off don't corrupt Gun into trying to leave the company with you," P'Kwang said while exaggerately fanning herself and suddenly leaving a shocked Off and Gun behind.

" Sexual Tension my ass you crazy hag! " Gun shouted after P'Kwang.

" I already told you I was never leaving the company, they're the ones who sent me the contract!" Off said at the same time as Gun shouting after P'Kwangs retreating back. That was the lie he and P'Boy had decided to tell everyone after he called him yesterday and told Boy that he decided not to leave the company.

Hearing Tay out had convinced him that there was really no reason for him to leave and honestly it would be  less hassle for him to just stay at Gmm then move to a whole new company. So Boy and him had decided to tell people that the contract Kwang had seen had been sent over without Offs prior knowledge to avoid any tricky questions.

Once they were left alone silence took presidence and they just stood there for a while. "Well I'm going then," Gun said and made to turn around but Off quickly moved around him to block his path.

"Gun please, I just want to talk," Off begged silently laughing at the irony of it all, karma really didn't waste any time.

"Oiiii what more is there to say?" Gun cried out in frustration looking incredibly annoyed with Off though this didn't deter him.

"Please?" Off asked again softly.

Gun sighed and looked to the side in annoyance. He stayed like that for a while as Off stared at the top of his head waiting for him to make a decision.

"Fine! But you're driving " Gun said throwing his car keys into Offs hands and walking around him towards his car.

Off couldn't help but smile in triumph. "Of course your highness," Off said happily following after Gun glad that he was being given a chance to talk.

"And you better not get any funny ideas about coming to my house!" Gun added over his shoulder.

"Are you crazy, of course not!" Off responded guiltily as he highered his eyes from Gun's ass and tried his best not to stare at it as Gun walked in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.4K 22
A 25 year old little boy. Everyone was always calling Gun a naughty little boy. What they always forgot was that this little boy was a grown man, wit...
50K 930 29
A romance between two boys with two different lives, one a normal college student and one whose life revolves around gangs, drugs, and murder as he i...
60.3K 1.9K 17
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 !!! (Read at your own risk) 🔞: Matured content. Before you downloaded this b...
36.5K 2.3K 28
Dane has always been Mr. Chill. His friends think of him as the centered, calm, even kind of guy. He plays the piano. Bakes on the weekends. Does...