A Father's Heart (Zourry span...

By sleepingatlast66

Zayn only wants to be a father, but when his wish comes true it has something extra. Like a fluffy set of ear... More

Curious?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilouge
A Son's Love

Chapter 12

6.6K 142 11
By sleepingatlast66

“You’re not nervous are you?” Zayn asked Harry who drove them to the air port, “N-no. It’s just that… Their my parents and now you know everything and I-it’s just gonna be a little awkward.” Zayn nodded watching as they pulled up to the airport. “I’ll get Lou. You get the stroller.” Zayn suggested, Harry nodded popping the trunk, Zayn crawled in the backseat where Louis was passed out. Hopefully he stayed that way. Liam and Niall pulled up beside Harry, “Hiya!” Liam gushed, Harry waved, “Get our luggage bae.” Liam said to Niall who slapped his backside, “Don’t call me bae.” Liam smirked, “Or what? You’re gonna do that again? Bae?” Niall chuckled, “Guys please not in front of my son. We spank for discipline not sexual fun.” Harry begged, Liam smirked, “Harry this is foreplay. Sex on a airplane duh.” Harry mentally gagged, but recovered fixing the stroller where Zayn put Louis in slowly. Louis lightly stirred but didn’t wake up. 

Harry put the tray down keeping him from sliding out, he was a little protective, “I’ll get our bags.” Harry said letting Zayn push Louis. Walking in the airport Zayn quickly covered Louis’ ears as they heard the roar of people, the ads from TVS and none the less the planes. Louis whined pushing Zayn’s hands away, opening his eyes, “Da-Daddy!” Louis yelled, seeing the thousands of people but not his papa or daddy. “we’re here babe.” Harry soothed peeling back the cover at the top of the stroller. Louis somewhat relaxed still uneasy about the amount of people rushing by them. “We are on flight 260.” Liam announced, Zayn nodded pushing the stroller over to the airport security. He bent down untying Louis’ shoes. Slipping them off, Zayn took off his own, putting them in a basket along with the keys and necklace he wore. Standing Louis up he pushed him through the metal detector, Harry, Liam, and Niall all did the same putting their shoes back on once done. 

“What idiot would put something in their shoes?” Niall grumbled, “You’d be surprised.” Zayn said, “I’ve seen many criminals with drugs, alcohol, guns, plenty of stuff in their shoes.” Niall rolled his eyes, “They could care less about that crap. Their just looking for a stupid bomb.” “Sir put you’re hands against the wall.” A security person said, “I’m a lawyer.” Liam threatened, the security guard gave him a stupid look, “Good for you. He said bomb, it’s a law that we have to check them.” Niall rolled his eyes, “Finding anything officer?” The security shook his head “Nope. Free to go.” Niall stormed to the plane entrance, “sorry sir we’re not letting anyone on right now.” The woman apologized. Niall sighed, “Why did ya find a bomb?!” He yelled, A security guard pushed Niall against the wall, “Oh come on!” Niall screamed, “I’m a lawyer!” Liam reminded. Zayn and Harry shook their heads watching the two being searched. Louis was sitting in Zayn’s lap watching the people around the airport intently, when one caught his attention. It was hybrid.

Louis squirmed on Zayn’s lap, when Finally Zayn stood him between his legs, arms wrapped around his stomach. Louis leaned all his weight on Zayn’s arms. “What are you doing babe?” Harry asked, tickling his sides, Louis giggled, but stopped going back to the hybrid. He had to touch it. Had to. Zayn had dropped his arms, laying them loosely across his chest as Louis sat on the floor in front of him. Harry had captured Zayn’s full attention in a conversation about Family Guy. Louis decided it was time. Crawling slowly over to the hybrid the owner of it was reading, leaving the hybrid to look around freely. It soon saw Louis, sniffing the air, it gave a look then saw the beanie. Louis reached his hand out the hybrid lowered his head letting Louis pet it. “E-ears.” Louis asked, the hybrid smiled pointing his straight up. The owner of the hybrid smiled, “Hi there.” Louis looked up, “H-hi. H-hybrid.” The owner nodded, “This is a hybrid. His name is Sean.” Louis grinned when that name sounded familiar. Sean. 

Zayn laughed when Harry did a impression of Brian, “Wait! Louis?!” He yelled shooting up, glancing around he saw Louis sitting beside a hybrid. Running to him, Zayn sent a apologetic smile to the man, “I’m sorry. He just loves hybrids.” the man nodded, “Me too. When you’re older maybe you can get one.” Zayn nodded, “I’m sorry. Come on Lou.” Walking back over to their seat he slapped his backside, “You don’t run off! You scared me baby.” Zayn chastised. Louis hung his head, “ ’M sorry daddy.” Zayn gave him a tight hug “it’s okay baby boy.” Harry then held out his arms, “How about we go use the bathroom before the flight?” Louis went to him, Zayn sat there when Liam and Niall stalked over, “Assholes.” Zayn gave a look, “Well you did say-” Liam blocked Zayn’s mouth. “So help me god. If you say that word one more time I’m going to kill you.” Zayn nodded slowly. Niall plopped down beside him, “Hey look! A hybrid.” Niall pointed to the one Louis had visited. “Yea I know. Louis crawled over there. He’s sneaky when he wants to be.” Harry and Louis soon came back and it was time to board the plane. 

Harry carried Louis, Zayn brought Louis’ toy bag with them as they settled down. Liam and Niall had the bench beside of them, and right in front of them was a family with a hybrid. Louis sat on his knees trying to see it when Harry shook his head, “No. We’re are going to leave it alone. Sit on you’re bottom before I warm you’re bottom.” Harry warned, Louis sighed sitting down. “Thank you.” Louis only crossed his arms ignoring him. Zayn on the other hand was trying to keep his cool but he had never flown before. Like ever. Zayn was clutching the seat handles when a flight attendant started talking about safety.  But it was also right then when Liam decided it was a good time to talk, “Would you shut up?!” Zayn griped, Liam gasped, Niall scoffed putting his arm around him, Zayn pointed towards the attendant, “I’m trying to listen.” Harry chuckled, “It’s like you’ve never flown before.” Zayn chuckled nervously, “yea.” Harry gasped, “You’ve never flown before?!” Zayn glared, “Would ya shut up about it?! I just.. I’m not big into traveling. Harry squeezed his arm, “It’s going to be okay.” Zayn nodded laying back on the seat. He had five hour flight ahead of him.

An hour into the flight Niall and Liam had went to the bathroom. Harry was trying to rest when Louis tapped on his shoulder, “what?” “Papa I bored.” Louis whined, Harry sighed, “I’m sorry bud. Why don’t you ask daddy for a toy?” He shook his head, “cuddle?” He asked Harry. Harry let him crawl in his lap, “You gonna take a nap buddy?” Harry asked, Louis shook his head, but in seconds fell asleep. 

Niall and Liam finally came back, Liam had tear tracks on his cheeks and his walk had a slight limp in it. “Someone not have fun?” Zayn asked, Liam glared at him, Niall lightly patted his bum, “Sit down babe.” Liam cuddled into Niall. Zayn chuckled, he had been there. Harry was a animal during sex. Looking over he saw Harry staring out the window, Louis asleep on his chest, Zayn grabbed Louis’ hand kissing his knuckles. Harry turned his head seeing Zayn, “Hey.” He whispered, Zayn smiled, “Hey.” Harry blew a kiss, Zayn caught it, “I’ll keep it forever.” “Thanks. Bae.” Harry chuckled. Zayn did too looking at Niall and Liam cuddling. Shifting Louis Harry put him back in his own seat. “I’m going to the bathroom.” Louis stirred and woke up, “Papa?” He called, Zayn pushed his hair back, tucking it under the beanie. “He went to the bathroom.” Louis sighed looking straight ahead. The hybrid’s ears were perked up, Louis jerked off his beanie feeling his own ears. Zayn glanced at him from the corner of his eye, when he did a double take, “Louis!” He yelled, Pulling the hat back on, Louis growled angrily. Zayn’s eyes winded in anger, “That’s how you wanna act fine.” Pulling Louis to the bathroom he waited for Harry to get out, “what’s going on.” Harry asked, “Louis pulled off his beanie and growled at me.” Zayn said anger dripping from his voice, “Wow calm down. Don’t spank him on the plane. Everyone will hear it. Put this on him, We’ll deal with him at Grandma and Grandpa’s.” Harry said handing him a tube of Icy/Hot.

Louis was silently crying, spilling out apologies, when Zayn pulled him into the tiny bathroom slapping his backside hard as he could one good time. Louis yelped, “You never growl at me or daddy again little boy.” Zayn scolded, ripping his jeans and boxers down, applying a fair amount of Icy/Hot to his bum. Zayn knew it hurt like hell. Harry had used it on him whenever he found out Zayn tried to over dose. It was rare for Harry or Zayn to punish each other but Harry loved Zayn, so he needed to show him that doing that was NOT okay. Zayn pulled up Louis’ pants carrying him back to their seat. Putting Louis in his seat he slammed down in his own seat. Louis cried in his hands, it didn’t bother Zayn until Louis started really sobbing loudly. Grumbling under his breath Zayn stuffed Louis’ pacifier in. 

Harry sighed, “Zayn! You have to control you’re temper around him. He doesn’t understand.” Harry chastised putting Louis on his lap. Louis snuggled into him, Harry was lightly patting his bottom, humming quietly when Louis fell asleep. 

Finally the flight ended, Harry carried Louis off the plane, Zayn trudged behind them. Liam and Niall strolled off too, walking to baggage claim. Harry bought a rental car, Putting Louis on Zayn’s lap in the back, his parents had a car seat. Liam and Niall filed in too. Arriving at Harry’s parents house, Harry carried Louis in, “He is very grumpy, let him sleep it off then you can have him.” Harry warned, Anne huffed, “Fine.” she threw her hands up, Harry chuckled, “Zayn go get me some milk to get off the icy hot, then I’m just gonna give him twenty.” Zayn shook his head, “That’s to much Harry.” Harry frowned, “Zayn this is the second time he’s growled at you. He needs to learn that’s not okay.” Zayn shrugged going to get the milk. “Louis wake up.” Harry ordered, Louis groaned fisting his eyes, “Louis it’s not okay to growl at daddy or me. And you are not allowed to take off you’re hat in public. Or here.” Harry lectured bending Louis over his knee. He started light, but at ten increased. 

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP “Last five babe.” Harry soothed, Louis was a bawling mess. But Harry made these the hardest. Slapping his sit spots, he picked Louis up cuddling him in his chest. Louis was bawling, “I-I S-swwoy!” He cried, Harry nodded kissing his face repeatedly, Louis’ cries turned into sniffles when Zayn brought the milk. Getting the icy hot off Louis made grabby hands at Zayn who snuggled him instantly. “I love you so much Louis! Please stop growling at me.” Louis nodded, “Wove you too.” 

Zayn carried Louis out to the living room, where Liam and Niall were stuck listening to Robin Harry’s dad. “Robin they don’t care.” Harry said flatly, he grumbled curse words storming out. “Come see grandma!” Anne screeched, patting her lap, Louis kicked his feet wanting down, Zayn put him on the floor, Louis crawled to Anne. Anne put him on her lap rocking in the chair, “How are you baby boy?” she cooed, Louis smiled petting her curly hair. “P-papa.” He sang bouncing it, Harry chuckled, “It is like Papa’s hair baby. He really likes curly hair mom. I’d be careful.” She waved him off. “He can do whatever he wants. It’s my grandson.” Louis giggled clapping his hands, “T-teddy!” He demanded, Zayn gave a look “No yelling.” Louis nodded reaching for his teddy bear Harry was holding. Harry handed it to him tapping his cheek, “Can I have a kiss?” Louis shook his head, “No.” he giggled, Harry hid his face in his hands pretending to cry, when Louis grabbed his hand kissing it. Harry bent down touching his forehead to Louis’ “I love you.” Louis kissed his cheek, “Love you too papa.”

Anne awed, “This isn’t the cutest boy I’ve ever seen. He almost resembles you Harry. Has you’re nose.” Harry rolled his eyes, “Well I got dad’s nose.” Anne shrugged, “Just saying.” “Saying what?” Robin asked coming back in, he grinned at Louis, “Hey there little buddy. Come to grandpa!” Louis went to him shocking Harry and Zayn both. “Is Papa being good?” Robin asked, Louis shook his head giggling, “He’s not?” Robin gasped, Harry sent a tiny glare to Louis, “It’s you that’s not behaving.” Harry replied narrowing his eyes, Louis put a finger over his lips, “No papa.” Harry chuckled taking Louis, “You’re being silly. But I think it’s nap time.” It was after all two in the afternoon. Putting Louis down Harry went back into the living room sitting on the couch. Zayn squeezed his knee when Robin sat down. “Harry we wanted you to come because of who they said Hayden killed.” Harry gave a look, “Who?” Robin grunted “Jay Tomlinson. Louis’ mom.”

*Cliff hanger! SoI promised I’d have another chapter up today and I did! It took me a while cause I don’t know I’m just having writers block. Oh well. This is chapter 12 of A fathers Heart! Hope you luv it!!! And isn’t Bae a funny word?! : ) Until next time ~Emma : ) 

~Side Note: @Harper221 hope Louis's spanking was good! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 135 19
After hanging out with the quiet kid you find out he's different than you thought and has a dark past. Will his dark secrets keep you from getting cl...
45.4K 1.7K 29
My what? Your stepbrother.. Where Zayn's Dad get married again and now he has a new stepbrother.Will they get along?
305K 6.1K 57
• As of 9/24/2018 RANKED #1 In Headspace!! • As if being in a band isn't hard enough, Niall Horan, Harry Styles, and Zayn malik all have another job:...
27.2K 930 10
in which louis is a single father to three young boys, and zayn is a painter called in to redecorate the family's rundown house... of course, he beco...