Echo | BNHA x Deltarune/Under...

By JustNadine1273

** Formerly titled "Lebensmรผde" ** His world faded to black. All sensation disappeared. The question resonate... More

Chapter 1: A Good Feeling
Chapter 2: Faulty Intuition
Chapter 3: Continue
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Tomorrow Will Be Tomorrow
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: SAVE
Chapter 9: A 'Friendly' Conversation
Chapter 10: Fresh Air
Chapter 11: Small Talk
Chapter 12: Experiment
Chapter 13: Never Change
Chapter 14: Death
Chapter 15: Turning Around
Chapter 16: Under Pressure
Chapter 17: Sludge
Chapter 18: Bullets
Chapter 19: Rage
Chapter 20: A Good Day
Chapter 21: Home
Chapter 22: Cat Nap
Chapter 23: Hero
Chapter 24: Nerd
Chapter 25: Warning
Chapter 26: Sick
Chapter 27: Scratches
Chapter 28: Sleepless
Chapter 29: Not Yet
Chapter 30: Glass
Chapter 31: Fragile Things
Chapter 32: Visit
Chapter 33: Lonely Places
Chapter 34: Jump
Chapter 35: Hope
Chapter 36: First Day
Chapter 37: Lunch
Chapter 38: Walking
Chapter 39: Watch Out
Chapter 40: Recovery Girl
Chapter 41: Scars
Chapter 42: Yup, Re-doing That One
Chapter 43: Surprises
Chapter 44: Unforeseen 'Simulation' Joint
Chapter 45: A Dead Man
Chapter 46: A Problem Child Is Born
Chapter 47: There's a Fine Line Between Honest and Totally Crazy
Chapter 48: Sometimes
Chapter 49: Wimp
Chapter 50: Mummy Man
Chapter 51: Chat
Chapter 52: Oppurtunity
Chapter 53: Freshman Rep
Chapter 54: Do It for the Memes
Chapter 55: Crystal Clear
Chapter 56: Inconsistencies

Chapter 6: Katsuki

2K 48 3
By JustNadine1273

Katsuki Bakugo was not happy.

That stupid Deku, who had no reason to be happy or optimistic about anything, but was happy and optimistic about literally everything anyways, had apparently left school after going to the bathroom, and he had to bring the nerd's stuff to his house.

Shortly after Deku had gone to the bathroom, the teacher had broke his last piece of chalk and asked Katsuki to retrieve some more. He may or may not have taken the oppurtunity to sneak into the bathroom, hoping to slam the freckled idiot's face against the sink a couple times to let off some steam. Instead, he heard that green-haired nobody crying in a stall, talkng to his mom on the phone about some nightmare he was stuck in. It sounded like a big fat piece of BS to Katsuki, so he just left to get the darn chalk.

Carrying the weirdly heavy yellow bag to the apartment he somehow still remembered how to get to, he thought back on what the nerd had said.

"I... I had a nightmare. It kept repeating. I would think I was awake but instead it happened again... Everything's exactly the same as it was l-last time! I'm scared that I'm gonna keep waking up in this s-stupid nightmare, over and over again... P-please, please, just come pick me up."

Now that he thought about it, that sounded pretty messed up. Still, what the hell was so scary about repeating some random day over and over again? Nothing bad had happened, as far as he could tell. It would be unsettling at most. Conclusion: Deku was still a cry-baby.

He arrived at the small apartment. Standing at the front door, he had a mental conflict over whether he should knock or just let himself in. For years, he could literally just walk in and be garunteed a good meal from Auntie Inko and a game or two of Mario Kart with Deku. However, those years had ended after everyone figured out how to use their quirks as weapons. Katsuki and his friends started using the nerd as a punching bag, and the nerd was smart enough to know that he was not a punching bag. Deku stopped following him around like a starving puppy, so Katsuki stopped feeding him scraps of his attention.

Deciding to just barge in, since that's what he did with everyone whether he was welcome or not, he opened the unlocked door (they never lock it) and called out to Anutie Inko.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.4K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...