The Neighbor

By thunderscorpion6619

"Who the hell are you?" "What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" A story between two neighbors and an i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 5

90 16 2
By thunderscorpion6619

A/N

Helloo guyss it's literally 11:15 p.m. right now and I'm just updating the story omll  the chapters are now starting to become a little longer but anyways hope ya'll like this one :)

Sahana P.O.V.

"Let go of me!!" I screamed my lungs out, as my hair was dragged by a man I didn't know but was sure he wanted to hurt me. "Help, help, HELP!!!" I cried out for anyone around me, but I knew no one could hear. 

We were in an abandoned location, there was no one for miles and miles.

I could smell the scent of sewage, and faintly see broken down ruined homes. The sky was somewhat dark, the air humid, and more polluted than oxygen-filled. 

Sweating.

Crying.

Barely having a voice still.

And despite me slowly losing energy,

I wasn't giving up.

"Let go of me!!!" I yelled at him with every ounce I had left of my voice. "Shut the fuck up!!" he yelled at me, getting a tighter grip on my hair.

I winced in pain.

He brought my face up to his, as I met with his sinister eyes. He hissed in my ear, "You aren't going anywhere, missy." 

His lips formed a sadistic smile-

Suddenly I woke up to a loud sound.

"What the hell?"

Then suddenly, I saw I big black figure move.

I gasped. 

Someone is here.

I slowly got up from my bed, and quietly took small steps towards where I heard the sound come from

I am about to kill whoever ruined my sleep. On second thought, I guess I should thank them for waking me up from that nightmare, I thought.

I turned on the lights in the living room and looked around to see if anything was broken. There was nothing there, so I headed to my kitchen. I walked in to see Monty looking up at me in an, I'm sorry face.

My eyes then led to the ground and saw, 

MY FAVORITE MUG BROKEN??

I gasped, "OH MY GOD, NO, NO, NO!!!" I yelled, "MY FAVORITE MUG, NO, NOOOO!!" I knelt down to look at my once drinkable mug, now broken in several yellow pieces. I picked up one of them, "Chai tasted the best when I drank it from you." I sighed and grabbed my broom. I scooped up the crime scene and threw it in the trash. 

"Ugh, now I have to drink from the mug that I got from Mrs. White, and I know she always gets them from some cheap-ass store!!" I looked down at Monty, and he showed me those goddamn puppy eyes. How can I not stay mad at this dog? "It's ok boy," I ruffled his fur and kissed his forehead. 

So, it was just Monty after all huh. Psh, I was worried for nothing. I chuckled to myself.

Out of nowhere, a small corgi came towards Monty and I. "HOLY SHIT!!" I screamed making Monty and the corgi jump. But I slowly calmed down to not further frighten it. "Hey boy, how did you get in here?" I whispered to him giving it the least amount of intimidation in my voice as possible. 

He looked like a regular corgi, with the orangey-red and white coat, ears sticking up, kind of fat body. But, the unique thing about him was the fact that he had a scar on his left eye. And, coincidentally, Monty had one on his right. The corgi was still ADORABLE, like SO ADORABLE. Obviously not as adorable as Monty, but qualified as a runner-up. I could tell he was a bit scared because he was seeing people he didn't know at all. Monty hesitantly went a little closer and rubbed himself against the pup. Whatever Monty did made the corgi feel at ease a little, which was relieving.

I also went closer to it, and got a hold of its dog tag, "Amiga" was plastered on, in big, bold letters. "Oh, you are a girl. My bad hehe." I looked up at her smiling, "Once we find your owner, I hope you and Monty will be good friends."

I read the address that was printed.

1704 Hillington Street

"Wait, that's my apartment building..."

So, the owner lives in my apartment building 

I read more information on the corgi's tag and saw a number, 765-872-9495.

I immediately called it so the owner could know where their dog is. "Well hopefully they'll pick up, it's literally 2 a.m."

I finished dialing the number and right when I called, I heard a faint noise. 

My head shot towards the direction of the noise.

It was coming from...

My bathroom? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 886 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...
461 47 22
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭...
549 127 113
Nat returns to campus for her senior year of college. Something's in the air - is it anxiety? Is it pot fumes drifting out of someone's dorm window...
638K 13.8K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...