The Worst Drug

Par VaehC3703

{•Florencio Series: #5•} Corvina has always been the odd one out. Her whole life has been filled with sta... Plus

•2021 Authors Note•
•Public School•
•Stay Away•
•My Girl•
•Don't Trust Myself•
•Momma Got Around•
•Uncle Dion•
•Future Wife•
•Test Your Limits•
•I'm Going Back To Prison•
•Accusations•
•Voice Of A Murderer•
•Florencio Family Burial Grounds•
•Torture Is My Biggest Kink•
•Wooden Nightmare•
•Thank You•
•Protection•
•Fergilicious•
•Baby•
•Trigger Happy•
•Shove a Bread Roller Up Your Ass•
•Sexual Education•
•People Change•
•Sticky Thoughts•
•Subwhative•
•Insecurity•
•Unwelcomed Visit•
•Christmas Eve•
•Merry Christmas•
•A Florencio Family Christmas•
•Old Habits•
•Shoot'em Up•
•Leave•
•Spoons•
•It Does•
•This Pain...•
•Right Person, Wrong Time•
•Moving On•
•Ruin The Gene Pool•
•My Man•
•Wow•
•Don't Settle For Less•
•Disney Land•
•Moody•
•Mariah Carrey•
•Daddy's Girl•
•Hershey Kiss•
•Gay Bar•
•All Yours•
•Thank God For My Shitty Life•
•Cypress•
•Making Plans•
•Who Are You•
•Give It Time•
•Hardass•
•You Got A Friend In Me•
•Aria•
•Hormones•
•Judas•
•Night Out•
•Corey•
•Ignite Me•
•Tired•
•Late Night Conversations•
•Sweet Dreams•
•Can't Be Fixed•
•I Could Kill Him•
•Jesus•
•Must Be Broken•
•Lo Ucciderò, Cazzo•
•Never Been More Gay•
•Work Things Out•
•Put A Bullet In Your Throat•
•Easy Whore•
•Cassius•
•Stray Puppy•
•Change Of Heart?•
•Momma•
•You Stress Me Out•
•NO SEX!•
•Don't Tell Me To Stop•
•Family Dinner•
•Again and Again•
•There's No Point•
•Guilt•
•Long Week•
•No More Apologies•
~Homecoming~
•Starting Fresh•

•Cut Short•

898 23 13
Par VaehC3703

     {•Unedited•}
                            ~Idris's POV~

         As soon as those words leave my mouth I regret them. Fuck, this just keeps getting worse on my part. Thinking before I speak needs to be the first thing I work on. I didn't do all that shit to get her back for nothing.
    She gasps, blinking in shock. Pressing my lips together, I take a step back from her. Her eyes become glossy with tears, looking away from me in disbelief. Scuffing, her thin arms cross over her chest. Ez speaks incoherently in  her sleep, catching our attention briefly. She rolls onto her side, wrapping her arms around herself.
    "You don't mean that," Vina says, the tears leaving her eyes. Seeing her cry breaks my heart more than ever because I haven't seen her in so long. I want to see her smile and hear her laugh. My tongue separates my lips, running over them as I nod.
   "You're right, I don't. I'm saying things I don't mean again. I'm sorry," I admit. She takes a slow step towards me, narrowing her bright green eyes up at me. Usually, I would laugh because at how small she is compared to me trying to act all intimidating but not now, she really is. "I-I'm sorry-"
   "DAMN YOU!" She wipes her tears aggressively. Her shoulders slump sadly. "I'm tired of being in a one sided relationship-"
   "This isn't one sided, Vina. I just told you that I love you-"
   "Do you though?" She asks. My brows pull together, looking down at her with blood shot eyes. "Maybe-maybe yeah, maybe you do love me but it's not how I love you. Since the beginning it feels like I've been the one holding this relationship together. I'm always the one who has to leave, you put that pain on me every time and I'm sick of it. You've messed up a lot, I love you and won't ever hold those things against you. You fucked up on drugs and stayed for as long as I could, until I got caught in the crossfire. And then you had a baby with a woman that you got pregnant while we were together and I still stayed. Then-"
   "Vina-"
  "No, how can you say that so easily because of anger she. You're the one whose screwed me over time and time again. I even stayed while I wasn't sure if you were being faithful to me when Aria was around until I got hurt physically and literally lost our baby, Idris! I've always stayed, even when I know I'm going to get hurt again...I don't want to be hurt anymore."
My throat tightens but I don't let myself cry. It's not even that I'm sad, I'm just fucked pissed off that he would say some bullshit like that to her. Then for him to throw at me that I could possibly not be the father of this baby. Fuck, if that's the case then I don't know what I'll do. I could never ask Vina to get an abortion but I also can't imagine myself raising Sin's child.
"I'm the dad, right? I have to be," I say. Her hand makes hard impact with the side of my face, her small palm stinging my skin. It's not enough strength to move me at all but it hurts like a bitch. So we're hitting each other now... She gasps my hand slaps across her face. It's not as hard as I could make it but it's enough to put her in her place. Putting a hands on a woman isn't something I stand by, I don't like abuse, but I do believe in discipline. "Don't fucking hit me again," I tell her, my hand wrapping around her neck. She stands up on her tiptoes, her hard breaths fanning over my lips.
"Then don't accuse me of something like that." Looking at her red faced angry with me trying to wiggle out of my hold affects me the opposite of how it should. My hand tightens around her throat, hurting her just enough to get her attention then letting my fingers graze gently over the area to sooth it. Gasping for air, she coughs. "Of course you're the father."
"You could have said that without hitting me," I tell her. She rolls her eyes, trying to shove me back again. Bending down, my lips curve up into a smile. "I like this whole act your putting up, acting like you don't want me. You can reject me, I'll just take what I want from you." Her chest presses against mine, her eyes dropping down to mine. A quite whimper leaves her plump lips. "You like hearing that, huh? That your helpless compared to me?"
"YOU'RE A WOMANIZER! OH YOU'RE A WOMANNIZER, BABY! YOU-YOU-YOUA! YOU-YOU-YOUA!" Alaric sings loudly as he comes in with Zav's arm thrown over his neck, Bex close behind them. Vina pushes herself off of me, rubbing her throat. Ez slowly brings herself into sitting position, squinting her eyes at the commotion. "OOOOPPPSSSSS! There's a kid in here. We need to be quiieettt," he says but laughs loudly after, turning around. Zav pushes him roughly, making his shoulder hit the bathroom door. Bex groans loudly, rubbing her eyes. Poor woman take scare of sick patients almost every day and the one time she has a night off she has to monitor these fools.
"I'm sorry," she says, gesturing to Ez who's now awake. I shrug it off, telling her it's okay. Vina walks towards the bed and helps Ez cover herself up better with the blanket. She curls herself into a tighter ball similar to how Vina does before falling asleep with me, her head pressed up against the side of her thigh. The sight of them close together makes my heart swell. I hoped they'd get along, but not even with me did Ez get that close to when I started coming around.
"I'm tired," she tells us.
"Go to the bathroom then we can leave," I tell her. She nods, pushing the blankets off with Vina's help. She stops and looks at her for directions. I leave the door open when she takes off into the door across the hall so she doesn't forget the way back here. "You ready to go?"
"Go where?" Vina asks.
"Home. With me." She laughs, shaking her head. I hate that I keep getting the same responses over and over from her.
"I'm not going home with you. You were just ready to drop everything again before you let me explain anything," she tells me. I could make her feel like she's wrong right about now, totally manipulate her the way I'm a master at but I don't.
"You're going home with me whether you want to or not-"
"Go fuck yourself," she curses at me. My brows raise in surprise. She's gotten more used to profanity over the years but she doesn't use it herself other than the occasional damn or curse when we're having sex.
"I've been doing that for almost three months, I'm tired of it," I tell her. There's suddenly a loud yell from Bex and Zav's bedroom. Thinking something's wrong, I push Vina to the side a little to run in but it's just a different kind of disaster. Vina comes up behind me to look, her hand covering her mouth in horror.
The side of Zav's head is completely shaven down to his scalp while the other is more of a buzz cut, the very top is still it's normal length. His dark brown hair falls onto the counter and floor. I knew when they started smoking and drinking they would end up doing something stupid.
"Do a star on the side, my dude," Zav tells him, his voice low and tough. Alaric turns the razor off and looks at the blade, laughing stupidly.
"I didn't go to barber school, bro. I don't even know what a star is right now." They both burst out laughing, Zav's hands holding onto the counter. Bex pushes me to the side, walking into their restroom with the bread roller in hand. It's a lot more entertaining to see when it's not you who's being threatened with it. That woman is merciless with that thing.
"WHY WOULD YOU CUT HIS HAIR?!" She yells at Alaric. He throws hands up in the air as if she's the police aiming a gun at him.
"HE-HE SAID HE WAS GONNA GET ONE ANYWAYS!" He defends himself, his hands shaking violently. Vina reaches over and takes the roller from her mom's hand. "It doesn't look bad."
"You guys are fucking stupid!" Someone tugs on the bottom of my shirt. Looking down, Ez stands between Vina and I, watching the scene in front of us as well in horror. Sighing, I shake my head and look her way.
"Come downstairs with me for a second. Ez, get your things ready," I tell them. She nods, rubbing back into Vina's old room. Vina though stays in place, crossing her arms stubbornly over her chest. Clenching my jaw, I take a deep breath to contain my irritation. I can't do anything in front of them. Bending down, my lips graze her ear. "Get your ass downstairs before I find a way to get you down there myself," I threaten.
Glaring up at me, she turns around and stomps out of the room. Walking behind her down the stairs, I watch the way her hips love in her sweats. I haven't seen her wear this pair before and they hug her perfectly while being lose at the same time in the back. Crossing her arms over her chest she stops in front of the door.
"I'm not going anywhere with you. At least a few days, you need to work out your feelings about this-"
"I'm trying to tell you how I feel!"
"Well I find it hard to believe what comes out of your mouth when you keep saying things you don't mean," she spits at me. Grabbing her wrist I spin her around so her back hits my chest. She tries throwing her head back to hit hit me that way but she's too short. Bending down I place one of my arms under her right leg and lift her up. Instinctively, her arms wrap around my neck before trying to push me back. I carefully open the door and jog out before she calls for Bex.
"You're going to wake the neighbors!" I tell her, unlocking the car door. She squirms around, hitting by back with her small fists. I throw her in the back like I did before, this time using only two of the seatbelts and the rope. It might raise Ez's eyebrow but I doubt she'll ask anything about it. "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere," I tell her with a wink.
•••••••

The whole ride to the house was silent, the only sound being the warm air blowing out from the vents. Through the review mirror I could see Ez consistently glancing over at Vina weirdly to see why she was strapped in the way she is. Ez gets out of the car and runs inside with her bag in hand, yelling at me to toss her the keys. She has to pick them up from the floor, not able to catch them when I throw them over.
Opening the backdoor, Vina's head jerks down. Her eyes squeeze shut before opening, her mascara smeared worse on her waterline. I take the seatbelts off her and cut the rope. She rubs her arms, red lines wrapping around them. Her hands glide across my back before clasping her fingers together behind my back. She doesn't squirm around to get away, instead nuzzles her face deeper into my chest. The neighbor across the way looks over at us, his eyes widening. I follow his gaze down to the cut on her arm and the burn from the rope on her wrist.
"Goodnight, Sir!" I tell him, giving him a small wave with the hand under Vina's knees. And mind your own goddamn business. When the door is closed Vina finally removes herself from me, her feet hitting the floor with a loud clank.
    "I'm gonna put my pajamas on!" Ez tells at me before closing the bathroom door behind her. Messing with the heater, I set it while Vina stands rooted in place behind me. Her arms cross tightly over her chest. The heater kicks on, warm air blowing directly on her. She looks up and steps to the side, biting the inside of her cheek. Maybe if I talked to her more calmly she would have came willingly.
    "I want to go home," she tells me.
    "You are home; you're home with me." She shakes her head, pinching her brows together. The light shines on her shoulder as she walks into the kitchen. "We still have things to talk about."
    "Yeah, we do because you said you wanted to separate again or end things," she tells me. The bathroom door opens, Ez walking out with her clothes from today in hand. Tucking her hair behind her ears, Vina takes a deep breath. This is going to be a long night and whether it'll be full of sex and love or screaming and fighting is beyond me. "I can take those for you," she tells Ez, holding her hands out. Ez hands her the dress she was wearing today and with one last hard glare at me she walks into the bedroom.
    Her hips sway with every fast step, the sweats hugging her hips so good. I'm used to seeing her in leggings or jeans since sweats are usually loose but these are tight around the hips and only loosen at the calf. The door closes with a bang; she's gonna get it later.
    "She's nice," Ez says, pulling herself up onto the chair. I lean against the island, crossing my arms over my chest. Her small arms wrap around my bicep, laying her head down. The hairstyle I did for her today is completely demolished from her nap, the baby hairs in the front back to their natural curls. 
    "She is, isn't she?" I ask. She nods, giving me an approving smile. If she didn't like Vina I wouldn't know what to do, it would make everything a thousand times harder that's for sure. "It's okay she's here, right?" I ask, realizing this new adjustment could make her uncomfortable.
    "It's okay," she says, picking her head up. She grabs the folded piece of paper sticking out of my pocket that she gave me to hold when we left Vina's parents's. She flattens it out on the table with her small hands, the colorful image taking proper form. Her bright blue nail points down at one of the stick figure drawn in red with an angry face. "That's you!"
   "T-thats me?" I ask, turning around to get a better look. I'm offended. "Why do I look so upset?"
   "You always look mad," she laughs. Smiling brightly, she grabs my face and forces it back to normal. This time she gestures to the yellow shorter stick figure with long black lines are hair and a big smile. There's a large pink heart drawn around them and there's a orange dot to show that they're "holding hands." "And that's Vina." Laughter bubbles up but I suppress it, not wanting to accidentally offend her.
    "That-that looks just like her." She smiles proudly down at it. "She almost looks more beautiful there than she does in real life. And right now I have to get the other beautiful girl in my life to sleep, so let's go." She throws her arms up for me to grab her. I look at the door on the way to her room, wondering what Vina is doing inside there.
    I wish she wasn't upset with me and we could enjoy our first night back together. Before Sin showed up I had images of her laid out, naked on the bed happy for me to be with her. She doesn't want me even in the same proximity as her. When I get there we'll set things straight.
The room thats been kept is now a small bedroom for Ez. I told her I could paint the walls for her if she chose a color to make her feel more at home and now that Vina is here she can maybe help with additional decoration like the bedding and walls. She lays down in bed and hugs her stuffed penguin, Pauly.
    "Daddy?"
   "Hmm?"
   "Is she going to be my new momma?" She asks. The questions takes me my surprise. Aria hasn't come up for days, but now she seems to have almost accepted the fact that she's gone. Vina is still new to her though, just meeting her and being told "yes, this is going to be your new momma," could force Vina into an uncomfortable position.
    "No, not unless you want her to be," I tell her. It seems like an answer that could be taken a number of ways. She sighs, her hands squeezing the stuffed animal.
   "Okay," she says, sounding deep in thought. Bending down I kiss the side of her head.
  "Goodnight. I love you," I tell her. She rolls into her aide, closing her eyes.
   "Love you too." I make sure to turn the butterfly nightlight next to the door. Coming out of the room, I leave the door cracked open behind me incase she wakes up. The last time it happened she didn't get scared, just feel back asleep but it's better to take precautions.
    The door is still closed when I get to the bedroom. The bedroom light is on, shining through the bottom. Twisting the knob, it doesn't even let me go halfway before the lock keeps it from turning.  
    •••••

                            ~Vina's POV~

       After putting Ez's dress in the hamper, I laid down thinking about how the heck Idris and I got in this place. Just a few months ago we were okay for the most part, surely I didn't have my memory but there wasn't the threat of separation between us. We would laugh at someone face if they said this stuff would be happening.
     The bag laying on the floor in the closet coughs my eye a few minutes ago. During the separation Nanny was excited about me "getting out there with a new person" so she forced me shopping with her. She got stuff for her and Morticia's honeymoon and faced me into a few things big only one I felt complimented my figure.
     Kicking myself up off the bed, I walk over and grab the bed, ripping it upside down over the bed. The black and teal fall onto the white comforter. Stripping down, I carefully put on the matching bra and panties. They hug all the way up to my waist with black bands, the teal silk covering only the front of my body by very little. The metal garter clips are cold against my thighs. The black bands around my bra are tight against my chest and the underwire pushes them up.
     Turning around I look at myself in the full length mirror on the door, turning to the side a little. I never feel ugly but I don't always feel the most beautiful but right now in this, something about it gives me confidence. It hugs my body perfectly, making my hips look more rounded and compliments my breasts that I've been uncomfortable with since they've gotten bigger.
     A light flicks on in my head as I get an idea. I can't let Idris get away with what he said earlier. He can't make me break up with Sin and tell me how I belong to him then try telling me that we should have stayed separated or should just end things all together.
     Opening the door, I peak my head out to make sure Idris and Ez aren't around before walking out into the living room. Walking on my tip toes, I speed walk towards the dinner table and grab one of the chairs. Getting it back in the room I set it in front of the bed and kneel down in front of the dresser. Digging around Idris's drawers, it takes a few minutes before finding what I need...his handcuffs. There's a short string of rope pushed to the back that I grab as well, figuring this could come in handy too.
    The sound of the doorknob jiggling makes me jump. I look at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair. Nanny wants me to go with her in a few days to get a hair cut and has been trying to convince to go short. Before it was because Idris has always put off the idea when I've brought it up and I've only ever known myself with long hair, I could hate the change and then I'm stuck with it.
     Unlocking the door, I only pull it back a few inches, hiding myself behind it. Idris cocks a brow down at me, arms crossed over his chest. My eyes take in his naked upper body, small cuts on his shoulders, chest, and neck from me scratching him earlier. Looking at him now, that burst of confidence starts to distinguish until he pushes the door the rest of the way with his hand, making me stumble back and looks at me. His mouth damn near hits the floor.
Come on, Vina. You can do this. "What?" I ask innocently, pressing my hands against my sides as I look down at myself. He clears his throat, placing his hand on the small of my back and turning me around to see the back. They slide down to the black straps holding tightly onto my sides.
     "When did you get this?" He asks.
     "A few months ago with Nanny. I would have worn it for you but you were always too busy," I tell him, spinning back around on my heel. He sighs, dropping his hand to his side. His body is warm when I place my hand on his side, sneaking my fingertips under the hem of his shirt. His green orbs snap down to see what I'm doing while I press myself against his side, rubbing my free hand down his arm.
    "What are you doing?" He asks, his voice rough. The corners of my mouth lift into a seductive smile, knowing I have him where I want just by his time. When he's turned on his voice gets deeper and more raspy, making me want him in seconds. My other hand grips the front of his shirt and pushes him back into the chair.
    He looks up at me with wide eyes, gripping the side of the chair. My hands hold him by his shoulders, my thumbs skimming over the crook of his neck. He parts his legs and grabs my hips, tugging me to him. The rough callouses of his hands on my body drives me up the walls, caressing the small of it and up. My chest tightens with everything else in my body when he gently holds the back of my neck when our lips meet, his touch too gentle for me.
     I stand up and bend down for the cuffs. He grins, putting his arms out in front of him for me to cuff. My fingernails scratch gently down his arms, his breathing getting deeper. I can feel his eyes burning into me, watching to see what I do next. My tongue separates my lips and rubs between them, eyeing him as if he were my last meal. Taking slow steps, I circle around him, my hands trailing over the hard muscles in his upper chest and shoulders.
•••••••

~Idris's POV~

Vina hands trail down the front of my chest, bending over the back of the chair to kiss my neck. Her teeth nip at my sensitive spots, sucking on my skin to leave a mark. My heart starts hammering in my chest, feeling the tip of her tongue rub up to my ear. She takes my ear lode between her teeth, nibbling gently. My dick starts stirring to life in my jeans. Trying to stand, she presses her palms harder into my chest to keep me in the chair.
One of her hands wraps around my wrist and brings it behind the chair. My eyes widen at the sound of metal rattling and cold around my wrist. Snapping my head around, I look down to see a handcuff around my wrist; she uses my surprised state as easy access to grab my other hand and cuff it with the other.
"Having fun?" I ask. She nods, teasing my lips with hers. My dick hardens in my jeans, blood rushing to the surface. Her fingernails scratch the back of my neck and shoulders as she walks around me, making goosebumps rise on my arms. My eyes drink her up, my tongue running over my lips. The black strings of her high waisted panties hug the sides of her round hips, silky green material only covering the hood of her pussy. The harder clips hang down freely to her thighs, her legs looking smooth and shiny. My mouth goes dry watching her step back and run her hands up her body.
"Why won't you let me touch you?" I ask. She wouldn't do this for her own amusement, although I'm surprised she's come up with this idea on her own. She knows she's my worst drug, it kills me not to able to touch her and use as I please. Her hands stall around her enlarged breasts. The green bra matches the panties, black straps tight around the top of her pushed up breasts.
"Because you said you wanted to end things. If you don't want me anymore you don't get to touch me. You're mine to use now." Pulling my wrists apart, I feel a stretch in the chain. I had a feeling she got the cuffs from my dresser that I've had for years. The chain is old and ready to snap if I pull hard enough. Her legs seem to go on for miles as she crosses one over the other on her way between my legs.
Her legs part as she drops to her knees. My chest rises and falls heavily with each deep breath. Biting my lip, I let myself relax into the chair. My eyes fall in her wedding ring hanging between her breasts. My dick twitches, craving her attention. The waistband around my jeans suddenly feels a few sizes too small.
I let my arms rest, deciding to let her have her fun. There's no bad that could come of this other than some short denial, and I can always get my satisfaction once she's gotten off by breaking the cuffs. Watching her use me for her own pleasure is sexy as hell, seeing her make herself feel good. She's always the selfless one making others feel good whether it's in life or with me here like this, but now seeing her take control of my body brings out a different side of her.
"You're so hard already," she says, rubbing her palm up and down my length. She has no idea the simple thought of her can sometimes set me off. My hips rise from the chair, hissing through my teeth.every muscle in my body flexes when she takes her hand away, letting her fingers rub up my naked stomach. The tip of her index finger traces the defined line going down my abs.
A mischievous smile spreads across her face as she scoots closer, bringing her head towards my stomach. The warm top of her tongue presses against my abdomen, running it up. My teeth clench, letting out a groan. I need her direct touch but she won't give it. Her fingers fingers mimic her tongue, running over the black lines of my tattoo on my v-line.
"Now I get why you like seeing me like this," she tells me, her teeth grazing my nipple. She undoes my belt and jeans, her arm putting pressure on my hard on. "What do you want me to do?" She asks, batting her lashes up at me. My body flinches from her hand sneaking into my briefs and wrapping around my cock.
    "Put it in your mouth," I tell her. There's a sparkle in her eye when she tugs my boxers down, my erection hurting my stomach. Tossing her hair to the side, takes me in her hand and sticks her tongue out, leaning closer towards the head. It pulses in her hand, chills running down spine as she tightens her small fist. "Spit on it. Just use your hands for now."
   Her face reddens as she spits onto it, looking off into the corner uncomfortably. I knew eventually her sudden burst of confidence would wear thin. She has no idea how fucking sexy she looks to me right now. Whatever fucked up path I decided to take that led me to her had to of been pathed for someone else, I sure as hell don't deserve her or this after what happened tonight.
     She uses both her hands, twisting up up and down. I feel myself get harder as she coats my dick in her saliva, rubbing her thumb over the tip. My head falls back in pleasure, closing my eyes. Her soft lips press against the tattoo on my hip, pecking her way closer and closer then stopping before doing what I want most. Picking my head up, I look down at her in frustration.
    She takes her hands away, only teasing me with the tip of her finger, slowly bringing it from the base up. I'm so fucking close to breaking this damn cuffs. She kisses the head, smiling innocently at me. A shaky breath falls from my mouth from the small contact. Her tongue flicks around teasingly, hands skimming up my legs.
    "Stop being a fucking tease," I tell her. She shakes her head, tracing the tattoo on my left thigh. The room feels like it's a thousand degrees, my body beaded lightly with sweat. The palms of my hands are clammy from being balled up for so long. Just putting the head in her mouth, it feels like my entire body has gone insane. Every muscle in my body contracts as she slowly brings me further into her mouth.
     Releasing me from her mouth with a pop she licks her lips, fixing the position of her hair.  Her teeth just barely scratch over my dick, that mixed with the soft warm sensation of her tongue sends a new wave of pleasure through me. My hips raise from the chair, pushing myself deeper. Looking up at me, her shining green eyes fill with tears.
    "Keep it right there," I tell her, feeling myself  start to get closer to the edge. Her nose presses into my abdomen as she gags around me, taking me to the back of her throat and holding still for a few seconds. If it weren't for the fucking cuffs I would have pushed her head back down but she brings herself up and rubs the tip with her finger slowly. Her lips taunt the base, her hot breaths fanning over it. "I-I was close."
    "I know," she says, standing all the way up, sticking her butt out first. My cock aches painfully, the head red from being cut so short.  "You want to come?" She asks. I nod, praying she does doesn't to relieve me. "So you want me to make you cum, but don't want me? That's not how this is going to work."
     "I said I was so-"
     "And I heard you, I just don't care." Well shit. This role reversal thing is starting to be a pain in my ass. There's literally an anger building in my chest from not being able to touch her when she looks so goddamn sexy. She only acts like this for me and the thought of knowing that is the simple most sexy thing about her, that she does things to me that she doesn't to other people.
The green and black panties slowly slide down her shiny legs, the light hitting her at the perfect angle. I can't take my eyes off her as she removes her bra and tosses it to the side. My sweaty hands ball into tight fists, nails digging into my palms. My cock hurts so bad, seeing her reach her hands up and toy with her breasts. Her polished fingernails pinch her own nipples like I would, pulling them until she moans.
One of her hands runs down the flat surface of her stomach. I notice the way the short hairs on her arm stand up from her own touch. She takes in a sharp breath when he hand presses against her pussy. The pad of her index fingers rolls over it in slow circles. Closing her eyes, she tosses her head back. The ends of long hair butt her butt, creating a hungry in me to pull it.
"You like being a bad girl for daddy, don't you?" I ask her. When she opens her eyes and nods there's a mischievous glint in her eyes that tell she's enjoying herself. Her hips grind against her hand, taking her lip between her glossy lips. Spreading her legs a little she pushes one of her fingers into her dripping pussy. Her brows pull together in pleasure.
"Idris," she moans. "My pussy's so wet for you, daddy. I want to fuck you so bad." My dick jumps, turned on by her dirty mouth.
"Where the hell did you learn to talk like that?" I ask. She takes hand away and brings it up to my lips. My eyes close as I suck on her finger, savoring her sweet taste. She tastes as good as looks.
"You," she answers, throwing a leg over me. Her glistening pussy hovers over the head of my hard cock. My hips thrust upwards trying to enter her but she moves forward. "You made me into a bad girl." A growl leaves my chest. She's become a master at teasing. The way her words are laced with some kind of drug that makes me want to use her and see how high she can get me.
She slides down onto me, her tight walls wrapping around. Her juicers soak me up, sinking me deeper into her. "Look at me," I tell her. She does as told, looking down at me with the sexiest expression on her face. Tears fill her eyes as she pushes herself the rest of the way down, her nails scratching at my shoulders. Even after having sex countless times in certain positions she has trouble taking my entire length.
"You're so big, it hurts," she whines. Licking her lips, her moves her hair to her back. The short hairs in the front stick to her temples. "Tell me you want me," she tells me, grinding her hips into mine. Sweat beads our bodies, skin slapping each other's as she starts bounces up and down on me faster. Balling my hands into fists, I open my eyes to see her lean herself back.
"Fuck, I want you. I want you so much," I tell her. She smiles down at me as she moans, pulling my hair. Her tight walls clench around me, pulling me inside her. My entire body feels like it's on fire under her, my skin tingling wherever her hands wander. Staring at her chest, her small hand grips my jaw to lift my gaze the way I do to her. The laugh that leaves her naughty mouth could bring the Devil to his knees. "You're so fucking sexy," I moan.
"Mmm, you feel so good, daddy," she moans, rolling her head back to get her hair out of the way. I take a deep breath, wiggling my fingers. The skin around my wrists is starting to get sore and raw from moving around in them. "You're all mine. I'm not leaving you, and you're not leaving me. Your mine to use." I smile breathlessly, flipping my hair back. My chest rises and falls rapidly. The lust I have for her gets stronger seeing her roll her hips around. "Don't ever think about leaving me again, got it?"
   "Fuck!" I moan loudly as she squeezes around me. "I-I won't. I didn't mean it, just please-please make me cum, baby." I'm so used to being on the other end of the begging this almost embarrassed me but I would get on this knees and praise her anyway she wants if it meant she does as I ask.
      "Cause you aren't anything special," she tells me, her polished nails digging into my jaw. She lifts off of me, her lips brushing against mine as she sits up. "I'm fucking you now, but I could do the same to Sin. He's already fucked me." My hands instinctively pull at the cuffs but the chain surprisingly stays intact; hmm, not as old as I thought they were.
     "You better shut up," I warn her. Her hand slides down my chest and stomach until reaching between us and positioning me back at her entrance.
    "What are you going to do about it? You're cuffed to the chair, you're stuck. You can hear all about how he filled my pussy with his cock," she says, sliding down onto me. My mouth falls open, feeling my hard length invade her tight pussy all over again. Nothing can compare to show soft she feels. "If you leave me I can just go back to him and he can use me all he pleases. Every part of my body will be his, not yours. I think I maybe even told him I was his when he was fucking me the last time."
     My jaw clenches, thrusting up into her furiously. Her tits bounce up and down with every thrust, her body bouncing off mine when they make contact with a slap. Her arms wrap around my shoulders, letting me plow into her. My name repetitively leaves her lips through clench teeth, breaths hard and fast.
    She clenches around me as she reaches her climax, scratching my shoulder blades. She presses her chest against mine, riding me faster  as her orgasm rips through her body. Twitching inside me, she lifts up and cleans between her legs with my shirt. My eyes and fists squeeze with pain, my case of blue balls worse than before.
    "Vina-"
    "What?" She asks, teasing me with her fingers. The tip of her index finger trails up my veiny shaft. "You don't get to cum in my pussy, not tonight." My wrists yank at the cuffs again, this time snapping the chain apart. The smirk on her face drops, her face paling. She takes a step back as I stand, coming at her slowly. Her back meets the door. Her nipples stand for attention, hard with arousal.
    "I own this pussy," I tell her, grabbing her hands and pinning her arms above her hand. "I'll cum in it if I want to." Gripping her hips, I hoist her up to my waist. My phone runs in the pocket of my jeans on the floor. Ignoring it I lower her down onto me. Her head hangs forward, exhausted from cumming before. "You want Sin to fuck you instead?" I ask. She shakes her head. I grab a fist full of her hair and yank her head back. She curses out in pain, clenching around me hard.
   "No!" She screams. "Only you can fuck me, daddy. You do it so good." I place my hands under her thighs and spread her legs further apart. My phone rings again, vibrating against the metal buckle of my belt. She groans in frustration, glaring at the pile on the floor. Pulling out, I set her down and hurry over to get it.
    Enzo's name glasses across the screen. No, not now. "Who is it?" She asks. Just when it stops ringing it starts again. Fuck. 
    "Hello?" I ask him. Wrapping her arms around herself, Vina walks to the closet and takes down one of my shirts from a hanger.
    "Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you," Enzo says on the other line. I roll my eyes, frustrated and hurting. "Maddie is sick and there's a job I'm supposed to go on with one of Val's men, Zap or whatever the fuck his name is. Anyways, I need you to cover for me." You've got to be fucking kidding me.
    "I'm actually-"
    "I'll send you the address and tell Zav not to answer his phone drunk anymore. I could have gone my entire life without hearing him and Alaric sing Missy Elliot to me." Before I can make up a reason not to go his end goes dead. Vina sits down on the bed now in one of my shirts and leggings she left here.
    "Who was that?" She asks.
    "Enzo. I have to fucking go to work," I say. She chuckles as she lays down, resting her head in her palm. I take out a new pair of socks and boxers before turning around towards her. "You're not getting away with this bullshit."
    "Have fun at work."

     AN: Damn, Vina! Show him he ain't ever leaving you 👏🏼🤣 I'm sooo excited for the next chapter. A new character will be coming that I've been waiting so long to bring in. I really hope you guys enjoyed!
    Question: Do you think Vina and Idris should have a girl or boy? Also, what would you guys like to see happen? (In need of filler chapter ideas🤣)

   All images found on Pinterest and Google

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

385 18 17
A not so basic love story... A spark she never expected. Someone he never thought he'd find... Mild cussing, PDA, Near death scenes, Sexual Harassme...
831 96 10
"I'm not comparing you to a literal animal. In Russian tales a fox is always a woman. It represents her beauty," he was slowly inching towards me, my...
The Emperor Par ☽

Roman d'amour

14.3K 524 20
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...