War Claim (The Claim: Book 3)

بواسطة Joflower

The price for peace comes with sacrifices. Animkii wasn't born to be Alpha--but his two older brothers were b... المزيد

Summary & Copyright
Chapter 1 - Animkii
Chapter 2 - Chloe
Chapter 3 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 3 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 4 - Chloe
Chapter 5 - Madison (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Madison (Part 2)
Chapter 6 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 7 - Chloe
Chapter 8 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 9 - Madison
Chapter 10 - Animkii
Chapter 11 - Chloe
Chapter 12 - Roma
Chapter 13 - Chloe
Chapter 14 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 14 - Madison (Part 2)
Chapter 14 - Roma (Part 3)
Chapter 15 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 15 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 16 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 16 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 17 - Roma
Chapter 18 - Animkii
Chapter 19 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 19 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 20 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 20 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 21 - Animkii
Chapter 22 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 22 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 23 - Animkii
Chapter 24 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 24 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 25 - Chloe
Chapter 26 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 26 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 27 - Roma (Part 1)
Chapter 27 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 28 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 28 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 29 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 29 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 30 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 30 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 31 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 31 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 32 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 33 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 33 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 34 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 34 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 35 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 35 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 36 - Chloe
Chapter 37 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 37 - Animkii (Part 2)
Chapter 38 - Chloe
Chapter 39 - Chloe
Chapter 40 - Chloe
Goodreads Request
Chapter 41 - Animkii
Chapter 42 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 42 - Roma (Part 2)
Chapter 43 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 43 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 44 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 44 - Roma (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 45 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 45 - Chloe (Part 3)
Chapter 46 - Chloe
Chapter 47 - Chloe (Part 1)
Chapter 47 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 48 - Animkii (Part 1)
Chapter 48 - Chloe (Part 2)
Chapter 48 - Chloe (Part 3) ***STEAMY***
Chapter 49 - Animkii
Chapter 50 - Chloe (Part 1)

Chapter 8 - Animkii (Part 2)

4.3K 314 40
بواسطة Joflower

It was an agonizing few weeks. He punished himself in his training to keep his mind from straying. As a result, he bulked up muscle faster than he thought possible.

The flight down to his mate's pack couldn't possibly go any faster. The car ride from the airport to the packland couldn't have been any smoother.

When he arrived, he jumped out of the vehicle and pounced on her, jamming his tongue down her throat and not caring who was around to witness it.

"You know what they say," he heard his mother-in-law say from somewhere behind him, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"Maybe we should give them some space..." someone else said. He had no idea who and he didn't care, but appreciated whoever said it nonetheless as multiple feet shuffled away with some giggling in the mix.

Forgetting about his luggage sitting in the back of the vehicle, he urged Madison to the guest house, his lips never leaving hers as he hungrily devoured them. Her mouth mirrored his, just as starved as he.

They stumbled into the cabin and he pushed her against the wall while fumbling with the buckle of his jeans and yanking them down enough to pull his hardened length out. Thank the Goddess she was wearing a sundress for the warm weather and all he had to do was rip her panties off, hook her legs around his waist, and plunged himself deep inside her.

She gasped at the intrusion as he groaned at her slick, wet, tightness.

He thrust hard and deep into her, pounding her against the wall as she cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Her nails elongated, ripping through his shirt and into his shoulder.

He came quickly, biting through the collar of her dress and placing his claim in the soft tissue between her neck and collar bone, growling through his heavy breaths as he emptied himself into her.

Stilling as they both tried to catch their breaths, her memories rolled over him, starting with her earliest childhood memories of playing with her friends and siblings and living a comfortable, peaceful life, and ending with him finding her, hurting her with his betrayal. Her pain, rage, and jealousy filled him as he watched himself in her eyes fight with her while she fought with herself over her own insecurities that he brought upon her. Then her memories and feelings began to warm to him with the coming of her nephew's birth. He witnessed the birth of the pup and all the joy and happiness it brought her and her family, along with the growing ache and yearning to be with him leading up to the point where they were now—leaning against the inside wall of the cabin with his pulsing dick buried deep within her. He could feel the ache between her legs from her broken virtue and rough mating.

Kissing her tenderly on her now bruised lips, he cradled her ass and leaned her weight on him, refusing to break their physical connection. "I'm sorry. I lost control. I'll be more gentle next time."

"It's okay," she murmured as she leaned her head against his shoulder. "I needed it too."

He kissed her neck softly. "Let me help you clean up."

She nodded her head in the crook of his neck and he carried her to the bathroom before pulling himself from her and setting her feet on the floor. He started the shower and let it warm up before closing the bathroom door and turning his attention back to her. Taking in her appearance, he frowned when he realized he ruined her dress. It was a cute little off-white sleeveless dress with bright sunflowers on it. The shoulder he bit into was stained a dark red that bled down to her breast before stopping.

"I'm sorry. I ruined your dress. Is that new?"

She nodded, lifting her eyes to meet his. "Yeah. I wanted to look nice for your return."

He swallowed, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her closer to him. He kissed her forehead. "I will always return to you."

"I missed you," she whispered. "I was happy visiting my family, but I couldn't help missing you."

He exhaled a shuddering breath as his arms circled around her. "I missed you too. So much."

Tilting her head up, she reached up to press her hand to his nape, pulling him down to catch his lips with her own.

He kissed her softly, savoring her as their hands slowly undressed each other, exploring each other's bodies before climbing into the shower and exploring each other further with lathered soap and water. They dried each other off, their hands still exploring. Lips joined in the exploration, caressing over curves and taut muscles as they made their way to the bed, exploring deeper their unexcavated parts as they united in body again. Taking their time in the pleasure created within them, they made love for hours until they were too exhausted to stay awake further and fell asleep, tangled in each other's arms.

Her claim now etched into his shoulder. She gave it when he brought her to heights that made her cry out with a snarl and a lunge at his neck that made him cum. She must have been satisfied with his most recent memories as she didn't push him away and instead was hungry for more, feasting on his love with every ounce of her being.

Since he had arrived in the early evening and they fell asleep a few hours later, they woke up early, fully sated, but their stomachs growled furiously for nourishment.

They went out to hunt together for their breakfast, both ravenous after eating nothing the night before.

When they returned to visit with her family at noon, hearty exclamations of congratulations were exchanged for their sealed bond.

"I knew that was going to happen," her mother had said, bumping her mate's hip with her own and grinning wickedly. "A little bit of distance does everyone a bit of good. Gave you both time to reflect, didn't it?"

They couldn't deny that.

They enjoyed the next two days with her family before leaving early the next day to catch their flight back to the Zhooniyaa Miskwi Pack—home.

Upon their arrival, his parents were equally happy to see that they had sealed their bond. They could start training them in their roles as spiritual leaders of the pack now.

The best part to him was the feeling of security Madison had in him and their relationship now. He could see her confidence building, even though she was still nervous about whether or not she'd make a good Luna.

"All good Alphas and Lunas experience that," his mother had assured them. "It's a huge responsibility and not something to be taken lightly."

It would still take time for them to build their strength and power up to become the dominant force of the pack. Animkii figured by summer next year, they would be ready to step up and his parents step down and pass the title on to him.

But first, he had to work through the strongest members of the pack—and make them submit before he could face his father and make him submit. Madison had to do the same and fight the powerful females of the pack into submission before she would have to face his mother.

Submit or die: the way of the Alpha.

The foundation of their own house was well underway by the time he and Madison returned from her family's pack. The work was expected to be completed by autumn if all went well.

Time flew by. Days turned to weeks. Both he and Madison grew stronger in mind, body, and soul—and as a couple. She couldn't walk past him without touching him in some way—whether it was to trail her fingers lightly over his shoulders or give his ass a playful smack.

He saw Chloe only in passing. She kept her distance and lowered her head in respectful submission like all the other lower-ranked wolves.

He hoped she was doing well. He felt terrible still for hurting her but knew it was for the best.

Madison grew remorseful with tints of guilt clouding her scent when she caught him feeling horrible for what happened.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have felt so jealous and threatened by her. She was just a pup and you guys were close. Maybe we can all be friends again someday?"

She surprised him and he wrapped her in his arms and pressed a kiss to her forehead, but he couldn't help but have lingering doubts. "I don't know. Maybe."

It was June, and he had just turned nineteen, whereas Chloe's fourteenth birthday had passed a few months prior. He missed it without even wishing her a Happy Birthday, whereas she at least had sent him a card. No message. Just a card that she left at his parents' house while he was busy training.

"She'll be graduating soon and going to high school in the fall. I'm sure her family will be throwing a little party for her and her cousins," he mused to Madison.

She was already nodding her head as she read his mind. "Yeah. Let's pay them a visit and give her a gift then."

Emotion clogged his throat as he kissed her forehead and whispered his affections.

Checking in with her father the next day before his training, Cameron was surprised that he asked but nodded his head.

"Yeah, we're having a party for her in two weeks—after the graduation ceremony at their school. You're welcome to come just... Don't break her heart again."

Animkii thanked him, mentally relayed the message with Madison, and got to work with his training.

The following weekend, he and Madison went to the nearest shopping center bordering their packlands and the metropolis next door. The card was easy to pick out but he didn't know what to get her as a gift. He felt terrible about missing her birthday.

As they wandered down the hallway, peering into windows of the shops, he paused outside of one, staring at a pink teddy bear and remembering how her family affectionately called her "Chloe-bear."

Madison stopped next to him and peered at the bear in the window. "She isn't too old for stuff toys, is she?"

"I don't think so... are you?"

She snorted and then started to giggle. "I would still cuddle with my old rag doll if I didn't have something better to cuddle with at night."

He grinned at her. "See? Never too old for something cute and cuddly until she finds her mate."

They bought the bear and headed home.

He hoped they could all be friends. He missed spending time with Chloe and it would be awesome if she and Madison could be friends too. She was starting to make friends around the pack, but it wasn't easy with her training taking up most of her time. She really only had his little sister and the ten-year age gap between them made it difficult for her and Anwaatin to relate to each other. Chloe was only five-years younger, a little closer in maturity but once they were all adults, the age difference wouldn't seem as much.

They relaxed the rest of the weekend with his family and went to Aspen Beach, a touristy beach town at the southern tip of their packland overlooking a vast freshwater lake. Madison loved wandering around the cute little shops with Anwaatin and enjoyed a picnic off the boardwalk that ran the length of the tourist shops. They dipped their toes in the water and wandered along the shore as the small waves lapped gently at their feet.

After a fun-filled day, they returned home to shower and make love before falling asleep.

In the morning, Madison pushed him away and flung the blankets off her—drenched in sweat.

"Holy fuck it's hot," she groaned.

He grunted under the pile of blankets before tossing them off his head and squinting up at her as she thrust the curtains apart to open the window—only to find it already open. A deliciously sweet honeyed scent greeted his nose and he inhaled greedily. Rising from the bed, he stood behind her and pressed his nose to her hair.

"You smell amazing," he uttered in a low growl of desire as his hands reached for her hips and slid his morning wood between her ass cheeks. Her flesh burned with fever and his eyes shot open as she spun around to gape at him with equally wide eyes.

"Heat," they both murmured as his cock hardened with purpose.

---- Author's Note ----

The story will be shifting direction soon... Hang in there.

Dedicated to HeartStone Packmate: littlepolarbearisme - Join us on Facebook!

Copyright Jo Lee Hunt ( Joflower ) 2020

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

64K 1.6K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
25K 1.7K 35
Book #3 of The Bonds of Fate series. "Why?" She cried, her entire world shattering before her very feet. "Why are you doing this?" He was not lookin...
9.7M 332K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
690K 21.5K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...