๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐ฒ / ๐‘๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ž

By jellyreddie

๐‘ฏ๐’†'๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† More

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ
๐“ฃ๐”€๐“ธ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”
๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ
๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐”๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท
hey lol

๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ

1.8K 50 149
By jellyreddie

*flashback*

eddie folded his clothes and added them to the different piles of clothing. he hummed to the music that was playing on the radio, as he finished up the last few shorts and tops.

his mother forced him to stay inside for the whole spring break, but he did have his ways to have fun. richie did sneak over by tapping on his window, allowing eddie to open it for him to enter.

today richie had a plan to sneak him out. eddie tucked flattened the stacks of clothes, he walked over to the drawers and tucked them in. he heard the quiet tapping and immediately opened it.

"spaghetti! how lovely is it for you to see me!" eddie cursed and slapped richie's hand away from his cheek.

"i change my mind, you can leave." eddie joked, richie pretended to feel pain in his heart and gasps.

"that is no way to talk to the love of your life." he wiped his fake tears and eddie giggled, closing the open drawers.

"what do you have in store for me trashmouth?" he raised his eyebrows and crossed his arm.

"come find out." richie winked. "now lets go before your mom sees me. she'll want a round tw-"

"gross, lets go." he shooed him back towards the window.

richie successfully land on his feet from the high jump. as he was turning to look at eddie, the boy in the window hesitated and fell. "richie!" eddie screamed, richie tried to catch eddie, but it ended up with both of them on the floor.

"eds! are you okay?!" richie cupped his cheeks, eddie nodded and looked at his bleeding knee. the front door busted open to reveal sonia in a night gown with curlers in her hair.

richie cursed under his breathe and tried helping eddie get up.

"my eddie bear!" she cried running to him with open arms. he was embraced with a hug he couldn't breathe from. she examined eddie's face and body for any injuries. sonia gasped when she saw his right knee.

he tried pushing her off and repeatedly said he was fine. "edward we need to take you to the hospital right now! get in the car!" she sobbed and ran into the house for her keys.

"are you actually going to go?" richie questioned. eddie faced richie and shook his head no.

"yes you are edward." sonia said locking the front door.

"ma i just want to have fun, i can easily clean this. please just let me-"

"get into the car and get this boy off my lawn!" she roared, eddie flinched and his cheeks turned into a light shade of pink, he was embarrassed.

"i'm sorry ma." sonia huffed and nodded.

eddie grinned, intertwined his hands with richie's and ran. it caught the boy off guard, he stumbled, but he continued at eddie's pace. richie didn't want to go any faster than the limping boy he held hands with.

they stopped running after a block to catch their breathe.

throughout the first semester of being a freshman, these boys had become inseparable. no matter how many times sonia had told eddie to ignore richie, they found ways to be together.

eddie didn't feel guilty, he felt free. they couldn't hear sonia's yelling anymore, they lost her.

"so where were you going to take me?" richie squeezed his hand and pulled him closer to his side.

"still a secret, let's fix your knee first."

after hearing eddie explain all infections and diseases he can get from that one scrape, they had arrived in front of the infamous arcade richie goes on about.

the street fighter expert opens the door, bowing as eddie entered. he rolls his eyes and did a curtsey.

richie dug into his pockets for all the coins he had saved for this day. hearing the tokens pour into the holder was music to his ears. eddie scooped them all into his hand and followed richie to a game.

street fighter of course.

"watch out eds. i'm like a pro, don't get all sad when you don't win."

"shut the fuck up, i'm gonna win."

they spend what it feels like hours playing. richie had won every time, but eddie kept demanding a rematch until he would finally win.

eddie was dead silent, and concentrating. richie continued to tease and shout, trying to distract him. his plan failed miserably, eddie couldn't hear anything other than the spamming of the buttons or the movement of the joysticks.

he stopped biting his lip once he realized he had won the match. eddie put his hands in the air and screamed. richie crosses his arms and made excuses for not winning the round. eddie hummed and twirled, circling richie.

"i won! i won! you suck richard tozier!" eddie sang. richie stopped him and smiled in defeat.

most teens left the arcade since it was late. it left the photo booth empty, perfect for them.

eddie ran and jumped, clicking his feet together, entering the booth. seemed like his knee wasn't bother him anymore.

the timer counted down for the first picture. eddie leaned in and kissed richie's cheek. click

richie in shocked, looked at him in awe. eddie closed his eyes blowing a kiss to the camera. click

richie found some courage and leaned in, eddie looked at him, which caused them to kiss on the lips. click

it was counting down for the next picture, they didn't pull away. richie put his finger under eddie's chin, and eddie placed his hand on richie's cheek.

"woah" they pulled off eachother and screamed seeing stan and bill holding the curtains. click

"what are you guys doing hear?!" eddie screamed taking the results of the pictures and hiding it.

"we wanted to t-take pictures." bill stuttered.

"seems like you guys are busy." stan raised his eyebrow and took a lick of his icecream.

"no, wait yes-" richie questioned.

"we're not. we can play against each other after you guys take pictures." eddie smiled at them. richie and eddie exited the booth leaving them to switch places with bill and stan.

"g-great! i want t-to go a-against richi-"

"eddie bear!" sonia sobbed entering the acracde.

"oh no." eddie shook his head. she turned to look at bill and stan who were both shocked. eddie gave richie the photo and whispered that he should hide it.

"i asked you guys where my son went! you both lied to me?!" she screamed. stan immediately shook his head.

"no miss k. we just found them right now." stan defended himself along with bill. sonia ignored him and rushed eddie out.

richie heard sonia mumble to eddie, about how richie isn't good for him.

——

*present day*

"i won!" bev laughed putting her hands in the air.

"you're the only one other than eds who defeated me in 9th grade." richie clapped and smiled at eddie.

"it was pretty easy." eddie pretended to flip his hair.

"it took you two hours just to win one time!" richie called out, the losers to laughed.

"shut up. it did not." eddie crossed his arms and scrunched his nose.

"i know you're lying spaghetti." richie smirked.

"how?" eddie fought back.

"you scrunch you're nose when you do."

"i don't" eddie huffed.

"you do." bill joined in, stan snickered, and pretended to cough when eddie glared at him.

"lets go get some prizes." bev clasped her hands together bringing herself to be in the middle of ben and mike who walked to find a new game. stan offered bill his tickets following right behind the trio in front.

eddie still had his arms crossed walking besides richie.

"this place is way bigger than the one in derry." richie mentioned looking around.

"it is." eddie commented. they slowly walked admiring all the pretty, colorful lights on the ceiling.

"watch" richie offered his hand to eddie. he looked at him and deck to loosen up. he took it and richie smiled. they walked around until they found a perfect game.

the kids of the single dad hugged him after losing the basketball game. he lifted his daughter to rest on his neck and held the hand to a boy. they didn't see a mother in sight. the man smiled at the boys and said good luck.

eddie thanked him and waved at the little girl. the family of three went off towards the prizes.

"those are pretty high, you won't be able to make one in." eddie teased. richie pushed 3 quarters into the slot, the gate like thing went down releasing 6 basketballs.

"will i get a prize if i make them all in?" richie smirked. eddie bit his lip and looked up.

"you can stay at my place."

"deal." richie held on to the first ball and backed away. he counted down and jumped. swoosh

eddie raised his eyebrows and watched the ball bounce back down. richie grabbed the second and used the same technique.
swoosh

he continued to make them in.
swoosh swoosh swoosh

jumping to throw the last ball, a bunch of teenage boys ran bumping into richie's side, the ball barely touched the end of the net. he didn't make it in.

game over
better luck next time!
the game showed.

"awe, that was close." richie chuckled walking away.

"that's not fair! they should watch where they're going next time!" eddie shouted.

"looks like someone wants me to move in badly." richie teased.

"whatever, you're going to, right?"

"i didn't win though."

"who cares."

"guess you have a new roommate."

a/n: y'all i made a longer update! anyways i wanted to thank you guys for reading this story! i'll be following back you guys so if you haven't followed, do it cause why not?? anyways feel free to dm me if you wanna be friends :)

-nadia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 25.6K 28
โ how do you manage to always hurt yourself? โž where richie constantly gives himself papercuts in class to get the shy boy's attention
19.5K 767 35
๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ. ๐˜ฝ๐™–...
87K 3.2K 74
"does he hurt you?" "do i look bruised?" "that's not what i mean."
51.2K 3K 28
๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž.