Forever With Ace|16+✔️

By KirstieQuirke

•IN NEED OF EDITING• 3 OUT OF 3 BOOKS Camila and Ace's story continues! More Dramaaaa! BOTH POV'S I suggest r... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chatper 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 15

36.5K 1K 803
By KirstieQuirke

Walking down the staircase and rubbing my eyes feeling like I've just had the best sleep of my life. Yesterday was surreal and was by far on of my favourite days, I can't believe I actually got to meet red pandas and cub ones too. I keep replaying it in my head at how magical it was for me.

"Morning sunshine" A deep voice says as I reach the bottom.

My eyes focus to Brad standing by the archway of the living room holding a bowl of cereal shirtless.

"Morning" I roll my eyes.

"Lover boy is in the kitchen" he chews on a huge bite.

I roll my eyes again and walk past him to the kitchen, "Hey!" Ace says out of breath before he squirts water into his mouth.

"Hi.." I look his sweaty figure up and down.

"You ready?"

"What we doing today?"

"Secret" he winks and drinks more water.

"You're annoying"

"Good, we leave in an hour" he taps the non-excising watch on his wrist.

"Bossy" I raise my brows and turn around to head back upstairs to have a shower, I quickly shower and run a razor over my legs. I brush my teeth and wear light blue high-waisted jeans with a black t-shirt which is tied at the front in a knot. I pull black toms onto my feet and pull my coat on.

I skip downstairs seeing Ace at the bottom, "Oo, you're a minute late" he looks at his wrist again. He's now showered and changed himself.

I look at my wrist, "Would you look at that! You're still annoying"

He chuckles shaking his head and opening the front door, "Have fun lo..." Brads words are cut short from Ace slamming the door shut behind us.

We listen to the radio as we drive past fields and more fields, and I becoming really suspicions on where we're going.

"Are we there yet?" I pout.

"Donkey?" He glances my way with a smirk.

"Ha-Ha, seriously though"

"Yeah we are" he turns left onto a road, we stop outside a massive hanger looking place. In bold letter it says 'SkyDiving', I gasp and look his way in full shock.

"Noooo" I say in disbelief.

"Oh yeahhh" he gets out the truck and I follow two steps behind.

We greet ourselves and sign papers before watching a video ensuring our safety and the details on how they do this, I couldn't wait and I felt like the video was taking forever. They begun gearing us up and we walked out towards the helicopter.

The higher we got up the more anxious I became, the sky was clear blue which was perfect for the exact day.

"You'll be fine" Ace places his hand on mine.

"Have you done this before?"

I'm scared of motorcycles for goodness sake and I'm away to jump out a helicopter.

"Well..yeah, you'll be fine and you'll love it"

"We're ready" The guy that is strapped to me from behind says.

"You want to go first?" I gulp gesturing to Ace and the guy behind him.

The guy nods before opening the door, the air rafting loud. They move to the edge and Ace looks to me, "I'll see you down there" he winks through the goggles before the guy pushes forwards and they disappear out of sight.

This is crazy.

"Take deep breathes, I can assure you everything will be good" The guy says loudly behind me.

I inhale slowly as we hover over the edge, my feet dangling as the cold air hit as my arms are crossed in front of me, I exhale slowly and continue to slow my rapid breathing. "Ready?" He says.

I nod leaning my head back closing my eyes and the next thing I feel it my body feeling light as a feather as I fall through the air, I open my eyes and scream as I feel my body evaporate with thrill.

It feels amazing.

My whole body feels like it's come alive with pure and utter excitement, freeness and wildness. This is the most alive I've every felt in that whole five years.

He pulls something and we bounce back as the parachute opens. It's such an amazing view seeing all the countryside.

We touch down on the mark and he unclips himself from me making sure I'm okay, I see Ace with a gigantic smile as he watches me run to him.

Ace's POV

She runs to me, her bun half falling out on her head and her cheeks rosey red. Full blown happiness plastered on her face, I open my arms for her to hug me.

She jumps into my arms wrapping her arms around my necks and pulls her lips to mine, it throws me off guard and she pulls away smiling before I could properly react.

"That was amazing!!" She enthuses and jumps on the spot.

"I know, crazy isn't it" I laugh.

"I'd defiantly do that again, it was literally the best thing I've ever done"

Did she even realised she kissed me? Should I ask or will that make it awkward?

We thank the company and head back to my truck, she's still giddy and jumping for joy. The smile hasn't left her face and it's a good look.

"Cam?" I say when we get into the car.

"Thank you for taking me to do this!" She holds her hands over her cheeks.

"It's no problem but Cam.." I look her way again but her lips attack mine again, I kiss back immediately unable not too.

She straddle my lap smashing her ass on the steering wheel causing it to beep, i grab under her legs pulling her closer to me away from the steering wheel. The kiss is rough and passionate, my hands haven't left her hips, hers are raking through my hair and feeling my face.

She moans beginning to rock and I feel my dick rise, she pulls away and bites her bottom lip with a smirk, "Lets go to a motel"

W-What?

I gulp the sudden dryness, "We shouldn't, we're all jacked up on the thrill and.."

I want to so fucking bad but I want to take us slow if we were to happen again.

The smile wipes off her face face before she climbs off me, the car falls silent and we both stare in front of us, "a couple of days ago you said you felt nothing.."

"You're right..lets just head back"

I nod unsure, "I am?"

Am I stupid?

She smiles releasing a puff of hair, "Course"

I start the truck up and change into first gear heading out the small parking lot, it felt like the longest ride back to Ma's, the awkward silence could kill someone.

I walk her up to the door and she thanks me again quietly, "Ace.." she gains my attention as I walk down the steps.

"Yeah?" I turn back around to face her.

She looks up shaking her head, "I lied, about not feeling something"

I stare at her going over the thoughts in my head, best and worst case scenario and what I desperately want to fucking do.

"Oh Fuck it!" I stride up the steps and grab her face pulling her towards me, our kiss automatically deeps as waves go through my body.

My arms are around her waist as her arms are around my neck, i lift her slightly off her feet walking forwards and roughly slamming her against the front door feeling my balls aching for her.

She moans wraps her legs around my waist and tugging at my hair, i kiss up and down her neck as I find the door hand and open the door. My lips find hers again like always as i walk us through the hall towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay as much as I'd love the show but not when my brother is involved" Brad says as he crunches through something he's eating.

We gasp pulling away from each other panting for air like it's forbidden, "Thought you weren't home?" I say mortified.

He shrugs, "Ma's making dinner later, but have fun because I'm away upstairs. As always Camila" he winks.

Dick.

I run my hands through my hair and look towards Cam, her hair is ruffled and her cheeks are flushed along with her red swollen lips from our kiss and all I want to do is do it again but maybe we shouldn't, "I should probably check in on Rox before I come back.."

"Yeah, that's a good idea" she wipes her lips with the back of her hand.

________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 33.4K 57
( Highest Rank in Death #2) Being the new girl is hard epically if you are different from everyone else. Veronica is moved in with her aunt because...
473K 12.7K 93
SPIN OFF TO THE ACE SERIES Troubled boy called Asher Reeves is afraid of love and doesn't believe in it, will we find out why? A girl named Julia Gra...
624K 27.7K 17
The only worthy man is the man willing to spill blood. There is no greater gang feared in the streets of New York than South Bloods. They kill, they...
7.6M 173K 73
Rosé My past haunts me. It has tainted me. But I haven't let it ruin my happiness. I only want love but I'm afraid of not being enough. And crushing...