Teacher's Pet : Sarawat / Tine

By fairy-effie

Tine is a player, he's hot, confident and dated almost every girl on campus. Sarawat is an ass****, he's con... More

A Bet
A Drunken Night
A New Adventure
Don't Get Caught
In Your World
Surprise Confession
Movie Time
Reward
Perfect Plan
A Promise
Field Trip -part 01-
Field Trip -part 02-
Can't Stop
Mine

Carpe Diem

16.7K 647 432
By fairy-effie

Tine POV: 

As I woke up, flashes of what happened last night flew trough my head.

Tine you're crazy 

What did I do, why did I do this.

Wat was sound asleep, he was holding me in his embrace, and I gotta admit that I quite liked it.

I started looking at him, observing him, studying him. His face seemed calm, seeing him up-close made me  understand the numbers of fan that he has. 

He is appealing. 

Now that I think about that, I've never had a boyfriend like that, it's the first time I've felt, whatever I'm feeling for him. 

It's just that he has this warmth, he doesn't allow too many people around him so just being with him makes you special, he really cares about his friends even tho he complains about them a lot, if you ask for his help he'll be there.

Well I asked and here we are. 

I didn't realize how much I had learned about him in such a short time. 

He moved, startling me. I tried to free myself from his embrace, but he just turned my way, looking at me with soft eyes. 

He has the most expressive eyes I've ever seen, one look and you could feel his mind. 

"Enjoying the view" he murmured 

"I was wondering" I whispered "Do your lines ever work? " I continued with a giggle. 

"You tell me, I only use them with you" he answered  almost instantly.

My heart skipped a beat. 

"Oh my God, such a player move" I said tapping his shoulder

"Breakfast?" he asked 

"I'll go shower first" I said finally able to free myself. 

I head to the shower, my face froze when I saw Wat's work. 

What an ....

Hickies, I had like five hickies, two of them very visible on my neck, one on my torso, one on my belly and one on my side.

I took a quick shower to freshen up, and wrapped a towel around my waist. 

"Are you for real Saraleo" I shouted as I got out of the bathroom. 

"What" he asked still laying on his bed 

"Are you a Vampire ? Are you after my blood?" I asked with all seriousness 

He finally looked my way. 

"It's just...you were appetizing" he admitted with puppy eyes.

I felt my cheeks getting warmer. 

I hate when he does that, this whole true honesty, every time he does it I don't know how to respond. 

"Some of them I can hide" I started "But these" I continued pointing to the one beneath my ear and the very apparent one on my neck.

"Sorry" he said a smirk on his face

He was not sorry. 

--

"Don't you have class today ?" I asked as I start putting my clothes on.

"Nope just band practice this afternoon, we have a gig tonight so we'll practice some songs" he answered looking trough his phone.

 "What songs will you play?' I asked

I've never seen him play on a stage, I've already heard him play obviously and I know that he's the best on campus but I've never really saw him on stage.

"I haven't checked the playlist yet, it's usually Sandy that picks up the song, she has an amazing music taste" he said still on his phone.

Why is this bothering me.

"Hum I see, enjoy you show than" I bluntly said as I finished fixing my shirt.

I picked up my phone and wallet from his  bed table.

"You're ready?" He said finally looking at me

"Ready?" I repeated "Ready for what?"

"Food I'm starving" he nonchalantly said getting up.

He fetched his keys and threw a Hoodie on and stopped at the door when he noticed that I didn't move.

"Tine?" He said "let's go" he softly repeated.

We went to a close food shop near his condo, this time I insisted on picking up the food this time.

So Wat went to find us a table while I went to get us our plates.

When I came back I saw a very pretty girl talking to him.

He was ignoring her, but she was all over him

Damn girl it's 8am calm your horses.

Almost at our table the girl was still babbling like a mad woman, she didn't even notice me when I sat.

"Finally you're back" he said "My stomach was singing"

"Oh P' I'm really a big fan, would you give me your number" she told him with a noisy voice 

She placed her hand on his shoulder "please naaa"

"Take a hint" I mumbled to myself

He brushed her hand off and told her to let us eat in peace.
She gave him a flirty smile and ran back to her friends sitting two tables away.

He kept eating not saying a word.

"Does this happens a lot" I asked trying to act as normal as possible 

"What" he asked back 

I pointed at the girl trying ever so hard to catch his attention.

"The groupies ?, yeah sometimes" he casually replied. 

Does he even realize how handsome he is ? 

I don't like that girl. 

"Do you date a lot ?" I asked curiosity fueling me 

"Hum, no never" he said still eating 

"Why" I eagerly asked

"I don't want to date someone I don't love" 

We have the same way of thinking 

"What's your type ? Cute ? Sexy ? Intellectual ? oh I know a Musician ?" I bombarded him. 

He stopped eating and just stared at me. 

My cheeks redder than red.

"Do you want to see me play tonight ?" he said looking me straight.

Sarawat POV: 

I've never seen someone that dense. 

All that is left for me is to literally carry a giant sign with 'I Like like you Tine' written on it.

With everything happening between us I don't really know where I should position myself. We're definitely not friends, but at the same time I can't just start flirting with him openly.

I made up my mind, I'm going to make him fall for me. 

After our breakfast Tine had to go to class and I went to get myself something to drink before heading to the band practice. 

Our playlist was amazing, Sandy outdid herself I just wanted to add one Scrubb song. It's Tine's favorite band and I'm sure I'll be earning some good points. 

We arrived to the bar early, to set up the equipment, make the arrangement and well get ourselves ready. 

"For the love of God can't you make yourself look decent" Sandy exclaimed as she saw me entering our lodge. 

"What" I said looking at my outfit. 

"You are our main guitarist, dress the part" she said getting up "You, ma man are Sarawat one of the hottest guy in our faculty, all you have to do is open up some buttons and people would go crazy" she continued unbuttoning some of my buttons. 

I know she's just doing this because Thada told her that she should be more feminine on stage so she's trying to annoy everyone one of us telling us to look sexier.

Thana is our group leader, he's also our singer, Sandy has been crushing on him way before she even joined the club.

She keeps telling me all about her crush every time we hang out, she's our pianist and has one of the greatest music taste ever.

Thinking about it Sandy is the only girl I hang out with.

If you consider her a girl

We finished getting ready and than the show started.

I tried following Sandee's advice, I winked at some people and tried to act a bit more friendly  but really I was just looking for Tine.

Maybe he won't come.

Our Performance was coming to an end and it was time for us to play the Scrubb song,

I poured my heart in it cause I really was hoping that Tine was somewhere watching it, as the song was coming to an end I saw a very beautiful Tine stitting at the bar.

I gave my heart out till the end and rushed down the scene once our show was over.

Tine POV: 

Look at him acting all cool.

I knew he was one if not the most popular guy of our campus, I just didn't imagine it to be like that.

I wanted to surprise him earlier, I went to his dressing room to wish him good luck, I didn't know he'd be getting lucky with his oh so talented bandmate with the amazing music taste. 

I'll just act like I haven't seen a thing. 

He's free to do whatever right, and me too. 

Sitting at the bar I was already 3 drinks deep when a cute girl came onto me. 

She was acting flirty so I gave her some interest to keep my mind away from that good for nothing Saraleo.

The girl was giggling and smiling and acting up untill she suddenly froze. 

"You should get going" a voice firmly ordered. 

Who the hell is meddling in my business.

I turned around to a pissed off Wat'.

"Is your show over? " I sarcastically asked. 

"Oh My is that the famous Sarawat" The girl exclaimed with sparks in the eyes. 

I mentally face palmed myself. 

Can anyone resist this man ?

After Wat' made it pretty much clear that he doesn't want her around him she took off. 

Grabbing my arm he dragged me away from the bar to the restrooms. 

"Eh Saraleo what are you doing" I shouted. 

"Did you come to see me play or to pick up girls?" Ha said ruffling his hair.

I came to see you get it going with your pal. 

"Can't I do both" I responded annoyed 

"No" He bluntly responded.

How dare he. 

"Well even you got some action going before your gig" I mumbled to myself 

"Just what the hell are you talking about?" He asked.

"Oh nothing I just happen to see you getting dirty with your bandmate" I said with an obvious bothered voice. 

He smiled. 

Wait he smiled ?! 

The audacity. 

"Don't worry your secret is safe, I won't tell anyone that...

His lips crashed on mine. I froze.

Pushing him back I stared at him with round eyes. 

"What...what do you think you're doing" I mumbled 

"Your jealous face was too cute" he said with a smirk

Jealous ?! Me ?! You wish. 

"Was not" I replied looking away.

He cupped my face and got closer to mine.

"Right now, you're the only one I want to get dirty with" He whispered with the sweetest voice "I don't know what this is and I sure don't know what the hell is going on in your head" he continued 

"I don't either" I admitted 

My heart was beating so loud I could actually hear it 

"I just know one thing" he spoke in a calm voice "I'm barely holding myself not to do anything bad to you" He continued placing his head on my shoulder

"Then Don't" I breathe out.

At this point I was barely able to think, I was as lost as him and being so close to him wasn't making it any easier.

The only thing I had on my mind right now was the undeniable fact that I wanted him.

I wanted bad.

Fire lit in his eyes as he heard my answer.

He pushed me inside one of the changing cabin.

His lips finding mine in a split second.

Everything about me right now was a blur.

His hand grabbed my arse as he tackled me on the wall pressing his body harder on mine.

His lips strongly moving, interlocking with mine in a furious dance of power.

His tongue brushed my lower lip asking for entrance, breaking our kiss, he bit my lip as his starting leaving small pecks on my neck.

Approaching my ear he bit the lobe and went back to the hickie he left earlier.

Biting it, sucking on it, pleasure and pain was flowing through me.

He stopped for a second.

"I can't" he breathed out

What now? He needs to work on his timing

"I can't stop tonight" he started leaving kisses on my collarbone "I want you" he added locking his eyes with mine.

"Let's go to my place" I breathed.

My body was on fire, fighting this would be useless, I wanted him too and truth be told my place seemed too far for me.

Author's nonsense:

Hello hello,
Just a disclaimer for you guys, things will be going faster for our lovely couple so buckle up because it won't be PG13 anymore.

Kisses fairies 🧚‍♀️💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 9.6K 41
A vampire that falls in love with a human story but with a twist........ Win Metawin, the social outcast of his university was constantly being coerc...
195K 8.5K 23
Sarawat was as cold as ice. People nicknamed him "The Ice Prince". Tine on the other hand was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and g...
84.4K 3.7K 34
Tine Teepakorn, works as a secretary in the famous SG & co. company who have a huge crush on his Boss Sarawat Guntithanon. Sarawat, the cold CEO who...
291K 11.6K 37
β€ͺ [COMPLETED] - a story where Bright and Win are childhood bestfriends, but Bright has no idea that Win secretly loves him in a romantic way ever sin...