Trouble Maker in Hogwarts

By super_shipper_fanfic

After seeing Sirius die and going through a tough breakup over the holidays because the STUPID "girl" didn't... More

Prologue
The Break-up over summer explanation
Off to Hogwarts
Off to Hogwarts Pt 2
Hogwarts again!
Sorting and re-sorting
Sorting and re-sorting Pt 2
Dorm Rooms
First Day
My knight in shiny armour!
Hermione's Summer
HELLA Inheritance and Date
Hella Inheritance and date Pt2
Hella Inheritance and date Pt3
Are you alright?
The difference between being clingy and just wanting to hug someone you love.
The new US!
When will you learn!
The Parent Talk
Let's talk!
We talked
We Talked Pt 2
Gone Days
Train Wrecked Days
What's your deal?!
Valentine
GIVE ME IDEAS!
ON HOLD

Next two days(Short fill-in chapter)

15.3K 330 13
By super_shipper_fanfic

Harry Potter POV

It's been two days since Draco and I actually started dating.......well actually since I told him he was my mate. A lot has happened since then. Starting off I've been very over-protective of Draco, Draco and I are now known as the Slytherins ice princes, Hermione is fine with my mate, Ron's not my friend anymore and Draco's been more submissive than usually(but that's just started today). 

Tomorrow I'm going to Gringotts with Dray and we are both gonna get our creature inheritance papers done again(I lost the paperwork). It's Friday night, Dray is sleeping with his head on my lap and we're sitting on the window seat. Right now I'm in my mindset and I've just finished cleaning up so I'm writing in my mental diary. I have my stuff set out for tomorrow and I'll wake up so I can get Draco's stuff done too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry I forgot to post this on Sunday....anyway thanx for reading my story and sorry it's so short. PLS stay indoors and make yourselves useful and prank someone or something!😏😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 15.2K 42
𝐒𝐮𝗺𝗺𝐚𝐫𝐲- 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧e; 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭�...
61.4K 1.2K 13
" Is there a chance that it is incorrect?" " I'm sorry Mr. Potter, but there is no chance that it is incorrect." What if harry goes through an creatu...
569 7 2
Fem!Harry! Dark Harry HarryxSirius Remi Lillian Potter-Lupin is the girl-who-lived but she knew from the age of one that she had 3 creatures and she...
689K 15.1K 32
I don't own Harry potter it belongs to J.K.Rowling After her friends abndoned her in the summer after 4th year Hayley starts to question her life and...