Teacher's Pet : Sarawat / Tine

By fairy-effie

Tine is a player, he's hot, confident and dated almost every girl on campus. Sarawat is an ass****, he's con... More

A Bet
A Drunken Night
A New Adventure
Don't Get Caught
Carpe Diem
Surprise Confession
Movie Time
Reward
Perfect Plan
A Promise
Field Trip -part 01-
Field Trip -part 02-
Can't Stop
Mine

In Your World

17.6K 707 659
By fairy-effie

Sarawat POV:

I got to admit it, I'm having fun. 

Obviously I never would have imagined that this kind of situation would ever have happened with Tine, but I'm happy it did.

Tine was known to be a real ladies man, and seeing how he reacts each time I touch him, it won't be wrong of me to assume that he might be....

What am I thinking. No. 

I quickly got dressed, and waited for his highness to come out of the locker room. 

He looked so cute when he did, his hair a bit messy, he fixed his blouse, and was carrying my guitar on his shoulder. 

Cute. 

"I'm hungry" I said looking at him. 

He blushed. 

"For food you weirdo" I continued "You know you have a twisted mind" I joked 

"Eh Saraleo, you're the weirdo" he retorted walking past me. "Let's grab something, I'm starving" he ordered. 

We both headed to the food court. I got some shrimp fried rice for Tine and some Broccoli fried rice for me. 

"I don't know what you like so I just picked something out" I said placing his plate in front of him. 

"Shrimp rice!" he shouted "It's my favorite" he continued.

I sat down looking at him, he pushed a blue shake to my direction.

"I bought you this" he said not looking at me.

Why is he so cute. 

"Thanks noong" I said 

We ate in silence until he broke it.

"Can I have your number Wat ?" he shyly asked.

I almost chocked on my food, why was he so cute. 

"Don't go thinking I'm flirting with you Saraleo, it's just...I don't...I wanted to text..call you earlier and I realized that I don't have it" he blurted. 

"Did I say anything?" I joked.

I took out my cell phone, we exchanged our numbers. 

I saved his as Nuisance

"Are you even for real?" he asked "I'm anything but a nuisance to you" he continued annoyed 

"Is that so?" I asked.

He stared pouting, and it was the most adorable thing ever. 

We kept talking about this and that, and I realized that we really are polar opposite, he's a very friendly talkative guy while I'm more of an introvert kind of guy.

He talked about what he liked, his favorite foods, he least favorite movies and I realized I wanted to hear all about that.

Usually I'm not like that, I don't take particular interest in what people say, and even if I admitted to myself that I might have small crush on him, I didn't expect to become like this, I'm like that, I'm slowly turning into that protagonist you see on Tv that just stares for no particular reason at the other person just knowing he's the one. 

"Do you even listen when I talk?" he asked.

"I do" I lied "I just don't understand one thing, why do you want to play at the festival? You mentioned something about Peaches ?" I asked.

I mean I really don't mind our little deal, it's just weird, you can't wake up one day and decide to become a musician.

"Didn't I tell you?" he retorted. 

He started acting unnatural as if he didn't want to tell me the reason. 

"Look, I don't want you to think that I'm using you, but at the same time I don't want to lie to you" he blabbered.

I just stared at him, waiting for him to keep talking.

"I want love" he started "I'm sure you know me as this crazy player that can't be bothered to settle, but I truly believe that it's because I haven't found the one yet" he admitted 

"And how is playing at the festival is going to change anything ?" I asked. 

"Peach" he said as if I was supposed to understand everything.

"She's the most perfect girl I've ever met" he carried on "she's one of the Top 3 of our school"  he said as a matter of fact.

I felt my heart aching a bit.

"So do you guys get along well?" I asked not sure that I wanted to hear the answer. 

"To be honest, we've never really spoke"

Wait what

"So you think she's the one" I exclaimed "but you don't know anything about her ?" I continued flabbergasted.

"She's so hot man, you can't understand" he said sipping on his drink.

What does that make me ? The other man?

After lunch, I head back to my place, a lot happened tonight and I felt like a whole week had gone by.

The words Tine said kept floating in my head, and to be honest it doesn't surprise me that much, he's a simple guy and his logic suits him, so now either I'll stop this nonsense, and just move on with my life, or I take this as an opportunity.  

He wants love right.

I'll give him love. 

Tine POV: 

Now that I think abut it, I've never really spoke with Sarawat that much, we almost had a decent conversation, I gotta admit that he was a good listener.

I don't quite remember the last time I felt so free talking to somebody, like I could say anything to him.

'Bring you arse out, tonight we go drinking' - Ohm. 

This guy is going to beat the death out of me, a heartbreak is really bad right, for that I'm glad that I've never been in love.

I got myself ready and was on my way to our usual bar. 

I wonder if Wat' will be there tonight

That'll be nice

Wait why am I thinking about that, I need a drink, our little sessions are really making me feel strange. 

The bar was packed even tho it was a week day, lots of girls, guys, loud music it was chaos. 

Ohm was flirting with some girl and I was on my phone scrolling through apps. 

'listen to it, it's for our next practice' - Wat

He just sent me some music sheets to read. This guy is so boring. 

Thinking about it he does live quite close to this bar, and I know for a fact that he was still awake.... 

Sarawat POV:

I was just reading some random sheets and tought that they were pretty easy, so I sent them to Tine. 

I wonder what he might be doing. 

I was listning to some music on my Tv, it helps with the insomnia.

I'm a cozy type a guy, give me a book, tea and music and I'll never leave my house.

I was brewing myself some tea, until I heard a knock on my door. 

I can bet my everything that it was Man, he crashed here EVERY time he got drunk. 

"Man one more time and I'll make you pay half of my rent" I shouted as I opened the door.

My jaw dropped when I saw my guest

"I mean, if I pay half your rent I'll have to practically live with you" He joked as he got in.

"What brings you here?" I asked

"I was in the neighbouhood" he said obviously lying. 

I gave him a non convinced look 

"Okay fine, I was out drinking with Ohm and he left with some girl, I just thought I could crash here." 

Is this a dream ? 

Is he going to get undressed on my bed for a crazy love making session, 'cause I'm all in.

He took his shoes off.

That's a starter. 

"You live like an old man" he said pointing to my teapot. 

"Some call this self care" I retorted "would you like to drink something?" I offered.

"No thanks, I had quite a few at the bar" he replied roaming around my room. 

I stood there in my room, feeling like I was on the moon.

"Do you want me to give you something to change into?" I asked 

"Just a Tshirt, thanks" he responded. 

I gave him a shirt and a short, cause I'm a gentleman like that, and I went on my bed. 

He took off his pants first giving his back to me, he was wearing a blue brief with some weird prints on it.

"What a brief" I laughed

"Hey it's one of my favorite, Saraleo" he retorted trowing my pillow at me. 

His shirt was half unbuttoned and all I could see was his boobs. 

"Do you need help with that" I breathed locking my gaze on him.

 "What if I did" he said getting closer

I sat at the edge of the bed as he stood between my legs. 

I carefully starting to unbutton his shirt, One, Two, Three, Four.

My hands slowly grabbed the collar of the shirt and delicately took it off. 

"You know" he started "You have that look on your face" he continued. 

"What look" I asked distracted. 

He sensually caressed my shoulder with the tip of his hand. 

"That look you have before you do something bad" he whispered 

"Am I that bad?" I teased. 

His hand lifted up my face. 

"You look like there's only me in your world" he admitted "I like it" he whispered before dropping a small peck on my lips. 

"You realize that you're too tempting for your own good" I breathed 

"I could say the same thing" he said pushing me back on my bed sitting on top of me.

I flipped him over laying on top of him, and kissed him.

A slow, delicate and sweet kiss, and I stopped for a second.

"Are you going to sleep again" he murmured.

Again?

I smashed my lips on his with more strength this time, his hand rolled up my shirt, I broke our kiss to take it off, going back to his neck I starting leaving a small kisses. 

I wanted him to be mine, I wanted to mark him as mine. 

My kisses started getting hungrier, his neck was appetizing, my tongue slowly brushed it, I carefully bit him, sucking up on it, his moans telling me that I was doing a good thing. 

His hand caressing my sides, I pressed my body harder on his.

I could feel his hardened length brushing against mine. 

I moved to his nipple slowly licking and kissing it. 

"More" he breathed. 

I started dropping small kisses on his peck, abdomen, belly, arriving at his brief I looked up at him. 

His eyes were closed, he was biting his lip, lust on his face. 

My fingertip brushed his hip slowly bringing down his underwear, kissing each inch of skin that was getting uncovered, revealing his now awake member. 

I started kissing around it teasing him, my hand grabbing his manhood I started moving slowly.

"Don't....don't stop" he breathed 

I wanted to have a little taste, my tongue carefully brushed it as my hand stroked faster. 

He moved his hips, letting me know he was close, his moans getting louder and louder, I went back to his lips to shush him. 

"Why do you have to be so loud" I murmured before locking my lips with his. 

He bite my lip so hard as he came I could taste blood.

I rolled on the side feeling proud of myself. 

"Can I try that too" He shyly asked looking at me his fingertips playing on my stomach. 

He nervously moved his hand towards my pants, sliding it in finding my member. 

My breathing got heavier as he timidly grabbed it and moved up and down. 

"Harder" I whispered guiding him. 

He got closer adjusting his grip, he did as told and starting moving faster, I tilted my head back from pleasure, he suddenly started kissing my neck, his plump lips sucking on it. 

It felt like heaven.

"Faster" I breathed biting my lip. 

He did as ordered and few movement later I reached Nirvana. 

Shifting himself closer, he dropped a chaste kiss on my lips. 

"We should get ourselves cleaned up" I murmured stroking his hair. 

"Uh hum" he responded tucking his head in my arm. 

We got to bed pretty late and just snuggled until we fell asleep, Tine slept like an angel in my arms, I didn't want to move an inch in case he would move away. 

*Author's Nonsense*

I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

Please support the series and watch it on the official links

Kisses fairies 🧚‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5K 17
in which win falls in love with his professor named bright
158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
195K 8.5K 23
Sarawat was as cold as ice. People nicknamed him "The Ice Prince". Tine on the other hand was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and g...
145K 6.3K 16
It all started with a bet - that Bright Vachirawit, the most popular kid in school, would be able to win the heart of the school's outcast, Metawin...