Sister of EXO's ChanYeol [HIA...

De mrmrchunsa

Everything is confusing. But in the same time happy. I mean who wouldn't, right? They don't have to keep it... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an update plus News...
Chapter 28
Must Read
Chapter 29
Ahn SoJin
Chapter 30
Im happy!!
Note
Wait
Hi!!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update
Greetings from the author

Chapter 22

3K 100 1
De mrmrchunsa

Hyoyeon's POV

I told her everything since she told me that I can trust her. Hihi. But when I told her the name, her eyes grew and her jaw dropped.

"Wae? Is there something wrong?" I said. She nodded. "What is it? Come on. Tell me."

"Yoo Ji. That's the name of my best friend I met in the park a month ago. I can't believe it's Taeyeon." She said. Mwo?! She know her. No. This can't be.

"How does she looks like?"

"Her nose is a little flat. She's sexy. She has a white skin. Tall. Her hair is long and it's color blonde."

"It's her. Really her."

"Wow. She didn't tell me anything." She said then we startled when someone opened the door.

"Ahh. Guys, come. Let's eat." It was only Chanyeol.

"Arasso. We will be there." I said. He left and looked at  Mi Young. "Mi Young, let's go." I said but she didn't answer. She just grabbed her phone and dialled someone.

"Hello." She started.

"Mi Young, who is that?" I asked.

"Its Hyoyeon." She said. To the phone. "Unnie, it's Yoo Ji." She said to me. Taeyeon?! Okay. Hyoyeon, don't tell Taeyeon you told her. Mi Young, jebal, don't tell her what I told you.

Ming's POV

(What is she doing there? Wahh! Ming you're lucky. What are you talking about? When did you met?) I am not going to tell you what Hyoyeon told me about you.

"She is here because we are going to have our christmas eve. We are talking about our life and we met this evening." I said. I looked at Unnie and I saw her sighed. Maybe she thought that I will tell Joo Ji.. No.. Taeyeon what I knew from her.

"Yoo Ji, can I meet you tomorrow? In the park where we met?" I asked.

(Arasso. Wae? You missed me already? Haha.) No. I just want to clear things up.

(I can hear someone calling you. Go! I think you are going to eat.)

"Arasso. Tomorrow. 8:00 am. Annyeong!"

(Annyeong!) She said. I hanged the call and looked at Hyoyeon.

"Noona, can you come with me? I am going to meet her." I said.

"Who? Yoo Ji?" She asked.

"Ani. Taeyeon." I said. I saw her nodded. Good.

"Kuerue. They are calling us." I said.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.8K 255 20
•❅────✧❅✦❅✧────❅• Y/N had a good friendship with EXO but they have to seperate. Y/n moved to Korea and she is a fan of EXO. Y/n's memories about ever...
141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
363K 9.3K 37
Park Laya sister of Exo's Park Chanyeol. Ever since her brother became an idol, they grew apart as he was always busy with schedules and stays at a d...
156K 3.3K 32
Y/n's life was filled with ups and down(s) -- he doesn't have a lot of friends at school because of his cold face and straightforwardness. At home, h...