I'll Always Love You: S. Todo...

By That_One_Guy0107

So, idk if anyone reads this, but like... This WAS a Various X Reader with a ton of Bakubro action, but as I... More

Dumbasses
SHIPPPPPP
Bakubabe??
OOOOOO JEALOUSY
Crackheadery
!!WARNING VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!
I really dont know what to call this rn lol
Authors Note (READ PLEASE)
This is Chaotic
Kirishima BOIS
1k BABY!!!
MINAAA!!
Villains Are HERE!!
Requests?
VINERS!!
THIS IS HALLOWEEN!!
The New Chats
Dabi with a side of Shoto.
I was tagged ig?
Valentine's Chat
Since When Can Parents Make A Group Chat?!?!
The Get Laid Race
Bakagou's favorite :)
A Stupid Reason To Fight.
Insomnia
(Y/n) Protection Squad
That Adorable Ball of Anxiety <3
Kiri is Best Boi
Pokemon Battle??
The Choice?
April Fools!
(Y/n)'s Ships?
Universe-inator..?
Tea Time!!
Triple Date Night!!
Bruh Moment
Eri bebe
The After-Breakup
Backstory!~
Tom Crook is Satan.
Part of the Family
We're Back At The Bar!!
Bakugou's Birthday!
Teasing.
We Love An Actual Chatfic Chapter.
After A Fight...
We is going back to the CrAcK
A Title.
50 Chapters & Late 5k/Early 6k Special
Oh, God... Back to the Story!
Some Happiness in a Sea of Angst
After The USJ: Year 2
Fuck Your Life
Da Bee Movie
Mother's Day!!
Anime Night
A/N
HxH x MHA (Text Vers.)
Late 7k special.
GPS and KSG
Ending It.
Shameless Plug :)
Announcement
Official Final Chapter. Please Read!!

4k?!?! Thx guys!

299 10 32
By That_One_Guy0107

~*Author's P.O.V*~

"Yo! I'm finally here! What's up, Class 1-A!" I teleported into the dorms lobby to see the Bakufam playing Smash Bros. Our main character screeched.

"Oh hey! What's up, Author?" Mina said.

"Please, call me Kai." I said. "Welp, we hit 4k reads and I wanna do a special with you guys so if everyone could show up..." I snapped my fingers and teleported everyone here.

"Uhm... H-hi?" Tamaki walked to Y/n and watched you.

"Everyone, please, have a seat!" I said and the Bakusquad sat on one couch, Dekusquad on the other. Shoto and Y/n were sitting together.

"Sooooo! This isn't a Q and A cuz I don't have enough active readers for that, but I just wanted to see everyone!" I looked at Shoto and he smiled. "I've already talked to some of you, but I also wanna ask you guys some questions from myself."

"We already know who you all ship with (Y/n), but do you actually ship anyone else?" I asked.

"KiriBaku, Denki X Jirou, Izuku X Uraraka, (Y/n)Todo." Mina piped up. All of those people went red.

"Well, Izu and Ura are dating, Denki and Jirou wi- UHM! Sorry, classified info. But I will tell you that most of those are canon!" I winked. 

"Now. Bakugou." I looked at him. "Do you even know how many Bakubitches you have?"

"What? The? Fuck? Oh, fangirls?" He smirked. "Aren't you one of them?"

"HAH WHAT NO! PSHH." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"LIAR!" Gold was suddenly behind me. 

"BITCH!" I screamed.

"She has a list and Mister Explosion Murder is at the top of said husbando list. Then it's Tamaki and then Shoto."

"Why am I third..." Shoto asked with a sad look.

"I'm sorry, bebe! I still love you." 

"That's mah son ;-;" Gold says.

"You're used to it."

"Tru, tru." 

Bakugou smirked and I moved on. "So... I just wanna know what everyone here thinks of (Y/n)?"

"Hot." Bakugou simply says.

"Wow... And you're my husbando nurmero uno..." I said sadly.

"Did you want me to lie?" 

"No..."

"Let's move on! I like (Y/n) she's funny, pretty, a honest person, and..." Shoto said then he looked at (Y/n) and stopped. "Uhm... U-uhm... I-"

"Hah. You guys don't know what I know and I'm laughing at this."

"Shut up, man!" (Y/n) said as she covered her face.

"Well... We all like her very much, but Todoroki seems to like her more~!" Mina said as she nudged (Y/n).

 "Well, Mrs. Author, or whoever you are-" 

"Kai. Call me Kai. I insist." I interrupted Bakugou.

"Whatever. I have a question."

"O-oh! I didn't expect any questions! Well, go ahead. Ask away! I would love to answer even though I didn't prepare any-"

"Look bitch. I just wanna know how you know us."

"I watch the anime!"

"What anime..."

"My Hero! You guys are the characters. We learn all about your life and I write fanfiction of it. I'm working on a Bakugou Katsuki X Reader right now actually."

"You wrote fanfiction about me..?"

"U-Uhm yea haha..."

"Cute." He smirked.

"UHM UHM UHM!" 

"Okay! Bakugou really man?" Shoto jumped up and helped me from falling over. "You okay?"

"NOPE! I SHOULD GO!"

"No, please stay. I would love to get to know you more, if you know what I mean." 

"BAKUGOU STOP YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER!" Gold started laughing really hard and Bakugou was just smirking.

"Well, what about you, Gold? You have any husbandos?" Denki asked.

"Hehe... Yeaaa..." She smiled.

I finally caught my breath and said "It's you! You're her number 1, Kiri is 2."

"O-Oh!" Cue the surprised Pikachu face from the Pikachu.

"Yeaaa. I should go!" Gold stated and then Denki made a face.

"I think that we should both go."

"No, stay we insist!" Denki smiled.

"I will, totally!" Gold sat down beside Denki.

"I didn't agree to this. I have thing to do-"

"Come on." Bakugou stood up and told me to come with him.

"I-"

"Don't argue."

"BYE GOLD HAVE FUN!!"

Nothing happened! We hung out and stuff. That is it. Period. I'm erasing (Y/n)'s memory of this later, but I'll let the characters keep their memory of today. I just hope that Gold didn't affect my story at all... Spoiler alert: It doesn't cuz I'm the author lol. It was fun tho. But it was just my imagination and this is a story... Whatever! It felt real in my mind. Next will be when I make (Y/n) and Tamaki get together so... Welp, let's keep on. This chapter is almost over.

"Okay, but sadly I've gotta erase (Y/n)'s memory of this day, but everyone else can keep it!"

"WHY ME?!" She said.

"Cuz you're our main character and you can't know you're in a story and- UNIVERSE STUFF ALRIGHT DONT QUESTION YOUR CREATOR!"

"Fine! Geez!" She sat down.

"Well, I should go and I can do it from my bedroom so you don't scream again." I said. "See you guys next milestone!"

"I'll go with you!" Gold detached from Denki, who she's been on all day, and stood beside me.

"Alright, we'll miss you." Bakugou hugged me (Not canon but I loved it and I'm the writer so haha)

"GROUP HUG!" Mina yelled and all of Class 1-A hugged me and Gold.

"OKAY OKAY WE'RE DYING HERE!!" Gold yelled.

"Fine! Well, we'll miss you."

"I can still talk to you guys thru the story..." I said.

"Yo, can you like... write that Bakugou makes breakfast and stuff?" Sero asked.

"I can also write that he kisses someone. Would you like that too?" I laughed, I was obviously joking.

"Ya, he could kiss you." Sero replied.

"Oh wow."

"I mean you asked! Wait, can you?"

"I could."

"Do it. I dare you." Denki said.

"Shut up, I can make you and Gold kiss."

"DO THAT TOO!" Sero laughed.

"Bet. It'll happen after breakfast. Bakugou is cooking!"

"Ugh, fine." Bakugou walked into the kitchen.

"Okay, that was amazing. Did you write that in too?!" Mina asked.

"Actually, I skipped until this part soo..."

"We should leave now. I have to write too!" Gold stood up.

"Oh aight." I got up too.

"You forgot to write that one thing in..." Sero smiled.

"Ugh, fine! Bakugou c'mere."

"What?" He walked over.

"Sero is forcing this." I kissed him. (Such a good author aren't I? I'm not... Wait this whole chapter is for 4k reads... NVM)

"Well then..." He smirked.

"GOLD'S TURN! DENKS I COMMAND YOU-"

He had already kissed her... Wowie! Fan service is gonna thrive after this. "K, well we should gooo. See you guys in the next chapter!" We finally left and teleported away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was cuteeee! Welp, thanks for 4k guys. Love you all!!

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date: April 3, 2020

Word Count: (Damn I've been writing longer chapters lately...) 1074

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dabi By Sixyno

Fanfiction

279K 5K 67
X Reader stuff. Unless the parts have the same name, they are separate scenarios from each other, so mostly one shots I guess. Check out my other boo...
819 4 8
Hi everyone so I've been burnt out lately but I've also had many ideas that I'm not sure I want to make a whole separate book for since in the past I...
408K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
6.7K 193 47
Hazaezal Jones is a complicated individual with an even more complicated quirk. After causing a major accident at her last school and spending months...