My Saviour- A Louis Tomlinson...

By Just_A_Writer_1703

This story is about a girl named Y/N she is 21 years old. She is from London but she moved to Florida to work... More

My Life
New Start
The Phone Call
Not You Again
First Day At Work
Home
Designing New Home
Someone Unexpected
Please Wake Up
Family
A Girls Day
Surprise for Daniƫlle (part 1)
Surprise For Daniƫlle (part 2)
Surprise
Visiting Louis Family
Date Night
The Concert
The Birth Of The Twins
Perfect Night
Autor's Note
Choosing A Wedding Dress
The Wedding/Honeymoon
The Pregnancy

Save Me

119 7 0
By Just_A_Writer_1703

When I woke up, it was already dark in the room. I got up and looked to my side, but saw that Louis wasn't lying there. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 1am. I walked in the closet and took my pajama's and put them on.

I walked downstairs and saw Louis lying on the couch. I got down on my knees and shook his shoulder. "Louis wake up." I whisper in his ear. His eyes opened slowly and he looked at me. "Love what are you doing here?" He asked me. "I waked up and saw you weren't there so I went looking for you. But I can better ask you. What are you doing here?" I said. "You ran upstairs crying but I ran after you but you threw the door closed in my face. After a few minutes you stopped crying so I went looking and you was fallen asleep. And I didn't want to bother you." He said and put his hand on my cheek. I blushed but it was to dark to see that. "You wouldn't bother me by lying next to me, I probaly didn't even wake up." I said and smiled. "Well sorry then for sleeping on the couch." He said and chuckled. I got up and Louis did the same. When we got in my room I turned on the lights so Louis could see his clothes. I turned around and gasped when I saw his face. "Louis! There's blood on your face." I said shocked and got up to clean his face. I pushed him on the bed and sat on his lap so I could clean his face. "Hmm it's probaly from the moment when the door hit me in the face." Louis said and shrugged his shoulders. "What did I do that?" I asked and felt sorry. "Yes and no. You didn't do it on purpose, because you didn't even hear me." He said and looked me in the eyes. I could tell he didn't blame me. "I'm still sorry." I said and he laughed. I got up from his lap but Louis pulled me back. "It's comfortable." He pouted. I laughed. "Let me throw this away. Please I will come back." I said, Louis let go off me so I got up and threw the blood wipes away. I walked back in the room and Louis sat in the same place. "Come back." He said and tapped his lap. I shoved him backwards and layed him down. He gave me a confused look. "Don't worry I'm not gonna kill you." I said I got up and put the blankets over him and walked over to my side of the bed and layed down. "I thought you said that you would come back." He pouted. "I came back but didn't say I would sit on your lap. I'm tired so I wanna sleep." I said and I yawned. Louis turned to me and looked at me. "Do you know that your cute when you yawn?" He asked me, I looked at him and shook my head. "Do you know that your cute when you pout?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Well know you do." I said and moved closer to him. He saw me trying my best and put his arm around my waist and pulled me in his chest. "Was this what you wanted?" Louis asked me and I could hear he was smiling. "Yeah thank you." I said and kissed his cheek. I looked at his reaction and saw shock on his face and he had red cheeks, I smiled at myself. I turned the lights off and closed my eyes.

The next morning I woke up to people talking. "Shh keep quit. I'm trying to make a photo." Someone hissed. I ignored it and snuggled closer in Louis chest. "Aww there so cute."Someone else said. "If he hurts her, he is dead." I heard someone say I figured that, that was Liam. "He won't hurt her did you see the way he looked at her. He looks at her like he would catch a bullet for her, I even think he would." I heard someone else say. "Yes I got a really good picture."Someone said. "Shh she is still sleeping." I heard Louis say in his morning voice. I shot up and bumped my head against Nialls head. "Oww Niall why stood you over me?" I asked and rubbed my head. "I took the photo's, they're really cute btw." He said and smiled while rubbing his own head. "Show me." I said and reached out for his phone. "Easy tiger. Here." He said and gave his phone. I scrolled through his photo's and I had to admit it were good pictures. I got up and shoved everyone out the room exept Louis. Then I went in my closet and looked for some nice clothes. Eventually I find some and went in the bathroom to put them on.

I walked out the bathroom and saw Louis looking at me. "Wow, love. You look good in those." He said and got up too and went in the closet. He came back fully dressed. He looked really good.

"You look nice Louis." I said and blushed. "Thanks, love." He said and smiled. We walked downstairs and I saw Sarah waiting for me. "Hey girl come we have to go." She said and took my hand. "Bye guys!" I screamed and waved before I closed the door. 

Louis pov

When Y/N and Sarah walked out the door I got this weird feeling that something was gonna happen. I tried to shake the feeling but it stayed. I went in the kitchen to eat something and saw Liam making breakfast. "Goodmornig Liam." I said and sat down. He turned around and looked at me. "What's wrong Louis?" He asked me. Shit he always knows when something is wrong. "Uhm how am I gonna say this. Well when Sarah and Y/N walked out the door I got this weird feeling something bad is gonna happen and I can't shake the feeling off." I said nervous. "I know Louis I have the same feeling but don't worry I think nothing is gonna happen to Sarah or Y/N. At least I hope, but Y/N is a smart girl." He said trying to make my worry go away but it didn't work. "I hope so." I said.

End of Louis pov

Sarah and I arrived at our dressing rooms and got dressed. Today was a special day because we had an extra show. I got dressed as Wendy and went looking for Cole. When I found him we ran to the show and acted like our lives depended on it. After the show I had some free time with Sarah. When Sarah came walking over I saw something was wrong. "Hey girl, what's wrong?" I asked her. "I feel a little sick. I think I'm going home." She said. "Oh I hope you will feel well soon. Go home but first call Richard so he knows." I said and got up. "Do you not mind?" She asked me. "No ofcourse not, I will just go eat and talk with the others. They seem fun too." I said and laughed at the end, she smiled at me. "Okay then I'm going, be carefull." She said and walked away with her phone in her hand. I found Will and the others and we had fun. At 2pm it was time to get back for the kids. Cole and I got dressed and played with the kids and took photo's. At 4pm I was done. "Goodbye Cole, see you tomorrow." I said and waved at him. I walked away and I thought I heard someone behind me so I turned around but didn't see anyone. I walked further and walked around the corner to the streets. Then I saw someone coming my way. I looked at the person but didn't recognize him. I walked further and after a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I saw something coming my way but before I knew it everything was black.

After what felt like hours, I woke up with a headache. I looked around and saw that I was in a van. I heard someone on the other side of the door and closed my eyes. I heard someone getting down on they're knees. "Hey princess, please wake up." I heard him say and recognized the voices. It was Adam. He got up and closed the door of the van, I heard a other door open and the van started. I heard some music coming from the front. I opened my eyes and looked for my bag, but couldn't find it. I searched for my phone and found it in my bra, thank god that Adam didn't look there. I opened my phone and saw a few missed calls from Sarah, Liam, Niall, Louis and an unknown number. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Daniëlle. I clicked on Louis name and called him. My phone rang once when he picked up. "Love! Where are you? We're all worried sick about you."He said and sounded really worried. "L-louis I-i don't know where I am. B-but I just woke up in a van when someone opened the door and started talking, I recognized the voice. It is A-adam." I whispered in the phone. "What!?" He screamed, I heard some other voices on the side and Louis explained. I started crying because I was scared of Adam what he was gonna do to me. "Love shh. We're gonna get you. Make sure your phone will be left on. So we can find your location." Louis said in a calming voice. "I will keep it with me, I had it in my bra and it was still there so I think Adam has learned some manners." I said then I felt the van slowing down. "Louis I need to hang up we're stopping." I said panicking. "Keep your head cool, Love. We will be there soon." He said and hung up.

Louis pov

We tried calling Y/N a few times when she didn't come home at 10pm. We waited a hour before we called her but she didn't answer. A hour or 2 later my phone went and I picked up immediately not caring to look who it was. "Louis." I heard Y/N saying. "Love! Where are you? We're all worried sick about you."I said and sounded really worried. "L-louis I-i don't know where I am. B-but I just woke up in a van when someone opened the door and started talking, I recognized the voice. It is A-adam." She whispered in the phone. "What!?" I screamed. I heard her start crying "Love shh. We're gonna get you. Make sure your phone will be left on. So we can find your location." I said in a calming voice. "I will keep it with me, I had it in my bra and it was still there so I think Adam has learned some manners." She said. "Louis I need to hang up we're stopping." She said and I could hear she was starting to panick. "Keep your head cool, Love. We will be there soon." I said and hung up. Liam took his phone and searched Y/N's location. After he found it we got in the car.

End of Louis pov

I layed down in the same position as first and closed my eyes just in time. The door opened and Adam walked inside and picked me up. I opened my eyes slightly and saw him walking to a little cabin in a forest. I closed my eyes. He opened the door and walked in a room and lied me on a bed, I think and he walked away. I opened my eyes and saw I was lying in a little bedroom. I looked around and saw a window. I got up and looked out the window. I saw  Adam locking the door and then he left in the van. I walked to the bedroom door and tried to open it, it worked. I walked in the livingroom and looked around. I saw some weapons on the counter. I took a knife and a gun to protect myself. I hope I don't need to use them. I tried the front door but ofcourse it was locked, I saw him locking it. I walked back in the bedroom and closed the door. I tried to open the window and he opened but it was a really small opening. I saw a chair standing next the window and got it. I climbed on the chair and out the window, I shoved the chair back to his place. And let myself fall on the ground. I locked the window from the outside and ran away. After running for a few minutes I saw a shadow walk towards me I hid behind a tree and saw that it was Adam. I held my breath, because I could tell he didn't see me. He walked past me just a few meters away from me. I stood there still for a few more minutes and then ran away again. But ofcourse I didn't look where I was going and I tripped. I felt a sharp pain go through my foot when I fell down, I let out a little scream but hard enough for Adam to hear me. I heard a angry scream coming from him. I got up and stumbled away. After a few minutes I could hear Adam coming closer. I saw some lights coming in my way and saw I reached the road. I tried running faster and it worked only causing more pain in my foot. When I reached the road I ran to the left hoping going the right way. I kept running and once I looked behind me and saw Adam coming running after me. I ran even faster I saw someone walking infront of me but the person was really far away. "HELP ME!" I screamed as hard as I could the person turned around, but walked further. I kept running but heard Adam coming really close. I made a stupid mistake to run in the forest again. I hid behind a big tree and stayed there for a few minutes catching my breath. I dared to look at my foot and saw that it was swollen. I ribbed my sleeve from my shirt off and wrapped it really tight around my foot, I tried moving it and it didn't hurt as bad as it first did. I stood up and the pain wasn't bad. I looked around me and a few meters infront of me I saw Adam looking around. I walked around the tree and walked as fast I could making no sound to the road. When I reached the road I heard Adam coming running to me, so I started to ran away. After running for a few minutes I saw a car coming my way so I walked to the middle of the road. The car stopped a few meters away from me and someone jumped out of it and came running my way. I saw it was Louis. When he reached me I collapsed in his arms and started crying. He got me up from the ground and I managed to stand straigth up. I turned around and saw Adam standing a few meters away from us holding a gun. Quickly I got the gun I took from him and pointed it at him. I just wanted to pull the trigger when I heard a bang. I heard someone scream in pain and I quickly turned around to see Louis lying on the ground. "NO!" I screamed and the tears fell down my face. Liam jumped out the car and got Louis. I turned around to face Adam and pointed the gun back at him. "You can shoot me, but it won't bring the boy back." He said and chuckled. "I hate you." I said and pulled the trigger. He fell down but I knew that I didn't kill him. I couldn't kill him.

Louis pov

Liam and I were driving around the place were we saw Y/N's location. I saw a girl running in the middle of the road and saw it was Y/N. Liam stopped the car and I jumped out of the car and ran to her. When I reached her she collapsed in my arms. I put her back on her feet and she stood up straight. She turned around and I looked the same way, I saw Adam standing there with a gun pointed at us. I saw Y/N getting a gun from behind her back and pointing it to Adam. I saw she was about to pull the trigger but I heard a loud bang and fell to the ground. I heard Y/N screaming "NO!" She screamed and turned around to look at me. I felt someone lift me up and that's when everything went black.

End of Louis pov

 I ran to the car and Liam started it. Liam drove as fast as he could to the hospital. I held Louis in my arms, crying my eyes out. When we arrived at the hospital, I ran inside with Liam behind me with Louis in his arms. A doctor took us in a room and called for help. Some nurses led me and Liam out of the room when they started the operation. A nurse looked at my foot and told me that it was bruised. She but on some bandages on my wounds and left. Liam was walking back and forth. After a hour or 2 a nurse came in the room with a worried look on her face. "Which one of you is the closed to Louis?" She asked, I wanted to say Liam but Liam was faster. "She is miss, Y/N is closer to Louis then me." He said I looked confused at him but he just nodded at me. "Well miss if you would follow me please." She said and I got up and followed her. We walked in Louis room but the curtains were closed. "I'm really sorry to tell you this but he is in a coma. If you want to go home you can and we will call you when he gets a little better, but you can stay here for as long as you want."She said to me and she looked really sorry. "Can he hear me when I talk to him?" I asked her. "Yes he can hear you but there is a change when he wakes up he won't remember any of it or he can't even remember you." She said. I started to cry. "I will leave you alone miss. When there is something you can ring this bell and when something changes with Louis you can ring this bell."She said and showed me a green and a red button. I nodded at her and she left the room. I opened the curtains and saw Louis lying there. His once beautifull pink lips were pale, his once tanned skin was pale too. I lied next to him and hugged him carefully and cried harder. After a few minutes of crying I stopped crying because there were no tears left to cry. I looked at his beautifull face and kissed his cheek. "I love you Louis, please wake up soon so I can tell you personally." I said and kissed his cheek again. I laid down beside him and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
8.2K 67 25
(I know it's in 1962 but she's gonna have a Walkman cause I need her too) Y/n Peters has known Scotty Smalls since she was in second grade, she's old...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
14.4K 136 11
****very infrequent updates....I have a rather busy life, and am writing this with out a clue as to what my plotline is which has me cringing. I am s...