Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED] On Ho...

By King_Kado131

"Dragon Ball Z" follows the adventures of Goku who, along with the Z Warriors, defends the Earth against evil... More

Somewhat of a Prologue
Keep Your Eye on The Birdy
4 EPISODES OF FILLER IN 4453 WORDS!
Saiyan Attack Part 1
Saiyan Attack Part 2
Sayian Attack Part 3
EVEN MORE FILLER!
Finally! Some Plot!
Namekian Bluegrass & Vegeta and Y/n's horrible discovery
Y/n and Vegeta Grand Adventure
The Sound of Pure Terror
Tokusentai Part 2
Tokusentai Part 3 and 4
Tokusentai Final
Y/n gets his wish... sorta...
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 1
Vs Genderbent Space Hitler Part 2
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 3
VS Genderbent Space Hitler Part 4
FriezaBall FighterZ
Filler Friendship!
The Adventures of Can't Say
Warning of The Past
Christmas Tree of Basically Non-Cannon!
Now that's Cool!
Cat Loves Food! Ye-Yea-Yeah-Yeah!
The Prodigal Bitch's Return
Android Party
[A/N]EXCUSE ME!?

POPO!

2.7K 72 103
By King_Kado131

Bulma: "The following is a Nonprofit fan-based parody based on a Fan-based parody."

Y/n in background: "BLUE WAIFU! PLEASE LOVE ME!"

Bulma: "Ugh... DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall G-"

Y/n in background: "PLEASE BLUE WAIFU! I BEG YOU!"

Bulma: "Dragonball GT! DragonBall Super and DragonBall Z ABRI-"

Y/n in background: "PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE! I'LL SIMP AWAY ALL THE MONEY I DON'T HAVE!"

Bulma: "ABRIDGED! are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, Akira Toriyama and Tea-

Y/n in background: "BBBUUULLLMMMAAHAHAAA!!"

Bulma: "TEAM FOUR STAR! PLEASE SUPPORT THE OFFICIAL RELE-!"

Y/n in Background: "BLUE WAIFU!?"

Bulma: "I Swear to God!"

*CLICK CLACK!*

Bulma in background: "I WILL NEVER JOIN YOUR STUPID HAREM YOU ORANGE BITCH!"

Y/n in background: "H-Huh? W-Whats that thi-"

*BANG!*

Y/n: "GAHAHAAA! WHY!?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Inside of the City's Wukong Hospital, Goka laid in a hospital bed with her friends and family members around her as she was covered from head to toe in bandages. Almost everyone stood around Goka, except Y/n, who was messing around poking all kinds of hospital stuff.

Master Roshi: "Hey there, Goka. How goes the recovery?"

Goka: "Well, the doctors say I should be in here for a couple of months, what with the crushed legs, shattered ribs, and the brain damage. And the brain damage. And the brain damage. Oh, hey Y/n. When did you get here?"

Y/n: "Man I don't even know, but this red stuff tastes good as shit!"

Krillin: "Uh, that's Goka's blood..."

Y/n: "......."

Y/n stayed silent for a moment as he stopped drink the blood for a moment, before he quickly went back to drinking the blood.

Y/n: "God Saiyan Blood tastes really good! No wonder they're all dead! Aw man! Now I really wanna eat her from the inside out!!"

Master Roshi: "HA!"

After saying that Y/n went back to eating Goka's blood while a doctor walked into the room.

Dr. Fieldgood: "Alright Miss.... San Gaaka? You have another visitor to see you."

Goka: "What? But all my friends are already here."

???: "Not all of them."

All of them then turned, only to see the oddly terrifying being of mass destruction known as Mr. Popo, seeing him caused Goka to start having a small panic attack.

Goka: "Uh... uh... uh... AAAHHH GET HIM AWAY FROM ME! AHHH! OH, GOD! OH, GOD!"

Oh did I say small Panic Attack? I mean a full fledge panic attack! Equipped with trying to run away. The nurses tried to hold her down, but this was difficult due to Goka's strength.

Nurse 1: "Hold her down!"

Nurse 2: "Careful, she's injured!"

Y/n: "I feel like I'm missing some context..."

Mr. Popo: "Holy shit is that Majin Buu?"

Y/n: "THE FUCK IS THAT!?"

《Majin Ball Z [ABRIDGED]》
Season 2 Episode 1...
Or just Episode 6?
The fuck's a Namek?

Dr. Fieldgood: "Well, we've finally been able to sedate her. Took us a while, we had to go through some alternative treatment."

Master Roshi: "Oh, really? What did you use?"

Dr. Fieldgood: "Something I found under the sink. I think it was... Clorox or something."

Goka: "*Currenty Foaming at the mouth quite vigorously*"

While Goka was dying again, Y/n was in the background drinking the rest of the bottle that sat next to Goka's soon to be corpse.

Y/n: "HOLY SHIT THIS TASTES HELLA GOOD TOO!"

Y/n yelled as he continued to drink the Clorox. Meanwhile Dr. Fieldgood began to leave.

Dr. Fieldgood: "Well, page me if you need me."

Mr. Popo: "Byyyye."

Master Roshi: "Oh, you're still here. Who are you anyway?"

Y/n: "And what exactly?"

Suddenly the white cat standing next to the two of them holding a kane then spoke.

Korin: "That's Mister Popo. He lives up on the lookout with Kami."

Master Roshi: ".... Did that cat just talk?"

Y/n: "I shouldn't have drank all that weird stuff... or should I drink more?"

Mr. Popo: "Alright. Everyone listen up if you want to get those other useless maggots back."

Krillin: "You mean, you can get our friends back?"

Mr. Popo: "Shut up, maggot!"

Krillen: "*visibly terrified* Yes, sir!"

Mr. Popo: "As I was saying, the only hope to get your friends back is to use the Dragon Balls on Kami's home planet: Namek."

Bulma: "Namek? That's not a planet I've ever heard of."

Mr. Popo: "Oh, look at that. A woman who doesn't know any better. What are the odds?"

Krillin: "To be fair, Mr. Popo, until recently, I've never heard of that planet either."

Y/n: "Simp."

Krillin: "A- ga- god... dammit, I walked right into that one..."

Mr. Popo: "Anyway, I'm the only one who knows where Kami's old ship is. And the only one with the transportation to get you there, and this is a carpet made for two."

Bulma: "Well, I think the only way to fairly decide on this is to have a democratic vo-"

Krillin: "Bulma."

Master Roshi: "Bulma."

Korin: "Bulma."

Gohan: "Bulma."

Yajirobe: "Bulma."

OX King: "Yoooohooo. Bulma."

Goka: "*Incoherent Gargling*"

Y/n: "SACRIFICE THE BLUE WAIFU!"

Bulma quickly started stammering trying her best to avoid going alone with Mr. Popo when she remembered something.

Bulma: "Okay, um... uh... Oh, ha! We don't need your help! I've got right here a remote control to one of the crashed Saiyan ships!"

Y/n: "Ummm... Bulma?"

Bulma: "What?... don't tell me..."

《Flashback》

Y/n: "WEEEHEHEEEE! THIS THING IS SO MUCH FUN!!"

Flying through air with super speed was Y/n inside of a Saiyan Pod taking if for a joy ride... when suddenly...

Y/n: "Hey is that a mountain? Wait it looks more like a plate-"

*BOOOOM!*

《Flashback Over》

Bulma: "YOU CRASHED IT!?"

Y/n: "I was all out of things to watch in TV and bbbooorrreeeddd..."

Mr. Popo: "Well, well, well. Look who just ran out of options."

Master Roshi: "Dammit, Bulma. Stop being such a scaredy-cat and get on the carpet with the scary genie."

Bulma: "I swear to God, if anything happens to me while I'm gone, I'm kicking Krillin's ass!"

Y/n: "ALREADY DONE!"

Krillin: "Wait wha-"

*THWACK!*

Krillin: "GAHAHAAAA!"

*DING!*

[Krillin Owned Counter: 11]

Mr. Popo: "Oh, you and I are going to get along just fine."

Mr. Popo said menacingly before he teleported away with Bulma on his magic carpet. Now in a dark hill filled grassland, Mr. Popo and Bulma sat on his magic carpet.

Mr. Popo: "Alright, here we are. Yunzabit Heights."

Bulma: "Wait a sec... how did we make it here so fast? This is the other side of the planet!"

Mr. Popo: "Yep, this carpet gets about ten thousand miles to the soul."

Bulma: "What?"

MR. Popo: "The gallon."

Bulma: "But... if you can make it to the other side of the planet so fast, why didn't you help Goka get to the Saiyans when she arrived on Earth?"

Mr. Popo: "I was preoccupied."

《Flashback》

Goka: "Mister Popo! I need your carpet to get to my friends as quickly as possible!"

Mr. Popo: "Makin' toast!"

Goka: "Aw, fine! Nimbus!"

*DING!*

Mr. Popo: "Butterin' toast!"

《Flashback over》

Mr. Popo and Bulma now Bulma infront of an odd ship covered in a mass of greenery.

Mr. Popo: "Here it is; Kami's ship."

Bulma: "It's old and covered in moss!"

Mr. Popo: "I know. Fits, doesn't it? Now, get in."

Bulma: "But, how do we-?"

Mr. Popo: "Popo!"

Mr. Popo said, causing the ship to quickly open.

Bulma: "Oh, wow! Your name opens the ship?"

Mr. Popo: "Popo!"

Popo said once again, causing the two of them to get lifted into the ship.

Bulma: "And it closes it, too."

Mr. Popo: "POPO!"

The ship then quickly flying into outer space with beyond extreme speed, heading all the way to Jupiter in a few seconds.

Bulma: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"

Mr. Popo: No. It just knows better. Welcome to Jupiter."

Bulma: "My God, we're so far into space! In such a short amount of time! This is wonderful, Mr. Popo! We can finally save our friends! This is terrific! This is-"

Mr. Popo: "POOOOPOOOOOO!"

Bulma: "AAAAAAAAHHH!"

《TIMESKIP》

Bulma: "And we went to Jupiter in just a couple of seconds! We'll be at Namek in no time! And even better, Popo could be our pilot!"

Krillin: "Oh, dear God!"

Mr. Popo: "No."

Krillin: "Oh, thank God!"

Bulma: "But... Why aren't yo-"

Mr. Popo: "If I was going to do it myself, why would I need you? See you when you get back... except... this season... you."

Mr. Popo said as he turned towards Krillin with a menacing aura around himself.

Krillin: "Heh... Whaddya think he means by that? Heh..."

.......

Y/n: "EXPLOSIVE PENETRATION!!!"

Krillin: "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?"

Mr. Popo: "Explosive Penetration indeed."

The two of them said as making Krillin worry even more, while another conversation quickly started, with a brand new character who had been mention before, but not introduced until now. Gohan's... other mother... Chi-Chi!

Chi-Chi: "Well, all I know is that my little boy isn't going anywhere."

Gohan: "Actually... Mom, I'm going to Namek."

Chi-Chi: "As!... I!... said!... my little boy... isn't going anywhere!"

Gohan: "But Mom! Piccolo died for me! It's my responsibility!"

Chi-Chi: "Gohan, I am your mother! And as your mother, you will listen to me, and you will do as I say!"

Gohan: "But that's no-"

Chi-Chi: "Did you carry around a baby in you for nine months, with a woman who literally thought you had Cinna-Buns hidden in your shirt?!"

Gohan: "No, but neither did you!"

Chi-Chi: "Thats right! But now you are going to lay in this hospital bed! Recover like a normal boy! And then, you're going right back to your advanced trig classes, AND THAT IS THE LAST WE WILL SPEAK OF IT!"

Gohan began growling and was about to say something, when suddenly a familar orange hand landed in Gohan's shoulder, making him calm down a bit in confusion as he looked up, only to see Y/n giving a thumbs up with a cocky smile on his face. Y/n then quickly slid over to Chi-Chi, quickly wrapping his arm around her waist much to her suprise and confusion.

Y/n: "Hello there! You must be Chi-Chi. The beautiful second mother of this unbridled ball of rage that is ready to snap at any moment. I must say, you are much more stunning in person then I've ever thought of. Your skin is fairer then that of a princess and your eyes shine like the Moon and stars in the clearest of night skys!"

Y/n suddenly said making Chi-Chi blush suprising everyone with the Orange Alien's sudden smooth talking.

Chi-Chi: "W-Wha?"

Y/n: "I know you are in pain. A very stupid Wife that doesn't seem to mind you or your son at all, god knows how pent up you must be?"

Chi-Chi: "W-Well it has been a while..."

Y/n: "Then how about we make a deal?"

Y/n said before he began whispering into Chi-Chi's ear, making her blush a very deep red, causing Y/n to smile before she spoke up.

Chi-Chi: "A-Alright then! Gohan you can go!"

Gohan: "Woah seriously!?"

Chi-Chi: "Yup! Stay safe and make sure you stay with Y/n and all times!"

Chi-Chi suddenly said before she dashed out of the hospital with a giant blush still on her face much to everyone's amazement.

Gohan: "Holy crap, Y/n! What did you say!"

Krillin: "Yeah! Chi-Chi's stubborn as hell! How'd you make her let Gohan go with us?"

Y/n: "Let's just say, I used a little Majin Magic."

Y/n said with a wink, confusing everyone for a moment.

Gohan: "Wha-"

Y/n: "I'm gonna fuck your mom."

Gohan: "WHAT!?"

Y/n: "TILL SHE CAN'T MOVE!!!"

Bulma: "Well, uh... better get started on that ship!"

Gohan: "Please hurry..."

《Timeskip》

Rex: [And in ten days, the remaining warriors were recovered and ready to set out to Namek.]

Bulma, Krillin and Master Roshi stood infront of the newy revamped ship waiting for their comrades.

Krillin: "So, you sure this thing's ready to fly?"

Bulma: "Yep! I've gotten everything worked out. Well, except for one thing... We couldn't fix the translator for the toilet."

Toilet: "Ich bin gefüllt mit pisswasser!"

Master Roshi: "Hey, I think I see their car."

Master Rosh said as he saw a familiar car flying over towards them and the ship... only to be suprised by what they saw.

Krillin: "Hey Gohan, how are yo-"

Krillin suddenly cut himself off when he noticed that Gohan now had a bowl cut and was blushing in embarrassment.

Krillin: "OH, MY GOD! What happened to your head? You look like a young Moe Howard."

Gohan: "Well look who's talking, Curly!"

Krillin: "Why, I oughta-!"

Bulma: "Clam it, chowderheads, we gotta get going! Now where the hell is Y/n?"

Y/n: "OH I'M RIGHT HERE BLUE WAIFU!"

Bulma: "Well then what are you wa-"

Bulma began to yelled only to cut herself off when Y/n appeared wearing brand new attire, and somewhat different form.

Y/n: "Pretty Cool, huh? Now! Let's go to space!"

Y/n yelled happily as he jumped into the ship with extreme speed, followed by Gohan, Krillin and Bulma.

Gohan: "Bye everybody!"

Chi-Chi: "Now Gohan, don't make any friends with any questionable strangers! That includes you, Krillin!"

Chi-Chi said before the three of them went into the ship. Gohan and Krillin walked around a bit with their stuff in their arms while Bulma went to the front of the ship and Y/n was running around with excitment on his face.

Krillin: "So Bulma, where do I put my stuff?"

Bulma: "Sit down, strap in, and shut up!"

Krillin: "Uh, alright. So Gohan, how much stuff did you bring?"

Gohan: "Well, Mom packed my bags, so there's a lot in there."

Krillin: "Well, you know what they say, "Always be prepared." Hey, what'd you bring Y/n?"

Y/n: "Nothin important."

Y/n said as pulled a full TV out of his Gum like orange body along with a mass of Tapes. Krillin picked up one of the Tapes and observed it for a moment only for his eyes to widen a bit.

Krillin: "Is this all porn?"

Y/n: "Wat's Dat?"

Bulma: Popo.

As soon as Bulma said this the Ship quicky  shot into outer space with unimaginable speeds.

Krillin & Gohan: "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Y/n: "WEEEEEEHAHAA! SO MUCH FUN! POPO! POPO! POPO!!!"

Y/n yelled over and over making the ship fly even faster and faster going at speeds even Bulma wasn't used to causing her to start screaming aswell as the ship dashed through the stars.

Welp! This stories back for Season 2!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 450 35
Status: COMPLETED This DBZ x Reader takes place in a time line where planet Vegeta was never destroyed! After serving under the tyrant Frieza for...
183K 5.7K 49
(PLEASE REREAD THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVE READ IT PRIOR TO 2017) Vegeta x Reader fanfiction starts when Vegeta comes to Earth with Nappa and I am so sorr...
330K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
8.7K 182 12
Right before Kagome turns fifteen and meets Inuyasha and the gang, she went to go see her cousin Bulma when she is twelve years old. There she meets...