Lestrade Academy

By LeahKillem

Lestrade Academy consists of two parts with a high fence in between that seperates girls from boys. Each part... More

1. News
2. Last Week
3. Lestrade High
4. Distraction
5. Bruises
6. One More Day
7. Another Strange Event
8. Hospital
9. Unbruised
10. Mpuah
11. Cling
12. Possessive
13. Lovebirds
14. Family
15. Realization
16. Daters
17. STHAL
18. Talks
19. Sabrina
20. Lucid
21. Troubles
22. Reunion
23. What They Told Sabrina
24. Moderny
25. Paradise
26. Unexpected
27. Mess
28. Wanted
30. I Love You
31. Numby
32.Cleared
33. Upcoming
34. Storm
35.Unravel
36. Hidden
37. Lost 'n Gone
38. NewsMan
39. End of Some
40. End of All
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!!!

29. Unlocked

38 5 0
By LeahKillem

Chapter 29 :

Unlocked

|

|

Terry, said the voice, My name's Terry.

Luck was the kind of power I've never had. My Escort could be whoever, from Clary to that nerd that always sits alone at lunch. But no, of course, my Escort had to be the most popular bitch in Lestrade Academy, Terry Blocks.

Terry? I asked, just to be sure I was one of the most unhappy persons right now, Terry Blocks?

Yes, Terry Blocks, she said, Now mind telling me what the hell is happening?

I sighed, Terry, right now I'm using telepathy to talk to you. I am in the school of girls' side. Come to the study of Mrs. Shoo, right now.

Why? She asked.

So we can talk in person. Mrs. Shoo's here, too, along with Mr. Rockets, the principal of boys' side. Be quick. And if you won't be able to talk to me, don't worry, that's my power, not yours. See you as soon as you get here.

With that, I opened my eyes to see Nick and Matthew staring at me. But Mrs. Shoo and Mr. Rockets were nowhere to be found.

"Are you finished?" I asked Nick.

He nodded, "Was done a few minutes ago. Are you?"

"Yea, she'll be here. Who is yours?"

He grinned, "Thomas. Who is yours?"

Thomas. His hot friend. Why couldn't I have my friend as an Escort?

I frowned, "Remember the girl that flirted with you and then told Mrs. Shoo that we dated?" I stopped talking until he nodded, "Terry it is."

His eyes widen, "She's your Escort?"

"Guess so."

He smirked, "I'm trying really hard not to laugh right now."

I smacked his arm playfully, "Months dating and I just found out you're a jerk. Did you tell Thomas to come here?"

He nodded, "Of course, ma'am."

"So did I, they'll be here soon," I said before turning to Matthew, acknowledging that neither of the principals were here, "Where are Mr. Rockets and Mrs. Shoo?"

"Called from the high," he replied.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "High where?"

"They're not the owners of the school. More like guardians. Owners sometimes call for them to talk about the situation at schools and all."

"Who are they?" I asked next.

"Two men and two women, each has one of the four main elements. They own everything in this academy."

"How long have we been in... Trance?" Nick asked.

"Almost an hour."

"An hour?" Nick and I asked in unison. I looked down at my cell phone to see it was actually a half past 9 already.

He nodded and we heard a knock on the door. Guess we'll have to deal with two amazed teenagers then. We quickly left the training hall and closed the hidden door, walking to the entrance. I inhaled deeply before slowly touching the cold metalic doorknob and twisting it. I burst the door open and saw two teenagers there, Terry and Thomas.

"You?" they asked in unison. Terry staring at me while Thomas stared at Nick.

"Hi," I said, "Come in."

Oh God, could this get any worse?

As soon as we seated the two of the wide-eyed them, I started talking, "Long story short, this world is not the only one. There's another world calles Thella, where people look just like us, but their kind is called Silva. Each Silva has an own soul, own power. It can be controlling water or mind or any other thing. Anything really.

"Vladimir Lestrade owned all of the powers in the world and was the creator of this school. There is a war on Thella that started a few decades ago. Silva children were sent to Earth in order to protect them and Lestrade created this academy for them. Everyone in this academy including Nick, me and the two of you as well as the teachers are Silvas.

"Each Silva has a soulmate. When they meet, they lose their powers, they're even weaker that the average human, but if you seperate them, it might lead to death. That is basically the reason girls and boys are seperated. But there's this special couple called Stir Couple. Nick and I, basically. We, instead of losing powers, gain them. We own all the powers in the world like Lestrade when together. We are the only Silvas able to go back to Thella.

"Escorts are also soulmates, Escorts of the Stir Couple have the kind of power that helps Stir Couple to go back to our world, Thella. You two are our Escorts and you are soulmates. We still have to find out how to get us to the Thella, though. Because Silvas are dying back there in the world all the time and sending us back is the only way to stop the war and save our kind."

Was I too harsh about it? Should I have told it calmer and more slowly? Probably, but I'm glad we're done about it and even gladder no one has interrupted me so far.

Thomas and Terry gaped at us, with their jaws dropped, they stared at us like crazy.

"Is this a prank?" Terry asked, "Are there cameras?"

I shook my head, "No, Terry. Haven't you noticed anything strange happening?"

"Prove it," Thomas said, "Prove all you said."

Nick and I exchanged looks.

"There is a training hall," I said, returning my gaze back to Thomas amd Terry, "Big hall where everyone trains who finds out about their powers. Follow us," I said, going to the hidden door. Revealing it, I went inside and switched the lights on. Bulbs started lighting up one after another as usual and soon the whole hall was seen

"This," I said, gesturing towards the candles on the floor, "is where we meditated to connect to you. We didn't know who werw our Escorts, so we called by telepathy."

"Any more proofs?" Thomas said, "This hall isn't actually a proof."

I rolled my eyes, "Nick," I said and he nodded, knowing what I meant, "Water."

We reached our hands out towards the small pool in the corner and made the water to slide up into the thin air. We made it slowly move to us. It made a small pattern and then we returned it back. Next we reached towards the candles and made the flames rise us to the ceiling before they returned back to normality.

Terry and Thomas gaped at us once more. It took probably 10 or 15 minutes to calm them down, but eventually, they came out of the state of denial.

We decided to split up for a while, to give them time to take it all in, because it was a hell of a lot to find out in one night. We decided to meet back in that study next night at 8PM.

"You know," said Nick as we left the building, cold breeze of air washing over our skin, giving us goosbumps and making us to hug our jackets closer, "I miss old times."

I looked at him with confused expression, "What old times?"

He smiled at me with the kind of smile that was making my heart race and my breath stop, "When we had to sneak out every night to meet. Secretly hiding behind the wall and then resting under the clear sky. Geez, I sound sappy."

I laughed, dropping my head dowm before lifting it again and looking at him, "We can pretend like no one knows we're dating. Nick, that's a great idea! One night, full of excitement and adrenaline. One night of forgetting about all the crap of Silvas; one night of complete carefree."

He grinned at me happily as he took my hand in his. My hand that was freezing a second ago immediately went warm. Nick pulled me by it and made me to run down the front stairs of school and then to the boys' side. We laughed while running, feeling as if anything was possible and in that moment, I knew it was.

As we opened the heavy gates to the boys' side, Nick held them for me. I ran in, waiting for him to close the gates and follow. Together, we ran to the back of the buildings and behind the brick wall. Smirking at me, Nick gently pushed me against the wall, his hands on my waist and my arms on his shoulders, connecting behind his neck. I was grinning widely, unable to stop it as he slowly lowered his face closer to mine, not taking his eyes off of mine for a second. At the very moment before our lips connected his eyes drifted down to my lips, then he looked back in my eyes before closing them completely and closing all the space between us.

As soon as our lips collided I hugged him the closest I could and he pulled me closer to him so that there wasn't an inch of our bodies apart. The kiss was gentle, but hungry. His tongue touched my lips and I opened the entrance for him, which he immediately took. His sweetest taste filled my whole body and I pulled him even closer, if that was even possible. I think we'd stay like that forever if our nature didn't have that terrible need of oxygen. We were soulmates, right? Why couldn't one of our priviligies be the skills of kissing forever? I'd use that.

Breathing heavily, I didn't open my eyes until a few seconds passed after we broke away. His scent was all over my veins and his taste never left me.

"I love you," he whispered, his eyes closing for a second before he gazed at me with a happy glint.

I smiled at him, "I love you, too."

Rarely in my life do I have those seconds of thinking wisdom. Sometimes I just sit there and think, what is the point of life? Where is the real sense in Earth? I was never suicidal, but I always wondered why would I stay alive. Just what exactly is holding me? I don't want to die. Why? Is it an animal instict? Where did it even come from? What exactly was worth it? At the end of the day I'd just get tired of thinking and would settle on the thought that I'd understand it when the right time came. And I've been right. I got this flash of wonderful clarity. Standing between the arms of my love and staring in the eyes of my love, I understood. No, love is not the right thing. Love is just a little chapter of it. The whole thing itself contains all of these emotions: love, hatred, disappointment, happiness... It's all around us and we have no idea. I understood. I understood that life is not only what we see. The best and the most magical things in the world are invisible. Answer to all of my questions doesn't exist. We want to live not because we're scared to hurt anyone, or maybe some people think happiness is holding us. No, that's not true. We are alive because we make the world. World itself is just a waste of space. Living life makes the world. We keep living because of all the pain, all the loss, all the disappointment and all the broken hearts. Because this is what makes us feel alive. Heart is not a glass, for God's sake, to be broken and then never fixed, left useless. When the egg cracks, we know there is life on the inside. When the egg breaks, we see the little wingy creature crawl out; a creature so alive. Our heart is just like the egg; breaking it doesn't make it useless, but vice versa, it's a clarity of life.

***

Second night we met again. Matthew led us inside the study and I found no one was there. Well, I guess the owners took their time.

"Where are the principals?" Thomas asked when he and Terry finally arrived.

I smirked with knowing expression, "Owners of the school called to talk. I don't know what's that all about, but whatever."

"Guys we know it's a lot to take in all at once," Nick spoke for the first time since they got here, "But no worrying."

I rolled my eyes, "And there's something I should tell. So yesterday I was lying on my bed shen I heard a loud noise, like something really heavy just fell down. I found an ancient wooden necklace on the floor. What do you think it can be?"

"Was it heavy?" Matthew asked.

"Not at all. Lightweight as feather."

"Where could it come from?" Nick asked, "Do you think..." his voice trailed off as his eyes widen in realization.

"No," I said, understanding his thoughts as my own eyes widen, "It can't be..."

"But what if?"

"Seriously? Why would it?"

"What are you talking about?" Terry asked, "We're not soulmated to you to understand."

Nick turned around, his back facing me as he spoke to other three, "What if the sound was so heavy because it fell from a long distance? What if it was sent from Thella?"

"But why?" I asked, standing next to him. They didn't know what we needed or what we were doing, did they? Could they see us? What if they did? This whole situation is really sick!

"Maybe they can see us," Nick voiced my thoughts. Perks of having a soulmate - too lazy to talk? No worries, your soulmate will do it for you!

"And if that unreal theory is true," I said, "What would they send? They know we've found our Escorts and are soon going to find out how to get back to Thella. What would they send?"

Nick looked at me with knowing eyes while Terry and Thomas just gaped at me like idiots and Matthew just stood there, thinking.

"Come on, guys! What would they send? A help! Of course, this is obvious! That necklace is a key to Thella."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 825 49
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
11.7K 390 32
Valentina enters Arbourne School, an elite English boarding academy, with a plan-befriend everyone, fit in, and rule the school. The only thing stand...
154 14 21
An academy for future alphas and wolf royalty. What could go wrong?