❣︎𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑌𝑒𝑡 𝑆𝑙�...

By dwightkshrutefr

Don't you hate it when your brother's best friend is hot and Josh Richards? Yeah? Welcome to Nessa Barrett's... More

| Disclaimer |
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| Cast |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| Change |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 : Wedding Day |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| A/N |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
| 35 |
| 36 |
| 37 |
| 38 |
| 39 |
| 40 |
| 41 |
| A/N |
| 42 |
| 43 |
| 44 |
| 45 |
| 46 |
| 47 |
New Story
| Bonus : 1 |
| Bonus : 2 |

| 16 |

4K 57 11
By dwightkshrutefr

I WAKE UP to the sound of Lucas yelling at someone but I couldn't tell who, since Luke didn't give the other person a chance to explain.

I quietly crept down the stairs enough to see who the guy was. It was Josh.

What could he have done to make Luke so mad?

A week and a half ago we were down stairs eating Chinese takeout together and laughing.

Now he was furious. I thought Josh had changed crazy. He came to class late, he had a different girl on his lap every day.

Yes that broke my heart, over and over again. But that would make me a hypocrite, wouldn't it?

Lucas finally stopped rambling and talked in a way I would understand his words.

"That's like the 7th women you've slept with this week!" He yelled.

I could feel my eyes start to water up, but I quickly tried stopping.

"Would you be quiet what if someone hears?" I hear Josh finally talk.

"My parents aren't home," Luke replies.

"Nessa," Josh says quietly.

"Oh yeah, let's talk about my sister. Who you so called were crazy about? And now you sleep with other girls! What the hell is wrong with you!" Luke yells.

"I've been busy with work and I just need distractions from—" he stopped mid sentence.

Lately, everything became crazy. It was our senior year and we were all being crazy talked about.

Josh is taking over his dad's company Richards Enterprises and Luke was going to take over my dad's company Barrett Partnership.

Me on the other hand wasn't being rushed. Our school didn't find this too shocking and neither did I, since we all new that Josh and Luke would take over their dad's billion dollar companies.

We were always spoilt with things provided to us and now it was like Luke was growing up without me. Even though he was only 47 seconds older.

"Look Josh, I get it, you need a wing women for all your dad's events, but why not just ask Ness or something?" Lucas asks.

"No, no, no, no, no! I'm not asking Ness," he says.

Why couldn't he ask me?

"Why not?" Luke asks my question.

"Because, she would say no, plus if I do go with Ness, they all are gonna think it's serious since our dad's are friends and she actually has a social status other than all the other randoms I bring to the events." He says.

He did have a point. The media always found a way to connect weird dots together and If Josh and I were seen together, they'd think we are on our honeymoon.

I stood leaning to much that it caused a creak sound. That caused Josh and Luke to look at the stairs but I ran quickly to my room. I got in the bathroom and turned on the shower as I pretended it was on.

"Hey Ness, when did you wake up?" Luke asks from the other side of the door.

I pretended to not hear to emphasize the fact that I was in the shower.

I leaned my ear to the door and heard Luke speak to Josh.

"She didn't hear it," he said to Josh.

Josh sighs.

"Look, I won't stop bringing different girls, I need distractions," he said to my brother.

"Your hurting Nessa," Luke says.

"I don't want to hurt her," he says.

They both head downstairs and I step into the shower.

As I finish getting ready, I head downstairs in a casual outfit.

"Uh Ness, we are going to brunch at the beach house with the Richards, so you ready?" He asks. Josh was no where in sight, so I guessed he went there already.

I looked down to my high waisted, ripped light denim jeans matched with a black crop top and white airforces.

"Yeah I'm good, where are mom and dad?" I ask.

"They has a early morning interview so they went there straight from there." He responds and I nod.

"Okay, so lets go?" I ask and he nods.

He grabs the car keys and starts driving. After a long yet fun car ride, we finally made it and we enter the Richards' beach house to see the parents all laughing and Josh with a girl.

So much for a family brunch.

"Hey kids!" My mom said.

"Hey mom, how are you all this fine and divine morning?" I ask in a formal tone, mocking people that I meet quiet often.

"Very well miss," Josh's dad says continuing the joke. We all tried to control our laughter but it soon let out and we all laughed.

After brunch, the parents offered that the kids go to the beach beside us as they simply talked.

We all head there.

Me and Luke went in the water, only enough so our clothes don't get wet. As we had fun splashing some water on each other and throwing sand, I could see Josh and his chick just sitting on a few chairs in the sand.

I could see her mouth moving and he was just on his phone.

They did it.

"Ness," Luke says breaking me out of my stare.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"I'm sorry for him being this way," he says.

"It's fine," I quietly whisper looking down to my feet in the beautiful ocean.

"Wanna make him feel sad?" Luke asks.

"What?" I say showing a confused look.

"Follow my lead," he says.

He pulls my arm from the water and to the sand.

He starts throwing sand at me and I scream in return as I didn't expect him to do so.

After the longest time, I called truce and went closer to him.

"How is this supposed to make him sad?" I ask.

"Well he is jealous of course," he says.

"He wants to be here with you, having fun but he is stuck with her." He says and I nod.

"Thanks Luke," I say and he smiles.

"You know I love you," I say and he pulls me in a hug.

I quickly take that as a chance to throw sand on him as he pulled me in a hug.

"Oh I am so getting you back for that," he says as he pulls me in.

I quickly run away from him.

I try running not looking back but that is scary so I run while looking at him, while he is running really fast.

As I see him super close to me, I look ahead of me to run faster but bump into Josh.

"Oh sorry," I say almost falling.

But I don't since Josh catches me in his arms.

"Follow my lead," he says.

He picks me up and slings me on his shoulder as he runs.

"Josh— put— me— down!" I say in between laughs.

"No can do princess," he says as we pass the parents.

"Josh, Nessa? What is going on?" Josh's mom asks us.

"Can't explain now mom!" Josh yells as we enter the house.

"Luke Stop chasing them, give them some privacy!" My mom yells and I blush.

Josh looks at me after that comment and smirks to see me blushing.

We make it into a room and quickly hide in a closet. He finally removed me from his shoulder and puts me in front of him, not letting go.

His hands trail from my arms to my waist as he towers against me and my breath hitches.

"Ness," he says and I nod.

He moves his mouth closer to my ear and suddenly I get really nervous.

"Don't make a sound," he says.

I roll my eyes and he starts laughing.

We hear Lucas but Josh still doesn't stop laughing. I can't be caught!

I pull Josh in for a kiss and I can tell he is shocked. He is quick to kiss me back and tightens his grip on my waist as I grip his neck and soon move my hands to his hair.

He deepens the kiss and smiles against my lips but I finally hear Lucas give up on looking for us and goes down.

I pull away from Josh and his smiles changes into a unreadable look.

"Why'd you pull away?" He asks.

"Well Lucas left," I say.

"So you only kissed me because Luke was there?" He asks.

"Well you weren't shutting up, so—" I say but get interrupted.

"Oh the things you do to me Ness," he says as he grabs my hand and pulls me out of the closet.

"Please don't take me downstairs," I say clearly scared of Lucas.

"Don't kiss me next time," he says.

He leans his towering body to meet my face. "I won't let you pull away next time." He says and he grabs me hand.

"No Josh please, I can't go downstairs." I say.

"Don't worry," he says.

He takes me to the back exit and Lucas sees us.

We get into his car before Lucas can catch up to us and he laughs.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"I don't know but we have to hide you for a while, so your mine till then," he says and I try to face the window to hide my face which was crazy blushing.

••a/n••

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating but for that, I hope you enjoy this longer chapter! Let me know what you thought about it!

Q.O.T.D. ~ favourite character from this story? Other than Josh and Ness, mine would probably be either Lucas or Jenna.

Vote and Comment!

Luv ya ;)
       ~dwightkshrutefr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 310 14
Eight weeks, two people, one fling, no feelings. That was deal they both made on the Matthews and Hunter's vacation. To do anything they want, anyti...
546K 15.6K 46
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏' 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏...
46.2K 987 10
Elaina is teaching swimming lessons to a little boy named Lukas when she discovers that he is the son of Chris Evans. When Chris approaches Elaina to...
3K 178 14
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙ A school full of lies, rumors and drama, not knowing what is real and what is not. Only one way to know the truth, Find out you...