His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

"Good Team!"

3.3K 165 4
By Marie_Curia

"A good man wants you to shine, to be your amazing self. A good man loves to show off his happy, intelligent, amazing, powerful woman and she realizes it! That's how they become a good team together!"

~some hours later, too late at night, palace~

Diana's pov

I open my eyes and sit up quite panicked trying to catch up my breath again!

I listen to my own heartbeat fast and strong and feel my body cold while I am shaking and Destiny groans in understanding.

I look around me the dark room and I sigh relieved realizing that Daniel is still sleeping and place my hands above my heart that hasn't stop beating like crazy yet and it's almost painful.

I saw Grayson in my dream again... In fact it wasn't a dream, it was the usual nightmare, I saw again how he died in my hands and I am surprised that this time I am not having a panic attack like most of the times or I am not screaming and crying.

I never managed to act so... 'Calmly'! When it comes to Gray I am getting crazy and when I was back at my pack I was waking up almost everyone with my screams.

I am not so scared when I see my parents trying to kill me or how I was shot one year ago but when I see Gray I can't calm down, I think I am passing though it again in reality and I am freaking out but now...

What was that?

I am just frustrated too much and in less tension than any other time!

"Maybe Daniel's presence is helping or... Your father's words instinctually worked and you managed to handle your fear even unconsciously..." Destiny whispers thoughtfully and I nod after I precede her words.

Well, maybe... This is logical, I mean both of her explanations make perfect sense and probably it's a combination of them.

Daniel is really changing me, the more time I spend with him the more I am softening and relaxing even if sometimes I am getting crazy from jealously and possessiveness not to mention anger when he does things behind my back.

Okay, I know, I am an idiot!

I should try to take it even slower but I can't and also I am overreacting for no reason because he gives me no right or proof to doubt him that much but that's how I feel!

We are making progress, this is something I can't deny and Daniel is mostly the one that works and tries for it, he is stepping back almost all the time and I can feel he is worried about me, he has lots of weight on his shoulders and I am not helping so much when I say I will respect him and then I change my mind. He is patient with me even though he has so many things in his mind but I am not and I don't have so many things to do, well no!

I have nothing to do here! If you put aside the fact that I am training my fighters again then there is nothing else useful I do!

Maybe this is why I am getting crazy all the time, I have so much energy that I don't know where to release it and this is why Daniel is my main target all the time!

It's like I am pleased and unpleased with him at the same time, this is so insane!

"Maybe you should ask from him to give you something more to do! He knows that you are good, he told you that gradually he is going to help you get familiar with everything. If you feel so ready then ask him from now!" Destiny says smiling and I nod weakly.

She is right, again!

I will talk to him tomorrow morning, I can't wait more...

And now back to my dream-nightmare!

Why did this have to happen right now?

Is Gray mad at me, I mean I am betraying him, right?

"NO!" Destiny roars making me close my eyes and lay down on the bed again with my hands still on my chest.

"Diana, why are you doing this? You are not betraying him and we know it!" she continues and I bite my lower lip nervously.

Aren't I?

He loved me, he did things I had never imagined that someone could do for me, well okay and Gideon but Grayson was not a werewolf, he was a common human and still he was strong enough to fight for me, win my trust and help me get better! He didn't reject me, he loved me more than anything and I owe him because if I didn't have him then I am not sure I would have been here. He is the one that gave me the reason and the strength I needed to continue! He healed my wounds made from Daniel and now...

"Daniel is doing the exact same thing Grayson did!" Destiny states again interrupting my thoughts and I pull my hands on my face in frustration.

The truth is that he is really healing my wounds but not only those that are made of Grayson's loss... He is also healing the wounds he caused and they opened again when Grayson died!

His change is affecting my heart, the bond is helping me, it's like I am getting stronger than I was before and he is the main reason for this! He made my heart beat again, he somehow makes me have hopes for a life full of love in the erotic way.

And...

I feel wanted although I am still too insecure as a woman when it comes to him and me! When we kiss for example I can feel the effect I have on him, he is not trying to hide it, he gets more expressive and this is helping me somehow. I know that I have too much work to do in order to be fine with who I am as I am still trying to convince myself that I could be enough for him but the moments we are so close I feel enough!

This is a good start, I guess...

If we continue like this!

"You are unbelievable! You are never pleased!" she growls rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Why have you changed that much? I can't understand you! You were so against him, you... Why are you taking his side all the time? Where the hell is your pride?" I ask her unable to hold back for more.

"My pride is here and you know it! It's you that lose it sometimes because you are unable to hold back and I don't blame you! I am not..."

"Destiny, I..."

"SHUT UP! I am talking now! You asked me and I am replying!" she growls cutting me off.

"I am taking nobody's side, I am trying to be logical here! He asks for one chance in his way and I want to be fair! He saved our ass, he is trying and you have already admitted it and you know just like I do that things are not simple anymore! He needs us, we are necessary for him because without us he can't be stable again! I am not telling you that we are going to accept him in the end if he doesn't prove us for good that he has changed but let's be realistic and patient here! You and I are not the same personalities we were some years ago, we are not weak Diana and we won't accept him if we don't want to! We can make it without him but he can't without us! I am not feeling sorry for him as you see, he takes what he deserves, he has to work for us and I am not stepping back so just accept it and wait! For Luna's sake! Where is your logical way of thinking?" she continues and I shake my head in desperation.

I think she just killed me, she won!

"You know..." I start and she relaxes a bit ready to listen to me.

"I am scared of being hurt again! I know I could stay away from him, we have come back from hell and we can make anything we want come true but I don't want to feel the same pain again! Aunt Leah was right... With Daniel things are more complete because of the circumstances and this is more terrifying for me, it will be worse or at least this is what I think so. I know I have done my mistakes, I still do but maybe I want to listen to some things he is not telling me and this is keeping me back." I explain and this time she seems to understand my hesitations.

She stiffens a bit and for a while she is silent, she is thinking over and over again what I just told her and after some seconds she clears her throat and I take a deep breath.

"I understand, I am not saying you are wrong for feeling this way and you know it very well! I also feel the difference compared to our bond and relationship with Gray but fear is taking us nowhere! We became who we are because we stopped being scared, we won our fears, we won even the death itself and I assure you that we can win anything else! And as for the things you want to listen from him..." She says and pauses exhaling heavily.

"Yes?"

"We are not ready yet Diana! And I am not talking only about you and me but for Daniel and Devon as well! The four of us need more time in order to be in condition to deal with words that have so heavy meaning... I know what you want to hear but... You won't accept or believe it yet. He is showing it but look at you... You are still resisting way too much and both of you are suffering!" she says making me sit up again holding back a sob that wants to come out of me instinctually.

FUCK!

This hurts way too much!

"I don't know what I want anymore. You are right, I am never pleased!" I whisper getting more emotional than I should and she softens her expression in my mind even more in sympathy.

"This phrase is the last thing he is going to tell you once he runs out of any other way of showing you his feelings and intentions... Mark my words because I have a feeling. In the end he is going to say it clearly because only then we will be ready!" she says and I stand up carefully in order to make no noise and wake up Daniel that is sleeping peacefully as I can see.

I walk to the balcony door and open it slowly. I get out and my bare feet touch the cold marbled floor making my entire body shiver and I take a deep breath doing my best not to cry. I am overwhelmed again and I don't know how to release all this tension and pressured feelings.

Am I so crazy or this is logical considering the situation I am in with Daniel?

And Destiny says that I have to wait probably a lot in order to listen to the phrase I want coming out of Daniel's lips...

I love you!

This is all I want to hear but... I don't know anymore!

I walk to the small couch there is and sit comfortably leaving my head fall back and my eyes land on the sky. There are no stars tonight and the moon is not full with any sign of clouds near us. The forest is peaceful tonight, only some cicadas are making a discreet noise and they are probably from around the small lake there is at the garden. The swans, the ducks and the geese are extremely calm for such a lovely night and I have to say I love the whole atmosphere, it's just what I need!

I take some deep breaths and close my eyes in a try to clear my mind from all these frustrating thoughts and I relax my body's muscles. I stay like this for some time and Destiny lets out a low whisper of relief.

I need to stop over thinking so much, sometimes it doesn't help, it makes things worse!

I remember Daniel's favorite quote from Shakespeare...

The course of true love never did run smooth!

This could describe our relationship but it's too early to be sure about it.

And then there is this rose from Caroline that has been confusing me and I know that the same thing happens to Daniel as well! It grew up way too fast and now it has a rose and some more buds are ready to open. The color is also something I have never seen before... Silver!

I have to call Caroline and ask her about it, my curiosity is killing me although I have some basic suspicions about it and...

"A penny for your thoughts my Queen?"

I open my eyes breathless and snap my head to the door to see Daniel standing after it with his hair messy, a concerned warm smile and dressed only in pair of trousers. He is shirtless like every time he is sleeping because no matter how many times I have asked from him to put on a t-shirt he denies as he is not used it and it's bothering him. I am aware of the fact that before I move in with him he was sleeping only with his boxers and he is trying to get used to the trousers so I am not pressuring him more the last days. He is putting efforts, I can't be that hard on him even though he is giving me a tough time! Watching Daniel shirtless with the body he has is just...

A torture if he is your mate but anyway...

"I didn't listen to you, I am sorry..." I murmur as he walks to me and I move a bit to leave him enough space to sit.

"I have nothing to forgive you about, I just woke up and I didn't find you sleeping, the door was open and I came to see if you need anything." He replies as he sits next to me with his body facing mine so I mimic him and turn my body to his as well.

I shake my head in understanding as he observes me for a while inquisitively and after some seconds in an awkward silence he raises his one hand to take mine while he gets more comfortable.

I am sure he is going to ask me if...

"Is everything alright?"

See?

I just knew it! Is it so obvious that I am thinking of something?

"This is an opportunity to tell him about work!" Destiny states in hurry and I nod impatiently.

Thanks Goddess she reminded me!

"Yes, I am just not tired and I couldn't sleep... I have energy..." I lie because I can't tell him I woke up because of a nightmare with Grayson!

I don't want him to know, at least yet! I will see how it goes and then I am going to take my decision!

"I see... So?" he mutters in acknowledge with a calm expression and signs for me to continue.

This is good, very good! He already knows that there is something I want to ask from him and he is not getting frustrated! He is helping me and I am not so nervous of his reaction!

"Okay, I was thinking that after training my previous team I have nothing else to do... And you told me that gradually I will get into work! Um... I don't think that your mom needs help with the palace and the servants' supervision and I was wondering if I could help you?!" I say innocently and he smirks in understanding.

This went better than I had imagined, he is not mad!

"I agree! If you are asking me then you are ready and I trust you! I think you are right and also I need your help and opinion, this is your role after all!" he states with a proud smile and I sigh excited.

"Daniel, did you just agree with me? Really? I mean, your mom wasn't helping your dad with these things and you..." I say and pause because he leans closer and perks my lips with a smirk.

"My mom is not the current Queen and she has a completely different character Diana! She knew nothing from battles, fights and all these but she had her way to gain everyone's hearts with her behavior and kindness. You, from the other side, know how to do the exact same thing with her but you also have lots of knowledge of diplomacy, economics, fighting skills, battle plans and strategy. You are a different woman and I... I need you to be fine not only with your life here but also with the way this Kingdom is ruled! I want your help, I won't deny it, I am curious to know your opinion and thoughts! I need you to be happy and this will happen only if you keep on being yourself!" he says without leaving me margins to interrupt him or react and once he ends I stay frozen observing him stoned.

He is... Amazing!

I just want to cry right now but from enthusiasm!

He is making my heart melt, he is...

Going against the contract somehow and I don't know what to say!

"I... Am speechless!" I whisper breathless and he chuckles kissing my forehead.

I want to scream!

"See? He can be very surprisingly pleasing!" Destiny commends smirking wickedly and I laugh.

"Thank you Daniel! You have no idea what this means for me!" I say giving a squeeze to his hand and he smiles brightly staring at me in the eyes.

"Don't thank me, this is the right thing! We will take decisions in union!"

"And with what am I going to start?" I ask impatiently and he bites his lower lip nervously shaking his head and giving me a fright.

Shit!

"What? It won't be good, right?" I ask worried and he smiles teasingly getting on my nerves.

"This is not a joke!" I yell slapping his arm playfully and he laughs.

"No, this is not a joke but I am sure you won't 'like' it that much..." he says in the same tone and I narrow my eyes confused.

"Will I have problems? This is what you mean?" I ask troubled.

"No, love! I will have or they... Or both of us but you... You will have no problem at all!" he replies with a meaningful smile.

I don't get a thing!

"I need more explanation!"

"Um... I will give you a hint!" he mutters and I nod quickly.

"God... Okay, I can do it! You think they are useless and I am about to start agreeing with you considering what happened when you had the surviving test!" he says timidly obviously nervous and I almost jump up.

Fucking devilish!

"The counselors?!" I exclaim and he nods.

"Daniel... You are surely going to have a problem with it as long as I take full responsibility of them!" I say immediately and he laughs again but louder than before.

"Are you going to kill them?" he asks really enjoying my shocked and funny expression.

"No, of course not!"

"Then I have no problem at all! Fire then if you want, I have no problem!" he replies and leaves me with a widely open mouth.

Did he just allow me to fire them if I want to?

"Fantastic because I will!" I state warningly and he just nods in agreement.

No protest, no hesitation, no complaint, nothing!

"Daniel, are you for real? I am telling you I am firing them!" I repeat to get sure that he means it and for once more he nods.

"I give you the authority to do anything you want so just do it! I have to say that I agree with you... I am not pleased but I would like to know your way of thinking! Some counselors are necessary." He says casually and I smile excited from the fact that he really wants to know my opinion.

He doesn't just give me something to do, he is interested to know, he wants to listen to me, he is giving my voice an opportunity to be heard but he isn't doing this in order to keep me busy, he meant his every word!

I take a deep breath unable to hide my joy and get ready to speak. He is never taking his eyes from me and it is one of the few times I am not feeling awkward under his gaze and I like it.

"Okay, I will tell you but I need you to take part in it and answer some of my questions! Deal?" I start and he shakes his head positively in impatience.

"Good! Your counselors have knowledge in a variety of things!"

"Yes!"

"But in what sectors?" I ask him smirking.

"Economics, diplomacy, politics, education, health care..."

"Great! Wait for a second!" I cut him off.

"You said all these and you are right to have them but not when it comes to the defense and war's sector! These people are wealthy werewolves from royal families with great power and lots of knowledge but they have never fought Daniel! You can't ask their opinion when it comes to the army's training or battle plans because they have no experience practically!" I reply and he sighs surprised.

"So... We keep them as for the other sectors and then what about this one?" he asks breathless in agony and I bite my lower lip devilishly.

"Mmm... You have people with great experience all over your Kingdom! They are the best for this and also you can change them every one or two years in order to know everyone's opinions and listen to them all. They need a chance like this after so many years of fighting for this kingdom and defending it!"

"You mean... The previous best fighters? Like your dad, Thomas and Ellie's?" he asks shocked and I nod.

"Exactly! Most of them are alive and they have no duties, their kids are old enough and they can leave their packs for a while in order to be here! They can help with the permanent army's training as well! Don't forget that they were the best some years ago, you can't find better than them!" I reply and he nods quite lost.

"That's my Queen! Finally!" Destiny howls and I smile while staring at Daniel and waiting for a reaction from him.

Some seconds pass but he does nothing! He doesn't move or talk, he is just staring at me and I am trying to read his thoughts but I can't and I am getting nervous. I said nothing wrong and I know I am right at this!

"Are you okay?" I ask timidly and this time he shows a sign of communication as he nods his head mechanically.

"You. Are. A. Genius!" he states dizzy and I chuckle relieved feeling my cheeks blushing.

"You agree, right?" I whisper and before I realize it I am being pulled in his arms and I can do nothing else than hug him back.

"I couldn't agree more, really! I feel like an idiot, well I am but... Anyway! You are free to handle it in any way you want but let me just ask something from you, alright?" he says and I nod pulling a bit back to look at him.

His eyes are shining, he looks excited and his smile is different than the usual, I don't know how to describe it but he is way calmer than other times. It's like he is flying!

"What if your dad could come here and help us? He knows all the other fighters, he is a great and very strong former warrior, my dad has told me lots of stories and I am sure he will be a great help and... This is a chance for you two to be together! I will feel safer with him here!" he says and stiffens in agony with a childish expression that makes me giggle.

This man is unbelievable!

I love the fact that he cares about me and my dad, I know he has good intentions and he means everything but I am not so sure about it for a very specific reason although I would love to have my dad here, it hurts me being away from him!

"What is it? Don't you like it?" he asks after a while with no answer from me and watching my surely nervous expression.

"It's not that! I really like your idea and thank you for this but don't you think that they will accuse us for treating my dad better than the others because of me?" I ask troubled and at first he looks like I have caught him off guard but soon he clears his throat and caresses my hand.

"I can't deny that there is a possibility of this but everyone knows that your dad deserves it and he is one of the most trusted people because he is a member of the family! He is the Queen's father, my dad knows him, he has proved his value and how wise he is in this sector, as I told you before he knows all the previous fighters and he can help us by choosing them and putting them in groups in order to listen to different opinions from the same group of counselors!" he explains and this time it's my turn to agree with him.

The way he presents it leaves me no reason to deny it!

"I like this idea! He can work with your dad for this and give us his opinions separately!" I murmur and he nods smiling.

"Fantastic then my Queen! It's a deal! We can call Gideon in the morning and tell him!"

"But what if Luke needs him? I am not there and you know what I mean so don't get mad and Violet is also here... Are we going to cause him any problem?" I ask worried as I remember that my dad is replacing me all these weeks and Daniel narrows his eyes troubled in realization.

"Ops... But we can send someone from here to help Luke! I have people capable of replacing him and they are every trusted, there is no doubt that they will help Luke satisfying!" he suggests after a while thinking about it.

"Do you know what?" I ask immediately and he shakes his head confused.

"We are a very good team together!" I state most certain than ever considering our talk and he rubs my back.

He leans close to me, touches his forehead on mine and I don't pull back, I want to be close to him now, I need it more and I feel comfortable. Daniel is mesmerizing me, he...

Cares and he shows it clearly, he gives me opportunities to help him and the kingdom, he wants to make me happy and his latest actions prove it!

He is taking small, steady steps every time...

"I think I deserve to ask a small, short reward, don't I?" he whispers huskily and I bite my lower lip breathless ready to explode from the sparks.

I am aware of what he means and I don't want to deny him this 'reward', he earned it, again!

My lust grows bigger as the seconds pass and I feel his body's tension, his skin is hot like fire just as his breath and his bare chest is going up and down against mine. I can listen to our hearts beating in union in perfect harmony and my stomach feels like there are butterflies in it.

I smile blushing and lift my eyes that were locked on his chest to look into his eyes and I find him staring at me with pure lust and his eyes shining and darker than the usual.

"You do deserve it... My King!" I whisper feeling his whole body shivering and our lips touch each other's the next second.

Our kiss is soft and gentle. His lips are touching mine, softly, delicately, like butterfly's wings, just long enough that we can inhale each other's breath, feel the warmth of the other's skin and taste of his lips with our hearts beating stronger than before and echoing in our heads.

Such a soft kiss proves to be able to take our breath away after a while and Daniel pulls back quite unwillingly but we stay close to each other and he tightens his hold around me making me purr.

I don't know how he is doing this but moments like this one I am glad he has found the way for it.

He is special with everything else this could mean...

I exhale right on his half open mouth and he almost groans getting ready to probably say something when I feel his stomach moving and a low noise follows but it's not so low for me to listen and I can't stop myself from smiling as I understand why he woke up in the middle of the night.

Oh my Goddess!

"Someone is hungry because he ate almost nothing at dinner..." I murmur and open my eyes to see him embarrassed with an expression that is very cute.

"This wasn't supposed to happen..." he says nervously and I laugh pulling back.

"Come on, we have to feed you!" I state and he blinks his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeap! There is no chef at the kitchen now, you surely have no idea how to cook or you are going to make a mess and there is no reason to wake up someone to cook something for you! "I reply and stand up pulling him behind me.

"You mean you know how to cook?" he asks amused and I roll my eyes.

"Of course I do, sometimes I like cooking!"

"Diana... You are definitely something!"

~next day, late at morning, Black Arrow Pack~

Third person's pov

Aiden got out of the car and walked next to Jonathan with their twenty men gathering around them. Daniel had given them clear orders but they already knew what they had to do and the men that had been accompanying them were just there in order to prevent any unfair move from the old Alpha that Aiden and Jonathan knew so well, Marcus.

He was a very cold man generally! He was about 50 years old and he had only one son but he had send him away in order to run some of their companies denying to pass his title to him. He was always distant and his best friends were Aiden's 'parents' and that was why Daniel, Aiden, Diana and everyone else knew that Marcus knew something and he had been helping Mila and Mason.

Also, there was a big possibility of him helping the rogues' King. Mila and Mason were surely having relationships with him and the same thing could be happening for Marcus as well and Daniel had decided to stay back at the palace and avoid meeting him afraid of being unable to control his anger. He needed Marcus alive, he didn't want to kill him, he could be useful to him and he was informed from Aiden that he was a very clever and mean man. He had his ways of getting away from troubles, hiding things and Aiden had been always having a hard time as his Beta because he was always disagreeing with him. Aiden was kind and caring but it wasn't the same for his Alpha...

Jonathan observed Marcus' men walking to them quickly with fear filling their eyes and smirked pleased. Landon had called Marcus some time before to tell him about the pervious King's arrival but he had told him nothing for Aiden on purpose. Daniel had asked him not to give Marcus lots of time to react and that was why they had caught him off guard, he wanted him to get panicked wondering the reason behind his father's visit.

Jonathan might was way calmer than his son in lots of things and that was why Daniel had asked him to go in his place but he couldn't accept one thing, the betrayal and Marcus was one of the traitors because he wasn't the Alpha he had to be and he had committed the worst mistake.

He had conspiracy against his Queen!

For Jonathan Diana was not only the next Queen, he was a wise man and he could see much deeper! Diana was his daughter and a strong young woman with grace and wisdom that no one could reach. He had that feeling from the first time he had met her and back then he had no idea about her and Daniel. His shock when he listened to the truth by mistake was huge and his heart broke. He had been suffering and punishing himself for years because of his son's action even if he had nothing to do with it. He was just feeling responsible because he had raised him and when Diana came back in their lives he felt like he had taken back his life!

He found his hope and strength because Diana was representing all these and even more!

Aiden from the other hand was doing his best to stay 'calm' but his wolf was more outraged than ever and he needed blood! Diana was his entire world, his biggest love and although he had found his mate and he loved her till death he couldn't compare the feelings he had for each other. Diana was his own blood and his Queen, everyone's heart, everyone's strength and weakness, she was unique with an incomparable greatness!

Aiden's main goal was one! To kill anyone that had tried to hurt his sister and take revenge for every single tear of hers! He was never afraid, he was always her protector, her supporter and she was the source of his braveness. He didn't know the reason behind all these but some weeks ago he had taken the answers he needed. The Queen had been always having the same effect she had now. She was power on her own and that was why she was in danger but he was never going to allow anyone else hurt her. He had found her again and it was his life's purpose not to lose her again.

His hands turned into fists and his eyes got darker as he stood next to Jonathan waiting for Marcus to go out and greet them. He managed to take a breath and then groaned leaving Jonathan understand that he had something to tell him.

"Just ask me my boy..." He whispered smirking and Aiden's fists began shaking the second Marcus got out of his pack house's door and froze watching them together.

He knew...

"Let me greet him first!" Aiden said through his teeth and Jonathan nodded without taking his eyes from Marcus that was now walking to them trying to seem calm.

"With pleasure Aiden! He is all yours..."

Marcus stopped about two meters away from them with his men on his right and left and forced a smile. He was the same man Aiden knew...

Tall, good looking with dark grey hair, black shining eyes and a disgusting smile accompanied with a displeasing scent and dark aura dressed in black.

"Your Royal Highness, it's an honor!" Marcus muttered and bowed to Jonathan that gave him a smirk and then he turned to Aiden that was still silent.

"Aiden, I wasn't expecting you! How are things going? Are you back for good?" he asked him pretending to be happy and Aiden took one step forward like he wanted to bow but stopped and narrowed his eyes frustrated.

"No... Something came up and we passed by because His Royal Highness wanted us to give you something..."

"Oh, what is it?" Marcus asked him forcing a nervous smile for once more.

"A good lesson for conspiracy against your Queen, asshole!" he roared and punched him suddenly on the face with so much power that made him lose his balance and his men rushed to catch him.

"And now that you know for what this is about..." Jonathan continued in his imposing alpha tone without giving anyone time to react.

"Let's take some answers!"

****************************

Hello my friends!!!

The 29th chapter is here about eight days after the last update!

I am sorry for not updating some days ago like I should guys (this book and the others as well) but updating a new chapter every day in a different book is quite tiring (being in front of a computer for hours is more exhausting than I had thought) and sometimes and I lose my inspiration. I will try to update every day or almost every day but please forgive me for the small delay.

And back to the usual things because I have to tell you something important!

First let me remind you that if you want you can go and find me in Dreame with the same name and photo and in Instagram (I have the same photo as well )and my username is: ria_kyriakidou

Also, there is a new book! It is called Cleo's Heart Decisions and it's about a girl that is getting rejected from her mate and Alpha for someone else, she doesn't want to leave but she is in pain and there is a mysterious unknown wolf gains her interest! Lots of secrets and revealings are going to bring the upside down in her life and the pain is going to change her heart and future probably forever! Please check it out and tell me your opinion, I am extremely excited and I hope you'll like it!

Moreover there is one more new book that is going to have the first chapter soon and it's name is Thorns Of The Past! The description is ready and I have also published the first author's note with some more details about the plot so if you want you can go and check it out!

And now back to our story as I am looking forward to know your thoughts and opinions! This chapter had some up and downs!

How do feel about this chapter? What about Diana's thoughts and feelings? Isn't Daniel trying? I think he is really stepping back for her and Gideon is coming back again, right? Also what about Marcus? Is Aiden with Jonathan going to give him a good lesson? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 28.960 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 3K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
233K 8K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
470K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...