Lost Love (Sequel To BadAss M...

By Kbtibbs

"I'm sorry okay! If I would of known I would of told you but I didn't! I was not expecting this Chase! I had... More

Lost Love (Sequel To BadAss Meet's Player)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Note
The Other Half Of Me

Chapter 3

7.4K 211 6
By Kbtibbs

Chapter 3 (Alex's Pov)

After I dropped Jordan off at my mom's house I called in sick. I went to the bar and sat down and started drinking.
Chase's Pov

I knocked on Emma's door. She opened and looked at me weird.

"Your suppose to be at work?" She questioned.

"I called in sick." I explained.

"Here to talk to Dylan?" She asked.

"Actually Alex." I muttered and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"She's gone but I'll tell her you came." She answered hesitantly.

"Its not about what you think. Its about her saying she'd make Taylor's dress." I told her so she wouldn't think anything.

"She's being nice Chase, what's the problem?" She said.

"I don't know how I feel about her and Taylor hanging out." I answered.

"Alex isn't gonna hang out with Taylor. You can trust me on that." She answered strongly.

"Alright."

°°°§°°°
Alex's Pov

I can't believe I drinked to much. I got up from the bar and grabbed my car keys. I put one of my hands on the bar to steady me. After I walked outta the bar, I walked down the sidewalk trying to find my car. I hit someone and I fell but before I could hit the ground someone yanked me up and I collided with their chest. Lets see who my night and shinning armor is. I giggled and looked up.

"Alex are you drunk?" Chase looked at me wide eyes.

"Don't tell Emma!" I giggled. He glared at me for a minute and snapped back into reality.

"You should watch where your going." He stated.

"I'm just trying to find my car." I said.

"You can't drive home drunk!" He growled.

"I am! Try to stop me." I said and picked up my keys.

Asshole! He can't stop me from driving my own car. I walked past him and spotted my car. I smiled and walked to it. Ha! Before I could get in he closes the car door.

"Wow like that's really gonna stop me." I smiled proud of myself.

"Your so frustrating!" He sights.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I don't want you getting killed Alex!" He growled. I looked at him and leaned in. His eyes widened I smiled.

"I don't care what you want." I said and a smirk came onto my face. His jaw dropped and he clenched his teeth. I opened the car door.

"Thought you couldn't stop me." I smiled. I got in the car but before I could put the keys in the engine he jerks me out the car and kisses me. My eyes widen. I felt his lips move against mine. The world around me stopped. Before I kissed him back I pushed him away.

"You fucking asshole!" I shouted angry. "Your fucking getting married!" I snapped.

"Only way to stop you." He muttered.

"Excuse me asshole, you didn't have to stop me!" I said.

"And what Alex get yourself killed?" He snapped.

"WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE!" I growled.

"I don't but I don't want you dying before Emma's wedding!" He growls.

"Whatever asshole." I mutter and open my car door. I turn around.

"Bye C-" I was cut off by him connecting his lips with mine. WOULD HE STOP KISSING ME.

Before I could push him off me he wraps his arm around my waist. My eyes widen when he pushes me back against the car. I shouldn't do this he's engaged for crying out loud!

I kiss him back and he smiles in the kiss. I bite his lip and he jerks back.

"Don't fucking touch me Chase. Your engaged." I growl.

"I'm trying to stop you from getting killed you stubborn bitch!" He growls.

By jaw drops. He just called me a bitch.

"GO SCREW YOURSELF CHASE!" I yell and get in my car.

"Wow great combat." I hear him mutter.

°°°§°°°

"He kissed me!" I yell at Emma as I circuled the room.

"Oh." Is all she could say.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN SAY?" I yell.

"He cheated on Taylor with you." She said.

"NO! WE DIDN'T SLEEP TOGETHER EMMA WHAT THE F-" I was cut off by Dylan.

"Come on we knew what would happen so why argue about it?" Dylan said and sat on the couch.

"He's engaged!" I say.

"You know what you should do." Emma's mouth turns into a smirk.

"Play naughty." Emma smiles.

"How?" I said smirking at her.

"We should get your friend Kevin to be Alex's date tonight." She smiled.

"At the dinner were Chase will be."

"That's a terrible idea Emma." Dylan mutters.

"I'm showing that bastard so I'm in."

I smiled.

°°°§°°°

Me, Emma, Dylan, and Kevin were on are way to dinner. Turns out Kevin's a player so it didn't really matter.

"You look really good." He tells me and I nod giving him a smile. I was wearing a black dress with black high heels. My hair was curled and I had on make up.

°°°§°°°

We all sat down at the table and the waitress took our order. I smiled and told her I wanted water. I glanced at Taylor to see she was wearing a red dress. I looked beside her and saw Chase wearing a white button up shirt. I bit my bottom lip. God he looked hot in that. I looked and saw his hair was wet. I wanted to run my fingers in his wet blonde hair. Emma kicked me from under the table glaring. I snapped outta my thoughts.

"Oh sorry got distracted by how good Kevin looks." I smile in a apologetic tone. I saw Kevin smirk at me. I smirk back.

"So um how's everyone?" Chase asked.

"Great." Everyone said accept me which I muttered "terrible."

They all snapped their attention to me.

"What?" I said. I followed their eyes and I saw two girls standing their smiling at me.

"Um excuse me?" I say.

"WE LOVE YOUR FASHION DESIGNS!" They squeal. I smile and nod.

"Thank you." I say.

"Can we get your autograph?" They asked.

I nod and they hand me a pen and a sheet of paper. I sign it and hand it back.

"Sorry about that." I tell everyone and they nod. Our drinks get served.

Kevin starts putting his hands in mine and plays with my fingers.

I kiss Kevin and we smirk in the kiss.

We pull apart and Chase glares at me while Taylor aws it. I look at Emma and Dylan. Dylan was messing with Emma and she giggled. I smiled.

"Sorry guys this is Kevin my-" I was cut off by Kevin.

"Boyfriend." He smirks and I smirked back. Chase's Jaw was clenched and Taylor smiled at me I smiled back.

"Aww." She cued in.

"Excuse me I have to use the restroom." I smiled getting up.

After using the bathroom I walked out and was grabbed and thrown against the wall.

"You shouldn't do that Alex." Chase growls.

"Do what?" I smirk at his comment.

"Mess with me." He says.

"I'm not." I smile. "Kevin's my boyfriend and I love him so if you'll excuse me."

"Alex what are you doing to me?" He says and slams his lips against mine. My eyes widen as his lips move against mine. His arms go around my waist. "Ever since you came back I wanted you badly." He growls and I slam my lips against his. My hands go around his neck.

"We shouldn't even do this." I growl back. He smirks.

"But it's a rush." He says as kisses my neck. My hands instantly go to his hair.

After thinking I push him back.

"Were in a restaurant." I tell him.

"And?"

"And people are here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
290 8 65
"I would have left him, but I can't get him off my mind. I have tried many times but still I can't. I have the money and all. I am also beautiful but...
144 7 18
Alex is your normal 16 year old, she has a loving family, an amazing boyfriend, and everything she could ask for.... Well, that's what she wishes for...
1.4K 101 14
Worse news was told to Taylor & her parents before her parents emigrated to Hawaii. While holding down a full time job her work wasn't finished when...