Fʀᴀɢɪʟᴇ Sᴏᴜʟ✔️

By btsjeonmaddie

Where Min Yoongi, a very rich and popular author finds a extremely poor Kim Taehyung out on the streets fixin... More

Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Little Info
Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Aʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ
Sɪɢɴɪɴɢs
Cᴀʟʟ 911!!!
Lᴇᴛ Mᴇ Hᴇʟᴘ
Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ Mᴏᴠɪᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛ
Hɪ Hʏᴜɴɢɪᴇ
Iᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ
Pᴀʀᴋ Tɪᴍᴇ!
Wʜᴀᴛ ɪғ...
Mᴀʏʙᴇ...Wᴀɪᴛ! Nᴏ!
𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯'𝔰 𝔐𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔚𝔦𝔣𝔢
Yᴏᴏɴɢɪ....ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
Cᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛs!
Bᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ Mᴀᴛᴇʀɪᴀʟ???
Yᴏᴜ...ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ?
Thank you for 1k!!!
Help a fam out
Hɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Jᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ
Where You Guys Come in
Sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ Cʀᴀᴍᴘs
Only for a while (Important for Taegiers)
Adding them back
ᴄᴜᴅᴅʟᴇs
ᴍʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ʙᴏʏ
Dᴀᴅᴅʏ!!!!
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ
ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏғ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ
ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ's ʀᴏᴜɢʜ sᴜʀɢᴇʀʏ
ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘɪsᴛ
ᴍs. ᴇʟʟɪᴇ
Mᴀᴍᴀ
ʟɪsᴀ
3k
ᴍʏ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ʙᴀʙʏ ᴛᴀᴇ
ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
Coming to an End
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴇɢɪ
ʜɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪʟʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ

Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ's Iɴғᴏᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

413 14 1
By btsjeonmaddie

Yoongi now had a lot of information about littles. Jae was really helpful and he kept thanking her for staying up that late just to help him.

He was currently in his office as he typed more of his book. He stopped for a bit. He sighed and closed his laptop.

"I really need to talk to Taehyung." He cleared his throat and got up. He walks back into his closet and gets clothes and starts his morning routine.

He sighs and ruffles his hair a little bit before walking downstairs. He whistled as he went down the stairs. He felt really happy today for some reason.

As he walked into the living room, his smile dropped as he looked at Jae, who was crying. He rushed over to her and hugged her.

"What's wrong Jae?" She sniffled a little bit before looking at him.

"Jungkook got mad at me this morning. H-he was already mad because someone messed up something at work and I said something that apparently made it worse and then we got into a fight and that's about it." She sighed, but it was a shaky breath. Yoongi kisses her forehead as he brought her to his chest and calmed her down.

"He probably didn't mean to. Just give him time this afternoon when he comes back and maybe he will be better." Yoongi only tried to help. He can't stand seeing his little sister crying, especially in his arms. She nodded and sighed as she tried to calm herself.

"Well, I have to get Taehyung today and take him to work, I hope all of the information I gave you yesterday helped." He smiled and nodded.

"It did, but I really need Taehyung to tell me a few things." She nodded and stood up, Yoongi doing the same.

"I'll talk to him today and see if he will do it. He gets shy when people interview him." Yoongi nods and hugs her one last time.

"If you need anything, call me." He whispers in her ear. She only nods back and kisses his cheek before grabbing her purse and walking out.

Yoongi sighed and sat back down on the couch.

"What's got you pissed off this time Kook?"

-
Taehyung was helping Jin with cleaning the tables before people came in. Jimin was helping Jin with making sure every table had all of the needed stuff.

The bell rang on the door as someone came in. Taehyung looked at who it was and gasped with glee. He dropped the rag on the bucket and ran to them, hugging them.

"Oh Jae! I forgot you were coming to get him." Jin says, dusting his apron a little. He looked at her face and saw her nose tinted pink. Taehyung pouted and looked at her.

"Noona, why is your nose and cheeks pink?" She looked at him and sighed.

"Me and Jungkook didn't start the day off good. I'll have to talk to him when he gets back home." Jin widened his eyes.

"Why?! You 2 are the cutest couple!" She sighed and smiled weakly.

"Someone at work called him at 5 this morning about something going wrong at the studio. I think someone deleted something, anyway. I came in at a bad time and we fought for a bit. I'm ok though." Taehyung pouted even more and nuzzled his head into her neck.

"I'm here now Noona, I'll make you smile." He started to kiss all over her neck and face, making her smile and laugh.

"Alright Tae, I think she's good now." Jin chuckled. Taehyung smiled and kissed her on her cheek.

"Ok then." He smiled with his boxy smile and she rolled her eyes. She grabbed his hand and looked at Jin.

"Ok, do you want me to drop him off or is it ok if he stays over?"

"It doesn't matter to me. If he was though, he has a bag packed. Silly kid." She looked over at Taehyung and saw him smiling bigger, his eyes now shut. She rolled her eyes, but couldn't hide the smile that was on her face.

"Ok then, let's get your bag and head to work. We need to talk about what job part you want." She walks over with Taehyung to get his bag and then waves goodbye to Jimin and Jin before leaving out of the café.

-
"Wow Tae! That's really good!" Irene compliments. Taehyung blushed as he cleaned his brushes.

"Thank you Noona."

"Please Tae, just call me Irene. I'm just as young as you, just a year older." She smiled and took his painting to dry.

"So, I heard you also like to do digital art. Want to do some with me? I'm not really good at it, so maybe you can teach me!" She walks over to him and holds his hands. He blushes and looks away.

"Pretty please?" He smiled and nodded.

"Ok Irene!" She giggles and took his hand as they walked into the digital art room, which was basically a computer room.

They started to work on it as they chatted. Taehyung got to find out she's a soft girl, but likes to wear soft girl clothes that are black.

He showed her the basics and things she might want to know as she working on it. Taehyung started to work on a simple one of a girl, then he had an idea.

-
Jae came in and saw the 2 working. She smiled and went over to them. She saw Taehyung's computer and smiled.

"That's cute Tae, who's that?" He turned around and smiled.

"That's you Noona!" She widened her eyes.

"R-really?" He nodded and smiled.

"I did another one too!!! Want to see it?!" She nodded with a smile. He went to the other slide and showed it to her, making her gasp.

"Your sweet and calm side, then you savage and bad girl side!" He smiled at her. She was speechless at the pictures and just blinked. Irene giggled and looked at him.

"I think you broke her." He widened his eyes.

"Earth to Jae! Can you hear me?" He waved his hand in her face and she shook her head.

"Sorry, that's just...wow." She chuckled and smiled at him.

"Good job Tae." She ruffled his hair and he smiled, closing his eyes as he let her ruffle his hair.

"Would you like me to make them into canvas pictures so you can take home?" She nodded at Irene and she nodded, going over to Taehyung's mouse and hitting a few keys.

"Ok, it will be ready either this afternoon or tomorrow ma'am." Irene said after 2 minutes of silence.

"Thank you so much Irene. You can go now, I'm going to take Taehyung out to eat." She nods and waves goodbye to Taehyung before bowing to Jae and leaving.

"Ok Tae, let's go." She grabs his hand and they make their way out of the building.

-
They showed up at a fancy restaurant that was mostly modern. It was white and black with really modern aesthetics.

Taehyung looked around in awe, never really being inside a fancy and modern restaurant like this made him feel special.

They sat down and ordered their drinks, now waiting for the waiter to come back with them and to give their orders.

"So Tae, I need to talk to you about something." He looks at her and nods.

"What is it?" She sighs and starts to talk to him about what her and Yoongi discussed the other night, but making sure not to talk about Yoongi's feelings about him.

Taehyung sparked in interest as he nodded and leaned in for more.

"So he just wants you to give a little bit of information about what you think about being a little. I'll talk to Jin, but I was thinking that maybe you could stay with us for about a week and then you could go back to your normal routine. How does that sound?" He widened his eyes and nodded eagerly. Their drinks came and then they ordered.

"That's really cool! I would love to do that for Hyungie." Taehyung covered his mouth and widened his eyes. Jae widened her eyes as well and quirked up and eyebrow.

"Hyungie?"

"I-it's nothing. My l-little self calls him that." He blushed deeply and hid his face as he drank his drink. She smiled and shook her head, bending her head to drink hers.

-
They went back to the art studio to grab the canvases of the digital art Taehyung did. They were big, but it wasn't too big, technically med/large.

She drove him over to Jin's house to get him more clothes for the week. After she did that, she drove back to the mansion with Taehyung, who looks like a happy puppy ready to see his new home.

She smiled and looked out at the road.

"This is going to be a fun week." She thought you herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 103 6
A compilation of oneshots revolving Namjin as parents and the rest of bangtan as their adopted kids. But there's a slight twist (cough cough). Their...
841K 19.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2K 138 22
Min Yoongi was a simple fan of Park Jimin. The idol was one of the things that helped him through his depression and helped him accept himself for wh...