Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: Coming...

By KCoverGirl247

It has been three years since Kendall was kidnapped at their wedding. Nicole had their boy and named him Kend... More

HEY! It's.. BOOK 5! YAY!
Kidnapped! ♥
3 Years Later! ♥
The Walk! ♥
Missing! ♥
Promises! ♥
Send Him Back! ♥
Kendall Said What?! ♥
Abby, Can You Keep A Secret?! ♥
Meeting Little Carter Kendall! ♥
Kev's News! ♥
The Meet Up! ♥
First Rescue is a Fail! ♥
Recovery! ♥
Inside Man! ♥
Ready For Try Number Two! ♥
Failed AGAIN! ♥
Anna's Little Video! ♥
Don't Believe Everything You See! ♥
New Date! ♥
Back to Senses! ♥
Third Times The Charm! ♥
Safe! ♥
Abby? Divorce? What?! ♥
Check In and Check Out! ♥
Sick Boys! ♥
No Kissy For Kendall! ♥
Caught! ♥
Witness! ♥
The Note! ♥

Trust Uncle Kevin! ♥

447 30 9
By KCoverGirl247

It was quiet in the kitchen. You could hear The Amazing Spider-Man being watched by Little K in the living room. I know something had to be said, something is said every year since he was gone, but right now I just couldn't find the words.

"Hey little man." I heard Dustin say.

"Hi Uncle DBelt." I heard Little K say.

"You're mom taught you that?" Dustin asked.

"And mustache boy." Little K. I giggled. I use to call Dustin mustache boy when we first met since everyone called him DBelt.

"Did your mom ever tell you what I use to call her?" Dustin asked. Little K must have just shook his head because Dustin spoke again. "I use to call her Miss Nikki."

I heard Little K giggle.

"And where is your mother?" Dustin asked.

"In the kitchen." Little K said. A moment later Dustin appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"Mustache boy? Really?" Dustin asked. I just nodded at him when Kevin came into the kitchen. Dustin looked at him. "Nikki, Little K should have a day out don't you think?" Dustin asked me.

"What?"

"Don't you think Kevin should take Little K somewhere?" Dustin asked. "Like the park maybe or Disneyland?"

"No." I said.

"I wanna go." I heard Little K say. Dustin turned around and we all saw Little K standing behind him. He walked past Dustin and stood in front of me. "I wanna go please mom."

"Yeah please mom." Dustin said. He walked over and said something to Kevin. Kevin looked at him and then to me.

"I'll take care of him Nikki. You can trust me. Kendall would." Kevin said. I nodded, knowing he was right. I hugged Little K and then watched him leave with Kevin before facing Dustin.

"What was that about?" I asked. I haven't let Little K out of my sight since the day he was born, afraid someone might try to take him for me too. Dustin knew that.

"This came to my house. It's for you." Dustin said, handing me an envelope. I looked at it.

It was written in Kendall's handwriting.

"It can't be from him." I said.

"Open it." Dustin said. I did as he said.

Dear Miss Nikki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 63 26
As promise here is the new story and of course it is going to be an adoption story like all of my stories (except the ones that get updated on Wednes...
384 7 13
Here it is and there will be the single version to come in the future along with the cover. Kendall Schmidt and Logan Henderson visited Disneyland on...
Taken By lacy578

Teen Fiction

105K 987 43
Nicole is kidnapped. Again and Again. Different people, different reasons. Will she make it home? Will she ever see her family again? Her friends? Wi...
46.7K 986 33
Kensi felt like she didn't belong in her family. & turns out she was right. On her 21st birthday, her "dad" gave her some news, she was indeed adopte...