My Saviour- A Louis Tomlinson...

By Just_A_Writer_1703

This story is about a girl named Y/N she is 21 years old. She is from London but she moved to Florida to work... More

My Life
The Phone Call
Not You Again
First Day At Work
Home
Designing New Home
Someone Unexpected
Save Me
Please Wake Up
Family
A Girls Day
Surprise for Daniëlle (part 1)
Surprise For Daniëlle (part 2)
Surprise
Visiting Louis Family
Date Night
The Concert
The Birth Of The Twins
Perfect Night
Autor's Note
Choosing A Wedding Dress
The Wedding/Honeymoon
The Pregnancy

New Start

172 8 0
By Just_A_Writer_1703

"Haha don't worry I wasn't looking either. Btw I'm Liam Payne." He said and looked me in the eyes. I took a step back because it was like I looked in my own eyes. "Wow uhm hey I'm Y/N. And btw I know who you are I'm a huge fan of you and when you where still in the band One Direction." I said my cheeks turning red. "Haha well nice to meet you Y/N, you have a really beautifull name do you know?" Liam said. Sarah coughed behind me to get my attention. "What?" I said but not angry or annoyed. "Shall we go to our room?" Sarah said. "Yeah good idea." I said. "Well bye then Y/N and the person I don't know the name of." Liam said laughing. "Haha well my name is Sarah if you want to know." Sarah said laughing. "Well bye then Y/N and Sarah." He said laughing and winking. We started walking to our room and when we reached the door, we saw Liam standing next to us. "Well it looks like we are neighboors for a little time." Liam said smiling at us. "Really you have the room next to us?!" I asked him. "Yup" He said popping the 'p'. Sarah and I laughed at his reaction and waved goodbye when we went into our room. "Wow it looks nice." Sarah said. I ran to the bedrooms and found the biggest one. "I clame this one." I screamed. I heard Sarah laughing. I put in my earbuds and started to unpack all my stuff. After 2 hours I was done unpacking all my clothes and lied on my bed and after some time I started singing. I knew that I wasn't a bad singer but I was not good. I kept singing and was walking around my room when I saw someone standing in my doorway and screamed. "Jesus you don't have to scream. You can sing really good do you know that." The unknown person said and I heard Sarah laughing behind him. "Sarah who is this?!" I screamed at her. "I'm Niall Horan I'm in the room nextdoor with Liam Payne. My room is next to yours and I heard you singing so I was curious and knocked on the door. Sarah openend and send me to your room." Niall said and started laughing. "OMG first I meet Liam Payne and then you. Are the others here too?" I said and Niall only started laughing harder. "No only Liam and I are here. About the others I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if the others are here too." He said. "Ohh okay." I said trying to not sound disappointed. "Btw the song you were singing that one was from Louis am I right?" He said. "Yup that was Louis new album I really like it and maybe you don't believe me but I have written one of the songs. I've put it on my fan account, yep I have a fan account and when his album came out I thought 'huh isn't that my song. But actually I don't care I'm really proud that one of my favourite singers liked it and used it as his own." I said immediately a smile growing on my face. "Really which song then?" Niall asked me. "Uhm the song Walls. He only changed one thing and that is that he sings 'the day you walked away and took the higher ground, was the day that I became the man that I am now' and I used 'the day you walked away and took the higher ground, was the day that I became the woman I am now'. I said proud of myself. "Wow I didn't know you were that talented." Niall said and Sarah looked at me with an look that said 'why didn't you tell me'. "Btw my name is Y/N if Sarah didn't tell you yet." I said. "Yeah Sarah already told me." Niall said laughing while he looked at Sarah and Sarah started to blush really hard. "Ohh Sarah is starting to get a little crush."I said laughing and I got an 'I will kill you later look from her'. Niall looked at me in shock and started to blush and that made me even laugh harder. "And I think Niall is starting to get a crush too." I said getting the same look from him as Sarah gave me. "I hate you." They both said and I started laughing harder. "Okay Y/N stop laughing before I tickle you." Niall said while he took astep forward. I stopped laughing immediately. "No your not." I said very serious. "Haha are you scared of tickling."Niall said taking another step. "I'm not scared but I don't like it." I said getting nervous. Before I knew it Niall stood infront of me and threw me on my bed. "Well that is kinda sad for you because you can't stop me." He said and started tickling me. I started to laugh and trying to push Niall of me. "N-ni-all please s-s-s-top." I said between the laughs. Eventually he stopped because he couldn't hold his laugh anymore. I pushed him of the bed and he fell on his butt. "Auch! Now my butt hurts." he said still laughing. Sarah started to laugh harder. "I put that on video." She said and that made me and Niall laugh harder. "Okay girls I think that we're going to be really good friends so here is my number but please don't give it to others. Well I'm going back to my room. Bye." Niall said and he stood up and walked to the door. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 11pm. "Well I'm going to bed. Shall we start looking for a job and apartment tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah good idea. I'm going to bed too." Sarah said and went to her room. I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

When I woke up in the morning I went in the shower and put on some other clothes. And a little bit of make up.

I walked to Sarahs room and saw she was still sleeping. I wrote a note for her so she would know that I would be home around lunch time. I walked out the door and looked around. I heard a door open and turned around. I saw Liam and Niall walking out the door. "Goodmorning boys." I said. They turned around really quick and looked a little shocked. "Jesus we didn't see you there Y/N but also a goodmorning. What are you going to do? And btw were is Sarah?" They asked me. "Sarah is still sleeping and I wanted to look around a little." I said smiling. "Okay shall we go with you we already know the place here so you won't get lost with us." Liam said smiling back at me. "Yeah sure then it won't be so lonely." I said getting excited. "Well were do you wanna go?" Niall asked me. "Uhm I want to go look for a job and apartment for me and Sarah so if I know good places to go to it will be great. And I want to go to a few places were they have good food so Sarah and I can eat. And it would be nice to see a mall." I said smiling. "Well I know good places for food."Niall said laughing and Liam wacked him on the head. "Ofcourse you do Niall." Liam said laughing. I started laughing too. "Well maybe I do know a few good places to find a job or apartment." Liam said. "And we both know to find the mall. "Niall said proud of himself. "Okay then we're going and I want to walk." I said and I saw there faces drop. "Shit do we really have to walk?" Niall asked. "Yup" I said popping the'p' and walked away. "Wait!" Liam screamed after me. We had so much fun the whole time that we forgot time. I got a call from Sarah asking were I was and then I looked at the time that it 2pm was. I said sorry to her and then we went home. When we entered the hotel we went straight to our rooms. "Hey guys if you want to come over later today just knock on the door and otherwise call me." I said as I walked through the door. "Hey your back. Did you have fun?" Sarah asked me. "Yeah it was fun. The boys showed me some places were we can look for a job and an apartment. So if you want we can go look for a job and then an apartment."I said. "Yeah good idea. Lets go." Sarah said. I texted Niall to say that we went out so they won't be infront of a closed door. We arrived at the place and went inside. We got greeted by an older woman. "Hey girls can I help you with something?" She asked us. "Yeah we are looking for jobs." I said. "Okay if you go to my son he will help you and then I will help your friend." She said and she pointed to a boy sitting in the back. I walked over to him and sat down on the stool infront of him. "Hey I'm Y/N and I'm looking for a job." I said smiling at him. "Hey Y/N I'm James I will help you find a job. So tell me a little about yourself, your hobbys and what you like for job." He said smiling back. "Well I'm 21 years old and I like to act, sing, read and prank other people together with my best friend. I like a job with children and... actually I don't know." I said. "Hmm I have here one job and that is working at Disneyland, you can work there as a Disney princess so if you do that you will work with children. And sometimes you will be asked as a guide but that is all. So what do you say?" He said. I looked in shock at him when he said Disneyland. "What really?! Omg I really like that." I said really happy. "Well here fill in your details and you will get a call within a few days." He said turning his laptop to me. I filled everything in and thanked him and walked over to Sarah who was already done. "And what job did you apply for?" Sarah asked me. "I applied for a Disney princess at Disneyland and I will be a guide there for a few times if I'm asked." I said smiling. "Really me too!" Sarah screamed and she started to jump up and down. "Omg that's so awesome." I said and started jumping again. My phone started buzzing so I picked up. "Hey who's this?" I asked. "Hey Y/N this is Liam. Are you done already?" Liam asked me. "O hey Liam yes we are done we are now walking back to the hotel. Why?" I said. "Nice if you are there come to us we are so lonely here. And then you tell us how it went." Liam said. "Yeah sure we will see you in a few minutes." I said and I hung up. We took a little sprint to the hotel. We ran to the door of the boys and starting knocking, until they opened the door, but accidentally I knocked on Liams face. "Omg Liam I'm so sorry." I said shocked by my own actions. " It doesn't matter Y/N it didn't hurt." He said rubbing his face to look if he wasn't bleeding. "Okay that's good but you really should have seen your own face it was priceless." I said and started laughing. "Was it really that bad?" Liam asked Niall. "Yup." Niall said laughing too. "Oh shit." Liam said rubbing his neck. We all started to laugh harder eventually Liam joined us. "Now tell us how the job hunting went." Liam said. "Well really good Sarah and I both applied for a job at Disneyland to be a guide and Disney princesses." I said smiling. "Really that's awesome!" Niall screamed.  "Wow I really hope you get that job. I really think it suits you." Liam said. "I hope too and thanks Liam. Shall we play a game?" I asked. "Yeah sure 20 questions or truth or dare?" Niall asked. "Truth or dare!" Sarah and I said. We all sat down and I started first. "Niall truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!" He screamed. "Hmm I dare you to call one of your friends and tell them you love him/her." I said."Okay. Hmm who shall I call?" Niall said in a thinking voice. "I know it!" He said and jumped up to get his phone. "Do I have to call normal or Skype?" Niall asked me. "Skype!" I screamed excitedly. He was typing away on his phone and looked up. "I first sended a message so they will call me." Niall said. "Wait. They?" I asked him. "Yup. I said they I asked a few lads." He said and winked. I looked a little confused. Liam started laughing. Nialls phone went off a few minutes later. "Hey lads how your doing?" He asked. "Hey we're good. Why did you wanted to call us?" They asked him. "I want you to meet our new friends and no they're not our girlfriends." Niall said and he turned his phone to me and Sarah. "Hey we're Zayn, Harry and Louis." They said and waved at us.

"OMG. Niall are you serious?! You knew I wanted to meet them so bad!" I screamed and tackled him in a hug. He trew his phone in the air to Liam before I tackled him. I could hear the others laugh. "I can see someone is happy." I heard Louis say. "Yup. I am really happy." I said looking at the phone. "Well Louis do you know that Y/N likes you the most. She always listens to your music. And she has a little secret about you. But I will let her tell herself." Sarah said and I gave her a death stare. "O really now I'm curious. Maybe you can tell me in a few weeks when I'm in Florida." Louis said to me. "What!? Your coming to Florida?" I asked him. "Yup." He said popping the 'p'. "Well guys we will see you later. I will send you the girls phone numbers so you can keep in touch." Niall said and waved goodbye to them. We played some other games and talked for awhile about random things. "Hey guys I'm going back I'm getting really tired. Sarah you can stay if you want you have the key." I said and stood up. "Goodnight Y/N." They all screamed. "Bye." I said and walked away. When I was in my room I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
5.2K 112 35
Luke Ellis and Hollis Anderson couldn't be any more different. Luke is a sought after football player and Hollis is Springfield High's outcast. Despi...
172K 8.3K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
35.7K 577 26
Why are we still here... Just to suffer. I don't wanna keep writting wryyy