The Fate of Kailea

By TheInvisibleGrayson

ANIMALS SEQUEL (Previously titled The alpha, The Beta, & The Lunos, A prophecy foretold the fate of Mason's p... More

Precursor
1| Unfair Trade
2| Inseparable
The Alpha, The Beta, & The Lunos
3| Hide & Seek
4| Protection
5| Mates
6| Blue
7| The Fate Of The Kailea
8| A Castle in the Woods
9| I'll Protect You
10| Only A Dream
11| A Heart Full of Love
12| Animals
13| Selfish
14| The Voice, She Calls
15| Mated Bliss
16| The Truth Untold
17| Happy Birthday
18| And Things Were Never The Same
19| Beautiful
20| One Punch Is All It Takes
21| Where's Noah?
22| Baby I'm Right Here!
23| Stand By Me
24| A Fresh Start
25| Alpha Juni
Clementine is home!
26: Name Game
27: Colors of the Wind
28. Isn't She Lovely?
29| Solem Vow
30| Puppy Love
31| A Teaspoon of Sugar
32| Forever
33| Alpha Vs Beta
34| Don't Worry Baby
35| Sweet Lover Of Mine
36| Repeat
Reference Piece
37| Dirty Kisses
39| No So Fast
40| Cold
41| Reversed & Cursed
42| I Love You Baby
43| Nice Guys Finish Last
44| What Doesn't Kill You
Reference Piece: Noah's Family Tree
45| Dear Noah, Tell Me I'm Forever Yours
46| Whore
47| Savage Noah
48| Hideaway
49| Say Something
50| We Keep This Love For Ourselves
Epilogue

38| In Your Eyes

3.6K 216 109
By TheInvisibleGrayson

~Mason~

"PAPA!" 

Connor's sharp screams replay over and over again in my mind as I pace back and forth in the small room above the garage which had become my little sanctuary. After a quick shower, I started my usual pacing routine in just a t-shirt and boxers while the memory took over. The smell of my own parent's blood fills the room along with Tristan's heavenly scent as I replay the moment over and over again. The sound of the rain tapping on the roof sounding like a barrage of gunshots repeating the fatal injuries.

"You know if you keep pacing like that you're going to leave wear marks on this beautiful hardwood floor," The strong scent of Remy snaps me out of my nightmare. Shirtless, he watches me from the chair beside my desk like he's been here this whole time, but I'm just now noticing him. 

"Sorry," I mutter, knowing how much he hates it when I pace around the place. He raises his dark brow, surprised by my apology but shrugs it off, turning the chair around instead and plopping himself down. But then he looks at me and gives his lap a few little pats with both hands. 

"Sit," He says as if I wouldn't understand his hand gestures and I was a little shaken up by it, stopping my pacing instantly. 

"No," I refuse, but he didn't like that, sitting back while narrowing his light green gaze.

"Well, there's only one chair and I'm not moving," Remy stubbornly crosses his arms and I didn't know what to do and neither did he as he changed his approach. 

"I promise I'll make you feel better," he pouts while giving me sad puppy eyes opening his arms back up.

"What are you? Santa?" I ask and he smirks. 

"Well I mean if you want gifts..." 

"Remy!" 

"No, you big idiot I just want to- you know what, nevermind, you're right. It's stupid," Remy sighs and goes back to his defensive position staring at the floor. I thought I would be happy for winning but instead, I feel even more guilt. 

Noah was right, I do still treat him like he's just my Beta. It was so easy for him to just transition us to being mates, how do I do the same? Here I am thinking he's just being my stupid best friend when really he just really wants to help.

"Fuck," I curse under my breath and cave in. It's just the two of us anyway, what harm could it do? 

Sitting on the edge of his lap he looks up a little surprised but instead of rubbing it in my face he pulled me as close as humanly possible and I got lost in his strong earthy dark chocolate scent. His strong arms wrapped around me to hold me tighter and I felt so safe and warm that I finally breakdown. 

I don't think I've ever cried in front of him. Had a few very drunk mental breakdowns? Sure, but never anything like this. 

"I made him an orphan Remy," I explained as I wept into his shoulder and he quietly hushed me.

"Hey, listen to me. You didn't do anything wrong. If anything you did that boy a favor because I know for a fact your a better father than your old man ever was," Remy says but now I was unable to stop the tears. 

"That kid is going to do great things one day and it's all going to be because of you," He adds, rubbing small circles into my back with ease. 

"You've been through so fucking much Mase, the death of your parents, becoming alpha, getting sober..." Remy's voice cracks and I slowly pull back, wrapping my arms around his neck to maintain his close hug. 

"Why are you crying?" I ask him as I try to wipe away his little tear streaks while also trying to see through my own. 

"Because I'm so fucking proud of you babe," He admits and I can't help but laugh a little while sniffling and wiping the tears away with my sleeves. 

"Will my kisses make you feel better?" He asks and I give him a playful shove.

"Shut the fuck up," I laugh, but my laughter dies when his soft lips touch my neck.

"You sure?" He mutters into my skin before his lips trail my skin, falling to the corner where my scent was strongest. For some reason after my mental break, my skin was more sensitive than usual and I was thankful for the distraction. 

"Mmmm, you smell...heavenly," He groans before kissing the spot making me weak instantly as I bare my neck to him and he licks the spot before sucking. The sensual touch leaves me instantly hard and I can only hope it's not too obvious as I shift a bit. But by grinding on his lap by accident I know he's feeling the same way. 

"Mmm, Remy," I sigh into his shoulder as his hands crawl under my shirt and I just wanted to rip it off so we could be skin to skin. 

Almost like he reads my mind, he stops what he's doing and I'm disappointed by the loss of contact. Remy quickly pecks the spot and lifts up my shirt before picking me up and carefully lays me down on the bed like I was a piece of fine china that could shatter at the slightest bit of foul play. 

Remy hovered above me, rested on one elbow as he ran his fingers through my hair, still wet from the shower. 

"What?" I asked and he just smirked, his hand tracing the soft sensitive skin of the bruise he left behind.

"We don't have to do this now if you don't want to. I know you've been through a lot today," Remy mentions and I can tell he's giving me one and only one chance to escape before he takes me for all I'm worth which isn't much. 

"I'm finally all yours Remy," I pet him on the cheek and I swear to the gods he looked like a kid a candy store with a wicked smile as he sat back and scanned my shirtless body for where he would attack just as I did to his. With Tristan taking his left shoulder, I still had an entire canvas left for the taking but he comes back down to my skin. 

"Do you like it when I bruise your skin?" He asks and I quickly nod, the little pain taking my mind off the stress of being alpha almost like I get to lock it in a box and just be myself for a few minutes. 

"Good," He voices as he chooses his next spot and I groan slightly, his hand rubbing over my hardened nipple as he sucked on my skin, it felt so fucking good that my toes curled into the sheets and I gripped his hair.

"Your skin is so soft and delicious, did you know you taste like a vanilla cupcake? It's so addicting," He mentions as his hand trails down south and I don't remember Noah or Tris ever telling me what I smelled like but I understand now.

"Our scents should hold a baking contest, Ahhh, Rem!" I nearly kicked him when I was jolted by just his touch of my underwear. 

Mature Content Warning

"Relax hon, I'm not going to hurt you," he chuckles into my skin as he continues kissing my neck while palming me through my boxers. 

I feel myself dripping wet in precum from his soft sucking of my sensitive skin and his hands working their sensual magic on my body. His lips return to mine, gently biting down on my lip as our tongues fought for dominance but I was too weak to put up much of a fight. He moans in triumph at my defeat and I let him take the win. 

"Tell me," Remy sighs as he kisses me while rimming the line of my underwear with a single finger. 

"Did you always get this wet for me?" He asked in the deepest, sexiest rumble to ever bless my ears and I damn near thought I was going to faint. 

"Remy," I can just say his name, completely speechless and breathless from the statement alone. He reaches under the pillow, knowing that's the only place the lube could be. Remy quickly slides off my boxers with one hand, letting my erection spring loose while taking it in his hand. Coating his finger, he slides in a finger and I don't object. 

"I love this submissive side of you," He says against my chest and if my tan skin could blush, I'd probably be redder than Tristan with a sunburn. 

I bite my lip, attempting to keep in the embarrassing moans as he stretches me out. Three fingers felt uncomfortable because it's been a while since I last bottomed but his slow strokes of my hard shaft get me through it. He kisses me softly before pulling away to slip out of his sweatpants and I let out a small an actual squeak in pure fear. 

"Are you fucking serious?" I ask, wide-eyed at his massive size which easily doubled mine. He kissed my knee as he looked at me with one brow raised in confusion. 

"You're exaggerating hon, it's not that bad," He rolls his light green eyes like he's innocent and I sit up. 

"Not bad?! You're going to rearrange all of my organs! How the fuck did you fit that in Tristan?!" I yell at him and he comes back to me, pressing our naked bodies together as he took my lips in his to shut me up. 

"Actually he didn't complain," Remy tells me and I gulp. 

"Tristan is a special sort of guy, I'm different! I enjoy being able to walk the next day!" I huff and he laughs as he kisses me and I yelp when I feel the thick organ press against my hole. 

Shut the fuck up and take it already

My wolf growls and I mentally kick his ass for even suggesting I was weak for not being able to take a big dick. 

"I swear to the gods if my heart ends up in my ass or some shit I'm- Ahhhhh! REMY! FUCK YOU!" I scream out as he pushes in just the tip a bitch hurt so bad that I actually shed a tear. Once the tip is past it doesn't feel all that bad but it doesn't feel all that great either.

"Hey, just relax hon and stop clenching please," Remy groans, letting out a sigh of relief while I was debating just how close I was to being ripped in half. He slowly rubs my shaft letting my mind off some of the pain as my nails dug into his back. 

"Says the one who's not about to be ripped a new asshole," I groaned and he chuckled as he kissed the top of my head. After a little bit of him being frozen still, the pain subsided just enough for me to no longer feel like I'm dying. 

"Can I move?" He asks and I nod, he pulls back about halfway before gently thrusting back in. 

"Fuck Mase, you're so tight," He mutters under his breath and I hate to admit it but feeling his massive size filling me completely to the brim felt good on a different level.  

"Mmm faster Remy," I moaned and it's almost as if he became a different person altogether and he strokes my spot with every thrust. 

"Ahhh, fuck, Mase," he breathes against my neck as he fucks me harder and it feels so good that I feel the high quickly building up inside me. I could no longer keep the moans contained by just biting my lip and I'm pretty sure the whole island could hear their king alpha's screams.

Coming closer and closer, I find my spot on his shoulderblade and feel my fangs shift in as he grabs at my opposite shoulder blade and bites the human flesh just as I bite his. He cums so hard inside me that I could feel the warm liquid already pouring out of my poor abused hole.

***

"You awake?" 

"Don't talk to me," 

I reply the next morning when Remy tries to unsuccessfully stir me from my sleep. My entire body ached and I felt like I just got out of a boxing match not fully bonding to my new mate. 

"Just wanted to say I love you," He mutters as his nose nudges my mark and I playfully smack his head away.

"Can't a man..." I suddenly bolt upwards and run to the bathroom. Thankful I just barely made it to the toilet before I threw up my nonexistent insides. 

"Mason? Honey are you alright?" Remy drops to his knees as he comes up behind me, ruffling my hair while I threw up. It was bad enough I was exhausted and now I have to be sick on top of it? Is this normal? I'll have to ask Tristan. 

"What the fuck did you do to me?" I groan after I stop and look back to glare at the perpetrator of my pain and suffering now standing in the doorway with a scrunched up nose and a very confused look on his face. 

"What?" I ask as I look around thinking maybe there was something else in the room but he keeps his gaze trained on me. 

"You're scent," Remy mumbles as he scratches his chin in deep thought. 

"What about my scent?" I huff as I wipe my mouth and he narrows his gaze. 

"You smell...different," 

************************

I've never laughed so hard. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 74.3K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.
472K 15.9K 28
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...
3.9M 164K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
17.3M 649K 81
Book #1: The Mated Series Julian Heil, known for his intelligence and calm exterior. As the future alpha of the Black Moon Pack, he only cares about...