ANATOMY [ JACKSON AVERY ]

By purevelvett

"𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺�... More

Cast
Chapter One//First Blood
Chapter Two//Adore You
Chapter Three//Sleepless
Chapter Four//Bitter
Chapter Five//Addicted
Chapter Six//Me & You
Chapter Seven//Floating Around
Chapter Eight//Coloring
PLEASE READ!
Chapter Nine//Morning Light
Chapter Ten//With You
Chapter Eleven//Long Night
Chapter Twelve//Romeo & Juliet
Chapter Thirteen//Empty
Chapter Fourteen//Roger Rabbit
Chapter Fifteen//My Love
Chapter Sixteen//Downtime

Chapter Seventeen//Another Life

891 15 3
By purevelvett

I walk into work the next morning, and as soon as I do, I see Meredith walking towards me with her hands in the pockets of her long white coat. "Before you ask, I haven't taken the test yet. I have it in my purse and I just got here." I tell her before she even has time to ask me about it. She groaned and said "Are you not even a tad bit nervous?" I shake my head and walk into the break room "Not at All" I say while then, walking into the bathroom. 

I grab the test from my purse and sigh, "here we go, moment of truth." I say  to myself while pulling my pants down, sitting on the toilet. I get the pregnancy out of the wrapper and, well, use it of course. After I'm done, I finish using the restroom and pull my pants up, flushing the toilet and walking to the sink, sitting the test right beside me as I wash my hands. I open the bathroom door to let Meredith in. 

"Well, what did it say?!" she asks me, more excited than nervous. "I don't know, its still working or whatever" I say, letting out a sigh.  Okay, I might actually be somewhat nervous because Jackson and I has never even spoke about having a baby. What if I am pregnant and he doesn't wanna keep it because he isn't ready? Or what if he actually wants the baby, and I don't? I glance over to Meredith and see her standing right above the pregnant test. I smile and shake my head, I swear she's more excited about this whole thing than I am. 

I hear her gasp and say "Ashley!", I look over at her and say "What?!" while running back over to the sink, where the test is. I pick up the test and look at it, taking a deep breath. This couldn't be true. There's no way. "You're pregnant..." Meredith says as she goes from looking down at the test, and up towards me. I look at her and say "What am I supposed to do? I don't even know how to tell Jackson." Meredith shook her head "Don't tell anyone until at least a month into it. You don't wanna tell Jackson and him be all excited and you end up loosing it." she tells me. 

I nod my head "You're right." I say while tossing the test in the trash can. "I can't believe I actually have another life forming inside of me as we speak" I tell Meredith. She nods "I can't either" she said while chuckling lightly. We both walk out of the bathroom and change into our scrubs. I walk out of the locker room and down the hallways to the station desk, grabbing a chart to check on my patients. Jackson walks up to me, smiling "Good Morning, beautiful." he says to me, I look at him and smile "Good Morning" I say back. I can't lie, a small part of me wants to tell him, or even ask him how he feels about kids, but I know if I ask him he'll know something is up, and it's like Meredith said, it's to early to tell anyone.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 459 12
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨
161K 2.5K 44
WRITINGSBYKAY
45.8K 961 101
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬! '' 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯�...
1.5K 45 14
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞...