Mistress's Good Boy (BWWM)

Par Lovelshadows

*Warning there may be sensitive topics in the book* Where one's status is based on their Dominant or Submissi... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Crimson Kisses for Him part 1
Chapter 26 Crimson Kisses For Him part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 29

21.9K 610 135
Par Lovelshadows

"Watch this," Christian mumbles leaning in closer towards the large screen of the Television. The boy quickly drags the joysticks down and does a rapid button-mash which freezes the game for a split second. He watches the scene clip into the next all-the-while clutching at the white controller which is littered in little puppy-dog stickers. After a few seconds the game unfreezes and at the bottom of the screen Christian's character is decked with multiple potions and weapons. His lip drags up and he shoots me this side-eye waiting for a reaction. "Did you see?" I scoff nudging the side of his body with my foot, the boy just flops on his side into the mass of pillows.

"You little cheater!" Laughter floods from underneath the pillows, muffled and still oh so piercing. Christian pops back up and does another button mash with his tongue peeking out past his lip in concentration. His character runs in place before glitching into the next town over. He wastes no time in aggressively tapping through the dialogue running across the screen. I look at my dull level three mage and grunt in disdain.

"Look what I got!" He squeals pocketing and un-pocketing the ultra-rare talisman. The boy caresses a sticker before readying his fingers to perform yet another cheat, but before he can button-mash away, I swoop down yanking his controller out of his hands.

"We're switching controllers," I try handing the plain blue controller towards Christian, but he pushes it away shaking his head hard. He reaches for the messy puppy controller, but I hold it up over the rim of the pillow pit. "You can press all the buttons you want on my controller." My hand is too far away for him to reach from his position, so Christian stumbles upon his knees trying to make a grab. His hand plants on my shoulder while the other stretches high.

"Noo, It's too hard, too tiring to redo it all again." He whines.

"Liar. You went through those cheats in like ten seconds each!" His knee plants into my leg and I squirm as the uncomfortable sharpness from his bone settles into the delicate meat.

"Hmph." He grunts still reaching up. I scoff again dropping my controller into the pit, and then I reach up digging my fingers under Christian's arms. He outright screams plopping into my lap as he curls into himself, arms clamped down in a protective manner.

"Aw, is someone ticklish." I set his controller down next to me.

"No!"

"No?" I shove my fingers into his sides, and the boy's legs kick out as a deep flush paints over his face. It only takes thirty seconds before he's howling with laughter and wildly flailing his limbs all over the place. I have to dodge his wild fists more than once.

"Ple-ease," He grabs at my hands trying to stop the relentless attack on his poor sides. "I yield I yield! Stawp ple-ease." I tuck into his sides one last time before giving up to pat at his back instead. The boy stretches before sprawling across my legs.

"So, we can swap now?" He turns to look up at me with these mischievous eyes. I raise a brow back flexing my fingers at him in a silent threat. He beams before turning around to stare at the television screen, head still firmly rested against my thighs, legs curled into his body.

"Yeah we can swap," I scoop the forgotten controller up while swiping along a small poodle sticker, and I force the character to run through the desert market. Christian just watches me run around while dusting his fingers over his lips almost as if he's in a trance. He points towards the pixelated gates of the village.

"Want me to leave?" He nods once before snuggling back into my thighs. I pet along the golden strands of his hair once before resuming the quest.

"You know," He starts before turning to look up at me. "You..." He scrunches his face up deep in thought before continuing slowly. "You nice...you are nice." He corrects. He looks back at the Television distracted for a few seconds and then blinks himself out of the trance.

"I feel safe he-re," He continues. "You make me feel small-" He drags out. Oh? I brush his bangs away and lock eyes with the switch. I never really had many friends who were littles, so that was also a new concept for me too.

"Is that a good thing?" His deep blues' shine brightly, and I find myself holding my breath.

"Yeah, you remind me so much of my previous m- caregiver. She knew me for me, l-looked passed my rank. Treated me like her own." I feel a bit of jealousy at that, but it's quickly replaced with something deeper more emotional than something so primal. We were connected inevitably by one singular woman and in its own sense that was powerful. A mother to both in different contexts. So, what did that make Christian to me? An ally, a friend, or maybe something else. A brother?

"She always did love dinosaurs-" I begin. Christian just remains still before his eyes widen in this sense of understanding. He raises a hand tracing over the beauty mark planted on my cheek, and a stray tear pummels down the corner of his eye. I swipe it away and place my forehead against his, letting my hair flow down around his head in a halo of curls.

"Bonjour Madame!" I jump back twisting in my seat as I watch the flamboyant French boy waltz into the room. He tosses his jacket against the kitchen counter and flashes a pearly smile towards me, gap exposed and all. I gasp tapping Christian so he can let me stand.

"My god," I curse climbing over the couch. My feet drag me towards the submissive, and my hands raise timidly before tracing over the purplish tinge of his eye. He winces; I apologize immediately. "I am so, so sorry." It comes out as a whisper and chopped to all kinds of hell. Remi butts his head against my palm, before waving his hand dismissively.

"Nonsense, I do quite enjoy a nice beating." He winks at me and I snort in disbelief.

"Ignore him, I think he's still got some swelling in the brain shug." Noma rounds Remi trailing her hand across his shoulder as she plops down into one of the bar stools.

I raise my eyebrows before letting them slowly sink back down.

"Where were you guys," I question. "And not to sound rude or anything, but why is he here?" Noma rests her head against her palm and tiredly sighs into her hand. She gives her head a shake and her hair tumbles in front of her face, she quickly blows it back.

"Well, I had to pay Remi's contract Dom a visit, then I had to fix up some paperwork, pay back some fees," She reaches up capturing the subs chin, and tilts his head from left to right before releasing him. "Since we technically damaged Remi, we had to pay for said damage. And let's just say his Dom wasn't too happy about Remi's temporary look, and the annulled contract he received. He'll be spending the night until we can clear up this mess we've made." I wince licking my bottom lip.

"Sorry." I say again, feeling completely responsible for the purple bruises under Remi's eyes along with the cancelation of his recent contract. The French boy laughs throwing his head back as mirth tinges at his skin. His eyes crinkle in the corner and he shakes his head while playfully rolling his eyes towards Noma.

"If anything, you saved me from the last three months of this hellish contract. Or more accurately Ezra," He leans around my body scoping the area with a humming noise. "Speaking of Ezra...where is he?"

"He had a client today." I rub at my arm awkwardly.

"Really? I didn't see anything on the calendar planned for him today," Noma says. Her lip is pulled up in confusion and her light brown eyes seem to darken to obsidian black. "Must've been last minute then..." The woman scoots out of the chair and flicks her waved locks over her shoulder with a red pointed fingernail. She shoots Remi a brief look before trailing towards Christian.

"Hi, honey." I hear her gush before turning my full attention back towards the sub. He cocks a smile and I bite my lip grabbing his arm to lead him outside. Shutting the door behind me I turn towards him opening my mouth before closing it shut with an audible click. How was I supposed to address the topic? Was I even allowed to ask others about it? I wring my hands together once before taking a deep breath, calming my nerves.

"I...can you tell me about Ezra." I ask crossing my arms over my chest. Remi's smile slips a bit but only for a brief flash and then it's back. Stiff, but back none the less.

"He's something- else. I mean he gets very possessive over his things." I shake my head lifting my nail up to bite at it gently. A singular raindrop plops onto my cheek and trails across the skin, cold.

"No, not like that. I mean...well I," God this was difficult to bring up. "About his previous doms." I whisper dom like it's some sort of forbidden word between us. I feel another raindrop on top of my head.

"Oh." He simply says rubbing at his chin. He looks around just to check if anyone's there and then turns back towards me with these misty voided eyes. The smile which is still etched firmly on his face doesn't ease, and a shiver crawls up my spine.

"Well, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know what happened to them; I want to know the truth." Remi eyes me down while sighing deeply through his nose. He combs a hand through his hair and just as his fingers pass through the strands, a steady drizzle picks up.

"I can't talk about it," He finally says. I hold his stare for a long time. "I signed legal documents to prevent me from saying anything about Ezra or his previous doms." I bite my tongue harshly.

"Why would you sign?"

"I needed the money at the time. Back then I was still new in the game, and I didn't have rich patrons or a provider. So, I signed for the money. Best and worst decision I had ever made in my life." My head begins to shake and my fingernails clench into the meat of my palms. A grunt leaves my mouth.

"I am his current Dom Remi," I say while pacing across the stone walk area. "And I know you signed papers which prevent you from speaking about Ezra and his doms, but please. You have to give me something here! I don't want to keep wondering if something bad'll happen to me. Or...or if I've made the worst decision in my life by signing that contract to be Ezra's Dom. I don't want to think I've signed my life away literally! So please, please just tell me what the fuck is going on here." His head tilts showing the skin of his neck for a brief second, and then the sub composes his self, closing his eyes as the rainwater pools down his face soaking through his clothes.

"I have a drive." He mumbles. A shaky breath exhales from my lungs and tension bleeds from the cramping of my shoulders.

"Some of the information is encrypted, and there's a lot of walls you have to get through to access any of the serious information, but it's all there. All the information about his previous doms, all incidents. Everything." I tug the sub into my arms squeezing him tight to my chest. His arms remain relaxed by his sides, but I don't care. All I was feeling at that very moment was pure gratitude.

"Thank you, Remi." I clutch at his sopping shirt and whisper my thanks again.

"When can I expect the drive?"

"Tonight Amanita'Rose. Tonight."

----------

A/n

It's been really crazy out in the world lately. I hope you all are staying safe and well protected. If anyone wants to talk my messages are open. Love you guys and once again STAY SAFE!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

204K 8.2K 34
https://www.amazon.com/Fetish-BWWM-Romance-L-Davis-ebook/dp/B07D6ZV2X3 Constance is a college senior and a bagger at her local grocery store, all of...
204K 3.5K 33
Emily Prentiss x Reader - - - Cisgender female reader - You, the reader, meet a beautiful but retired female FBI agent at a BDSM club and you quic...
3.6M 95.4K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...