the new girl m.p.

By alespolibio

Avery Castano, younger sister of Mariano Castano, moves to New Jersey one month before starting junior year... More

hi!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
background info
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
sequel?
done

58

3.3K 54 36
By alespolibio

y'all must be bored on this quarantine cause i see like 10+ everyday adding this to their reading lists LMAOO it's cool though i hope y'all are enjoying it 💞

Mattias POV

I was walking around target and couldn't find Avery. I called out her name but nothing. Everything around me was empty and the lights flickered. Why am I even here?

I heard giggling and turned around quick. Long hair was all I saw. As I walked up to her, she ran away and I couldn't keep up. 

"Avery what are you doing?" I ask as she goes to the back corner of the store. Alejandro was there with a big smile on his face.

She walked up to him and jumped in his arms. He spun them around them set her back down.

"Babe cmon what the fuck are you doing?" I asked getting closer. He pulled Avery in and she got on her tippy toes and kissed him.

"Mattia." I heard from behind me. I looked back and no one was there.

"Mattia!" Again. But I saw no one.

"Mattia wake up!" I opened my eyes and saw Avery and Kairi over me with worried looks on their face. We were all on the floor. I had a massive headache and my body was sweating a lot.

"You were twitching and talking in your sleep. What did you dream about?" Avery asked while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

Alejandro was looking at me with a worried expression on his face too. I can't be angry at him because of a dream. Or can I? Just looking at him after that makes me wanna slap him.

"Taylor went out to buy us some gatorade and then we're going out for breakfast." Kairi said while picking up the pillows from the floor. I sat there trying to catch my breath while everyone around me moves.

"Last night was fun."

"Yeah we should do it again but there's these cards that tell you what to do and shit, we should get it." Alejandro suggested.

"Shut up." I snapped at him. They all looked at me like I was crazy. Alejandro was confused.

"Mattia what's wrong?" Kairi pulled me up and brought us into the bathroom.

"Promise me you won't tell?"

"I got you." He said. I shook my head and stuck out my pinky.

"Pinky promise." He looked at me and scoffed.

"What are you, 5?"

"Do it." He rolled his eyes and did it.

"You can't break a pinky promise. Okay so I had a dream that I was in target and I was looking for Avery. Then I saw her hair and tried to follow it but before I could even reach her, she runs away to the back of the store to Alejandro and they start kissing."

"Are you still mad that he used to like her? Cause if you are, thats kinda childish. He's also talking to someone right now.." I thought about it for a moment.

"No I'm passed that."

"Maybe you're scared that she's gonna cheat on you like you cheated on her." That really hit me. I'm scared she'll do what I did to her.

"Mattia, Avery doesnt have those intentions when it comes to you. She loves you..like a lot." That really made me calm down. I walked out and got with the rest of the group.

"Everything okay?" She asked while hugging me. I nodded and looked down at her to kiss her.

"Yo, your drinks are right there. We're going to the diner." Alejandro said. We nodded our heads and grabbed them.

While walking downstairs, I saw a baby picture of Avery Ive never seen before. I stopped and stared at it for a few seconds. She had curly hair and a bucket hat on. Her teeth were starting to grow and she had the biggest smile ever. She still kind of looks the same. I took a picture of the picture and caught up with the group.

The ride to the diner was full of talk about last night. Kairi was saying how the liquor made him horny.

"Kai gets no bitches." I said making everyone laugh, even Kairi.

"Just give him time. Now that he's single his dms are gonna be full." Taylor said patting his back.

We pulled into the diner and quickly made our way to the table we usually sit at.

"So what are your plans for today?" Avery asked the table.

"Homework." Kairi said while looking at the menu.

"But it's saturday." She responded.

"I don't care I wanna be free tomorrow." The waiter came by and took our order. In the main time we all used our phones and caught up on social media.

"You gonna tell me why you woke up so sweaty?" Avery whispered to me.

"It was just a weird dream thats it." She looked at me one more time before looking back at her phone.

I didn't even have an appetite to eat. I just wanted to go home and sleep for the rest of the day. But I ate it anyway because it looked good and the food here never disappoints.

"Why the sad face?" Avery pouted and kissed my cheek. I put my hand under her chin and kissed her lips.

"Nothing I'm fine just a bit tired."

"We can go to my house and cuddle." She smile at me.

I nodded and watched as everyone ate. I finished the rest of my milkshake and waited for everyone else so we could leave.

"Did anyone notice that group of fine ass guys next to us?" Taylor asked the group.

"I don't really look out for guys like that but they were good looking." Alejandro said.

"All I noticed was how loud and rude they were to the waitress. They didn't even tip her when they left." I said.

"Yeah it's just sad that these people have zero respect for anyone who isn't their friends." Avery said to us while playing a game on her phone. Her head on was my shoulder and I could perfectly see her phone.

In the middle of the game she got a text from an unsaved numbed.

i miss you ..

"Who is that?" I asked grabbing her phone. She sat up and didn't try to take the phone away from me.

"I don't know, text them back." She suggested. I asked who it was and they didn't take long to answer.

wow so it's like that? :/

like what..?

i miss you avery

who tf is this.

I could feel myself getting mad and so could she. Her chin was now on my shoulder watching the screen.

"It's Aiden." I said as he responded. I laughed and so did Avery.

"What's so funny?" Taylor asked while parking in front of Averys house.

"Aiden is texting Avery saying how much he misses her." Alejandro chuckled and walked into the house.

What a joke man.

"I blocked him. He's probably just bored." Avery said while throwing her phone on the couch.

I sat down putting my legs up and Avery laying on top of me. We watched netflix while cuddling and everyone else left like ten minutes after we got home.

"Let's go upstairs?" She yawned. I nodded and picked her up bridal style. I quickly opened the door and laid her down then got in next to her.

She put an arm and leg around me then fell asleep fast.

-

I woke up around 7pm and was starving. I thought I would get postmates and surprise her with food for when she wakes up.

As soon as I ordered I went to the living room and waited for it. In the main time I went live and spoke to a couple fans.

mattia: so i'm at averys house and she's sleeping

what did you guys do today ?

mattia: we went out to eat and then i slept all day

when are you starting your yt channel? you should make a video with avery ! 🥺

mattia: might fuck around and do it soon. but a video with avery sounds fun

fuck me sideways 😳

mattia: no thank you i wouldn't want to hurt you

does avery have kinks?

mattia: why was this even asked ? hah. this stays between us but..she likes getting choked

omg 💀

I KNEW IT 😭

mattia: i gotta go, the food is here byeee

I got the bag and put it on the dinner table. I went to check if Avery was awake and she was. She was on the phone with Kairi. She had tears in her eyes and wiped them as soon as I got in.

"There's food downstairs." I mumbled. She nodded and said bye to Kairi then followed me downstairs.

"Why were you crying up there?" I asked her as I pulled a chair out for myself. She took a bite of her food and shook her head.

"It's nothing. Kairi was just telling me sad story he found online and wanted to see if it worked." She sniffed.

"So I was thinking about how I'm going to Italy all summer, what are we gonna do?" I asked her. She put her food down and looked at me.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll be there the entire summer babe. Would you visit me?"

"Oh Mattia if it were up to me I'd stay the entire summer there with you." She laughed.

"That seems like a good idea." I said. She playfully shook her head.

"It does but let's not worry about that until we have to."

"But I like to be prepared."

"Mattia it's March! We have two and a half months until then."

"Okay okay. Ooo I have another question." I fixed my hoodie and sat up. She did the same and listened.

"So do we celebrate our anniversary the first of every month like we normally would, or the day we got back together?" I asked. She seemed just as confused as I did. She shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe our first date?"

"So then we would be five months by now." She slowly nodded her head and got up.

"What do you wanna do? We have tonight and tomorrow to ourselves. Unless you want to go home tonight." Avery asked. I thought about what we could do but all I could think about were unholy things.

Avery smirked like she knew exactly what I was thinking about. She got up and sat on top of me putting her legs on either side. We looked each other in the eyes and she leaned in. I smirked and slammed my lips on hers while playing with her hair.

"Let's take this upstairs.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.3K 40
"i have a soft spot.. but only for you" a mattia x kairi fanfic. Mattia is bipolar and confuses himself with his feelings for kairi. He says he doesn...
436K 6.3K 35
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 -
157K 2.9K 43
- she transfers from a new school hoping to not be involved with any type of drama or relationship - everything changes when she starts feeling some...
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 😃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃