A Father A new Life Start- Bo...

Door Sebastain500

Book 1 of A Father A New Life Start Harry is found bruised and battered by one Severus Tobias Snape when he w... Meer

About the Author!!!
1. The Truth
2. A New Beginning
3. A Home
4.1 Severus' POV part 1
4.2 Severus' POV part 2
4.3 Severus' POV last part
5. Morning Afterwards
6. Gringotts and the adoption
7. Godparents?!
8. Potter-Snape-Malfoy
9. Get Over It
Certificates
10. The Talk
11. The Restort
12. Snake Den
13. Slytherin's New Day
14. Conflicts
15. Another Conflict, Albus intervenes
16. Bullying
17. Outing and Bad News
OTIZ!!!
18.1 Christmas part 1
18.2 Christmas part 2
19. HOWLER
20. 😭Setback😭
21. Found Out
22. This means War!!!
23. Prank War!
24. Dinner and fun with Ron
25. Fun with Hermione
26. Fun with Ginny
27. Albus......... The Paddy!
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures Part 1
Severus and Harry's Holiday Pictures part 2
Their Souvenir's
Author's Note
29. Interfering Yet Again
30. Beginning of Summer
31. Gringotts Again
Blood Adoption Results
32. Cleansing and Blood Adoption
33. The Ministry
60K
34. Encounting the Dursley's
35. Another Breakdown and a Human Form?
36. Six year old Human Otiz
37.1 Fun Little Family Outing Part 1
Bit of Fun!!
37.2 Fun Little Family Outing part 2
38. Dinner with the Malfoy's
39. The Wolfie and a Small Human
40. Interfering Once Again
About Otiz
100k
He's finally here!!
41. Encounter
42. What in Merlin's name??!!
43. Otiz and Flitwick
44. More trouble
45. Court HSSSAD-264726
46. Cast Out
47. New Headmaster
48. Tommy Explains
49. Hogsmeade
Interlude..... Ron's New Family
Interlude 2
50. And He's Out Of Here
51. "Quirky" meets "Annoying"
Day in the Life of Maxwell Ronald Anderson
52. Annoyed
What Happened to Ginny?!
53. Fighting with Tom
WOW
Voting
54. Tyrant
55. Hermione's Isolation
RESULTS ARE IN
56. Plans for Hogsmeade visit
57. She's out?!
A/N I'm Feeling Down
58. Wolf and Grimm
200k GAME
WINNER
59. Bad Books with Severus
PNES
60. A Date?.... and Forgiveness
61. Date..... and New Friend?
62. Transformations?!
Sorry
63. Try to make friends
64. New Meetings Old Friends
65. A Change.... end of book 1

28. Easter Holidays

7.2K 197 95
Door Sebastain500

Easter was here, Harry was happy and finally enjoying another holiday, he was getting eggs left, right and centre and he was giving his friends some back as well... with the help from Severus of course.

Even though Severus was against the whole chocolate thing wasn't for him he had to admit to a select few and I mean a very select few he did have a sweet tooth.

Severus had decided to take Harry back home for the fortnight of the holiday even though Harry had begged to let him bring Draco along, Severus just said to him "some father and son bonding is needed".

This made Harry very happy as he couldn't of asked for more, he had never had something like this before, not when he was with the Dursley's! He was so looking forward to this holiday!

.............

Severus had decided on Maui in Hawaii as it had the Haleakala National Park, the valcano Haleakala, pools and waterfalls of Ohe'o Gulch and the scenic winding Hana Highway.

It was far enough away from Ablus but close enough if something went wrong at the castle in the labs. A place where they could relax but at the same time gather ingredients for potions he had yet to make.

Severus was excited to be here as much as Harry was.

Severus had rented a private apartment in Kihei on the south west coast which had beautiful beaches, Harry couldn't wait to go swimming and try surfing, snorkeling and kayaking.

Severus couldn't wait to go to the National Park to look for potion ingredients, from the rare native birds, the bamboo forest and hiking into the volcanic landscape.

.........

The moment they set foot into Kihei, Maui Harry was in awe! He had never, ever been out of Britian for any type of holiday and so was relishing in just being allowed to go on holiday and not spend any of it at Mrs Figgs and her bloody cats.

"Hadrian calm down already and help me unpack, then we can have a look round the resort and then we can go for a swin and perhaps sign you up for some surfing and kayaking lessons" laughed Severus to his son as he watched him jump up and down in excitement.

"Dad.. Dad... Dad I can't wait, where do I begin to tell you how much I love this!" beamed the twelve year old boy to his father as he tried to help his father put away their clothes for the week they would be staying.

"Hadrian just calm down ok... just take a deep breath and..." he didn't get to finish as he was tackled to the ground by a hyperacive child! One Hadiran Jameson Severus Snape.

Once the poor boy had let his father finally up, they changed clothes, yes Severus went for Muggles clothes as well.

((Severus' Muggle wear minus the hat))

((Harry, Muggle wear minus the wholly hat and jumper))

"I don't like wearing Muggle clothes, I much prefer my robes anyday" said Severus putting the red coverse shoes on and tying his hair up into a small pony tail which made Harry laugh slightly.

"Not a word Hadrian Snape not one word!"

Harry was just placing his cap on his head when a knock on the door came, this made him flinch but Severus went to answer it.

"Welcome!" said the chipper voice once Severus opened the door.

"I am Nairi and I'll be looking after your apartment during your stay" and she smiled again, this in turn made Harry smile as well.

After introductions were done Harry dragged Severus outside into the heat which made the man sulk too but he wanted Harry to be happy so he went along with it.

...............

They went around the whole resort! The whole freakin' resort! Yes Harry wanted to see where everything was, even though they took a freakin' map for it all Harry had wanted too see it all first and not from the map!

By the end of the day Severus was exhausted, he never knew that the boy could have so much energy, he had never seen him so excited, running from one place to the next over and over again.

Once back in their apartment he finally collasped into a chair and sighing, he took of his shoes and sunglasses, he was going to take his har out of its pony tail but stopped when he saw a flash of light.... a camera and one sorry teenager was looking at him.

Eyes narrowed towards the boy, but said boy was about to dart out of the room when another knock on the door was heard and so he went to answer it.

"Did Sir's have a good look around the resort? Is there anything we as the staff help you with?" asked Nairi to them but Harry only shook his head and smiled towards her.

Coming back into the room Severus now had his hair down and looked right at his son.... "the photo Hadrian..." was all he said but Harry didn't move, no way he was letting the picture out of his sight.

...........

The next few days where exicting for Harry, he loved every minute of it, he just couldn't sit still for a moment!! He was like a kid on Christmas morning.

They explored Haleakala National Park where Severus gathered up different types of rocks, fossils and ash all to be used hopefully in up coming potions he had in mind.

Harry enjoyed when they explored Ohe'o Gultch and the winding Hana Highway, he loved every minute of it, while Harry went swimming Severus went off and gathered more ingredients from the surrounding area, only to come swimming as well.

"Dad I don't really want to go home now" moaned Harry as he packed his bag as they were leaving the following day.

"I know but we can always come back again, you still have your homework to do first when we get back and I know for a fact your potion homework is easy enough" and he laughed.

"Fine! Spoilt sport!"

"Come on son, I know you love this place but remember we can always come back. Now stop your silly complaining" and he ruffled his son's hair and smiled.

The following day Harry didn't want to get out of bed, today they were going back to dingy Scotland, so then he could finish his school work and then go back to classes..... Nope not going to happen in his book......

Severus knew this morning was going to be a problem and so with a flick of his wrist the bed covers were taken off leaving Harry still wearing his pyjamas

"Hey what was that for!" moaned Harry as he slowly got up.

"Hey what was that for?" moaned Harry slowly getting up.

"It's time for you to get up Hadrian we are leaving within the next hour so up, wash and dress. We will get breakfast before we leave".

"I'm going, I'm going" said Harry as Severus pushed him towards the bathroom, Harry was ready within the lotted time frame.

They went and had a quick breakfast of tropical pancakes with coconut syrup, by Merlin it was the best with a glass of milk each and some coffee before the decided to leave.

They arrived back at Hogwarts by eleven am and so it was back to the mundane life of a student and teacher......

.........

Sorry that their wasn't much for the holiday it was a kind of spur of the moment thing really. Pictures of the holidays will be up next.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

59.2K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...
563K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
24K 1.5K 52
**COMPLETED** Cover made by @siriusblackisgreat Co-written by @famdomtrash24000 •Strong Language •Homophobic Slurs •Physical Abuse ~Includes use and...
49.9K 1.6K 19
Harry Potter. The only survivor when Lord Voldemort attacked his home. His parents died, the house was destroyed, but he made it, with nothing more t...