π“π‘πž π’πœπšπ«π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐖𝐒𝐭�...

Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ choitomie

𝖂𝖍𝖔 π•³π–†π–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–”π–œπ–Šπ–—? ~ℐ β„Šβ„΄π“‰ 𝓉𝒽ℯ π“…β„΄π“Œβ„―π“‡. Enter, Sunako Hamada. A girl who paved her... Χ’Χ•Χ“

Foreword
Character Information
Prologue
Part One
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Character Costume Information
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Part Three
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Three

8.8K 302 77
Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ choitomie

The crowd's loud, cheering noises were deafening to Sunako. Her nerves were shot, fingertips cold, breathing uneven. She's as nervous as the others that would also fight in the last course, her last interaction with a certain boy did nothing to calm her nerves. But atleast, it added more fire in her will. She desperately wanted to drown out the event, but she'll die of anxiety if she dare not to watch and observe the fight.

"Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for is finally starting! Match one, we have two talented individuals, Izuku Midoriya versus Shinsou Hitoshi!"

The crowd cheered louder in excitement and anticipation. Sunako's fellow classmate, Midoriya stood at the platform, facing a purple haired boy on the other side.

"The rules are simple! Force your opponent out of bounds or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say, 'I give up!'."

"Ready?.. Start!"

Midoriya moved forward, then suddenly stopped in his tracks. He has a blank look on his face, as if he's in a trance.

"He's not moving?"

"Midoriya! The match just started and he's completely frozen!"

Midoriya turned and began to walk towards the exit, out of bounds. His classmates gasped and shouted exclaims of disbelief.

"I warned him about that guy!" Ojiro said, clearly shocked and nervous.

"Huh? What? Midoriya's being so obedient!"

"If you go out of bounds you'll lose the match!" Iida was now standing up, leaning over the railing.

Sunako leaned forward in her seat to get a better look, Midoriya was walking in a slow pace, one might say that he's sleep walking. Then, as Midoriya's foot was about to go out of bounds, he stopped his movements. A large gust of wind emitted from Midoriya, reaching the whole platform and the lower bleachers.

"This—this is...Midoriya stopped!"

Cheers erupted once more from the audience and from his classmates after a long minute of held silence. Midoriya advanced on Shinsou, who looked bewildered and shocked. Midoriya grabbed a hold of his opponent, then he started pushing him away. Shinsou fought back, delivering a series of punches.

They rumbled for a bit, until they stood wrangling each other on the very edge of the platform. Midoriya delivered the winning blow, he flipped Shinsou in the air then landed him on the ground, on his back. Shinsou laid, half of his body out of bounds. Cheers and shouts of praise came from the crowd.

"He did it!"

"Shinsou's out of bounds! Midoriya advances to the second round!"

His classmates were surely proud of his win, well maybe except for a few others, a certain blond per se. Sunako had gone quiet, her nose's bleeding had gone worse. And her mind had started to spin a bit. She was confused, she didn't exhaust herself earlier in the field, in fact she had done more in the past and her nose never bled. The mild headache that she's currently having right now wasn't actually bothersome and painful. It was... just there.

"Sunako! Your nose is still bleeding! Are you sure you're okay?" Uraraka asked, concern evident in her voice. She had given Sunako a hand towel earlier before they settled down in the bleachers. Bless her kind soul.

Sunako held the towel in her nose, the bleeding had continuously leaked out, blood started to get evident in the towel that she used to try and conceal her situation.

"You look like shit." Bakugou, who sat a few seats away said to her. Eyebrows furrowed and arms crossed.

"You're literally way over there, can you not?" Sunako said in reply, her voice muffled a bit from the liquid in her nose and the towel partly covering her lower face.

"I'm fine Uraraka, I swear." Sunako said to the girl beside her. It wasn't a lie, she did feel fine, the headache wasn't making her want to shove her head in tons of soft pillows and the blood just felt like snot from when you have a cold.

"Maybe you should take that to Recovery girl, it must be something." Uraraka insisted, eyebrows pulled in concern.

"Yeah, I will. Maybe after my turn in the fight though, it shouldn't be long." Sunako reassured the short haired girl. The next round would be Todoroki and Sero, Sunako was kind of waiting for this. She wanted to see how Todoroki fights in one on ones. So she would be in away prepared when she does get to fight him. Her conversation with him still kind of rattled her a bit, she keeps thinking back to that time, remembering details and such. Such as how Todoroki was tense and awkward the whole time, how he crossed his strong arms in a secure manner, and how his eyes held something unreadable to her. Sunako snapped herself out of her thoughts, it frustrates her everytime she thinks about him.

"Thanks for waiting! Next up is these guys! Hanta Sero versus Shouto Todoroki!"

Loud cheers erupted once again, excited to see the son of the number two pro hero fight. Sunako once again leaned forward in her seat, curious and on edge.

"Ready, Start!"

Sero started the fight with his tapes, he threw his elbow in Todoroki's direction and white tapes started to come out. The tapes managed to successfully wrap Todoroki's torso. The air stilled, then Todoroki sent out a huge wave of ice that went beyond his opponent, the ice reached the very top and almost touched the audience. The platform below was covered in cold, hard ice.

"Sero's immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!"

Sunako's jaw dropped, the intensity of his attack was overwhelming. If she were to face him and he does the same fashion then she would have to move quicker than him. She wondered if Todoroki knows about her ability to disintegrate ice. It could be an advantage, but she has to be quicker and stronger. Sunako stood up and began to exit the bleachers.

"Goodluck on your round Sunako!" Uraraka shouted, hands clenched together.

"Sunako! Kick their ass!" Kirishima stood up when she passed him, he put his hand up, aiming for a high five. Sunako accepted his high five and laughed. She only smiled at them in gratitude.

Her nerves were shot again, she stood at the tunnel waiting for her turn. Her nose stopped bleeding for a bit, and the headache had eased. Todoroki passed her, shooting her a gaze. She shot him a hardened one in return.

"And now we have two talented ladies in the next round! Ibara Shiozaki versus Sunako Hamada!"

Sunako stepped out of the tunnel, the blinding lights welcomed her, and the deafening crowd made themselves known to her. She looked at anywhere but at the crowd, she kept a straight face, looking ahead to her opponent. Sunako clenched her fists when she arrived at the platform, facing the green haired girl. She stared hard, observing her entire being. The throbbing feeling in her head returned yet again, but it didn't deter Sunako.

"Ready, start!"

The second Present Mic shouted those words, the instance her opponent deployed her attack. Shiozaki put her hands together, her hair dug into the ground. Vines erupted from beneath Sunako, immediately binding her whole body together.

"Shiozaki immediately caught Hamada with her vines! Would Hamada get out?!"

Sunako clenched her teeth in anger, she had enough of being caught off guard. She closed her eyes, then when she opened them, a red explosion erupted from Sunako's body, tearing every vine that held her body in prison. She dropped to the ground, then she raised her hands that's glowing with red orbs.

The vines that Shiozaki sent toward her from her hair, seized their movements. It hovered in mid air, the efforts that Shiozaki put to struggle against the hold became futile under the telekinetic girl.

Sunako flicked her hand and the vines that she has taken a hold of surrendered to her command and began to wrap itself to its user. Shiozaki got wrapped with her own vines, she struggled to moved them but the vines only got tighter.

Sunako lifted the girl in mid air, she sauntered closer to her opponent. She paused in front of her, then thrusted her hand forward, jolting the green haired girl backward. Once Shiozaki got thrown out of bounds, Sunako dropped her on the ground.

"What.. was that! It was as if Shiozaki's vines turned on her!"

"Shiozaki is out of bounds! Hamada advances to the second round!"

Sunako put her hands down, then covered her nose. It started to bleed again. She briefly exited the field, heading toward the bathroom.

Shouto watched the whole thing, and he was confused. Sunako managed to grab a hold of every strand of vine then..controlled it? He was quite confused of her quirk. She could fly and she could move stuff, he also noted that she made the vines around her..explode? What else does that girl have up her sleeve? How would she fight against him if the time comes? He also noticed that she covered her nose after the fight, he could briefly remember that he saw a tiny leak of blood on the corner of her nose. She surely didn't over use her power today. Shouto didn't want to dwell too much about it.

❦︎

Sunako arrived at the clinic, she was holding a clean hand towel to her nose now. And the same throbbing feeling didn't cease. Sunako also felt warm, not because of the temperature of the room or because she felt ill. But there was simply a warmth creeping along her skin.

"Recovery girl?" Sunako asked for the old lady.

"Yes, what is it dear?" The old lady sat in her chair in front of a television.

Sunako simply removed the towel from her nose, showing her situation to the nurse.

"Oh my, what happened to you? Come here and let me look at you." She ushered her to a bed, holding her forehead to check for temperature.

"Talk to me dear, how do you feel?" The nurse asked.

"Well I feel okay, fine actually. But my head is throbbing but it's not painful or anything." She described.

"Did your nose just suddenly bleed then?"

"Well it started a lot earlier, just before the tournament started. It kind of stopped when I fought."

"Is this part of the side effects of your quirks then?

"No, my nose never bled. And I didn't even exhaust myself out there."

"Tell me, what is your quirk?" The nurse asked, putting hands on her chin.

"Well technically it's telekinesis, I could move stuff with my mind, then um..project force fields, and shoot energy blasts." Sunako replied.

"Is it possible that you have three quirks then? And it's affecting you?"

"What? No, I always thought of it as...improvement. Because none of my parents had two of those three, well my father had telekinesis and I got it from him." Sunako immediately replied.

Recovery girl was confused. She heard of a person with two quirks, that one is possible, but three? It is quite unheard of.

"Who are your parents dear? Tell me their quirks too." The nurse asked.

"Well my father was Gin Hamada, he had telekinesis. He could move stuff as I can too. And my mother wa—" Sunako paused, it was as if her mind suddenly stepped on the brakes. She suddenly couldn't remember. She scrunched her eyebrows together, she tried hard to remember, but her mind jumbled into nothingness. Sunako was appalled, she felt weird. All her childhood the thought of her mother barely crossed her mind. But this one doesn't come from carelessly forgetting about her, but it felt like Sunako had a barrier in her brain.

"Dear? Dear look at me."

A voice shook Sunako out of her thoughts. Once she regained senses, she was shocked at what she had seen. Small clutters sat in disarray, as if they have been moved.

"D—did I do that?" Her voice came out shaky, she stuttered as her senses accelerated.

"Dear, I think you need to lay down for a bit. Your fight is in the second round right? I'll notify your other classmates to come get you when it's time." She lay a warm hand on Sunako's back, successfully calming her down. As soon as Sunako lay her head on the soft pillow, her lights had gone out.

Recovery girl sat down and contemplated. When the girl had paused,  her expression turned into a trance like state. A few moments passed and red wisps started to emit from Sunako's skin. Not her hands, but her skin. Then small clutters started to hover in the air. Once she was snapped out of her trance, the red wisps disappeared. But what surprised the old nurse, was the girl's irises faintly glowing red. There was something odd happening with the girl, so Recovery girl called for her teacher.

Aizawa-sensei arrived at the clinic, he had received a message from the old lady, claiming one of his students had ended up in a rather odd predicament. When he arrived, he saw Hamada laying on one of the clinic's bed.

"Aizawa, your student here arrived with a bleeding nose." The nurse started.

"I don't see how important that is to—" Aizawa started, but he was cut off by the old lady.

"Oh hush let me finish. This girl came here with a badly bleeding nose, I checked her and there wasn't anything wrong with her. I asked if it was her quirk and she said no. Aizawa you didn't tell me that she has three quirks."

"It's..not three, exactly. I've been watching her for awhile in the field, and she could do more than three."

"What does this mean then? Her quirk had reacted out of her knowledge earlier and it looked like it had a mind of its own." Confusion was evident in her tone now.

Aizawa sighed, he knew why, and what was happening. He had been informed of his students' information after all.

"It's—" Aizawa sighed again, he should probably call her guardian now. "Her father was Gin Hamada, right? The genius hero, Merlin. Well, years ago he married a woman, her quirk was unpredictable and unidentifiable. And Hamada was probably the only one who understood it. Apparently her mother's quirk is the one that causes her this, as her guardian told me. That's all I know."

"Then you should probably go ahead and call her guardian now, Aizawa." Was all the nurse could reply.

Aizawa sighed and pulled out his phone. He dialled a number, he didn't think that he would call so soon in the school year. "Hijikata-san, this is Aizawa, Hamada's teacher, and the predicament that you talked about is happening. We're at the arena, yes."

The woman from the other side of the phone hung up immediately.

"She'll be here, but she might take long because of orphanage stuff. I'll be going back now." Aizawa promptly left the clinic. He wished for no further trouble in this event.

Χ”ΧžΧ©Χš קריאה

You'll Also Like

467 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
279K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILDπŸ’€πŸ’€ ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
30.2K 568 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
A Song of Ice and Fire Χ Χ›ΧͺΧ‘ גל Χ™Χ“Χ™ Yaraz

Χ‘Χ€Χ¨Χ•Χͺ חובבים

130K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...