The Fate of Kailea

By TheInvisibleGrayson

ANIMALS SEQUEL (Previously titled The alpha, The Beta, & The Lunos, A prophecy foretold the fate of Mason's p... More

Precursor
1| Unfair Trade
2| Inseparable
The Alpha, The Beta, & The Lunos
3| Hide & Seek
4| Protection
5| Mates
6| Blue
7| The Fate Of The Kailea
8| A Castle in the Woods
9| I'll Protect You
10| Only A Dream
11| A Heart Full of Love
12| Animals
13| Selfish
14| The Voice, She Calls
15| Mated Bliss
16| The Truth Untold
17| Happy Birthday
18| And Things Were Never The Same
19| Beautiful
20| One Punch Is All It Takes
21| Where's Noah?
22| Baby I'm Right Here!
23| Stand By Me
24| A Fresh Start
25| Alpha Juni
Clementine is home!
26: Name Game
27: Colors of the Wind
28. Isn't She Lovely?
29| Solem Vow
30| Puppy Love
31| A Teaspoon of Sugar
32| Forever
33| Alpha Vs Beta
34| Don't Worry Baby
36| Repeat
Reference Piece
37| Dirty Kisses
38| In Your Eyes
39| No So Fast
40| Cold
41| Reversed & Cursed
42| I Love You Baby
43| Nice Guys Finish Last
44| What Doesn't Kill You
Reference Piece: Noah's Family Tree
45| Dear Noah, Tell Me I'm Forever Yours
46| Whore
47| Savage Noah
48| Hideaway
49| Say Something
50| We Keep This Love For Ourselves
Epilogue

35| Sweet Lover Of Mine

4.2K 190 166
By TheInvisibleGrayson

~Remy~

"I think our best move is to enforce the curfew and put our guard up on the vulnerable wing," 

I tell the group of guards in out uniform which would survive an instant transformation if necessary. holstered to my belt was a pair of handcuffs and a small pistol loaded with enough silver bullets to kill nineteen wolves the lazy way. As much as I love snapping necks, if they're going to fight dirty then we will follow. 

"If the fight is foreseeable, I wan all children under the age of sixteen and all of the members with children under the age of one in the bunker," I tell them and Fliss scratches her chin. 

"But Beta Remy, that would include yourself and Lunos Tristan," She mentions and her friend hits her as if that was a stupid question, but it wasn't. Would Mason let Tristan fight? As badly as I wanted to just hold him up in the ground to protect him and our babies I know Mason would be fair. It's not like Tristan's been a Lunos his entire life. 

"Tristan and I are exempt. We will fight," I reassure them and our bravery is noted. 

Returning to my new wing, I close the door behind me to find Tristan laying on the couch with Cy on his bare chest. He was half asleep when I crouched down beside him and just enjoyed being in his presence. The wet nurse for Clementine and Cyprus, Krista, smiled as she came in from the nursery. She smiled she saw the way Cy and Tris were sleeping and wiped a single tear from her eyes. 

"Are you alright?" I asked her and she nodded with the same sweet smile. 

"Yes sir, I just think back to the times Tristan thought he couldn't have a baby. He cried for so long and prayed so hard. He was in so much pain and anguish, but all of it was worth it because now he's complete," She said and I nodded in agreement. 

"I'll take the baby over when he's ready," I tell her and she nods, going back to Clementine in the nursery. 

With Cyprus wearing only a diaper as he cuddled with his mommy, I carefully fanned my fingers through his soft baby curls and he relaxed with my touch as if he naturally knows.

 The small teardrop-shaped birthmark on his right arm that had been passed down in my family from one generation to the next revealed the truth. 

He's my son. 

Rated 18+ content ahead

***

"Welcome home Rowan,"

I waved my arms as I showed off my wing to my new mate, surprised to find the place smelled like bleach and my blood had been wiped clean from every surface. Rowan nodded as we both stared at the place where my last mate tried to end my life. In an uncomfortable silence, they cleared their throat and continued walking. 

"You know I'm not going to kill you right?" They asked, peeking their head in from the living room but the memories came flooding back and if I stayed in here any longer I might just throw up. 

"Yeah, that's stupid. Um, I'm just going to check in with Alpha Mason, but I'll be back just don't go anywhere," I warn them but they put their hands on their hips. 

"Honey, my shift starts in a half-hour so I'll see you in the morning okay?" Rowan reminds me before I go, unable to take it any longer. I stand in the hallway for a few moments and just take a deep breath. 

"HELP!" A whimpering cry echoes down the hallway but the voice sounded all too familiar. Sending me bolting down the hallway at lightning speeds to find Tristan surrounded by random wolves snarling at him. I could feel his heat simmering from here as his strong scent almost made me stronger in a sense. 

Barrelling through the idiots surrounding him with disgusting threats, I swept Tristan up in my arms and snapped at any wolf there, causing them to quickly disperse. His heat was coming in strong waves that had me drooling but I hold my breath. Walking down the hallway with our crying Lunos in my arms until I find an empty room, busting in and locking the door behind us. 

"Tristan! What the hell were you thinking! Where the fuck is Mason and Noah? You can't be alone like this!" I yell at him but instantly regret it since he was already crying when I laid him on the empty dorm-style bed. My head was swimming and my wolf started panting in the back of my head. 

Mate needs to be filled

He whispered over and over again but I did my best to ignore it, my wolf must be confused. Tristan's not our mate, Rowan is. 

"I was with them but then Noah pulled out last second then Mason and Noah got into a fight and left me so I was trying to AHHHHHHH," Tristan cries our of pure writhing pain that sends him flying backward onto the bed, panting like he's gasping for air. 

Mason and Noah abandoned him during his first heat? How dare they leave such a beautiful man to suffer like this when he needs them most after everything he's done for them. 

"Remy, please," Tristan held his hand out to me and if I took it I know I would not only be betraying my best friend and Alpha but my own mate as well. 

"Remy, there's no one else, I'd rather be with," Tris groans with the tears streaming down his cheeks in the moonlight. 

I can't bear seeing him in so much pain when I'm the only one who can take it away. He took away all of my pain when Vanessa bruised every inch of my skin. I can at least try to take some of his. 

"Okay, okay, okay, okay baby shh," I take his hand, joining him on the bed as he rips off his clothing out of discomfort. 

Before I knew it, a pile of clothes fell onto the floor as I got lost in the touch of his hot skin to mine. 

His kiss becoming addicting leaving me physically incapable of being away for longer than five seconds. His legs wrapped around my body in the warm embrace I had been missing. As I kissed him, I trailed a long line down his beautiful body until I touch his burning hot member. Already leaking with need as slick pooled in his thighs. His scent alone was intoxicating, pulling me deeper than I thought I would ever go. 

"Remy," He moans my name into our kiss sending shivers down my spine as I slowly pull back in my daze. He cups my blushed cheeks in his hands and bites his lip before the tears spill out again. 

"I just wanted a baby," he whispers between our lips and now I felt like crying with him. The pain of his mates' abandonment comes onto me in strong waves and I wanted to eliminate it. He's not alone, I'm right here. 

"I'll give you one, don't worry sweetheart," I whisper in his ear and he almost purs with the wave of his heat coming again. 

"Remy! Ahhh! Please, I need you!" He whimpers and I follow his lead, kissing his forehead before slowly inserting myself into his hole. He lets out a sigh of relief as I pushed deeper, knowing I'm hung but he's the first person I've been with who can actually take me whole. 

"Mmmm, Rem I didn't know you were so, ahhhhhh," Tristan moans into my neck as I start moving and he cums for the first time.

"You're taking it so good baby," I whisper in his ear and his nails dig into my back.

"Harder," He moans and I grip the headboard with one hand, his wish being my command as the room fills with the sounds of skin slapping skin and my name being cried out in the most heavenly way. It was almost meant to be with the way he took me in without ever begging me to stop. We were going so hard and he's so skinny that I could see myself creating a bulge in his stomach with every stroke. 

I'll fuck the heat out of him alright. 

"Fuck Tris, I'm close," I warn him and he gasps as I release inside him, knowing I was about to knot him which means my dick was gonna grow another inch. His toes curl and he grips onto me for dear life as he cums so violently he starts shaking. I fill him to the brim, riding him out in with soft pants as I slowly pull out, still hard from just the thought of everything that just happened and Tristan takes a breath before turning onto his back and pushing his round ass against me.

"Mmm give me more Remy," He moans, tempting me with that beautiful ass leaking my cum and his slick still. My dick rubs against his from underneath as I hover over him.

"You wanna have my pups inside you?" I ask him, turned on even more than before by just the thought of a heavily pregnant Tristan carrying our secret love child. 

"Yes Rem, eek!" He squeals when I pull at his legs as I stand up while leaving just his top half on the bed. His feet on the floor with his ass up just waiting for me to come inside again. I press just the tip against his hole and he whimpers for more.

"Tell me how badly you want it," I whisper in his ear as I push the tip in and pull out in a tortuose turn of events. 

"Remy! Ahh, fill me with your pups, please. I want you to me make me yours so badly! I always have!" Tristan confesses as he begs me and it makes my heart flutter to hear him say that he's always wanted me. I push myself back inside him, hitting a different spot at this angle and his sweet seductive cries floor the room again. 

Burrowing my fat cock deeper inside him with every stroke, watching him grip the bed until his knuckles turned white. On my feet, I hit him harder than before with full access and he takes it without a single complaint, only screams of his deepest pleasure, cuming so many times that nothing comes out anymore for him but that doesn't stop me as I fill him for the second time. His knees wobble and he collapses onto his knees, sinking into the mattress when I'm done and I gently guide him down so he's laying on his belly, his soft flushed skin still felt warm to the touch but he wasn't as hot as before.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as I sit beside him and he suddenly attacks me. 

"I'm more than okay," He moans as he pulls me down to the bed and we start making out again. His tongue mixed with mine with such precision that he had me lost in his touch. I hardly noticed he had even climbed on top of me until I felt myself slipping back inside him with him on top. Not that I minded with a view like this. 

Six rounds in and Tristan had practically become a puddle in my arms, cuddling to my chest as he was finally able to relax with his heat dying down. 

"Why are your mates fighting?" I asked him and he sighed against my skin. My hand slowly combed through his sweaty mop of hair while I rubbed his back. 

"I dunno to be honest. We were having sex and Noah pulled out last second so just Mason could knot me then they got into a fight and Mason left. Noah chased after him and I was all alone," He says and it angers me in ways I couldn't describe that they could even fathom doing that to him during his first heat. If he was my mate, I could never even think of leaving him by himself in so much pain. 

"So I went to get suppressants from Bahra thinking I'll just wait until my next heat to maybe try again or something," The sentence hurts me to my core. How selfless he is to put his only chance of having a baby of his own aside just for his mates. 

"But the wave hit me and I fell. Then you came and saved me like you always do and...well Remy, the truth is I've always secretly loved you," he admits and I kiss the top of his head. 

"I know, but we can't do anything about it now," I tell him and he shifts a little, smelling slightly different when he does. Refusing to tell him about the fact I'm not only in love with him but Noah and Mason too. Tris sits up on his knees for a bit, running his hand down his flat tummy. He didn't know he was pregnant yet because he can't smell himself, but I can. 

"At least I might have this," he smiled and I held his hand in mine, giving it a tight squeeze. 

"You're so cute," I chuckled and he bit his lip, looking down at our hands intertwined as he held it. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he let go of my hand and the smile disappeared from his face as he got up. 

"I have to go back," He said begrudgingly and I know the second he steps through that door it will be like none of this ever happened at all. 

"I wish you didn't have to," I sigh and he kisses me one last time before leaving. Not even giving me a single glance back. 

***

"Hey it's okay baby, I'm right here. " 

I rocked Cyprus in my arms and I looked up to find Tris was now awake, watching my every move.

"Pretty cute huh?" He asks as I trace my cooing baby's features. 

"Yeah, he's perfect," I whisper while holding my son for the first time. His big green eyes show his delight as he coos when I look at him surprised and laugh. 

"Only because he's yours," Tristan confirms my hopes and I held my other baby to my chest. Resting my lips in his soft head of dark brown hair and cradling his delicate body in my muscular arms. 

I love him. 

Just like I love his mommy. 

^ lil Cyprus Kailea^

Anyone wanna change their guesses as to which plant each mate is to Remy? LMAo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5K 26
'My boyfriends big brother is MY MATE and our Alpha'. Olivia and Sterling have promised to reject their mates for one another. They don't believe the...
959K 44.5K 42
BxB --------- Calvin Frey never liked the idea of Mates. Now more so than ever. He's in for a surprise, or two. *This is a spin-off from My Mate* �...
8.4M 363K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
13.8K 482 23
Noah is a 17 year old omega werewolf with an extreme level social anxiety, self-doubt and suffers from terrible nightmares. He has a lot of trouble s...